We Both Fulfil Our Fantasy

Story Info
Hot woman fulfills both their fantasies.
1.1k words
3.67
19.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeff and this is the story of the first successful MMF I had with my girlfriend Tae. While this wasn't that long ago it was in the day when you could find a successful rendezvous on craigslist.

A little about us I'm an average size man with a little better than average size package. To describe Tae would be to describe an African American version of Jessica Rabbit with an even better figure and a much better ass and a more beautiful face.

Since I was in my early 20s I've known how much it excited me to watch a woman I loved get incredible pleasure and to be a part of providing that pleasure.

In fact during my single days when I was not involved, and needed sex I would seek out couples in order to be an ethical slut. I get pleasure from providing it and learned that I am also fascinated by a nice cock.

My experiences and Tae's experiences became bedroom fodder. She had had MMF fantasies but never the experience. I confessed that I was bi-curious. And was greatly pleased to find that this really made her wet. I told her about the first threesome where I had sucked cock and Tae squirted all over me and soaked the bed, while she ground her hot wet pussy all over my cock.

Well after enjoying these fantasies for a while together we decided it was time to see if we could make it happen. In the past, we had both played around with craigslist as an avenue to find fun.

She asked that I place an ad for a hot guy who would enjoy an MMF fantasy. Since this was our first time together enjoying this fantasy, we were over eager and excepted a subpar match. Let's just say it was a less than satisfying experience for each of us.

However we were both still very turned on by the idea and she really wanted to watch me suck off another guy. (Me too!) So this time I put Tae in charge of finding the right person.

She would tell me about all of the candidates and we had a great time enjoying their pictures and hot sex thinking about enjoying our fantasy.

Finally Tae found someone of interest. David had a slim body with a really nice cock. But after our last experience she wasn't going to take any chances. She told me she'd like to meet him before hand to make sure that he was the right person to help with our fantasy. She also wanted to be certain that he would be comfortable with the MM contact that she really wanted to see. Of course, I knew any man would do anything just to touch her. In addition to my description of her body I left out the fact that she also has the most beautiful face and most seductive beauty you could ever imagine.

So she set up a lunch with him during work hours. They met up for lunch and enjoyed each other's company, she wanted to make sure that he was equipped as he had said.

That night, during our unbelievably hot session, she told me they went out to the parking lot in his car after lunch and she had him show her his cock.

As an aside, we had many hot conversations about this later and her story was a little inconsistent from time to time. I'm pretty sure she was wearing a skirt and pulled her sheer black gold trimmed panties aside to at least show him her hot beautiful pink pussy. I always jerked off thinking he also fingered her wet pussy. Guess I'll never know for sure.

After this it was just about arranging a time where it worked for all of us. We arranged for a Saturday night when she and I had a social engagement early in the evening. As I recall we weren't getting along great at the event we attended. Once home and both agreed to go ahead and have our second "escapade" as Tae came to call them.

Tae texted David and told him to come on over and then she went to get into the shower before he arrived. I met David, for the first time, at the door and explained that Tae was in the shower and offered him a drink. I poured two vodkas while we made small talk about the beautiful sexy woman in the shower for whom we both ached.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few minutes, Tae came down from the shower. She looked absolutely incredible in a black jumpsuit that had tied straps over both shoulder for easy access.

Being the naughty boy that I am, I wanted to give them an opportunity to feel comfortable without me. I excused myself to go take a shower, hoping that when I came down I might catch them in action.

Later Tae told me that he kissed her and tried to start the action but she wanted to wait for me to be there. In my imagination and I'm sure for real he was kissing her and holding that incredible booty.

I came back from my shower and Tae took control. She brought each of us next to her turned and kissed him and turned and kissed me. Then she got us both undressed. When she had us both naked, she reached to her shoulders pulled and untied her straps and let her jumpsuit fall to the ground. I can't speak for David, but I was entranced. We both caressed her magnificent body at the same time. I kissed her neck while David sucked on her nipples. Tae told me she wanted to see me suck David, so I bent down and took David's eight inches into my mouth. I could hear Tae purr and that spurred me on.

Shortly we took it to the bedroom. By then all of the blood had fled my head south, so I only remember flashes.

We got in bed and with Tae's encouragement I sucked him a little more. Then they concentrated on each other while I lent an extra hand and mouth for her pleasure. I watched David enjoy Tae while on top of her as I caressed her, sucked her tits, and reached between them to play with her clit. David got behind Tae and entered her, while she took my cock in her mouth.

Finally, Tae was on top of David enjoying my favorite position with her, where she would grind down on top while using her magnificent ass to insure the ultimate enjoyment. I got behind Tae, as she leaned forward, she told David not to cum inside her. I slid my seven- and half-inch dick inside her soaking pussy on top of David's, and as soon as he felt me, I felt him shoot his warm sticky cum all over my cock.

Tae and I enjoyed many other "escapades" together that I will never forget. She is the most beautiful sexy woman with and incredible soul. I hope she feels the same.