We Almost Made It Pt. 03

Story Info
Just one big mistake.
2.3k words
4.02
67.3k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LT225
LT225
147 Followers

Using the internet, I took my name off all the utilities and transferred them to her name. Her car was in her name and she used her company credit card. She didn't even notice that our joint cards had been cancelled. I got a new phone with a different carrier but kept my number. Our house was almost paid off. We bought it just before Ana was born so that was 26 years of the 30 year mortgage. Both of our names were on the title and I was going to make sure she could not sell it or take out a second mortgage.

The one legal action that I had to do was to file for a legal separation. That only required my signature and could be done online. I checked for places to rent. I found a fully furnished townhouse. The rent was more than I wanted to pay but my options were limited. I took a six month lease with a month to month option after that. I put in a change of address with the post office and I was all set to move.

Carol still thought I was going to work. I left the next morning and went to breakfast. When I knew she was at work, I went back to the house and loaded my car with the rest of my stuff. I left a large envelope and my wedding ring on the kitchen table, locked the door on my way out and started a new chapter of my life.

*******

I arrived home this evening. The house was dark. Mike's car was not there. I had a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Upon entering, I called out for Mike. No answer. Maybe he was just running late. I changed clothes and went to the kitchen for a drink. Then I saw it. A large envelope was sitting on the table and on top of it was Mike's wedding ring. I knew this was going to be devastating. I was crying as I opened the envelope. There were two things inside. One was a copy of a filed legal separation and the other was a letter from Mike.

Opening the letter, I read:

Carol,

As you can see, I filed for a legal separation and moved out. All of the utilities have been transferred to your name. You are now responsible for all the bills and everything that goes with home ownership. Since you refused to abide by my request, you left me no choice. I have a new phone but kept my old number. My e-mail is still the same. Please use them for emergencies only.

Please do not attempt to find me. When you are ready to sign the divorce papers, contact me by e-mail. I will return so we can conclude our business.

Mike

I was devastated. Where could I get help? Who could I call? I felt like my life was over.

*******

A day on the road and I arrived at my new home. The townhouse was as advertised, so I was happy. It was in a small town in the mountains where we had spent a few vacations. All those years in the big city were behind me now. I was looking forward to some peace and quiet.

I checked in with the leasing agent, got the keys, and was soon in my new place. It took me a couple of days to get supplies and settle in to a new lifestyle. There were about 50 townhomes in the complex. Being in the mountains, there were a lot of people walking around just enjoying cool weather. I decided it was time to do some looking around.

As I was walking around, many of the residents came up and introduced themselves. Seems everyone was friendly and wanted to get a look at the new guy. I met so many people, I couldn't remember all their names. There was quite a mixture of residents. Married couples, singles, divorcees all lived in the complex.

There were several single women I met that afternoon. One was a blonde haired, green eyed beauty that looked very fit. Found out later, her name was Cindy and she ran her own pilates studio in town. She looked to be in her mid forties.

Another was a tall brown haired woman named Annie. She was very forward and did not hesitate to let me know she was 61 years old and widowed. I must say that she looked damn good for a 61 year old woman. She had to be 5'10" and had nice round tits. She was wearing a crop top that showed off her assets.

The next afternoon, I was sitting on my front porch when Annie came by. She had a bottle of wine as a welcome gift. She said "I wanted to welcome you to our neighborhood."

"That is awful nice of you. Do you have time for a drink?"

"Sure do. I have wine glasses at my place if you don't have any."

"I have glasses but not sure about any wine glasses."

"Then come over to my place."

"Let me get cleaned up and I will see you in 30 minutes."

"Ok, but don't take too long."

I was in the shower in no time. Dressed in a tee and casual shorts, I proceeded to Annie's townhouse. When she answered the door, I could see she also had showered and change clothes. She led me into the kitchen and handed me an opener for the wine. I learned her husband had died of a heart attack three years ago. They were wealthy so she did not lack for money. I noticed she had a lot of paintings in her front room. When I mentioned the number of paintings, she told me she is an artist and those were her paintings.

"Those are quite good. You must love to paint?"

"I do love it. You should see my private collection!"

"You have more that what I see?"

"Oh, yes but I do not leave my other paintings out for everyone to see."

"How does one get to see your other paintings?"

"Come with me."

She led me to one of her extra bedrooms and opened the door. The room was filled with paintings and most of them were nudes. All of them were extraordinary. She showed me her favorites. One was a beautiful nude woman facing forward with a man behind her. Her legs were spread and his hand was cupping her pussy from behind. She said that was one her favorites.

I was studying the painting up close admiring it when she came to my side and took my arm. She moved her body closer to me. She took my hand a placed it on her pussy. Not one pass up an opportunity, I gently caressed her. She stepped in front of me and gave me a kiss that was pure lust. I kept rubbing her pussy while we kissed.

She stepped back and took off my shirt. I removed her top and saw two magnificent breasts. They had very little sag but what was fascinating was her nipple on her right tit was hard and pointing straight out while her nipple on her left tit had sunk into it. I sucked on her right nipple and licked all around it while playing with her left tit. Switching, I pinched her right between my finger and thumb while trying to suck her nipple out of her left tit. She had her hands in my hair holding my head in place. She was moaning and shaking all over. I thought she was going to orgasm at any second.

She pushed me away to catch her breath. She took off my belt and unzipped my pants. She immediately went to her knees and pulled my shorts and boxers down. I felt her kiss my cock and started licking the shaft. Her hand grasped me and started slowly stoking up and down. Her other hand cupped my balls. When she sucked my cock, I thought I was going to cum, it had been a while since I had sex. She was giving me a great blowjob. Without taking my cock out of her mouth, she took both of my hands and placed them on her head. Backing off my cock for a moment, Annie said "grab my hair and use me." I did what the lady asked. Grabbing a handful of hair, I guided her mouth up and down my cock. Starting slow then increasing the speed of her mouth, I was getting very close. Not wanting cum just yet, I pulled her off my cock and stood her up by her hair.

"Take me to your bedroom" I said with a stern voice. Next to her bed, I told her to get undressed and face the bed. When she turned to the bed I said "now spread your legs." She did as told. With my left hand, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. With my right hand, I cupped her pussy from behind just like in her painting. Her pussy was so wet, I could easily slide two fingers into her. She responded almost immediately with moans. Her breathing got heavier and faster. I sawed into her faster but she never tried to get away or move her head. I knew she was close so I started rubbing her clit lightly, then around it gently. She started shaking, so I lightly pinched her clit with my fingers. That was all it took. Her legs gave way and she cried out "yes, oh fuck, yes."

I turned her around and threw her on the bed. She was like a rag doll, eyes glazed over. I put her ankles on my shoulders and slid all the way into her. I fucked her with long strokes at first. She was doing her best to take as much as she could. Now it was my turn, I really started to pound into her, watching her beautiful breast bounce every time I bottomed out. I was able to last for about 10 minutes before I shot a big load. Putting her feet down, I pushed her further on the bed and lay next to her. We cuddled and caught our breath for a few minutes.

She looked at me and said "that felt so good. It's been a long time since I got fucked that good."

"It's been a while for me also, but you are one hot piece of ass." She got a big smile on her face when I said "we have to have a repeat performance."

She asked how I ended up moving to the townhouse. I briefly explained I had just retired and rented the townhouse to see what life in a small town was like but I did not give too many details. After all, this was only the second time we had met. I kissed her and left to go home. I had a lot to think about.

*******

Talk about a whirlwind turn around. One week, I'm in the middle of a divorce and the next, I'm in a new town having great sex with an older woman that I only met twice. Then it happened, a call from Carol. I knew she would find an excuse to call so I let it go to voice mail. When I opened her voice mail, I hear "Mike, I need your help. I don't remember how to pay the bills online. Please give me a call as soon as you can."

Let's see, do I call her or just send an e-mail? Instructions via e-mail will be long and drawn out, but if I call her, she will ask questions about where I am and why I filed for separation. I could just let her figure it out. She should have paid more attention when I tried to show her how to handle things.

I did call her. She was glad to hear from me. I instructed her on how get online with the bank. I reminded her about our password book and how to enter all the bills. She was grateful for my help but she couldn't resist asking "Where are you? Why did you file for a separation?"

"I told you what I wanted you to do for us to even have a chance to stay married. All you did was make excuses not to do what I asked. As I stated in my letter, you left me no choice but to move out.

"Mike, please come home. I miss you and will do what you want."

"It's too late for that. I have a six month lease and will stay true to my promise." I could hear her gasp over the phone. Just to be kind, I told her "maybe after the six months, we can talk but be careful what you do. If I learn that you have had your fuck buddy at our house then all bets are off."

"Mike, I have nothing more to do with Jeff. When I thought about what you said about him, I realized you were right. He called because he was scared that you would tell his wife. I told him to never contact me again and to take all his business to another title company."

"Well that's one step in the right direction but that was not what I asked you to do. Are you going to tell Kathy about your affair with Jeff?"

"Let me think more about that and we can talk later."

"Carol, I asked that you only call in case of an emergency. Please don't think that you can call every time you have a question. I need some time away from you and that situation you put us in."

"Ok, thanks for your help. Goodbye."

This ends part 3. I will conclude this tale in part 4. Haven't decided which way this will end so any creative suggestions will be taken into consideration. Thanks

LT225
LT225
147 Followers