WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers

"Unhand me, you bitch," she was saying. "I'll speak to your employer about this rude treatment. You have no right to treat me this way."

"I'm her employer, Mrs. Thornhill. Feel free to speak to me."

"She dragged me from my cabin. I want her fired."

"Did you not hear me say we were having a safety briefing after we were underway, Mrs. Thornhill?" George glanced at William and he merely shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, yes, I did. But as I told this cretin when she came to get me, William can tell me what to do if we have any sort of emergency. He's listening to the briefing."

"And what if your husband is injured and unable to tell you what to do or where to go. Perhaps he's unconscious or swept overboard. Who will tell you what to do then?"

"Well, I suppose one of the crew then. You won't let one of your most important guests be injured."

"My crew all have jobs to do that could help save the ship and all the passengers. They can't be babysitting someone who refused to attend a mandatory safety briefing."

She looked at William to support her patently stupid argument, and he shook his head wearily.

"All right. I'm here now. Let's get on with it."

Not just snooty, but a real bitch from the sounds of it.

"This is a two masted schooner. The passenger cabins are on either side of the two masts and the sails have clearance above the cabins, but if you're on the roof of the cabin, the boom can sweep you off the top if you're not lying down. The helmsman will shout 'Boom, Ho' when they make a change of direction that will cause the boom to swing, so please listen if you're up there. The best places to avoid problems like that are the fore and aft decks, or the mid decks where we also have a Bimini top for shade. This is a clothing optional cruise and for those that like to go in the altogether, the aft deck is the place for sunbathing. If you're on the shy side, the fore deck is where you can gather. We're all adults here, so don't be particularly shocked or surprised at anything you see. If you weren't up for a wee adventure, you probably wouldn't be on a clothing optional cruise.

"There's a zodiac boat on davits at the aft or rear of the ship. That will be the primary transport to land. It holds eight and is fully stocked for a week of water and rations in the event we have to evacuate. We may need to make two trips if everyone wants to go ashore. There's a raft forward that is fully stocked for six for a week. It's in the rounded container on the foredeck. If you throw it in the water, it inflates automatically which is why it's sealed in the container. The raft has no propulsion but a couple oars, so if you go in the water in the raft, look for the zodiac boat which can tow you to land. In case of an order to abandon ship, proceed immediately to the nearest boat or raft. Don't try to make it to farthest ones. If you're in your cabins, that would be the raft for Mr. and Mrs. Thornhill and Mr. and Mrs. Edgerton. At least one crew member will be up front with you assisting you with the raft. We also have life vests in your cabins and at various locations mounted on the bulkheads, or walls for you landlubbers, on the sides of the cabin and below decks. Grab the closest one if you have to abandon ship or we run into rough weather. The worst time to remember your life vest is after you're already in the water.

"You'd think that fire wouldn't be a problem with a ship in the water, but you're wrong. The boat's wood and will burn, along with the sail canvas, not to mention the fuel stored aboard for the ship, the zodiac and the galley stove. For that reason, if you smoke, don't smoke in the cabins. If you do, I'll put you ashore on the nearest land and you can make your own way home. I'm not going to lose my ship because you fail to follow simple instructions. If you go overboard, scream as loud as you can as quickly as you can so we have a chance of hearing you before we're out of range. I'm giving you each a whistle," he handed one on a lanyard to each of us, "and I suggest you keep it around your neck at all times while aboard. The noise will carry substantially farther than your voice will.

"Breakfast is served at 8:00, lunch at 1:00 and dinner at 7:00. There are usually some rolls, cheese, and lunch meat as well as fruit on a platter in the galley should you miss a meal or get hungry between meals. You may ask for beverages at any time. I recommend that you drink plenty of water and stay hydrated, but we have a good selection of liquor as well. Meals will be served on the afterdeck, essentially where we're standing now. We set up a table and chairs. If the weather is inclement, it can be served belowdecks, but with much less room. You may ask any member of the crew for assistance and that now includes Miss Chantelle. I've checked her qualifications and she's fully capable of handling the ship. The person manning the helm can't leave their post without being relieved, so don't ask the helmsman for assistance." He checked his list to see if he'd covered everything. "That should about cover it. Any questions?"

"About how long before we get to Guadeloupe, Captain?" I asked.

"It's 144 miles to Guadeloupe. It will probably take over 12 hours to get there. It will probably be after dark when we get there, so we'll moor off shore and head in tomorrow morning. Anything else?"

"No, thank you."

I looked at my watch and said, "Marcia, strip!" She took off her wrap around, handed it to me, and knelt at my feet in my preferred position.

"Yes, Master. How can I serve you?"

"Open your mouth."

"Yes, Master."

I opened the fly to my shorts and pulled out my cock, already swelling at the thought of the delights to be visited upon it. There were small gasps of surprise by the Thornhill's and Edgerton's as her mouth opened and accepted my cock. They moved towards their cabins and I heard Evelyn mutter "Filthy whore" as she moved away. My prick passed her lips and she began the sucking, licking, and caressing I enjoyed so much. Around me, I could see Monique, Brianna, Chantelle and Dina also stripping down to nothing. Louise was removing her top and even George took off his shirt.

"If you're not the best cock sucker who's ever lived," I moaned. "You're a close second. God, that feels fantastic."

I slowly lowered myself to the deck so she wouldn't lose suction on my cock as I laid down on the deck. Her head bobbed up and down on my prick while her hand massaged my sack, encouraging me to release my load. I tried to delay as long as possible, wanting to fully enjoy the warmth of her mouth, the tightness of her throat and the swirling sweetness of her tongue. Too talented to resist despite my best efforts, my cum coated her mouth before I'd wanted to release it. She swallowed and licked her lips to make sure she didn't lose a drop.

"Wonderful, little slave. Now run to our cabin and get your cuffs, collar and labial jewelry. Oh, and put in your butt plug; one of the jeweled ones. I want to see you in all your finery so everyone aboard can see what a hot little slave I have. Bring the sun screen with you. We'll have to keep you from burning. I want nothing harming my little slave."

"Yes, Master." She disappeared in the direction of our cabin and I turned my head to see Monique licking and sucking Brianna, hoping to bring her to the same orgasmic goal I'd enjoyed.

"That was so hot, Sam. You have such an eager, enthusiastic little slave. Of course, I remembered bobbing up and down on your wonderful prick not that long ago and I had to cum." She moaned. "That's right Monique, make your Mistress cum like the little slut you are. Lick that pussy. Suck my clit. Fuck me with your fingers."

"That does it," George said. "Dina, I'll take the wheel and you can give me a blow job."

"Aye, aye, Captain."

She dropped to her knees and opened his shorts, removing his cock and inhaling it, sucking it deep.

"God damn, Sam. You're like a match in a room full of gunpowder," George said. "You get started and the whole world goes kablooey. I hardly make it out of the harbor and you and your slave have me harder than a rock. I can picture it now. This whole cruise is going to turn into a damn fuck fest, isn't it?"

"Marcia asked me after informing her I was high bidder on the cruise if there would be lots of sex? I told her I certainly hoped so. Lots of naked women gives a man ideas."

"Bury your face in my cunt you rug muncher," Brianna said, rolling her hips into Monique's face. "Make your Mistress cum. Suck my clit. That's it. Mistress is going to cum. Make her cum now, you slut. Lick that pussy. I'm cumming. Oh, fuck! I'm cumming. Lick it all up." Brianna screamed her pleasure as Monique tongued her damp folds.

George was thrusting deep into Dina's mouth. Rocking his hips back and forth, he plunged to the back of her throat and she accepted the full length of his prick, her cheeks hollowing from her sucking on the in stroke, her tongue swirling, twirling about the head as he withdrew.

"Eat all my cum, slave. I'm giving it to you now." He grabbed the back of Dina's head and pulled her into his crotch as he exploded into her throat. She worked to swallow his load as it spurted in creamy jets from the end of his prick.

"I have a feeling this is going to turn into one of the most memorable cruises I've ever captained," George said, wiping the head of his cock on Dina's face. She kept working to recapture it in her mouth in case he had more cum to give her.

Brianna commented with a huge smile on her face, "I told him that Marcia and he are a couple fucking animals. There seems to be unending sex when they're around." She pulled Monique up and kissed her, licking the juices covering the lower part of her face.

"I'm not surprised. That little slave of his is a fucking sex machine. I've never seen the like for sexual capacity. I think she can cum without end."

Marcia returned, fully cuffed and collared, displaying her labial pendant, 'Sam's slave'. She knelt down awaiting further instruction.

"Show me your plug, slave." Marcia turned and showed me the jeweled plug bisecting the perfect moon of her ass. "Perfect."

I rose up from the deck and helped Monique and Brianna rise as well.

"Monique," Brianna said. "Put on your cuffs and collar as well, and the hoop for your hood piercing with your slave pendant. Bring my sun hat too."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have you got any mats for the sunbathers, or lounges?" I asked. "We might as well start working on our tans."

"That we have. They're stowed in those lockers against the aft bulkhead. You'll find similar lockers on either side of the fore cabins. Dina, why don't you go forward and show those lockers to our other guests. They may be looking for something similar themselves."

"Aye, aye, Captain." She went to the front of the ship.

I pulled out a big mat, easily the size of Brianna's Alaskan King size bed and maybe larger. It had a cloth surface so it wouldn't get as hot in the sun as a vinyl one would. I stripped off my shorts and laid down and Brianna laid down beside me. I had Marcia apply sunscreen to my back. When she was finished with me, I had her apply some to Brianna as well. Brianna enjoyed the sensations of Marcia rubbing her with the lotion and after she concluded slathering her back, Brianna turned over and instructed Marcia to apply it to her front as well. Without hesitation, Marcia massaged the lotion onto her front, rubbing it onto her breasts, nipples, mons and even the folds of her cunt. Brianna sighed at the erotic attention.

While Marcia spread her lotion, I quietly asked Brianna if it was okay if George learned about her pregnancy and I was the father. Brianna thought it over for a few moments, then told me she had no problem if George learned. She thought it likely others might find out as well; it was a small ship. Monique returned and handed Brianna a large floppy sun hat. She put it over her face.

I asked Marcia to cover Monique with sunscreen as well and she did so, covering her back including the crease between her ass and the juncture of her legs and cunt so nothing would burn. I asked Monique to spread lotion on Marcia, which she happily did. Monique thoroughly applied the lotion, ensuring Marcia was covered from head to toe, taking her time with all of Marcia's erogenous zones.

"Master, your slave has not had a climax this morning. May I cum, Master."

"Help my little slave climax, Monique. Use your fingers."

"Yes, Master Sam. I'd be happy too."

She devoted herself to the task and I heard Marcia sigh her release as Monique worked her slim fingers within Marcia's heated sex.

After Monique finished, I asked her if she needed release herself.

"I haven't yet climaxed today, Master Sam."

"Marcia, please assist Monique with her orgasm."

"Yes, Master."

I leaned up and watched Marcia insert her fingers in Monique's flowered cunt. She found herself stimulated by her manipulation of my slave and was on the cusp herself. Almost as Marcia started fingering her molten cavern, her body convulsed in the throes of a sudden, heated climax.

"Thank you, Master Sam," she sighed as her spasms calmed.

"Thank you for pleasing my little slave," I replied.

Given that we'd all found satisfaction, we dozed in the sun. The boat rocking, the waves splashing against the hull, the creaking of the lines relaxed us.

I would occasionally open my eyes and saw that George had put Chantelle at the helm and watched her as she handled the ship. The wind was behind us and there was no need to tack. We weren't in a big hurry either so he had Chantelle hold the ship close to the wind.

Each time I turned over, I had Marcia apply more sunscreen, then spread it on her as well. Monique and Brianna were doing the same. Around 10:30, Dina relieved Chantelle so that she could start on lunch. I decided to head up to the bow and see how the other guests were doing. Grant and Sandra were lounging on a mat similar to ours. Grant was wearing a speedo. Sandra had on a bikini, but her top was loosened so she wouldn't get tan lines on her back. William, no Bill; I wasn't going to call him William if only to spite Evelyn who seemed to be a perfect bitch, was on a chaise lounge wearing board shorts. There was another lounge chair beside him, but Evelyn was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi there, Bill. How's it going?"

Grant and Sandra opened their eyes to see who was speaking, then closed their eyes again.

Bill shaded his eyes to see who it was, then replied, "Going well. This is so relaxing. I really needed to get out of the office and escape the rat race for awhile."

"I imagine. Where's the better half? She in your cabin?"

"Left to use the head about fifteen," checking his watch, "no twenty-five minutes ago. She should be coming back soon." He looked around a little.

About that time, Evelyn came up from below decks and looked me up and down like a piece of lint in her food.

"I thought the perverts were supposed to be in the back."

Hello to you too, bitch, I thought.

"I was curious how everyone was doing," I said. "Thought I'd check."

"You've checked. You can go back to your whore now."

"Evelyn! Don't be so rude. We're going to be with these people for a week. All I ask is you be a little polite. Why go out of your way to piss everyone off?"

"Why be polite to riffraff? What's he to you?"

"He's a fellow guest. He helped us with your bags, for God's sake. I'm sorry, Sam was it?" I nodded. "I'm sorry, Sam. My wife is quite a handful sometime." She sniffed.

I was about to reply when I saw Jimmy coming from below where Evelyn had just come from. He looked around guiltily before slipping towards the aft of the ship. That was interesting. Why was Jimmy so furtive, sneaking around like? He might have had any number of legitimate reasons to be down there.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, Bill. It's a small ship. We should all try to get along."

"William," said Evelyn. "His name is William."

"See you later, Bill." Fuck you, Evelyn. "See you all at lunch."

I walked back and went down to the galley.

"Would you like some assistance, Chantelle?"

"Merci. Would you like to cut these?" She handed me some scallions, "and these," handing me some little red potatoes.

"Of course. How are you doing?"

"Très bon, monsieur Sam. George is a demanding and precise Captain, but things are going well. I believe he is trusting me more all the time."

"Are your parents expecting you tomorrow, Chantelle?"

"Oui, monsieur. They have planned a big meal for lunch, like a party. All the people aboard the ship are invited. It will be a festive event. My mother is an excellent cook. She will fill you until you must burst. No one leaves her table hungry."

"It sounds wonderful. I'm looking forward to it. I have a favor to ask, Chantelle."

"What favor, monsieur?"

"I think something is going on between Mrs. Thornhill and Jimmy. Could you kind of keep an eye out and tell me if something seems to be going on there?"

"Oui, monsieur. I am also getting chummy with Louise. I think she is exploring her sexuality and is considering trying a woman. I think she is interested in me. Perhaps she will help as well."

"Thank you. I appreciate your assistance."

When she was getting ready to put the food in the oven, I went back up to the rear deck.

Marcia and Brianna had their heads together, talking about something. Monique was listening with her eyes half-closed. Dina was still manning the helm.

"Dina, it's good to see you again. Have you been keeping up with your dancing?"

"Of course, Master Sam. My Master insists on it. He said all sex slaves should know how to dance, to tease and entice a man. He will probably have me perform on the cruise."

"Do you like to dance, Dina?"

"I do. When I am dancing, I have everyone's attention. They are watching me and thinking I'm a hot little slave. They desire me, even the women. They imagine themselves attracting the attention of the man they crave in such a way and put themselves in my place; their man desiring them so. It is very arousing. I'm usually close to my climax when I'm done. George needs only touch me, an erect nipple, or running his finger through my slit and I orgasm. It is very intense."

"Do you like sailing?"

"I love it, Master Sam. It's so freeing. The sun, the breeze, the salt spray upon my body. Because these are clothing optional cruises, I am able to spend most of the time at sea naked. There is a freedom out here that does not exist anywhere else. It is so close to nature and so far from the clamor and stink of the city."

"Master George speaks very highly of you."

"He should. I am his. He has formed me, made me into his thing, his toy, his slave. I must anticipate his every need and meet it before he even knows himself what he wants. If I am not what he desires, he should have made me different."

"Does it bother you if he desires other women as well as you?"

"Is this not human nature, Master Sam? To want to experience more? To know that you have tasted every bit of life and leave no regrets behind? Me too. I have pictured myself with others, men and women. I have pictured you as a lover; Marcia as well. Sometimes, my Master shares me and I get to experience another. It's fun. I enjoy it. But that is just sex. There is a connection with my Master that others may only begin to approach. I said before that I must anticipate his needs and meet them. It's not one-sided. He must also predict my needs and satisfy them. He knows when I want to be cuddled, and when I want a hard fucking. He realizes when I crave a paddling and want to go over his knee. All Master/slave relationships must evolve into solving both sets of needs or it cannot last. George is my Master. I cannot imagine another. I do not begrudge him his desires. They are what led him to me. As long as he satisfies me, how does it hurt."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers
1...45678...35