All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 06'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 5 years ago

I'm really invested in these characters. Even the possible return of David Newton is a clever angle. Need more of this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea 2*

Skipped through it but is there one likable character here. I couldn't spot one. So what's the point of reading it.

ausfetausfetover 5 years ago
I'm with spotteddog...

Utterly invested and need to know what happens next, and yet if the next chapter is delayed, I still won't have any issues keeping track of the story. The characyers and plot are strong, and I feel like Wendell has made a massive amount of emotional progress since we first met him. It's as if he’s woken from the cloistered world he secluded himself in and is now viewing everything clearly and coherently.

I laughed at the hospital administrator rant because there's a gp at a local clinic who always goes on rants like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can't say I think very much

of any of the characters. They seem to only believe in themselves. Thus if it feels good do it..."The Nike way" hurts too many people.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Wendell realises he still has feelings for Claire, so he invites Rich over to meet his long-lost love and newfound daughter... and his best friend promptly fucks Claire the very same night. Is Rich going to make it a hat-trick next chapter and pork Jillian as well? Maybe Brit will come home for a surprise visit and Rich can fuck both of Wendell's daughters? Then Rich will have screwed all four of the women Wendell cares about... a quad-cucking if you will.

And what about Myra's fuckfest with Rich last chapter? Myra abandoned Wendell for a couple of days to screw his best friend, making Wendell worry that she'd left him for good. Does Wendell get mad at this appalling betrayal of trust? No, he "whines" at her... Wow! He really laid down the law with his cheating wife!

I'm not sure how you manage it, but Wendell is becoming wimpier and more emasculated every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great disappointment

Her committing herself to Rich as she did was left unresolved. No fellow with any normal sense of his own marital commitment would accept that from his wife as meekly as presented here. Never mind Rich and Claire. Rich and Myra are unresolved, and it makes the story dissolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You REALLY need an editor

There's about 2 chapters of decent content in this mess. There isn't one single likable character anywhere. It certainly isn't erotic. With no one to root for and the story line dragging on, it just isn't worth the time spent to plow thru it.

1 star

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Too pathetic to be sympathetic

He reacts to his wife going off to fuck his best friend by pretending that he's in control, as if by pretending that *he's* the one who gets to say when she fucks Rick, that they still have any sort of marriage.

He reacts to the return of his girlfriend by literally sending them over to the same guy who fucked his wife, so that Rick can now fuck his old girlfriend (who he still loves and has been told that she still loves him), and no doubt having his daughter as a bonus fuck.

He would have been better off killing himself with alcohol poisoning in chapter one. It's quite obvious that his wife never regained any measure of respect for him, and he just passed up his one opportunity to escape her and build a new relationship with someone else.

The story is presumably going to end with Newton killing the husband, who will tearfully ask Rick to protect his family as he dies, as Rick smirks and says he'll be glad to keep fucking every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

But why would anyone want anything to do with these worthless pieces of shit? Any actual person who knew these people and was aware that they're the bottom 2% of the scum of the earth, would absolutely stay away from them.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Gone

First couple of chapters were tolerable, but you fell quickly through the intolerable into the totally unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing resolved.

Less a happy ending and more a case of happy so long as his delusion holds.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Good story telling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuity

Seems to be a serious continuity issue with Claire's husband, George.

In chapter 2 ....

"Claire Haskell popped into my head. I really hadn't thought about her in years but ever since Myra mentioned her last night, she kept showing up in my thoughts. I felt bad about what had happened to her. She'd divorced, been forced to move away from her hometown, raised two young children as a single mother, and it was partly, maybe mostly, my fault. I wondered if she had remarried. I hoped so, and I hoped she'd found a good man. I suspected that her ex-husband, George, had married that blonde airhead he was fooling around with, but I didn't know. There had always a whiff of deadbeat about George, and I wondered if he'd paid Claire her child support."

In this chapter, George is Daddy George to Jillian.

This is only one of many issues. Its difficult to suspend disbelief when the main characters are so inconsistently portrayed through the various chapters.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry if I wasn't clear about George

I'd intended in the earlier chapter that Wendell was only conjecturing that Claire and George had divorced, but I see that wasn't explicitly stated. Later, Wendell states he hadn't had any contact with Claire and was surprised to find out she and George had not divorced. Claire and George hadn't wanted Wendell to know he'd fathered a child with Claire, so they'd stayed out of sight until George died and Claire decided to move back home with Jillian.

You're paying close attention and a good proofreader and continuity checker would be welcome. Want to volunteer? Thanks for the feedback! Are there other errors, too? Do tell.

Tennesseered

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Great story!

I like the twists and turns, slight as they are. It's like real life, what you think happened to someone, or assumed happened, was wrong, (like what happened to Claire/George.) I like Myra, how her character was slowly unfolded during the story, as well as all of them. Dell was against threesomes, then admitted maybe.

From my way of looking Myra should get as many free passes for sex with someone else as how many times Dell fucked Claire.

The sharing was done very well. Dell showed a lot of maturity in how he behaved when Myra was gone without telling him what was going on. And Myra acted like a normal person trying to hide what had happened the second night with Rich. Well, see my comment about free passes she should get.

Great story top 'points' from me. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SyzothSyzothover 5 years ago
A sleek and sexy chapter!

One way for me to lose interest in a story rather quickly if is I can anticipate things before they happen; this story did NOT make me lose interest! The appearance of Jillian and the return of Claire was exciting, and the David Newton angle has me really curious as well.

However, what what I'm really interested in are the potential love triangles... Dell-Myra-Rich and Dell-Claire-and possibly Rich ?!?!?! These relationships have a potential to spin a VERY tangled web. And throw in the probably return of one Mr. Newton...

If Chapter 7 was an actual book, I'd be rushing out to buy it right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta laugh....

You keep trying to make Dell a husband that loves his wife....but he is a cuck through and through. And yes he would fuck Claire in an instant and his daughter Jillian too! Nothing to like about him at all. His best friend is an asshole also right along with his whore wife. One thing you have accomplished with this cuckie story is not one character has any redeeming qualities! Oh and by the way Dell might be jealous about Rich fucking Claire but not near as much as Myra must be...I mean that is her fuck buddy after all! Gave this sad tale a big 1.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
I simply don't believe Myra.

I believe Rich And Myra have been having an affair since before the Lake House. The Lake House was just to get Dell on board. She has been playing Dell from the start. I hate manipulation. I hate that lust will make a man's mind as useful as Jell-O. I would not be surprised if Rich an Myra have been seeing each other for years, maybe decades. And what is infuriating is Dell knows he is being made a fool. His guilt over his affair with Clair robs him of his backbone.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
He

should wear a cap with a big sucker on the front of it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Great

writing but everything on these pages says he's being played big time.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

Lies and disrespect have no place in a hot wife lifestyle. He's been a sucker for a long time. The only reason he was brought into it was the death of the cop's wife. His wedding ring is now through his nose and he's being led around like a dog on a leash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A thoroughly delightful tale

Perhaps flawless grammar and punctuation that deserves taking some time to examine closely. IMHO, a beautifully written story that has held my attention from the start. I've known a classic submissive woman and have taken years to come to an understanding of the dynamics of that condition. You brought Myra out into the open in a gradual way that let us witness the blossoming of that aspect of her personality. I kept falling back to that one point and judged all of the actions of the story as results of her submissiveness. I call it a masterful story, and highly erotic in the ways you've written it. 5 stars without question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh for crying out loud

Myra holds Clair against him all this time and now all of a sudden we're supposed to believe that not only are they back to BFF status but that Myra is just fine with the child of the affair that bothers her so much?

Author uses language well but his plot is terrible.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
This gets better with every chapter

So far I've simply stated that I really enjoy your story. It's one of the best I've read here. But now I'm gonna succumb to the moralizing with which so many of your readers have indulged themselves.

Myra is clearly deceptive and has dissembled throughout the story. She’s frequently dishonest and manipulative. We wonder if she’s simply seeking revenge for Wendell’s past infidelity by fucking Rich at every opportunity, or if she has deeper feelings motivating her. Let’s cut to the chase. Women lie about sex. They lie frequently and with purpose. They do it prolifically and they rationalize about it, twisting logic and truth to make it work out without any guilt on their part. SO DO MEN. We all lie about sex. All of us. We claim to revere honesty and forthrightness above all other virtues and yet we lie to everyone about sex. We lie to interviewers and clinicians and friends, and most significantly we lie to the the people we love most and least wish to hurt even though lies about sexual intimacy are guaranteed to hurt them more than any other transgression. So what does this tell us about our most deeply cherished virtues? It tells us that although we exalt truthfulness, we value sex so much, and our treasured secret sexuality so highly, that we’re willing to sacrifice our most honored values to conceal our true nature. And that nature is animal, wanton and lustful, barely kept in check by the veneer of civilization and propriety.

It's easy to label Myra as deceptive, manipulative and dissembling. It's not at all difficult to dismiss her as dishonest and deceitful. But the labels don't define her. She's simply human. She's doing what all of us, unsure and doubtful, will do when confused and stressed. She's dealt with the nagging doubt about her own desirability to her husband for years. She has felt less than a woman, not able to hold his interest because he cheated so easily with her best friend. I can identify strongly with Myra. I've had my own confusion and doubts. I can surely identify with Wendell as a man. He's fucked up in the past and isn't at all sure he's done fucking up, but right or wrong he loves his wife and wants to cement his relationship with her, so much so that he's willing to share her to show his adoration of her.

I think you've written a remarkable story about the frailty of human beings with regard to their desires and their lusts and their loyalties. And you've inspired so many readers here to treat this as more than a work of fiction on a site devoted to pounding the pud inspired by the written word. That's a hell of an accomplishment.You motivated your readers to do much more than jerk off.

Just look at the response you got! I don't know how many quarts of cum were spurted, but you sure as hell got them worked up and shouting.

Thanks!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

so he's not just a cuckold and she's not just a run of the mill slut. He's a well informed cuckold and she a comfort slut only broken out in time of need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Except for scifi and fantasy, for a story to work it has to connect enough with reality to seem at least somewhat plausible. This couple is supposed to be deeply in love, and in the beginning both Myra or Dell have normal views on monogamy. Suddenly, the Martian Slut/Cuck Ray hits them, and story goes off in a hot wife/cuck direction. You would be hard pressed to find swingers or cuck/hot wives with deep emotional commitments to one another. The swingers I know are fond of one another, but the commitment is rather shallow. To an extent, the value of the other spouse tends to depend on his or her value in attracting attractive swinging partners. There is also enormous insecurity on both sides, and the wife tends to lose respect for the husband who will trade her off to other men. Whether the feminists and feminized men here want to admit it, women are wired to want to their men to be possessive. The cuck/hot wife dynamic revolves around mental illness. In fact, the hot wives' cucks are viewed more like children by the hot wives than as men and husbands.

Consequently, the relatively unmotivated transformation of Dell into a willing cuck is ridiculous. It wasn't drugs or guilt. It was simply an unmotivated change that runs contrary to his prior character development. Pretty much the same is true of Myra. The result is that the story is ruined.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Divorce Myra, the slut...

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly5 months ago

Divorce Myra she is such a bitch

NallusNallus3 months ago

I think Myra is jealous of Claire taking Rich. Myra has unadmitted feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was pretty much assumed she fucked Rich on the second night although surprised no gangbang action occurred (at least she vehemently denies it but her word means nothing any more so who really knows). I think at this point they all just need to move in together and have a big open relationship because any kind of monogamy is long dead and everyone seems to have feelings for multiple people though they won't admit it. Fuck it, let the daughter be a part of it as well. I mean why not at this point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
344 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories