We all Start Somewhere Pt. 02

Story Info
Guy new to gay scene fights his demons.
1.4k words
4.67
3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My woes started the night I got home after my 'encounter' with Geoff. Although I had gone out looking for some cock fun, I hadn't really known what to expect. My mind was doing somersaults trying to make sense of what had happened and where it left me.

I wasn't gay! I fancied girls. It was just unfortunate that I had no experience with them. Now, the only experience I had was being planted up Geoff's ass....God it had felt good.

I stayed in my room for two days, telling my parents I had a tummy bug. I felt, in turns, guilty and euphoric. I spent two days beating my meat, with thoughts of sucking and fucking Geoff at the front of my mind.

Every touch of my engorged cock reminded me of my earlier exploits. Luckily my parents left me in peace. Had either entered my room they would have been overpowered by the smell of spunk.

I was nervous but by my third orgasm I was licking up my own cum. I needed a real cock again!

I checked my pockets from my night out. There it was, a business card from Geoff, containing his mobile number. I sat for ages contemplating whether to call him or not. My cock won the argument.

Geoff picked up after two rings, with a tentative "Hi, Geoff here. Who's that?"

"Emm, it's me, Martin" I stuttered.

"Martin?" Had he forgotten me already?

"Oh yes, Martin, from Friday night. How are you feeling?" He sounded sincere.

"I'm not sure, I'm confused." I told him truthfully.

"Not so confused that you phoned me." He accurately observed.

"You're right, I want more." I must have sounded desperate.

"You want my cock and ass again, honey?"

"Very, very much!" I blurted out.

"Well I was about to visit a friend but I'm sure he'd be happy for you to join us, if you get what I mean."

I was naive but I got the message. There would be another cock to suck that night.

Geoff picked me up in his BMW twenty minutes later, from just round the block. I had asked for that as I didn't want mý parents knowing, which gave me time for a quick shower.

I climbed into the front with him and immediately his hands were on my crotch as he gave me a deep kiss.

Wow! He had me so horny already.

"You know when I said I was visiting a friend?" He asked hesitantly.

"Aww don't say I won't be welcome now."

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just that I left out something."

"What? Tell me."

"It's actually a married couple, two gay guys. You still okay with that?"

My mind twirled at all the different possibilities this could lead to.

We drove a distance into the countryside and I spent the time stroking his cock, through his pants.

Geoff also told me about the couple we were visiting. They were in their 40's and Ben was the 'top'. He teased that Ben might even try to fuck me, which gave me an alarmed feeling but tinged with excitement. Ben's husband Charles was a very sissified guy, who loved dressing up and sucking off visitors.

We arrived at a large house in the middle of nowhere and realised if I didn't like how things were going, there was nothing I could do.

Geoff strode up to the door and it opened without him needing to knock.

"Well, well. Look what Geoff has brought. Most people bring wine but not Geoff."

Ben laughed deeply. He was tall, with a gym body and a tanned skin. I must admit I fancied him straight away. Then I heard a voice from behind, a girly voice but coming from a man of about 5' 6" wearing a curly blonde wig and a frilly red mini dress. "Oh good, some fresh meat to play with."

I smiled weakly but stayed silent, allowing Geoff to take the lead.

"Guys, this is Martin. He's a newbie but he's very keen."

Ben was straight to the point. "How keen? Is he taking part or watching?"

The three spoke as if I wasn't there but Charles came up to me and put his arms round my neck.

"Do you fancy me Martin?" he said softly.

"Ye-yes...I think so." I replied nevously.

Charles giggled "Maybe I need to prove myself" and he lifted my polo shirt over my head and started to suck on my nipples.

I could see Geoff was already in a clinch with Ben

Charles started to kiss my neck and whispered "Do you want to fuck me Martin?"

I glanced over at Geoff, who already had his lips around Ben's huge cock. I was mesmerised.

"Don't look at them, fuck me!" Charles squealed. So I did.

I hoisted his dress up, to reveal no panties. He had a small, erect 5 inch cock, which I resisted the temptation to suck. Instead, I flopped back on the couch, hauling Charles on to my lap. His legs were so smooth and he had a lovely bubble behind, which snuggled into my lap.

"Patience cowboy." He purred at me and put his lips to mine.

It hit me then that I was doing this because I wanted to. Did I still fancy girls? I wasn't sure but I definitely fancied the guy in a dress on my lap......and Geoff......and Ben too.

Charles had skilled hands and soon freed my member from inside my pants. He gave a little gasp when he saw it and then buried his tongue deep in my mouth. Fuck, that felt so good. My hand was now stroking his small cock as he writhed in my lap. It was oozing pre-cum and i used it to lube his ass a little.

I was still watching Ben and Geoff too. Ben's cock was so big and not even fully hard. He was eating at Geoff's ass and I wondered if Charles would want me to do that.

He seemed to read my mind "Not yet sweetie, wait until you cum."

He lowered himself slowly onto my straining pole and I felt him tighten on it. I wanted to last longer than my first time, enjoy his soft round ass.

I was deep in him and he started moving his hips. This was heaven and I was moaning in pleasure. He bounced up and down and eventually I erupted, with spurt after spurt.

"Go on, lick me clean." Charles demanded but in such a sexy tone I could hardly refuse.

He got off my lap and stood with his ass in my face. Some cum had started to seep out and Charles stuck his ass out. "Go for it boy" he urged.

I hesitated for a second, watching Ben pump Geoff and listening to the moans he was inducing. Then I put my lips and tongue to the ass in front of me. It was my cum but it felt as if it belonged to Charles as my tongue entered his hot, wet hole. Now Charles was moaning, as i flicked and lapped at him. I reached round and tugged at his cock and was soon rewarded by him shooting his milky load.

By this time, Ben had filled Geoff and had him licking his cock clean.

Ben's mood turned and he growled that he wanted us out. We quickly dressed and left. On the way out, Geoff told me that Ben would have been jealous at me making Charles cum.

I was aware that Geoff was the only one of us not to cum yet. I wasn't allowing that to continue. We drove a few miles and I asked him to pull into a dark farm road. He had barely braked before my hand was on his cock and our lips met. We got out of the car and I pushed him back on to the boot of the car, his cock sticking outwards. I devoured it with a passion, savouring not only the taste but his gasps and moans too. It was my face fucking his cock as I awaited my creamy reward.

it was me putting my fingers inside him that did the trick and I purred as his cum hit my throat. I made sure to clean off every last drop before we kissed and got back into the car.

As we drove, I knew that I had crossed the divide and that fucking with guys was my future. The thought thrilled me.