We Made a Porno Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as he then threw my legs over his shoulders and thrust himself inside of me.

"Annhhhh...ssss...haiii..bas kar kaloo jii....bass...aista kaloo saab, tera lund bahut mota aur lamba hai...oh godddd damn....!!" I screamed out as he held my thighs and began plowing me once again.

"What the fuck was it you said? Is that Indian? Fuck sweet Jesus....you ain't makin' this easy for me!" Coach yelled as he then leaned in and grabbed me from around my waist with my legs still dangling over his shoulder. He hoisted me up without any difficulty as I screamed out, scared.

"Oh god...what are you doing? Haiiii...easy baby...easy...you're already inside of me!" I pleaded with him but he had me in his powerful grip in mid air. My legs now fell to over his arms and he had his hands on my ass as he kept slamming my ass into his dick. He kept going with rapid powerful thrusts and the sound of my ass slapping against his upper thighs was exaggerated by the sweat between us. It felt like it was 100 degrees in the room as we were both panting and soon he fucked me out of my disorientation and back into rapture as I screamed again as I wrapped my arms around his massive neck. His bald head glistened as he then pulled up and closer to him and I watched as he opened his massive mouth, "Lemme get those titties...I don't think I tasted those yet!"

And with that he nibbled and sucked each breasts as I tilted my head and arched my back as I came for a second time.

"Aghhhhrrrrrghhh! FUCK YES! C'mere bitch!" Coach dropped me on to the bed and put his leg up next to my head. I barely had time to get ready as he shoved his penis into my mouth and blasted a huge wad of spunk. His orgasm lasted for what seemed like an eternity. He kept moaning and groaning, his gold chain swinging in the dim light, my gold anklet jingling as he threw my leg down before striding off to the bathroom.

I barely had time to give my pelvis a rest before Professor Blake and Frank both decided they had waiting patiently long enough. Frank positioned himself between my thighs and started licking and sucking me while Professor Blake grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the edge of the bed and then lowered his penis into my already open mouth. Frank felt amazing as he was sucking me with powerful strokes and seemed overly sensual in how he performed oral. He took special care to suck and kiss my asshole as well, which was dripping with Coach's cum.

While midterms were coming up on Monday and I knew that I should have been studying, I felt that deep down inside, this was a far better use of my time.

12