WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes sense, but I admit that I have problems accepting that desire. Perhaps it's my insecurities. A fear that I may not be enough to satisfy my slave if she finds another she likes more. That others might be better lovers, or wealthier and can give her more and I will no longer be enough for her. Not just enough, but that I won't be necessary."

"Isn't that a danger in all relationships, Master Sam?" Dina replied. "Even if all of you are faithful, one to the other, isn't there a chance that you or she will find someone they love more; someone they connect with more? I think most vanilla relationships might have a greater risk of that than ones like ours. What's the most common complaint of most marriages with fidelity - boredom, disinterest, growing apart? In relationships such as ours, are we not always seeking to satisfy our partner, give them everything they want and need? Why seek it elsewhere if I am the slut who gives you everything? And, if, within the confines of our relationship, you still get to be with others, to sample a bit of this or that, and at the end of the day, you still have me, isn't that the best of all possible worlds?"

"Perhaps it is. I don't know."

"Have you shared your slave with another, Master Sam?"

"I did, but he was dying. I didn't see him as competition. I've encouraged her to be with women as well, as I don't see them as competition either, because she's not a lesbian."

"Did you love her less for sharing her? Did she love you less?"

"No. I believe she loved me more and I certainly loved her no less."

"Has she shared you with others?"

"Yes, she has, but it's complicated, unexpected, and an abnormal occurrence. There were unusual circumstances that don't occur frequently. She may have felt that it was a one time thing, unlikely to recur."

"Did you love her less after being with these other women?"

"I loved her more than I believed possible. It seemed to me a great sacrifice on her part, especially coming from one with my insecurities."

"Does she love you less for being with these other women?"

"I don't believe so. We seem to be as close or closer than we ever have."

"Would that be your answer then, Master Sam? That it is possible for you to meet all the basic needs for each other, to want and love each other and still be able to desire and express that desire with others?"

"I don't know. It's an answer, but I'm not sure if it's the answer."

"I can only know what works for my Master and I. You must seek your own answers, Master Sam."

Chantelle announced that dinner was about ready to be served and asked for help in setting up table and chairs. Jimmy, Louise, Marcia, and I helped set up the sturdy table, with several fold out chairs. Brianna and Monique pulled up our tanning mats and stowed them in the cabinets again. Chantelle came up with baked grouper with a lemon and mustard sauce, scallions and capers, served with freshly cut green beans and red potatoes with a butter and garlic glaze and a Caesar salad with hearts of palm as an addition. It looked fantastic.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "Mmmm, looks scrumptious, thank you."

Dina rang the bell, calling the others for dinner. Grant and Sandra came first, Sandra ditching her top although she still had her bottoms on. Wasn't quite ready to expose all the goods. William was still in his board shorts. Evelyn was dressed in an entirely different suit than what she'd been wearing earlier; a modestly styled bikini, with a wrap around hip skirt similar to what my group of women wore this morning, and a light throw on top. The whole thing had designer label written all over it and could easily have cost $500. Her look of disgust when she saw the rest of us still naked was priceless. I don't know why she thought that we would get dressed now when we hadn't been all morning, but maybe dressing for dinner was a thing for her. Everybody else was here to relax, she was apparently here to show off her clothing. I wondered how much all the clothing in her three bags was worth. Where was she going to wear or show off all that stuff?

She grabbed her food and left immediately, William shrugging and trailing after her. Grant and Sandra looked after them, wondering if they should follow, but we were all laughing and having so much fun, they decided to stay and put up with a little nudity. I thought Sandy, at least, was reaching the point where she might not mind kicking off the bottoms and looking like the rest of us.

I had Marcia kneel beside me and I fed her as I usually did when she was doing slave duty. Dina stayed on the wheel until George finished eating, then he relieved her and she joined the rest of the group. The food was a big success and Chantelle received multiple compliments on her cooking. Brianna kissed her and stroked her breasts, fondling them until her nipples stood in stiffened peaks.

George was staying away from the main shipping lanes, but he pointed to the island passing by on the starboard side and said it was Dominica, a primarily English speaking, independent island nation.

"Dominica is still quite volcanic and growing as a result. It has one of the largest hot springs lakes in the world, second largest, I think. Because of the mountainous terrain and tropical jungles on it, Dominica doesn't have a lot of beaches and hasn't been developed for tourists as other Caribbean islands have been. Most Europeans didn't begin settling here until the 1800's and that was mostly for timber. It's starting to develop a bit of eco tourism for that reason, the rainforests, the volcanic activity, the bio-diversity including a parrot found nowhere else in the world. It probably still has the fewest tourists of any of the islands. A lot of the population are descended from slaves fleeing Guadeloupe and Martinique because the English did away with slavery before the French did. Many people still speak a French Creole for that reason. Thousands of people also fled Martinique when Mt. Pelée erupted in the early twentieth century and many remained permanently. This is also the only Eastern Caribbean island that has a population of the Caribe Indians, or Kalinago, as they're known now. They were the pre-Columbian natives that dominated these islands when the Europeans showed up and for whom the Caribbean Sea is named."

"How many are left?" Grant asked.

"More than 3000," George replied.

"That's not many, considering how many must have lived here once," Brianna said. "What happened?"

"The vast majority probably died of European diseases they had no resistance to," George said. "Some were turned into slaves, some probably intermarried with African slaves. A tragedy, really, what happened to the indigenous peoples of the world."

"I think the same thing happened to the Calusa Indians in Florida," I said. "They were the dominant tribe in Florida, at least on the coasts, when they first made contact with the Spanish, but were all but gone within 20 years and most of it was due to disease."

"We're not stopping here due to lack of beaches and tourist trade, but if you like a bit of wild flavor and ecologically preserved wilderness, you may want to visit in the future. They don't have an international airport. You have to fly in somewhere else and catch a regional flight here," George said.

Chantelle, Jimmy and Louise started to clean up after lunch and bring bottles of water to all of us. Monique and Sandra asked for alcoholic beverages and were provided with their choice. We pulled out the tanning mats again. I thought that Grant and Sandra would head back to the prow of the ship, but they lingered talking, first with Brianna and Monique, then George or Dina. Finally, they drifted over to Marcia and I.

"Sam, is it?" I nodded. "My wife and I were wondering if we could look at the things Marcia is wearing?"

"Go ahead. Display," I ordered and Marcia leapt to her feet, spreading her legs and locking her hands behind her neck.

They looked first at the collar, reading the tag that read 'Sam's Sex Slave'. They inspected her nipple piercings, her wrist and ankle cuffs, then leaned down to look at her labial piercing and the jewelry dangling from it. They couldn't quite read it as it was turned the wrong way and Sandra asked for permission to touch it.

"Be my guest," I replied. She turned the engraved piece so she could read it. 'Sam's Slave' was what it said.

"I thought slavery was outlawed in all parts of the world? How can you own a slave?" Grant asked.

"I don't own her. Not in the sense that you mean. She's my wife. As a means of getting me to lose weight, she agreed to serve as my sex slave for so many days per month." I signaled Marcia back into position 1. "Before we entered into the agreement, we set certain boundaries that had to be maintained. Her current period of slavery began after we left port this morning and continues for five days. At which point, she's back to just being my wife."

"Wait a minute. She has to do whatever you want, sexually, for five days on this cruise?" Grant asked.

"Yes, within those boundaries I mentioned. We have somewhat negotiated on those boundaries, but they are hard and fast, at risk of losing the whole deal."

"And that included giving you a blow job this morning, in front of everyone?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, fucking too, in her ass or her sex. And punishment. I will spank or paddle her on this ship. I will restrain her, gag her, tie her. We can't do it everywhere, that's part of the boundaries we established. We can't do it at home, both because it's illegal to do it in public, and because I can't embarrass her in some way that might affect her job. I bid on this vacation because it is not criminal to do this at sea, we can be nude and enjoy ourselves how we want. We don't know you and will probably never see you again. We don't really care whether you see us fucking or not."

"What does she think about this?" Sandra asked. "The slavery, the public fucking. Is she stuck doing this because you want it and she made a deal?"

"Ask her. You would probably not believe any answer that I gave you."

"Marcia, Marcia right?" Sandra asked and Marcia nodded. "Do you agree with what's going on or are you just going along with the deal?"

"Master, may I sit down. This conversation may take awhile."

"Yes, you may."

Marcia sat and thought about her answer, not wanting to be flippant because it was a serious question. They sat down as well.

"Let me start by saying that I love this. The freedom, the fucking, even the lack of control that I cede to Sam when he's my Master. It started as just a way to get him to lose weight, and that's all it was. And at the time, it was 40 pounds for just two days. I thought, I can do anything for two days. It's more days now because I agreed to an additional day for each additional five pounds that he lost, and he's been extremely diligent at working to get and keep the weight off. But I discovered during those two days that I liked it. I had monstrous orgasms during our play. The best I'd ever had to that point. Everything he asked me to do, I ate it up and liked it all; spankings, whippings, bondage, oral sex, anal sex, you name it, I climaxed doing it all. Part of this was due to Sam. He wants me to climax, he wants me to enjoy it and he does everything in his power to ensure that happens. Because I enjoyed it, I help him lose weight, I help him work out. I want to be his sex slave more each month."

"But in public?" Grant asked. "Isn't that taking it to an extreme?"

"We went to a Dominant/submissive convention in Las Vegas, and I found out there that I was an exhibitionist. Fucking in front of others increased my enjoyment and pleasure even more, made me hotter. I climaxed so many times during the three days of the convention, you wouldn't believe the number if I told you."

"35 times in just 22 minutes riding a Sybian, on stage in a contest with a bunch of contestants, hundreds more watching from the sidelines, while sucking my cock," I added. "She set a record, won the contest, won us $2100. My Marcia is a fucking sex machine."

Marcia blushed.

"They have conventions for this sort of stuff?" Sandra asked.

"I know, right," Marcia said. "But again. Within our boundaries. It was amazing. I'd never experienced anything like it. This vacation, I will cum often, hard and fast. My Master expects and demands nothing less and I will give him all he demands. That convention is where we met George and Dina, Brianna and Monique. They are the friends and acquaintances that we can share our lifestyle with."

"You mean George and Dina are ..."

"And Brianna and Monique. Masters and slaves, both of them. Chantelle is also Brianna's slave. She has quite the harem. They help her with her business."

"And what business is that?" Sandra asked.

"Jewelry. Everything Monique, Chantelle and I are wearing that isn't leather was made by her company. If you believe in the concept of sex slaves, then why not make sex jewelry for sex slaves. It's a huge business and she does very well. It's more predominant than you might think because it goes on behind closed doors. Then '50 Shades of Gray' came out and showed you that it's sizzling there in the background."

"If you like it so much," Grant said, "Why don't you do it all the time? Why limit it to a few days a month?"

"First and foremost, I guess, is that I want Sam to get and keep his weight off. Where's his incentive if I'm going to do this all the time, just for fun. Maybe even more than that is I can't just subsume myself into this lifestyle and continue to function well at my job. I need to be a badass sometimes and if I get too used to being submissive, how will that work? Somebody gives me an order and I just obey because I do it all the time in my home life? I have to create space between this life and that life, and that space is defined by where and how long this life lasts. Sam and I have figured that it's not reasonable to lose weight forever. There's a limit to how much he can lose and remain a normal healthy person, and for us, he probably tops out at seven to nine days of my servitude. That leaves me the rest of the month to be and live normally and remember what normal is like."

"What is your job, if I can ask?"

"You can ask, but I'm not willing to share that information at this time."

Grant looked at Sandra like he was looking for some kind of a sign and I saw her give a small nod.

"What if we wanted to do this? How would we go about doing it?" Grant asked.

"It's not for everybody. Why do you think that you'd like to do this?" I asked.

"When Marcia sucked you off this morning, it was so hot. We went into our cabin and fucked like rabbits before coming out and sunning ourselves. Just seemed like something that we might want to try." Sandra nodded in agreement.

I looked at Marcia for a minute then asked, "How old are you, both of you?"

Grant said, "I'm 30, Sandy is 29, turns 30 in two months."

"Do you love one another?"

"We do. Very much."

"How's your sex life? Is it good? Do you enjoy it?

"It's always been good, I think, although maybe it's gotten a little too boring and predictable lately," Grant said. "Would you agree, Sandy?"

"I think so. Grant's very good in bed. I almost always have an orgasm when we have sex. We don't seem to do it as much as we did before."

"Do you trust one another? I mean really trust one another, like with your lives."

"I think so. I trust Sandy. Do you trust me?" Grant asked.

"Absolutely." Sandy responded.

"Have you ever cheated on one another?" I asked.

"Why? What difference does that make?" Sandra asked.

"Trying to establish the level of trust there is." I responded.

"I've been totally faithful to my husband," Sandy said.

"To be perfectly honest, I came close to cheating one time," Grant said. "Then I remembered how much I loved Sandy and how I could screw that up so I backed out at the last minute. I felt awful about it. I'm sorry, Sandy. I should have said something."

Sandra was silent for a time, thinking. "I kissed another man at a party two years ago. He might have felt me up while we were kissing, grabbing my ass and tits through my clothes, but it never went any further. I left the party. I should have said something before now. I'm sorry, Grant."

"Look, the reason I asked is because the Master/slave relationship is dependent upon absolute trust between the parties. The dominant has to know and respect the hard limits of the submissive. This is not something you play at to spice up your love life, especially if you're introducing pain into the equation. Marcia has to know, in her heart, absolutely and without question, that I will never do anything to intentionally harm her. Nothing I do has any motive other than the sex and pleasure we intend to give one another. I'm not doing something to her because I'm pissed off at her for something. Anger can't play a part in it. It's a totally negative emotion that will cause you to hurt the other. If I tie her up, I'll release her. If I spank her, I'll stop before I injure her. If I tease her, I won't humiliate her."

"Sometimes the books, or movies, or the web sites you visit, give you a totally unrealistic idea of what this is all about," Marcia said. "Our relationship right now is the most profound, the deepest, the most loving, the most caring and the most honest that it's ever been, and I've never had any reason to question my relationship before."

"We already had the steak," I said. "The Master/slave thing is just the A-1. We can savor our life more, but it was already based on love and commitment before we ever made this journey. The weight thing was the biggest issue that Marcia had. She could have left me. She could have slept around. She could have nagged. She didn't want to do that. She wanted me to improve myself, improve our love life, live a longer and happier life. She made this choice so I would change for her. It just so happened that it's worked out for us, but it didn't have to. I say again, it's not for everyone."

"How would we know if it's for us if we don't try it?" Sandra asked.

"Have you ever wanted to be tied down in bed?" I asked.

"I've thought about it," she replied.

"When you thought about it, were you thinking it might be fun if you surrendered control to your partner or did you think, 'no fucking way is that ever going to happen'. Did you get wet thinking about it or did you want to forget you ever thought about it?

"I was a little scared thinking about it, but I did get wet too."

"What about tying Grant up? Did you ever think it might be fun to tie him down, make him pleasure you with his tongue, deny him his orgasm until you were ready to give it?"

"I've thought about it more than a few times. I've masturbated to that fantasy several times, as a matter of fact."

"Then you may not be a submissive. You may naturally be a dominant. You may do better as a Master in a relationship. You may have some submissive tendencies. Society tends to want women to be submissive. You tend to get programmed that way, but it may not be your natural state. Grant, have you wanted to tie Sandy down?"

"Many times."

"Have you ever asked to tie her down?"

"No, I thought she might think I was a freak," he said.

"You are a freak, Grant. Don't get ahead of yourself. By societies standards, that would be freaky behavior, but Marcia and I believe that there's nothing wrong with a little freak between spouses. Have you ever wanted to be tied down?"

"I've thought about it a few times. Her having control of me, making me do things to her, making her cum many times before she'll give me any relief."

"But you didn't ever ask her because you were afraid she'd think you were freaky; a pervert, as Evelyn would say. Society tries to push men into dominant roles, but you might have a little bit of submissive in you. Either way is okay. I say that to both of you. There is no right or wrong way to do this. Brianna has been both a dom and a sub in her life. She prefers dom, but she can live with sub with the right dom and she'd prefer female, but might make an exception for the right male. Which fantasy made you harder, Grant?"

1...56789...35