We Have a Student Guest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He stripped the basque from me unhooking my stockings but left them and my panties in place. He sucked on my erect nipples, biting and chewing them playfully. He stroked my pussy, again through the panties concentrating on my clit. He gently pushed the gusset between my labia and into me with his finger and then he rubbed and frigged me. It was marvellous and then he rubbed my clit through the silky material again, so stimulating John. I was on the verge again sweetie, and wanted to cum so badly, but he sensed that and removed his fingers. He got on his knees and turned me away from him, and slipped my knickers over my bottom. He then licked my buttocks until his tongue was in my crack and against my anus. Where did he learn all this sexy stuff? I loved it so much, but wanted his big thick cock inside me. He gently pushed my legs apart. He got me to bend over and rest my hands on his bed. I could smell him on his bed sheets. He then asked me to open my feet further and then parted my buttocks and licked me there up and down my ass cleavage and then pushed his tongue hard into my anus. Ohhhh, wow, and he licked me all the way through to my wet labia and he sucked on them to produce such a fantastic sensation. I was so wet John, dripping and he was licking up my juice."

"He stood and lifted me from my stooped position and faced me. He pushed me on to his bed and opened my legs again and started to lick me from the front, and got his head well into my private parts, not so private now, as his tongue lashed and lapped at my gaping pussy and my erect clit. The sounds were amazing as he sucked and swallowed my love juices. When I nearly came again, I lifted his head to me and kissed him passionately and then felt his erection pressing on my thighs, my pubes then my belly and I asked him to fuck me now."

"And did he?" I whispered.

"Yes John, he entered me slowly and gently, in and out getting further in with every caring stroke. He took his weight on his arms and leaned down to suck my tits and this brought me to a height that I have never reached. He sucked hard and fucked hard and I erupted into a noisy orgasm and within seconds he came as well filling my vagina with his hot thick young cum. He asked if I had enjoyed that and would I be up for more a little later. I replied that I would any time with him."

"What happened next?" I asked and she replied.

"We both went to our bedrooms and got dressed. I got changed into my day wear and he also dressed in his college wear and said that he was sorry, but he had received a text message from a close friend asking if he would get some information on next year's courses at the college for him. Apparently Toby, a friend from school was looking into taking a similar course to Andrew, but next year."

"I got on with some housework and I didn't see him again until late afternoon, when he came home to collect his football kit. I gave him some tea and he wanted to fuck me again, but I said we hadn't got time as you would be home soon. He did grope my breasts, feel my pussy and kiss me passionately before he left."

"So there you have it all from today."

"May I fuck you now Margaret, just a quickie please?" I pleaded.

She replied that she was tired and sore and would I mind waiting till we go to bed later and she will wank me then?

We watched television for a while until Andrew came home and joined us in the living room. He sat opposite us watching Margaret very intently as she manoeuvred herself on the sofa next to me, teasing him with views of her legs, thighs and cleavage. I think he couldn't help himself as he obviously had an erection, probably thinking of the day's events and got up and went to his room. He came back after a few minutes and asked us if his friend, Toby could come and stay for a few days next week as he wanted to view the college and the area because he was thinking of joining the same course as Andrew next year. He explained that Toby was a little younger than Andrew but had just turned eighteen and had been a friend of his and his parents since they were at primary school together.

Margaret and I looked at each other and she looked back at Andrew and replied, "That will be fine Andrew, and as he is a close friend of yours, then I am sure he will fit in with us. Just let me know the dates and I will prepare the spare room for him."

Andrew went back to his room after saying "good night."

We followed and went through the bed time procedure. Once settled I said to Margaret, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Margaret?" She just smiled back at me.

12