We Can Still Be Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. What are friends for"

For maybe half an hour we just sat on the couch together naked, watching TV. Then something occurred to me.

"Hey Mike," I said turning towards him. "You said you can hypnotize... anyone?"

"Yup. haven't come across anyone yet who can resist," Mike replied.

"So you haven't... You haven't hypnotized me, have you?"

Mike chuckled again. "Of course not. Friends don't do that to each other."

Thank god. Of course Mike would never do that to me.

"Oh, but Cody," he said. "I have this cool video I wanted to show you." He pulled out his phone and my eyes went wide as I saw a spiral. A colorful, swirling, relaxing, mesmerizing spiral. Is this what he had shown the girls? Shit! Was he hypnotizing me? He was. I could feel it happening.

Relax. Obey. Submit.

The words rang through my head. They seemed so familiar, like I had thought them a million times before.

I am hypnotized. I am a slave. I must obey.

Mike is my best friend. I will go to him whenever he wants. I will do anything he tells me. Mike turns me on. Obeying him makes me horny. I cannot cum without permission.

I don't know how long I stared. It could have been two seconds or two days. But even though I had just shot a metric ton of cum all over Callie, I was getting hard again, and I could feel a drop of precum forming on the tip of my still exposed cock.

Then I heard Mike's voice "Just keep staring, Cody. Go deeper, and listen to me."

"Yes, master," I said.

He continued. "Messing with you the last few days was fun, but I'm done playing. I really hoped you would be cool with me coming out. I've known I was bi for years, but the whole reason I stayed in the closet was that I knew you would never accept it. Just my luck to realize I like girls and guys, at the same time I realized my best friend is a raging homophobe. I've heard what you've said about gay people before. I hope it would be different cause we were friends, but I guess I was wrong."

I felt Mike's firm grip on my cock. Electric waves of pleasure shot through my dick, and up and down my spine. A single touch felt almost as good as a blowjob from Callie. My cock was rock hard now, with a steady stream of precum dripping from it. But still, all I could see was the spiral.

"It's time to make you my slave, permanently. So I'm not gonna bother erasing your memory this time. It's too bad we can't really be friends now. But having a hot dude around to play video games with, worship my cock, and obey my every command is good too."

The spiral disappeared from my view, and behind it was Mike. My best friend. My master.

"Look at me, Cody," Mike said as he got down on his knees in front of me, still stroking my cock. "You're lucky you have such a nice big dick, or this process wouldn't be as fun for you. Now listen closely. I'm going to suck your cock. And as I do, you will find that all your resistance to me will flow out of your empty, hypnotized head, and down into your balls. And when there's no more resistance, you'll be able to cum. You get all that?"

"Yes master," I said.

"Good boy. And when you cum, you'll fully be my slave. You'll obey my every command even when you're not in trance. And you won't even need the spiral to go under. You'll be my horny, obedient, slut. And you'll think we're best friends. Do you want that, Cody?"

"No master," I said, truthfully.

Cody chuckled. "Too bad," he said, before taking my cock in his mouth. I barely lasted a minute before I shot my cum, and my mind into my best friend's mouth.

"Alright bro," he said, "When I snap my fingers, you'll be out of trance, but you'll still follow all my commands."

*SNAP*

I closed my eyes and shook my head. What just happened? I slowly opened my eyes again, like I was waking up from a nap. In front of me, I saw Mike. My best friend. My master.

"How can I serve you, master?" I asked. Images of all the ways I could serve master ran through my head. I wanted to take his cock down my throat. I wanted to be covered in his cum. I wanted to bend over and spread my virgin ass wide for him.

He smirked. "Well first, I need to teach you how to suck dick. That sound cool?"

"You know it, bro," I said getting on my knees.

"Who knows, maybe if you do a good job, I'll let you fuck Alice."

"Fuck yeah, dude. You're like, the best friend ever."

12