All Comments on 'We Have a Student Guest Ch. 02'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wendy53wendy53over 5 years ago
We Have a Student Guest

very hot story, will there be more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It reads as if there will be more with Andrew's friend looking to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MMMMM

Very nicely done. Perhaps Andrew should invite a number of his friends to visit, and they can all enjoy gang banging Margaret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delectable

It really is delectable. The older lady telling her husband about their young lodger. The best parts were the husbands thoughts and desires.

Mary

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this

The subject matter is very similar to my own stories so perhaps that's why I enjoyed both chapters so much. Looking forward to the third installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marvelous, sexy story.

The action is great, but the husband's enjoyment is palpable, at least as much as the wife's and her young lover's. So easy for me to relate to these events.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking for parts 3 and 4. Pity it’s not continued

Jupiter9Jupiter9about 2 years ago

Wow, Margaret was getting well serviced by two men. I hope the author revisits these characters and gives us some more stories. The friend joining in on the fun and Andrew finding out that John is loving his wife's shenanigans are two chapters.

RibblemanRibbleman8 months ago

If, when I read an erotic story, I find my hand between my legs, as I picture the scene, unzipping my pants and more if I have the privacy, then I know the story has done what the author hoped it would. A lot of this story was read with cock in hand - which speaks volumes.

As a fellow story writer I might have had partially undressed Margaret follow the boy upstairs while John was left watching TV but fully aware of what might be going on. But this ain't my story. I would suggest that even though this story is old, it's nevertheless not to late to write further chapters with maybe a new student lodger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES