We have a Fun Day with Alicia

Story Info
We didn't know how erotic Alicia really was.
3.6k words
4.43
7.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her birthday, Gabby and I had gotten Alicia an outdoor platform rocker. The porch swing was just too dangerous for her to get in and out of, plus it was getting rickety.

Alicia, as you might expect, was completely delighted. I took some measurements with her sitting in it so I could cut some shims. At the right height I reasoned, she could get up from the rocker without help or endangering herself.

Gabby came out to the van while I was getting out my saw..

"Gimme kiss. Work time for me." She had her little cooler in hand, hair pinned back.

"Need a ride?"

"No, I've got time, plus there's usually a cat I play with on the way. Be good!"

It took really less than an hour to raise the rocker and take down the old swing. The neighbor lady (Mrs. Larch), came over to visit Alicia while I worked. She remarked on how lucky Alicia was in finding a handyman and asked if I cleaned roofs and chimneys too. (She'd seen the ladders on my van :>)

I guess if the airplane washing business went bust, there was always a fallback.

After putting the old swing in the carriage house, I went to close up the van. Mrs. Larch had left. It was a beautiful morning with a nice northerly breeze, just enough to flutter the dogwoods as their leaves began turning orange. The heavy hum of morning work traffic had subsided and I could hear little bandit birds calling once again. After restrapping my pressure washer, I sat on the back edge just feeling the warm sun on my face. Alicia called out from the porch.

"Bill, I made you some tea. You're not leaving are you?"

"No, just goofing off for a minute." I made for the steps, as Alicia leaned on the rail, looking down the street at two squirrels chasing each other. I turned to watch.

She chuckled. "That boy squirrel and you have something in common. You both like chasing tail!" Rubbing my shoulder, "Come sit. We can wait for the mail together." Handing me my tea, she gracefully sat in the rocker, smiling proudly.

"Thank you Bill, you're so sweet to do this. Every little freedom helps."

I nodded and smiled back, another of my wordless moments. Alicia clapped her hands together.

"Anyway. I heard you and Trish had a nice visit." She looked at me sidelong, trying to keep a straight face.

Yeah, we ate some Chinese together and I got a tour of her house."

"Lucky you. I've never been upstairs, (glancing down at her leg) but the downstairs is fabulous." She paused as the bus grumbled by. "Trish told me she has a VERY comfortable bed. Is that true?" Now deadpan, giving nothing away, violet eyes lasering in.

I must have looked thunderstruck, my mouth opening and closing like a frog's.

Alicia burst out laughing. "You doofus! I should have made a movie! Ok, here's me letting you off the hook. Did you really do her on the COUNTER? OMG!"

I nodded shamefaced. "I thought it was all a secret, so I didn't say anything to anyone."

She just laughed harder. "Dear God," she gasped, "You're just so innocent, such a prize, truly." She let her breathing catch up. "Sisters talk, just know that. I had no idea she watched you take me. Did you?"

She saw the look on my face as I prepared to frog out again. "You did! Good gosh, you must be just bursting with secrets." Alicia smiled, shaking her head. "Anyway, I need to walk over to the deli. Do you have time to come with me?"

"I've got nothing planned. Slow day for me." Two women went jogging down the street. One was well endowed, a delightful bounce with every step. I thought of Trish for a second.

"Good, come help me decide what to wear."

"You need to change?" Me being dumb.

"Silly, I'm not wearing a duster to the store. This is a house dress, not a go somewhere thing."

We went in, me following her to her bedroom. Alicia pulled out a couple of tops, then rummaged around for slacks, brow furrowed in concentration.

I was looking through the wavy glass panes of the old window when she was suddenly beside me as I sat on the bed.

She wasn't wearing her duster anymore. In fact, she wasn't wearing anything. Her soft cute tits were at eye level, just as pretty as they could be and her nipples so invitingly biteable.

"Do you think I could get by without my bra?"

"I could look at them all day. They're so pretty!"

Alicia sat down carefully across my thigh. "That reminds me of a story, would you like to hear?"

I nodded as I put an arm around her, my other hand on her thigh.

She began. "About two years ago I was finally flown home and put into the VA. I learned to walk again, (kinda) and regained my dignity about bathroom stuff. There was a Filipino practical nurse that came in to bathe me even after the catheter was removed. She did a good job and she was gentle, which was my downfall. Norita was tiny, maybe twenty or so and was genuinely friendly.

One afternoon we were talking while she washed my chest and breasts and told me how pretty they were, (just like you did!) and wished hers were as pretty. As she dried me, she gave my nipple a little pinch and giggled, then a gentle squeeze. I blushed and smiled, but inside, something woke up. We kept talking as she spread me open down there to wash me and her fingers were so soft and nimble! I moaned, (I didn't mean to!) and got embarrassed. Norita smiled knowingly and asked how long since I had been with a man. She pulled the curtain closed and got out a tube of KY from her cart. Taking my hand, she squeezed a dab on my fingers, then some on her own.

Nodding at me, she put my hand on my pussy, nothing but compassion in her eyes. Because she was there, I had privacy, if that makes any sense. It was implied that no one could visit during bath time. No one could intrude, not even doctors or RNs.

Norita wedged a towel under me. "Do it for your health and sanity," she whispered. "It's Ok, it's Ok." Then she looked out the window as I began touching myself, feeling my arousal and growing wetness. I gasped. It had been so long! Norita looked back as I stroked myself, nodding, encouraging, murmuring, "Yes honey, make the feeling, yes.."

At first, I was self conscious, doing the act. But my need became stronger the more I rubbed. I thought of past lovers and the wonderful feeling of being penetrated, being filled! My hips remembered, bucking against my hand, but it wasn't enough. I shook my head at Norita, gasping. She reached up and held my shoulder with one hand while she slid her fingers inside me and found my spot.

It was all that was needed. I exploded so violently! I wanted to scream, knowing I didn't dare. Norita kept rubbing, just right, just so, as I sobbed and came and came."

Alicia was blushing, looking at me dead on.

I said, "That just makes me so horny. I could listen to you all day."

She grinned. "Good. Me too. Would you like a little sucky?" She drew my head down.

Her titties were as soft as marshmallows, and seemingly weightless, not big, but they felt so good in my hand! I drew her nipple into my mouth, licking gently, and heard her sigh. Some suckle, some nibbling, some minutes of mouth worship elicited small sounds from her. I learned what she liked when she caught her breath or squirmed on my leg.

My hand roamed her fur and I marveled on how soft and silky her pelt was. After a moment, Alicia pushed my hand to her cleft, flattening my hand against her pudenda, urging my exploration. Her cleft met my fingers with hot wetness and she jumped and yelped when I grazed her clit. Her hand grasped mine, directing me to her opening and pushing my fingers inside.

The walls of her tunnel were swollen and thick from arousal, making my fingers sticky slick. She spread her legs a little, shifting and then staying my hand.

I kept adoring her beauties as she cradled my head and then whispered in my ear.

"Rub me inside right...there, yes, there. Oh God, keep going..."

Her hips began rocking and I could feel her begin to stiffen. A low moan escaped her lips and she reached down to pull her pussy tight around my fingers for a moment.

"Oh God, Oh God, I can't stop!" Her fingers now tortured her clit, standing proud from her lips, a rapid up and down, almost a blur.

Her hips bucked. I held her to my lap as her storm washed over her, cries ringing in my ears. My hand was suddenly soaked with her release and my nostrils filled with the scent of her fluids.

Silence overtook the room.

"My ass hurts. I didn't know, (gasp) THIS was going to happen when I sat down on you..Oh God, that was good Bill, so good!" She looked down. "Oops, I think I wet your leg, I'm sorry, (gasp) just came so hard.

I laughed at her consternation, "I've never had a girl blow her beans on me before, that's for sure!"

"Don't say it like that! That's gross! Maybe think of it as a feminine thank you?" She wobbled a bit. "Help me get up?"

She went for a wash cloth while I admired the melon sized stain on the leg of my jeans. I just had to smile.

"Proud of yourself, aren't you?" She wiped at her pussy. "I'll rinse this out and..." She looked at the stain. "Uh-uh, I think we'll need to wash those. I can smell me from here. Do you mind? Take 'em off and I'll put them in, won't take long."

****

I heard the washing machine begin and I was strolling towards the kitchen, looking majestic in my battered work shirt and whitie tighties when Gabby came home.

She looked at me. I looked at her, speechless.

"There's getting comfortable in someone's house, and then there's this." Gabby's eyebrow continued north. "Furthermore, real men wear boxers."

I didn't know whether to laugh or hide.

"Billy, where are your pants?"

"Yes, well actually, see what happ..."

Alicia limped in, total nature baby.

Gabby. "I'm starting to get the picture now."

Alicia. "No, it's worse. I got Bill to give me a hand job as I sat on him and I wet his pants."

Gabby. "That sounds backwards. I can't imagine this scene at all." She shook her head. "Anyway, the store was slow today, so I got off early. I thought we might maybe go to the deli for lunch?"

Me. "That's a great idea!"

Alicia looked at me. "You're either a comedian or a dope. Gabby, we can go or all of us can go when his jeans are dry, unless he has more clothes in his van."

I did. The girls were hungry, so...

We got Alicia dressed, sans bra to my delight. Gabby changed and after glancing at Alicia, elected to leave her apples loose, wearing one of her usual gauzy tops. I was fashionable in chambray under yellow rain bib overalls.

Away we went, Alicia using her walking crutch, Gabby jiggling, me striding solemnly along to the amusements of passersby.

****

We got our sandwiches and the unusual pickles that only a deli has and sweet teas. We sat at a high top in the corner after I lifted Alicia up on the stool.

Gabby started laughing and shaking her head.

Alicia, Me. "What?"

Gabby. "Billy, you don't know this, but Alicia loves hand jobs. The trick is to put a towel under her before she blows. She's a wettie, so don't let her sit on you during the deed."

Alicia blushed, a mysterious grin dawning. She poked at her pickle.

Me. "A wettie? How do you know this?"

Gabby. "Alicia, did you give him the VA nurse story?"

Alicia nodded, "Yes, but not all of it. I kept some things secret." She looked at me, surreptitiously.

Aha! So my taking of Trish hadn't been discussed. I got the hint, even though I'm a dope.

Gabby. "Alicia likes to be tickled, you know, inside herself. It's her thing Ok? It keeps her settled, less meds needed and so on."

Alicia. "I'm not really here, pay me no mind. I'm just a horny wallflower."

The air conditioner over the door had just cut off when Alicia spoke. A man at the next table snorted, and then started laughing, elbowing his buddy. They peered over at us.

Alicia. "Maybe we could talk about something more mainstream until we leave?"

****

We hadn't been back to Alicia's house for ten minutes before Trish called, checking on her little sister. She did it every day. While they talked, Gabby and I went out to my van to put my slicker away, now that I had my jeans back.

"That was nice of you to dress like a lineman for lunch, but next time maybe we'll just wait until you're fit to be seen?"

"Agreed." I closed the van door. "I knew you were hungry and so.."

"No, no that's Ok. I coulda waited until you had pants. But DO get some boxers. Tighties are silly, honestly." Gabby giggled.

"My 'mule' just sways and bangs around in boxers. They're not as comfortable."

"Homes, were you wearing a dress?" She snuck a rub and a grab. In public, as the bus went by.

I had a duck, "Gabs, there were people on that bus!!!"

She tippy toed, kissed my cheek. "It didn't stop though, right? Remember, boxers."

We sat on the steps to the porch.

"I do have a tiny question for you. How do you know about Alicia being a 'wettie' and you obviously knew about what's her name, the nurse."

"Oh, you mean Norita. She used to visit Alicia here at home for a while, I mean not on the VA's time. They became quite...friendly, so to say."

"Did you know her?"

"No, that was before my time. But Alicia and I got high one night. I think you were at that airshow up in Oshkosh. We talked about her boyfriend in Iraq, talked about you and talked about me. Later, at night night time I was getting her settled in her bed, counting out her pills."

She paused as some bicyclists went by and a pair of joggers detoured around the back of the van, giving me a dirty look. Idly, I noticed that the cross street neighbor hadn't picked up his morning paper, the pages fluttering in the breeze.

"This seems to be my day for stories, if you want to continue," I prompted.

"Shhh! I'm listening to see if she's still on the phone. I think I hear her...Ok, so anyway, I sat on her bed, giving her her water and she told me that doing gummies made her horny and would I get her a hand towel? I did and she raised up her night dress and had me slide it under her butt. She asked me to tell her about how you and I met, (she likes that story!) and especially when I 'rewarded' you as she calls it.

So I did, in very explicit detail while she started to rub herself, I mean right in front of me. No covers, no nothing! She has this look, you know what I mean, where she stares at you a certain way with those eyes. The whole time, Alicia was softly going up and down her pussy, parting her fur and becoming aroused.

I felt kinda awkward, because it's not my thing. But she wasn't shy. I think her time with Norita made her bold, in a way. Her lips got all pouty and easier to see, (She doesn't trim, as you know!) and her fingers began making squishy sounds as she played herself. She kept watching me, even as she hunched her hand a little.

That's when she asked me to do the thing with her G spot, that's all I had to do, just use my fingers. I'd never, ever done such, but I was high and horny some too, I guess. So I did it, pushing my fingers into her, finding the rough spot, (that was easy!) and away she went. I can't rub my clit as fast as she can, good God. It was amazing. She made this little scream going up the scale, like fa so la ti do and then sighed and creamed my hand. Now that was amazing!

So that's how I know about the towel and stuff."

I nodded,"I hear the hardware store has a sale on pressure washers."

Gabby looked at me levelly. "So that didn't turn you on, right?" She put her hand on me, down there. "You're all coiled like a snake. That is not good for a city mule, I know for a fact. C'mon, get up and follow me."

She arose like a yoga instructor, me, not so much. We walked down the drive to the carriage house, opening the cantilever door. Inside the gloom, rays of light from the window illuminated dust motes. If not for Alicia's car, we could have been in a long ago era.

Gabby leaned me against the car, unzipping me, springing my release after some grappling and grabbing. Finally I was freed. She shook it, and addressing it directly, intoned, "No more whitie tighties. Don't EVAH let him put those on you again."

I laughed, "What would you do if he EVAH, (mocking her accent) talks back to you?"

She squinted her eyes, "Ah'd load yer ass in the car and take yew to Hollyweird, what ah'd do." She cleared her throat. "Enough of the Alabamese. You're about to encounter a zipless fuck."

With that, she lowered her jeans to her knees, then jacked me as we kissed. "I'm already pretty creamy, hadn't seen you all week, at least alone so..(I was tickling her slit) (gasp) don't wanna wait, you know, oh Christ, we just need to do it."

Ever, (or evah) so resourceful, Gabby opened the car door and leaned in, elbows on the seat, her small round bottom waving invitingly.

I could smell her need as my member dipped between her ass cheeks, soft and youthful, blonde fuzz in the sunlight. I pushed her panties further down, and felt wetness on the cotton. She swayed as my manhood encountered the slickness at her entrance.

"Can you tell I'm happy to see you?" She giggled, then an uptake of breath as I entered.

"Easy mule, no more in yet, easy!"

A car honked down the block. I glanced up and realized that if someone really looked hard down the drive, we would be seen!

Gabby wiggled her ass. "More, little more. Ok, better, go deeper, slow, Ahhh! There."

Finally, our sexes met, Gabby firmly impaled. She clamped down on me.

I jerked. "Gabby, you're cutting off his air."

She rubbed her cheeks against my belly. Another giggle, "Am not. You breathe, mule moves, I'll come. Simple."

I reached forward, cupping her young apples, enjoying the heft, the firmness, the taut nips as I began to plow. I still wished I'd closed the garage door, but banished the thought. I felt her soft downy ass against my belly and her slick glove holding my member, getting wetter and wetter.

Straightening up, I held her ass in my hands as I felt my urgency increase. I knew I couldn't lay it to her like I had Trish, but I wanted to.

Just the way she jammed her ass back against me, trying to get every bit of me was so erotic.

It was hard to hold back, after diddling Alicia, the sexy stories and now this cute young ass and soaked pussy. I felt her begin trembling and gasping.

"Oh yes! There it is! Do me deep, Billy, now! Oh for fuck's sake, faster, oh yeah, YEAH!"

I lifted her hips as her legs began to give, feeling my own orgasm wash over me. There was a moment of calm, before Gabby reached back, grabbing my balls, massaging them, as I came, buried deeply inside her, over and over, waves of red in my mind. I tried not to shout, but probably did, as Gabby wreaked her hand magic on me, emptying me completely.

After a moment, a muffled voice.

"You can set me down whenever Billy. I'm not getting any traction."

Sheepishly, I set her back down on her feet. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I don't think I've had a mid air come before."

Me, not hearing her, "Come again?"

Gabby. "No hon. That was enough, at least for now. I meant, that was cool. We seem to have fun in cars, don't we?"

Me. "You think Alicia's off the phone yet?"

Gabby. "Oh. I forgot. Durn, we better scram."

****

After closing the garage door, we walked back up towards the house. I put my arm around her. She melted in, then stopped me, tilting her head up, closing her eyes, and gave me the best kiss of my life.