WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

She rubbed herself on and against me, only an inch or two, her clit grinding against my pubic bone. Her kisses were soft and warm and her tongue would dart into my mouth, slithering against my own, then recede, teasing me to follow it back. Five or ten minutes, I could not tell, but she rocked her hips until I felt her cunt clutch my cock in delightful contractions as she released.

Not forgetting my need, she continued to slide against my body until my climax shook me and I flexed my hips, striving to enter deeper into that molten cavern as my cock pulsed my seed deep inside. She smothered my satisfied moans with her own mouth, hoping not to disturb the others. When my pulsations stopped, she laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"Thank you, Sam. I love you," she whispered.

She rolled off me as my cock withered and settled herself in my arms, breathing softly as she fell asleep. Good things happen to those who wait, I thought. Marvelous things.

*****

Our Vacation Starts

Today we left. We didn't pack many items in the way of clothes. George suggested some covering when you went into town, but even there, the women might be fine without a top. On the water, we'd need nothing. Clothing wise, we packed everything into one backpack. The toys we might need for the trip, toiletries, passports, some cash, took up another bag. For Marcia's slave jewelry, we took only inexpensive and inexpensive looking items. I didn't want a potential thief tearing her nipples or labia grabbing for something that looked valuable. Surgical stainless steel, brass or titanium were the only metals we took on the trip. Unfortunate, as she looked so good in her gold and diamonds.

Brianna and her slaves were traveling light as well, but we threw their clothes into the washer and dryer so they'd be starting fresh. George also said that we could get some local currency in Martinique and they were accepted at all the islands we'd be stopping at, except Antigua. I did swing by the bank for a few hundred dollars in cash for incidentals.

They had no direct flights to Martinique from here, so we would have to transfer in Miami. The good part is, it wouldn't be a puddle jumper, but a substantial plane with all the modern amenities. Small enough there was no first class, so we travelled in coach. The flight from Miami to Martinique was about three hours, the flight to Miami next to nothing. We barely had time to fasten our seat belts and were getting ready to land. Unconcerned with luggage getting transferred, we allowed 50 minutes to make our connecting flight, which was plenty of time.

I dozed on the plane with Marcia beside me, staring out the window as we passed a lot of blue with little specks of green below us. I'd eyed a map when planning the trip and I knew that we'd be flying over many islands of the Bahamas; Hispaniola, divided between Haiti and Santo Domingo, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands before we reached the French and Dutch islands. Martinique was the farthest South we'd go and sailing North from there.

I woke up when they announced the descent into Martinique.

"Where are we staying tonight?" I asked Brianna.

"The Hotel Bakoua Martinique. I arranged with George to pick up all of his guests at their pier at 0800 tomorrow morning. It's a little way from the airport, but no distance at all for us to board."

"Sounds great. Can we eat there as well?"

"We can. They have a restaurant, but why don't we order from room service. That way we won't have to get dressed to go out."

"No sense in ruining a holiday with clothes."

"My thinking exactly," Brianna said.

Marcia laughed. "Am I going to have to take care of you again? All these beautiful naked women, I'm sure you'll be raring to go once more."

"As often and frequently as you want. Just thinking of it has our little friend interested."

"Fucking animals," Brianna laughed.

"It's part of our charm," I reminded her.

"It is."

Following a smooth landing, we carried our things outside and got a shuttle going to all of the hotels in that part of the island. Brianna checked us in and we got some Euros for the trip, the hotel handling the transaction. It was a beautiful suite with a western view overlooking the water. Both bedrooms and the adjoining living area all had large floor to ceiling windows. Both of the bedrooms had King Size beds. No squeezing three bodies into a small space here. We weren't in the room for 30 seconds before Chantelle and Monique were nude, Brianna close behind.

"Should we close the curtains? I asked. "We're pretty exposed here on the second floor."

"Does it really make that much difference. We're going to be exposing ourselves on the boat tomorrow to George's crew and the other guests. We may want to close them before we retire, but just to keep prying eyes off our nudity seems superficial," said Brianna.

She was right. As long as they had lenient policies towards mere nudity, it didn't make much sense, so Marcia and I were soon naked as well.

We looked through the room service menu and found a number of intriguing dishes and decided to order five different ones and then share, one chicken, one pork, two fish, and one beef. When the room service person came to room, Monique went to the door, the rest of us staying where we were. Evidently, she was accustomed to various states of undress when delivering food, and barely blinked an eye when Monique answered the door.

While Monique brought the ticket in for Brianna to sign, I apologized for our state of undress and asked if that was common to see guests unclothed.

"Pardon, pas d'anglais."

Chantelle translated my question and her response.

"It's not the worst thing that she's ever seen. The worst is when people are having sex when she arrives."

I made sure Monique gave the girl a five euro tip for her trouble.

"Merci, monsieur et madames." She said something else and Chantelle said we were to leave the dirty dishes on the tray and leave it in the hall and it would be picked up.

We dug in and the food was tasty. We shared tidbits with each other, opening our mouths like baby birds when a bite was offered. Chantelle recommended the bottled water from the fridge rather than drinking tap water which was inconsistent throughout the islands. We ate our fill and wheeled the dishes into the hall.

"How are we handling sleeping arrangements," I asked.

"It's too bad we can't shove the mattresses together on the floor like your house. I enjoyed sleeping all tangled up together," Brianna. "But we might as well get used to different beds. I doubt any of the cabins on the boat allow us to sleep in one bed."

"I'm always afraid of grabbing the wrong thing," I said. "Probably just as well. Marcia and I will sleep in here," and I pointed to the smaller room.

We kissed each other good night and disappeared into our rooms. The sun was just setting and Marcia and I stood at the window, hoping to see a green flash, but not this time. I pulled the drapes and pulled her into my embrace.

"More practice, dear?"

"Everyone can use more practice. It makes perfect you know. Lie down on the bed and I will practice on you as well."

I laid down on the bed and she lowered her folds to my face as she took my cock in her mouth. I tried some of the things that I'd practiced on Brianna and Marcia was as happy with my technique as Brianna had been.

"Mmmm," she said. "You are getting much better, Sammy. That feels exquisite," during a brief break in the movement of her lips and tongue over my prick.

Our position impaired my ability to use my fingers in her cunt, but I was firmly grasping the lovely globes of her ass and running my finger lightly down the crease from her waist to her perineum. Her hips rolled against my lips and I used my tongue to lick the tip of her clit, peeking out from it's protective sheath. I heard her appreciative moans and the increased tone and depth of her breathing as her excitement increased. When I felt she was close, I lightly nipped her nub and she engulfed my cock in her throat as she climaxed. That brought me to my crest as well and I spilled my seed into her vacuuming mouth that she swallowed fully. We laid in the bed awhile, idly kissing and tonguing the body parts exposed to each other, enjoying the company and our shared release. Eventually, she turned around and snuggled into my arms and we kissed, tasting the piquant flavors of our shared passion on one another.

"Are you ready to start your slavery tomorrow, Marcia?"

"I'm looking forward to it, Sam. While I can't be your slave all the time, it seems to be when I'm most content."

"There's no way that I can safely lose more than another twenty pounds. Maybe 185. That means the longest that I can dominate you is nine days per month. Unless you want to renegotiate our agreement."

"Nine days a month sounds like plenty to me, Sam," laughing. "As it is, that would be every weekend day of every month, with an extra thrown in there, depending on how the weeks fall during a month."

"Sounds perfect to me."

"I need a little time to myself."

"That's what your workdays are for; time for yourself."

"Not really time to myself. Time away from my slavery. I don't mind, but it's all consuming when it happens. You ensure my time is entirely occupied. You like me at your full fucking beck and call."

"I can't get enough of you, you are my everything," I said, beginning to rub her back and ass again, my cock beginning to stir under her leg, thrown over my crotch.

"You're fucking insatiable, you know that," Marcia said, smiling.

"Not insatiable. Four of you pretty well ragged me out." I turned her onto her back and moved between her legs.

She spread them for me and put her legs around my ass, drawing me towards her. "Now you're stuck with just little old me."

"Just the way it should be. Me and you, merging together," my cock pushed into her sheath, and slid deep inside, her little gasp of breath rewarding my efforts. "My cock buried in your cunt, thrusting until we both find our release." I started thrusting in concert with my words and she mewled in pleasure. "Your muscles massaging my cock, your pussy juices flowing and coating my cock with your liquid heat. Both of us rising to the peak of pleasure until I feel the contractions of your pussy as I blast my cum into your cunt."

She moaned in delight as I whispered the words into her soft flesh, nibbling her breasts, nipping her stiff peaks, and I felt her pull me tight against her, cresting as she reached her point of no return. As I felt her go, I gave way as well, filling her with another helping of my creamy essence.

"Oh, Sam. It feels wonderful," she panted. "I'm going to so enjoy this trip with you, looking forward to every minute I spend with you."

"Me too, Marcia. Me too."

******

We got up in the morning and all the women put wrap around skirts on, leaving their tops bare. I donned a pair of shorts. Grabbing our stuff, we wandered down to the pier and found George's boat waiting for us. Dina was standing on the gangway, waiting for us, short shorts and bandeau top.

"Welcome aboard, Sam, Marcia, Brianna, and might I ask about the others?"

"These are my slaves, Monique and Chantelle," Brianna made the introductions. Dina hugged all of us.

"Yes, Chantelle. You're helping to crew this trip, aren't you?"

"Oui, Madame."

"I'm no Madame. I'm George's sex slave and first mate aboard this vessel. You can call me Dina or Mate. Welcome aboard the 'Southern Skies'. Glad you're joining us. I hear you're a marvelous cook?"

"Many people think so. They enjoy my food at home."

"The Captain filed our sailing plans with the Port Authority. He's down below checking a couple things. He'll be right up. As soon as our other guests arrive, we'll raise sails. I think that's a couple of them now."

We turned and saw a young couple, maybe around thirty, coming down the path, each of them pulling a suitcase and with a knapsack over their shoulders. Both looked physically fit, maybe hikers or bikers, and not unattractive, wearing shorts and t-shirts. I heard a noise behind us and George came up from down below.

"Hello, George. Good to see you again," I said.

"Good to see you again, Master Sam. Marcia, Mistress Brianna, and you must be Monique and Chantelle. I'm glad to have you aboard. Are you traveling together?"

"Yes, we are. We've developed a unique set of friendships since the Vegas convention. Perhaps we can talk about it later."

"Aye, it'll be good to catch up. Why don't you all settle here for a moment," he indicated the deck around the bow, and I'll show you your quarters as soon as the others get aboard."

The two stepped onto the gangway and George greeted them. "Welcome aboard. I take it that you're Mr. and Mrs. Edgerton?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Grant and Sandra, let me introduce you to my First Mate, Dina. This is Sam and his wife, Marcia. And this is Brianna and her two traveling companions, Monique and Chantelle. Chantelle will be helping crew the ship this trip, but she just got aboard. Please give her a couple hours to be indoctrinated to ship procedures before asking her for assistance. In the meantime, feel free to ask any of the other crew members for help. Can Dina assist you with your luggage?"

"Please, thanks."

"Captain," Dina said, "that appears to be the last of our guests approaching now?"

We looked up the path and saw a woman of about 30 dressed in a stylish and expensive looking travel outfit, carrying a small handbag followed by a man about 15 years her senior dressed in a tropical weight suit. He was trying to manage 3 pieces of matching pink luggage all by himself. He found it difficult to manage all three pieces and I hurried to assist him with his load before he dropped something. As I got closer to him, I was startled to be facing William Thornhill.

"Can I help you with this, Mr. Thornhill?"

"Yes, I am having a problem managing all three pieces myself. Thank you for your assistance, sir."

I grabbed two smaller bags and let him manhandle the largest one. I followed him up onto the deck and he attempted to hand me a $10 tip.

"That's not necessary; I'm not staff. I'm a passenger like yourself, but a big fan of yours, Mr. Thornhill."

George began introductions. "William and Evelyn; this is my First Mate; Dina, Sam and his wife, Marcia; this is Brianna and her traveling companions, Monique and Chantelle. This is Grant and his wife, Sandra. Everyone, this is William...."

"You don't need to introduce the 'Wizard of Wall Street' to me, George. His fame precedes him. I'm a great admirer," I said. "I am unfamiliar with Mrs. Thornhill, however. I'm very pleased to meet you both." I shook their hands.

"Thank you for your kind words, Sam. I'm glad to meet you. This is my wife, Evelyn, and feel free to call me Bill. All my friends do."

"William," Evelyn said. "Bill is so common. It sounds like you're coming out of an AA meeting. Please call him William."

"Evelyn, he was just helping us with your luggage."

"Well," she said, sniffing, "he does look like the help doesn't he?"

Okay, a bit of a snob, that one. I hoped she would let her hair down and not ruin the trip for everyone.

George continued, "Chantelle will be helping to crew the ship during the cruise, primarily cooking. She's new aboard and needs to get acclimated to the rules, so please don't ask her for anything until I've had a chance to go over the rules with her. The other two crew members are Jimmy and Louise. They're both below preparing for our departure, stowing the supplies we've picked up for our voyage. We're going to have a safety briefing in an hour, as soon as we're underway. Let me show you to your cabins now. Since we're at the bow of the ship, why don't I show the Edgerton's and Thornhill's their cabins first. William, you and Evelyn will be staying in the forward port cabin. Dina will help you stow your gear."

They stepped into their cabin, William waving his wife before him, then ducking to get through the door. He was as tall as I was.

"Grant and Sandra, you'll be staying in the forward starboard cabin. Let me help you with your bags."

He got them situated in their cabin, came out and led us aft. He showed Brianna and Monique their cabin on the port side, doing something to the walls while he was in there, then returned to Marcia and me.

"This is your cabin, Sam. It's a little smaller than the two fore cabins, but it's got a special feature that you might enjoy since you mentioned that you're all traveling together." He undid a couple latches, knocked twice on the wall, then slid the walls back on either side of the aft mast. It opened to create one big suite with the two beds very close to each other. Brianna, Monique and Chantelle stowing what little they carried. "This is the Owners suite when he's aboard. Don also uses it when trying to sign actors or actresses to some movie deal and he looks to impress them. If you folks are close, you can keep the walls open like this. If you're not that friendly, you can close and latch the walls if you need a little privacy. It's possible to push the beds together, but the legs need to be locked down after so the beds don't shift in high seas."

"What a pleasant surprise, George," Brianna said. "This was unexpected."

"Chantelle can bunk with the crew or with you. If it's okay, I'm going to borrow her now to go over her duties and responsibilities and give her the watch schedule. I'll have her back for the safety briefing. We'll be getting underway in about 30 minutes. When I ring the bell, please come aft so I can start the briefing."

He left with Chantelle and the rest of us hugged each other.

"I can't believe our luck. This is fabulous," Marcia said. "One big happy family again."

Everything was built for travel. Every flat surface had a small railing around it to keep items from sliding off in rough seas, the clothes armoires and drawers had latches to keep them from swinging open accidentally. There was a small sink in each of the cabins, which meant we had two in our room with latching cabinets or drawers to keep our toiletries secure. The beds had rails that could be raised, although they were down at the moment. All the wood was varnished, the brass polished, all spic and span. George and his crew knew how to care for their ship, no question. After stowing our few things, we left the cabin and went aft where George was preparing to get underway. We finally saw Jimmy and Louise who were preparing to untie from the pier and I felt the low rumble of the engine below decks.

"We'll take her out under power and unfurl the sails as soon as we're clear of all the boat traffic," George said. "Dina, get ready to make way."

"Aye, aye, Captain. Untie the lines," she called out and Louise and Jimmy unloosed the lines from the deck cleats fore and aft, quickly coiled and tossed the lines to the pier as George backed the ship away. When he had enough room, he swung the ship around and motored through the numerous small boats anchored around the small peninsula. As soon as we cleared the majority of the moored vessels, George yelled, "Sails," and Dina, Chantelle, Jimmy and Louise swarmed the booms, untying the sails, then running to the halyards to hoist the sails. George kept a close eye on Chantelle to ensure she knew what she was doing. Satisfied with her work, he nodded to himself as she moved, easily keeping pace with the others.

"You were right about Chantelle, Brianna. She knows her way around a deck and sail."

After the two gaff sails were raised, they got the jib sail set and we were fully underway, the bow cutting the low waves and a nice breeze sweeping over the decks. George gave the helm to Dina and rang the bell and we all gathered at the stern of the ship except Evelyn. We waited patiently for her to appear, George ringing the bell again. When she still hadn't appeared after five minutes, he sent Louise up to get her. Louise came back, practically dragging Evelyn behind her.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers
1...34567...35