We all need some Zest Pt. 01

Story Info
A sensual night had between lovers.
1.3k words
4
7.4k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things hadn't been going great for me and Erica to say the least, if it wasn't one thing it was another and none of them for the positive. For me my job had been draining me and I knew I wasn't giving her the attention she deserved. Not to mention the dinner date I accidentally blew off. For her part she was taking everything in stride way to casually. For someone as sexual as her she should had been sexually frustrated after day two. Yet here we were almost a month without sex. Though our relationship was open we both insisted this had been a monogamous month.

We also were both more than certain the other was lying, which strained us even more. We had agreed to an open relationship as I was in a poly relationship which she had managed to lure me out of. It also helped that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, around five foot three with long brown hair. Her skin was the perfect tone of olive which her deep green eyes accentuated her pouty lips which were usually painted either a light shade of red or a deep shade of burgundy. Though her beauty didn't just stop at her face it gracefully made it's way to her figure as well. Toned yet soft every part of her was a treasure, again this woman had lured me out of a very fulfilling poly relationship. So when she mentioned she wanted have a "talk" I wasn't surprised.

She suggested our favorite restaurant and to also to meet there instead of going together. I was slightly taken aback at the driving separate but just went along. I walked in to find her already seated in a booth, wearing a tight red dress that I had helped her pick out. I slid into the booth undoing my blazer button to gain a little comfort. Though her dress gave off a hint that tonight would be fun her expression and tone did not. "Glad you could make it." She said shortly which I pushed to the side. I picked up a menu and quickly thumbed through for a stiff drink, common sense was screaming to me that this conversation was not going in my favor. My thoughts were quickly interrupted though by her dissatisfied tone. "So when I arranged this I figured we would actually, you know speak." I sighed setting the menu down. "Right so what would you like to "speak" about." I said readying myself for a small debate which would easily last a couple days. "Simple, who is she? I mean you haven't touched me and you didn't even notice what I was wearing. The only thing that could have you that distracted would be another woman."

I had expected this even though I was not looking forward to it. "If there was another woman, you would know per our agreement of course. Though with how you have been acting I'm inclined to believe there is a gentleman I should be concerned about." She outright laughed at this statement. "Maybe there are, but considering how someone has ignored me it can only be expected." I bristled at this slightly and choose my words well while trying my best to hold any emotion in. "Well per our agreement in this relationship should I not at the very least know of them." She rolled her eyes. "The need for them wouldn't exist if someone fulfilled their roll." I couldn't help but laughing slightly, truth be told I hated the idea of an open relationship with her. I hated the idea of her being with other guys. and this was an easy way our for me. Maybe that's why we had ended up in this situation, or maybe work either way it's always easy to spot an end. "So who's the lucky guy who will be replacing me?" Her brow furrowed in confusion. "Who said I wanted to replace you?" "Our agreement hon, we would know who each other played with or that was considered cheating. Which we both have zero tolerance for." I respond as the beautiful waitress made her way over to us. I wasn't one for red heads but this one was special. A little bit leaner, though not exactly thin she had a beautiful smile that easily lit up a room and beautiful blue eyes. Like one of those models in an outdoors commercial that would look perfect in a flannel top and short, shorts. Even as the words left her mouth I could feel Erica's gaze on me. I also noticed her eyes lingered on the waitress a bit longer than usual. I could tell this gaze was authentic, it held the same fire as when we were in the heat of passion in the bedroom.

As she asked for our drinks her voice sounded like honey, her eyes lingered a little longer on me as she took the drink order. A small hint of irritation flickered in Erica eyes. I didn't necessarily care at this juncture as the night had began frustratingly enough. Erica recaptured my attention with a small clearing of her throat. "Yes," I began exasperatedly just to be cut off. "I am well aware of our agreement and I have never been the one to use it. Even though I have floated the idea around a couple times." Now was my turn to cut her off. "As I remember it was you who has made the suggestion every time. Which when thinking about your lack of participation makes me curious as to why you would want them?"

She rolled her eyes at this before responding. "I like to see the female form in action as much as you do. We just haven't found the right girl to make me want to touch." As she said this I felt her heel touch my knee, we were seated in a booth that turned the wall into a U style seating. We slid next to each other and her hand quickly found my thigh. I pulled her next to me almost instinctively. "I'm sorry I have been distant lately, I have just been giving you you're space because I thought you needed it." I had to sigh a relax a little. "Well I'm sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve or the satisfaction."

I could feel her hand as it moved under the table. She quickly found her intended target and slowly started to massage that specific area causing a local swelling. In return I burrowed myself into her neck, kissing and nibbling on that tinder area while teasing her earlobe. I heard her breath quicken and grow louder, from hearing this I grew a bit bolder grabbing her inner thigh. "I don't think I have ever told you how much I love this dress, but you know what I think I want to see you out of it far more." My hand slipped up her thigh into a smooth and familiar wetness, part of me wasn't surprised to find her without panties. Just as my forefinger touched her clit we were caught red handed by our server. "Sorry to interrupt but here are your drinks." She said shakily, even though her eyes seem to linger hungrily on the scene in front of her. "Maybe we should make her the main course tonight." Erica breathed in my ear in a tone I had never heard from her before.

Taking our drinks we both began to work our charms on the waitress. It was a slow night so we got more opportunity than we usually would have. It made the situation more fun and the waitress easier to convince. By the time we had left the waitress had given us her number and Erica surprising even me had given her a room key. To say this night had not gone as expected so far wouldn't even begin to scratch the truth.