We came at the wedding.

Story Info
His sister was getting married but we wanted what came after.
1k words
3.86
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a vacation.

Even just a few days would be just enough to get away and rejuvenate myself.

We've been dating for a couple of months online. We were high school friends, though.

His name is Anthony.

He's always had a thing for me but I was a foolish high school girl who didn't appreciate a good guy.

It's over 10 years later and we started talking on social media again.

I wanted to have him in my life as a friend once again. I didn't plan for it to go in this direction. But I'm so glad it did.

We just have that chemistry that so many people struggle to find. We live in different states so it's a long distance online relationship.

It's been some time for both of us since we've had a 'good time'.

He invited me to his sister's wedding!

Not just that but he paid for my flight ticket and came to pick me up at the airport.

We made a promise we wouldn't get sexual until day two I was there (the night of his sister's wedding). That was the most difficult thing I think I ever had to wait for. When that plane landed I wanted nothing more than for him to take me into the back seat of his car, hey, even the airport restrooms to give me what I came here for.

But we were patient.

We hugged and kissed with some fire but we held back.

The day of the wedding I watched as he made delicious food. Watching him work in the kitchen of course got me worked up down there.

Seeing just a little sweat from his head as he used his forearm to wipe it off. I don't know if it was my hormones from my birth control but that was the sexiest thing I've seen him do.

I helped out with the desserts and we playfully joked. There was only one thing on both of our minds and it was hard to hide it. The jokes were not at all subtle but we kept them under our breath so no one would hear.

We were enjoying each other's company greatly but the night couldn't come fast enough. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Although this was my first time meeting his sister, I cried out of happiness. This was their day. But somehow, it felt like ours too.

The reception comes around and everyone is dancing and partaking in the activity of being intoxicated. We had a couple of drinks ourselves. There was strobe lights and the venue was virtually dark. We decided to dance together but I didn't want to make a bad impression since this was my first time showing my face around them. Nonetheless, my pussy felt so warm and ready for his shaft to enter inside of me.

We didn't grind up against each other but I wanted to more than anything to feel him try to break through those dress pants. People around us started to blend into the background as the only thing I can focus on were the lights in his eyes. I wasn't dirty dancing but the looks I gave him riled him up just as I planned.

We sat down after a couple of songs and I asked him innocently if he wanted to go outside to get some air. I then asked if he wanted to go sit in his car for a 'break'. The radio came on but I couldn't tell you what song was playing. My mind was playing another song.

"Are you having a good time?" he asked me excited.

"Yes I am.. but I think it can be a better time."

Before he could even respond I take his hand and guide it up my dress where he feels bare skin where underwear should be. I took extra care to shave myself to be as smooth as possible. His middle finger reacts by pressing into my moist hole.

Needless to say we weren't going to wait until after the wedding. We made quite a bit of noise but we could care less.

It was time to fuck like the animals that we were.

"Let's get in the back seat." He almost demands of me.

He gets in the middle of the backseat and as I crawl in after him he grabs my thigh and forces in on the other side of him, leaving me straddling on top of him. I felt his hard number in his pants, but not for long as he undoes himself as fast as possible.

His cock springs out and rubs against my bare cunt. I couldn't tell who was pulsing more. I just know that it was the most euphoric feeling just finally having my online boyfriend's cock that I've been admiring from afar. The video chats were not near enough for me.

I felt his precum as it kissed my soft clit. It was begging to get in. I was begging.

Our hips were rocking in a wave like motion.

I lean down, my hair falling in front of our faces, and I put my lips right by his left ear:

"All I want is for you to fill me up with your hot cum and make me yours."

I felt his body tense up. His muscle spasms now out of his control. His breathing got heavier and I continued rubbing against him.

He reaches down carefully and holds it steady as I move my hips forward to finally allow him to insert it in me. It was his first time entering a pussy without a condom. I wouldn't have blamed him if he came right away. But surprisingly he lasted a while. I don't think anyone seen us but I know the car had to had been moving. The windows were so fogged up. I rode his cock like I've never had it in my life. My pussy just clenched on it like a bitch.

This would be the first time he has cum in a pussy too. It turned me on knowing that I was the one he was succumbing to. We fucked for a good 20 minutes until we both finished. I kissed him and forced my tongue in his to play. It was better than I could ever imagined. The best part about it was that we both came at the same time. Both bodies were tight and overflowing with ecstasy.

Best wedding I've ever been to.

That was the first time we fucked that night, but not the last.