We all need some Zest Pt. 05

Story Info
It all cums down to this.
2.3k words
4.3
3.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding fluidly under Erica, Riley positioned herself so she had easy access and went to work. I rubbed my member parting Erica's blushing lips as Riley attacked her clit with quick little flicks of her tongue. Our actions elicited a small moan from Erica as she played with Riley in return.

I slowly began to slide myself into Erica pressing just the head in, this pulled another gasp from Erica and a small one from myself as I felt her clamp down around my head. Grabbing her hips to steady myself and stop her from bucking forward, I continued to introduce inch after inch of my length as Erica's moans became more frequent. Through all of this Riley kept pace and never stopped providing her own style of pleasure to Erica's throbbing clit. Slowly sliding into my rhythm I began to wrest moans of pleasure out of her, I could feel Erica gripping me with every thrust as I raked my nails down her spine she shuddered and threw her head back.

Collapsing into Riley's lap she moaned softly while biting her lip as we both continued our work on her. Grabbing her hips I held her as I began to pound her hard this time, my pace was frantic and even though I could feel myself getting close to the edge I refused to let up. Determined to make her squirt, I ignored my own predicament and kept driving into her. Erica's moans continued to grow and I could feel her getting wetter with every thrust. I took a quick moment to look down and found Riley still hard at work pleasuring Erica with her mouth despite the fact Erica's fluids were now were freely flowing into her face. Deciding to increase my pace to my breaking point I also slipped my thumb into her ass and felt a strong gush that despite my best efforts almost pushed me out of her. Erica was reduced to a shivering heap for a second which brought us too a small reprieve. I toppled back on the bed into the pillows pulling Erica in my arms with me. Riley was quick to follow as she engulfed my still hard member. It wasn't until then I realized I still hadn't cum. It took everything for me to push her off of me. Erica laid her head back on my shoulder I could still feel her body shivering against my own.

Pulling her back against me I buried my face in her neck, running my tongue down her sensitive neck. The salty taste of he sweat stinging my taste buds awake. I ran my hands down Erica's sweat sheen body, coming to a stop at her taught nipples. Rolling her stiff buds between my digits I felt Erica slightly arch into me, I continued to kneed her sensitive breast Riley pulled herself up softly kissing Erica's inner thigh as she did, finding her way to both of our exposed crotches. Taking me again into her warm mouth, I felt a surge of pleasure akin to almost melting as her tongue swirled around my base.

As Riley slowly edged me closer to the edge she easily slipped two fingers into Erica, then with her thumb she began to slowly circle her clit. As she continued she deftly handled my member with her left hand while causing mini spasms of pleasure in Erica with her right. Just to keep my mind elsewhere and stop myself from exploding I buried by face in Erica's neck, biting down slightly while creating a figure eight with my tongue. Erica began to buck against me as I wrapped my arms around her squeezing her ample, firm breast as I felt myself begin to throb from Riley's manipulations. It only took a couple more strokes before I felt a knowing rigidness settle in. However just before I could release I felt something cold and rubber clamp down on my base. The surprise caused me to gasp, and then moan in frustration as pearls of pre cum dripped from my tip.

"Oh so close, you almost came there." Riley said with an evil purr in her voice. "Where, did you get that from?" I barely managed to rasp out still getting accustomed to the tightness of the ring around my rock hard member. "Oh your girlfriend slipped this too me when we started she said it may come in handy." I heard Erica giggle at this and felt her squirm against me as Riley continued to play with her clit. "Well if I'm not going to get off it's only fair that I punish you accordingly." I said as I lifted her up slightly before planting her firmly on me in one swift motion. She let our a small little scream at the sudden girth and length I had gained. I felt her warm insides grip and rearrange to me, the ring seemingly had heightened my sensitivity even as she gyrated slowly on me it felt as if I could feel every groove and wrinkle inside her.

Adjusting my position slight I was able to gain a slight bit of leverage, using that leverage I began to slowly thrust into Erica. It didn't take long for me to find a consistent rhythm, or for Erica's juices to start flowing from inside her. Seeing an opportunity to make her squirt I rapidly increased my pace, Erica's moans seemed to echo through the room and she wriggled to get a slight reprieve. However the pleasure of how warmth and wetness of being in her drove me to grab her hips and hold her in place.

It seemed almost as the scream caught in her throat and she clenched down so hard I had to stop thrusting altogether. Erica for a brief second seemed to freeze entirely then she began to buck frantically bouncing up and down on my hard member as her nails dug into my rib cage. I watched her firm ass bounce rapidly up and down, Erica threw her head back and frantically increased her pace until she exploded.

Erica's scream easily woke up the entire floor we were on, but even more impressive was the quantity of which she squirted. It seemed like a fire hydrant had went off and Riley's face was positioned right in front of the spray. Riley squeaked in surprise at the unexpected torrent and managed to avoid some of it. Her hair was still soaked however from the out put. Flipping Erica on her side, I decided to try and get the same effect again. I paced my strokes, drawing my full length out and slamming it back in as hard as I could. Each thrust seeming to be deeper than the last, every vein in my member seemed to have been brought to the surface as I throbbed like crazy with each thrust.

Erica began to shake as Riley made her way over to me pushing her wet hair out of her face. Erica clamped down on me for the second time, it felt as if I could feel her pulse for a moment before she exploded again. I went to thrust into her again but found myself pounced upon by Riley who seemed to have tired of watching. Though not as wet as Erica currently was she was equally inviting, immediately placing her legs on my shoulders she invited me to give her all I had. I started with slow long strokes but quickly found I couldn't hold back from hammering her into the bed as her moans, filled the room.

Erica began to stir finally and just as Riley began to clench down on me she made her way over. Leaning down she began to passionately kiss Riley as she wrapped her hand around her neck. This continued on for around another ten minutes before Erica insisted it was still her turn. I eagerly obliged and pulled out, looking down I was even surprised at how large my member was. It seemed almost as if my usual nine inches had gained another inch and as if my girth had expanded slightly as well. Of course my chocolate skin was slicked with both women juices.

Erica took the same position as Riley as she marveled at my current state of erectness, she reached out and lightly stroked the bulbous head causing me to jump slightly at her touch. I had been at the edge now a good thirty minutes and I honestly loved it, however I didn't know how much longer I could remain in this state even with the ring. Leaning forward I plunged into Erica again causing her to have a small mini squirt. I slid my hand around her throat as I kissed her and lodged myself as deep in her as I could go. I took my time every stroke forceful and determined as I listened to Erica's moans in my ear. Riley soon scooted up to position her throbbing clit over Erica's lips. Riley bucked as soon as she felt Erica's tongue on her engorged pearl, and did not hesitate to grind herself into Erica's plush lips.

As I increased the speed in my strokes, my lips found Riley's our tongues exploring each others as both girls neared climax again. Grabbing on to Erica's hips I held her in place as I with all I had determined to cum. Each thrust felt excruciatingly good, as it felt I would burst at any moment, I increased not thinking I didn't have a condom on. I felt myself swell even more as I seemed to go over the edge, I desperately pounded Erica as she came violently against me again crying out in pleasure as Riley succumbed to her own orgasm. Falling forward she pushed me out of Erica and collapsed on the bed. I lay there for a moment gasping until I felt Erica climb on top of me, as Erica rode me Riley fondled and sucked my jewels.

"Oh he looks ready for a photo finish." Riley said with laughing slightly as Erica got off of me and re positioned herself at the edge of the bed with he legs hanging off. Riley quickly straddled her and stopped me from penetrating Erica taking the tip of me into her mouth and thrashing my hole with her tongue. "Now that we have your attention my love I'm going to give you the opportunity to have that porn star ending you love so much. All you have to do is to make me cum again without the ring, before you cum." At theses words Riley swallowed as much of me as she could and started to pull the ring off. As she came up she brought the ring with her and it took everything I had to hold back. Erica for her part was shivering as my head brushed her lips.

As I sunk into her we both moaned and I could feel her involuntary clamp down on me. I started of at a slow pace, this time because I had too. With every movement I could feel it building up inside of me, Riley pulled me forward into her and I began to play with her nipples. It took my attention from how agonizingly pleasurable every moment was as I throbbed in her. I could feel Erica begin to spasm and knew I had to give it all I had. Pushing myself not to cum I began to stroke Erica with reckless abandon, ever stroke deep and as fast with as much behind it as I could muster. I saw Erica's hands clench the sheets and felt her go rigid. I knew this was it but I couldn't lose focus, especially when the pressure in my loins was so close to erupting.

Erica loosed a guttural cry of pleasure as she locked me in what seemed to be a vise grip. Riley kept my attention divided just enough for me not to let loose as Erica let the waves of pleasure wash over her, her voice surely heard through the building still. Slowly she loosened and I slowly slid in and out a couple more stroke before I felt it. Freezing up slightly I managed to get out "it's now or never". Riley pushed me back again causing me to pop out of Erica for the second time. Erica slid from the bed to her knees and was quickly followed by Riley. Without a moments hesitation they took me into their hands and mouths taking turns working me to my breaking point. I rolled my head back with my eye's closed but they stopped. I looked down and found Erica looking me in the eye's, "We want you to watch." She said her voice more tantalizing than her actions. I watched as her and Riley took turns and felt it build up.

It seemed almost as if it were happening in slow motion when the first wave of pleasure hit, my first rope of cum spurted out to my surprise hitting Erica across her lips. It was quickly followed by a second, and third burst. Each landed respectively on Erica's and Riley's breast. The next two caught Riley across the nose and lips with another spurt catching Erica on the cheek and right above the eye. Erica quickly engulfed my pulsating member as I let more go into her mouth. She held me their while Riley worked my shaft to pull every last drop out. As my final drop came out Erica flicked her tongue over my tip and then motioned Riley over, Riley came over and her and Erica shared deep kiss. When they parted both of their mouths were empty. I looked down at the two women in front of me exhausted but some how still horny. "So do you think we should shower before we call for new sheets?" Erica asked looking at me and Riley. I looked at Riley and then back to Erica, "Well at this rate what's the point of new sheets, it's not like we are going to get any rest after the shower." Both girls laughed as I helped them up and led them to the shower.

But that's another story for another time.