All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 07'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Is this a parody?

"You'll always be my number one." Why do people imagine such a statement would be comforting? How many numbers are there exactly?

And what is the difference between "sport fucking" and the other kind? If it's a lesser thing, why do it?

And how do you reconcile love with Myra's utter disregard for her husband's feelings? If that's love, what does contempt look like?

I could go on.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Props

Your story lost me two chapters back. I really don't care for this finale,.but I gave you *3 for using fecund in your story. Don't remember ever seeing that before.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I've never seen a story start so well... and end like this.

Wendell became an unhappy cuckold, Myra turned into a vindictive cheating bitch, Rich fucking all the women Wendell cares about... The only character who wasn't totally unlikable was Claire, but even she kept Wendell in the dark about his daughter for 18 years. Her reunion with Wendell was anticlimactic and had a cruel edge to it as she reminded him his wife was being gang banged even when she knew he hated it.

Myra getting knocked up and not knowing who the father was just emphasised how fucked up their marriage had become. She doesn't love Wendell any more, she still resents his affair and was trying to get revenge nearly two decades later. Her delight in twisting the knife and telling him that Rich was fucking Claire showed how much she wants to hurt her husband.

The total lack of respect they all showed Wendell made this one of the most depressing stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

In my view all he gained was the experience of loss. That’s no foundation for life, for a man at that age

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Doubtful if that Myra marriage would continue.

What was Myra doing while husband was recovering? He was off work for 3 months. She would have been off fucking Mitchie and Rich as often as she could. He's a Doctor and his wife wasn't on the pill??? Or something. Ridiculous. No, he should have divorced the bitch when she got pregnant. What a loser he was. Just totally spineless. It didn't matter what he wanted, she just did whatever SHE wanted and to hell with the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank Goodness

It's over .

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Disappointing

I hate soaps and this was a cuckold soap. Thought it was interesting, but the ending killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry you painted doc as an indecisive cuck

2*

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

On one level, it's impressive that you could take a guy this pathetic, and then spend the entire story repeatedly kicking him while he's down. I mean, it's nice that you didn't go through with having him raise his wife's lover's child or make it explicit that the alpha-bull was also fucking his daughter, but other than that, he was about as thoroughly cucked as one man could be.

In stories like this, I honestly can't tell if the author is deliberately going for an unreliable narrator technique, or actually thinks that the MC's descriptions are accurate, as he has the cuckolded husband talk about how much his wife loves him and how solid the marriage is, at the same time showing a wife who is cruelly tormenting her husband emotionally and (at best) displays the level of mild fondness that one would for an elderly dog that you were comfortable with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy does he end up with well nothing

He gets saddled down the rest of his life. He got a worthless one time fling. She got, and will get by sound of it, many more flings without him.

He is just a wanking looser that doesn't know when to walk away.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
We Need

Very soft ending to a ribald tale. Great job

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
3* for finishing

Not one likeable character except the daughter who somehow was normal despite screwed up parents.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I spent the better...

part of my morning going back to remember just what the hell was going on here. In chapter one Wendell came off as a strong guy, fighting for Myra's lost love. When she came home from her date he spanked her ass, yet didn't learn she was submissive until now? Wendell in an act of kindness let Myra sleep with Rich when he was down at the Lake House, they agree that that is the only place that they will play at yet all of a sudden Rich needs comforting for a weekend. The start of being cuckolded. After the fact we find out the Rich's brothers visited where we are left to our imagination as to what really happened at Rich's house that weekend.

Next you bring back Clair and Jillian. Myra teases Wendell with her like she is setting him up (Oh I guess she was) so she can be with Rich and Mitch for a weekend alone. Then the big finale Myra gets pregnant at 52. He was prepared to be the farther to someone else's child and as you wrote, ' I was looking forward to becoming a new father again'. What better fate for a cuck than to look forward to taking care of another mans child (until your 70).

I thought chapter one was good. Chapter two was expected. I tolerated three and four, then you ran off the rails. If you were going to make him a weak cuck I wish you would have done it a lot sooner and save us all the time wasted this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Every time I thought you couldn't make me dislike your main character more, you proved wrong by making him even worse! He does not seem to mind who screws or beats his wife, as long as they are a "good guy!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel bad for the doc...

Saying he needed therapy to work through his issues, (the way you wrote him, he definitely had issues) I thought the story would end on a more positive note. I don't think sober means aquiescent, and he made no changes from that attitude even after getting his head shrunk. I wrote off a lot of his actions as that of a broken man, with a wife and friend that took advantage of that. Inertia must be a powerful pull, you really didn't provide any other reason why he would stick it out after all this occurred. Maybe I'm just dissapointed in the ending, you really left a lot uncovered.

You write so well that this conclusion was a big let down for me personally.

P.S. When I say positive, I don't mean any of that btb crap, just for him to be in more control of his own happiness. (As opposed to wallowing in self pity)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
3

Alright till the excluding weekend date by wifey. Im sute hubby would tie her up too id she'd said anything, exclusion kills sharing. A baby at 52 ... too much despite it is clearly payback for Claires daughter

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
I need to go back and read some of the other chapters but

In this conclusion I kept thinking that the only good ending for Wendell would be for him to be shot dead. He never pulled his head out of his ass and his marriage is totally fucked up.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Thank you for finishing

As I said earlier, it was always your direction and call as the author, so whatever anybody else wanted didn't matter. That is why I rarely make judgements on the actual content of stories.

The overall effort was very good. Moved along well.

As someone earlier noted, you really downgraded Dell as the chapters went on.

I look forward to you next effort.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

until the weekend away with rich and mitch i am afraid i would toss her and take claire back can't see my wife wanting an orgy without me just not done the she ends up pregnant i couldn't handle that sorry

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years agoAuthor
Answers to your comments

1st Annony 11/17: Thanks for reading. You may represent the archetype LW reader and I thank you for that, and for your comment.

Twentyseven: "Is this a parody?" I'd argue that all LW stories contain elements of parody, some more than others. Hold that thought.

"You'll always be my number one." I agree, that line was over the top and I should have deleted it. Before someone else says it, yes, I need an editor. Or at least a minder.

26thNC: I'm glad you found your way back. Fecund is a great word; it makes me think of olive oil and spices. I plan to work multiparous into my next story.

2nd Annony 11/17: "But why would anyone in their right mind..?" Good question, and you're well positioned to answer it. Thanks for sticking with me.

Powersworder: Wendell's in love with Myra, and she's a handful. Try to see this as a story about Myra, as seen through Wendell. Myra is not vindictive, just matter-of-fact. Revenge never enters into her thinking, at least as I wrote her. She forgave Wendell and Claire years ago.

3rd Annony 11/17: Thanks for reading and commenting. Look at it this way: Wendell has his loving wife who is more sexual than ever, he has his former lover who is still best friends with his wife, he has all his old friends save Helen, a lovely new daughter, his children, and a job he enjoys more than ever. All that with no acrimony. Oh, and he vanquished his shadowy nemesis. Isn't all this the LW ideal?

LenardSpencer: What was Myra doing...? Not specified, so fill in the blanks. You've just given me an idea for another story, dude, so thanks.

Valint: "In stories like this..." The unreliable narrator technique is beyond my present abilities. Thanks for commenting.

Annony #5: See annony #3.

ScorpioJJ: Nope, doesn't fit the usual LW template.

dragonmann72: Myra said she had no sex with the brothers but she did have sex with Rich on the second night. Yes, Myra is a hypersexual tease. Pregnant at 52 is not impossible, strictly speaking. And what kind of a man would kill his wife's innocent child? Wendell and Myra would never do that, so raising the child is the only alternative, just like George did for Jillian. (Tip 'o the hat to JG.) Sorry to waste your time, DM, but thanks for sticking with me.

Next annonies: 1)Thanks for your comment, and for sticking with this unlikeable story. 2) I feel bad for Wendell, too. I tried to make it better, but he's a hard one to control. He stayed with Myra because he loves her. Wendell loves them all.

Rockyderek_ca: Yes, that fearful symmetry thing again.

CaOldDog: He still has Myra and all his friends. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Hooked1957: Thanks, you're one of the few who 'get it'. Yeah, Dell seems a little pathetic, but he made hard choices to conserve the things most important to him.

Last annony: See 'Hooked' above. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry...

What bugged me most about the guy was his passivity, and that he never did anything that made HIM happy. Myra always got what she wanted, even if she broke agreements, and he couldn't say no to her.

Your writing itself is very good. Even Larry McMurtry wrot a story of a guy who was similarly passive (wealthy but passive) and never REALLY happy. It was about his reconnecting with his daughter in a Houston suburb.

Do keep writing, but please give your character some backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Blech

Rambling drivel

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Well written wimp cuck stuff

which kills it for me overall. I kept waiting for him to get some redemption, some measure of his mascuinity back, but alas he just stayed a wimp cuck.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 5 years ago
Wendell ...

What happened to his manhood. She must have belittled him down to a male who pays for what ever she wants, or he feels she will divorce him for what happened years ago. She never did forgive him... and he knew it. I feel for him.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 5 years ago
Wendell ....

Wow he sure lost his manhood. Myra wants more then he ever has given her. She feels entitled to a threesome and what happens Wendell complains then he feels he can no longer satisfy her after she see the brothers, Myra throws Claire to him as a pease offering full well knowing what she was going to do with the boys. I would guess she did not find out about the shooting till after they were back from the cabin.

Acts like the loving wife while being impregnated by one of the boys. He should of threw her shit out while she was gone. Thats right he is "Wendell the Wimp".

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Not good no man should just give his wife to another man

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
How could he belive his wife loved him?

How could he belive his wife loved him? He knew that love has long gone...he just didn't want to divorce her and live alone at his age...She even told him she saw him as her companion and friend...And he thinking: " I'll be allowing her some extra-marital freedom from time to time"...The time to time was agreed to be with a long spacing, but she went against that and behind his back combined another weekend with her lovers...As all cheated husbands he was the last one to know...And that "time to time" will soon become every week, than every day...And he not wanting the divorce will allow everything, and from time to time he will have a pity fuck from Claire...This is living in a shitty place being disrespected and humiliated the rest of his life...2* for being well written

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great writer

But am disappointed with the way the story went. Wendell is a true wimp and i thought hed have more balls than that. No way he can trust his whore of a wife. Shes already decieved hime several times. Ida cut her iff the first tine at the lakehouse...just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, what he said, . . .

totally stupid and unrealistic. Too bad you didn't have the guts to have this play out logically. Myra becomes a slut for Rich and Mitch and whoever else they want her to fuck, becomes pregnant, and wants Wendell to raise the child. Wendell divorces Myra, marries Claire, and becomes happier and healthier with a better smarter woman. That's how it should have ended.

This ended like one of those gentlemanly English cuckold stories, where the marriage is just a contrivance and fidelity is a joke. Despite marrying Claire, Rich is still fucking Myra every chance they get. Pathetic.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 5 years ago
It just seemed...

...so out of character for Wendell. He was too against sharing in the beginning for me to believe he would give his permission so readily and repeatedly.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
Why was Dell surprised by stripes on Myra’s ass?

Dell sees text pictures of his wife with stripes on her ass obviously from a whipping. In previous chapter Dell whipped her on a hike then Dell and Rich whipped her that night. Rich told Dell then Dell Warned Myra that Rich was into light BDSM bondage and spanking.

I rated 4’stars for well written continuous events of temporary insanity. Sometimes the insanity was love and sometimes lust. It was fun. I was relieved that doc did not have his cock shot off.

Tennesseered wrapped the story up with Claire and Rich married and young brother chased off so no threat to Dell and Myra’s marriage. Is Myra really no longer the supper horny out of control cock seeking slut with a higher sex drive than Dell?

Will there be a next series where Dell and Myra swap with Rich and Claire?

Will Tennessee red explore the Incest category with Jillian and Dell. If so I am certain it will be well written. Thanks for the fun ride through Dell’s tortured life.

ausfetausfetover 5 years ago
The section will Claire...

...is fucking incredible. What an amazing scene, just so 'right' and the sex was perfect. I love Dell grinding against her, the description of cunnilingus and the admission that Cialis was used. That doesn't read like a fantasy, it reads as teal, hot (HOT) sex.

Congratulations on making it to the end. I'm looking forward to your next work.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Good series

Life is too complicated enough, the weekend and pregnancy was the deal breaker for me. It was premeditated and hurtful by his supposed best friend and wife. To the curb. Start over.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I liked it, This is the only cuck story I will ever say that about. Because it wasnt really cuckold. Thanks for sharing, But in the future please stay away from the wimp assed cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
A depressing story

And not a very satisfactory conclusion. Pregnant at 52? The potential for Downs Syndrome is exponentially high given her age and are they prepared for that?

There was no real chemistry between any of the characters which left the relationships lacking.

It wasn’t just the cuckolding that disappoints your readers, it’s his acquiescence to everything that frustrates us. He’s a 50+ yr old E.R. Board certified surgeon and yet he refuses to make a decision in this entire sordid story. He lets everyone else make the choices and just goes with the flow the whole time....that is not consistent with a man in charge of saving lives.

And Rich willingly and happily cucks the man who saved his life which is the opposite of what would happen.

It isn’t that the story itself is bad, there’s just nothing to relate to us. We, your readers, can’t identify or sympathize with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TYpical

Cuckness with extra verbiage

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
Amateur fiction eh?

I don’t think so. Very professional and very autobiographical sounding in my opinion. Well written and I wouldn’t mind running into these characters again.

sggylvrsggylvrover 5 years ago

Very enjoyable series. Of course I would have loved more detail on Myra’s double team weekend, but sometimes imagining what those brothers did is as much fun as reading it. Good work Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pregnant

Come on............sounds like another cuck story to me, same ole shit written by another femi-nazi!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Just a Few ...

Several too many reversals of previously established ‘ain’t going there-s’. Myra taking several not-lake-house days to provide solice to Rich was easily forgivable. Hubby nailing Claire was my final straw before dropping the score a notch. Played by Sweetie again ... settle for this, Turkey.

4*

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years agoAuthor
More answers to your comments!

Annony: "What a wimp." Yeah, I agree, Dell comes off as weak. But he takes on his armed nemesis with his bare hands and defeats him, with help. Not weak there. But you gotta have friends. Sharon, RN, in this case.

Annony: "Passivity.." See above.

patille: See annony #1. Maybe he 'lost his masculinity', but he kept his wife and his girlfriend in his life, and they are all still friends. I know of a similar situation in real life, so it CAN happen.

Overthehillmedic: I should have been more explicit. Claire chose to stay home with Wendell, and Myra agreed. Quid quo pro?

meganann: Wendell was boxed in by Myra. She's a strong willed woman.

Impo_64: Yeah, Myra was bending the rules; so was good-buddy Rich. I don't think Claire does 'pity fucks', though.

chaoddic: Hey, thanks! But if I wrote the story you wanted, all the drama and angst would evaporate like the morning mist = DULL!

Annony: No guts? Hey, you try pleasing this crowd! This is a tough house. But, no, no, no! Dell loves Myra unconditionally. He gave us his reasons for not chasing after Claire.

BigGuy33: Yeah, Wendell evolved during the story. He's a lover, not a fighter. Except when someone pulls a gun.

Greyheaded1: You're right, Dell should have anticipated that Rich and Mitch might warm Myra's lovely bare bottom. But he was nonetheless shocked to see his wife's striped bottom, and with her still wearing a smile. That's why they sent the picture, dude! Gave good-buddy Dell a real jolt! Great fun!

Myra's sex drive has always been higher than Dell's. He's lucky that way. But full-on menopause might be around the corner.

Next series? Nothing planned, yet. But I'd bet money on them swapping in the future. No, no, no, no! Dell would NEVER touch his daughter. What is he, a pervert? She's a sweet, innocent kid!

Thanks for the compliments! Hard to come by, around here.

Ausfet: Wow, thanks a bunch! I worried that my sex scenes were absurd, or so-not-hot, or boring, or something. High praise coming from the LIT Queen of Imaginative Storytelling!

cyboji: Aaannndddd...there goes the story. Thanks for reading, though.

gmann57: Thanks! But no promises, dude!

Whackdoodle: If anyone could raise a Downs child, Rich and Myra could, and they would. Whatdaya bet Claire and Rich would help, too? No chemistry? Sheeesh! Yeah, Dell is kinda passive, but he gets everything he wants in the end: His wife, the girl, they're all still friends, a new daughter, his job gets better, and he vanquishes his shadowy foe in hand-to-hand, mortal combat. Plus, he transforms himself into a new man. Wimp? What??

No, he's not a surgeon, he's an ER doc. They have to be good at lots of things. Yeah, he'd be boarded; let's make him boarded. But are all docs strong-willed, aggressive, dominant personalities? No, they're a mixed bag, like everyone else.

Dell saved Kyle Kennedy's life, not Rich's. Really, Rich's body armor and Rich's, Kyle's, and Claude's tutelage, and especially Sharon, RN, saved DELL'S life. He owes those guys and gals his life. The hospital CEO did jackshit, which you'd expect.

Buckeyebob: I assure you, I'm a total tyro and a total amateur. The story is NOT autobiographic, but I'm glad you think so. Maybe I'll bring these characters back someday, who knows? Thanks for the compliments!

Thank-you, readers! I'm gratified I could hold your attention for 51,500 words over six months and seven chapters, especially if you didn't like it!

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 5 years ago
I really enjoyed it

Your story was well written and believable. I new the asshole lawyer would show up again but I was afraid he would kill Myra up at the lake house. I like your ending better

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs more chapters to the start of a good story

Needs more chapters to the start of a good story. When a writer comes up with a good story and characters, they should run with it. Tell all sides of the story from other charters. Expand it if you can.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
@tennesseered

You say Dell wasn't a wimp but your story suggests otherwise. Yes he defeated his enemy and survived but, he lost his wife a long time ago. Sport fucking is her excuse for her selfishness and he buys into that crap? Myra doesn't love Dell in my interpretation of this tale, she loves herself and uses Dell as a safe home. Dell should have continued with Claire or somebody else since doctors attract a lot nurses and other women.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Also

Myra has indicated that she will continue fucking other men despite Dell's anguish.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Nice ending. Thanks for sharing,

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
So let's take stock

His wife is a slut for the husband of her best friend. Claire is a slut and mother to his daughter. His wife is pregnant with someone else's baby. He's a putz. A sucker. Rich, his brothers and Claire are still taking turns on Myra when he's working. He needs to get the fuck out of town. What a chump.

SyzothSyzothover 5 years ago
What do YOU like?

Some people prefer winter; other people prefer summer.

Some people drink Coke; other people drink Pepsi.

Most people here want to read predictable porn, but a few are stimulated by sophisticated, well thought out, well planned stories that are just a little different than what we're used to on Lit.

Surprise... a surprise!

This was a jewel of a story, the crown to a wonderful series.

I can't wait to see what other stories you have to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a waste.

Thoroughly unlikable characters. Wimps and sluts throughout. It simply wasn't erotic or entertaining. Try again. This was awful.

coredencoredenover 5 years ago
Simply great

This has to be in the top five stories ever. Well done and keep writing!

dardefdardefover 5 years ago
1

Went from 5 to 4 to 3 by the end negative numbers...sorry well written but? it's like the author lost his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story’s ending

Excellent tale but for me it would have been better if you had included more angst and self doubt at the end regarding how the two would get back together including even perhaps trial separation with them eventually resolving their difficulties.

naxos65naxos65about 5 years ago
Boring .

What was the story about ? Fucking , fucking , fucking , oh and a boring shooting at the end and my wife is having another guy's baby ! Don't give up the day job !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a mess!

The only innocents in this story are Jillian and Wendell and Myra's kids. The rest of them created and participated in a quagmire of selfish gratification, A horrible, horrible story about horrible, horrible people. It didn't even qualify for a one * I gave it. If I could have given it less, I would have done that gladly.

Tony (UK)

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 5 years ago
Superb

Extremely well written. Good job!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Doesn't rate a comment...

No way in hell does she get by with the weekend without an explanation. Happy she lost the baby since it would have only kept the trash daddy in her life for 18 years. None of these characters had any redeeming traits at all. Hard to like a story with no likable characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very erotic!

I enjoyed it, but analingous by wife on another man would be s little hard to accept. Few details about the night with the best friend and his brother, but for the story’s sake, maybe best left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nope

this is cuckold apologetics. cuck indoctrination.

you try to pretend it's about love...deeper abstract....swinging.

what did we just read? a wife talks about 'open marriage...honest communication'

then she starts LYING, leaving him out of decisions. Manipulating him. She then thinks it's okay to get pregnant with another man's child.

kill all cucks. and the women that go along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Can a marriage absorb this kind of abuse and continue?"

NO You are now room mates with benefits

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
A good tale

The final chapter? Meh.

I really enjoyed ninety percent of this but I think the finish wasn't so well thought out as the rest. The good news about that is that the first six chapters were excellent. The ending feels rushed to me and inconclusive in an unsatisfactory way. Life is inconclusive in reality so it's hard to come down too hard on that. Still, I expected more of Myra than this.

What the hell- Mark Twain wrote the Great American Novel with Huckleberry Finn and he still fucked up the ending, so it ain't a mortal sin to not know how to finish. Christ knows women bitch incessantly about men not being able to finish properly.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us, It was great fun and a terrific read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Myra is a whore for any cock passing by.

Dell should have dumped her a long time ago and gone with someone like Nurse Sharon. Rich was no friend either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Matt Moreau

I felt like I was reading a Matt Moreau story, not even.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
We need to talk

I noticed the title in the SIMILAR STORIES menu of another tale and started reading it. I loved the character descriptions. Finishing the first chapter I saw that I voted on this story some time ago. My memory failed completely. I reread the entire story and enjoyed the plot development and Myra's descent into whoredom with Dell's blessing. I'd like to think the foursome got together at the lake house for a good fucking by all. Why not include Jillian and Mitch in the mix?

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years agoAuthor
@Rodryer44

No, it would be completely out of character for Dell to have any sexual interest in his newly discovered daughter, so Jillian is totally out of bounds. I didn't write Myra to be an indiscriminate whore but a strong woman with a high sex drive. She's the kind of wife many men say they want but in reality a woman like Myra is a challenge to keep up with. It's fun to read how others saw her. And Mitch? He's only a boy-toy. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a crock of shit

Another story so far out in left field, that you couldn't find no matter how hard you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The sad part is, TR honestly believes he has talent.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 4 years ago
Great story

And well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit! Husband has fantasy wants wife to fuck another man, wife starts fucking around, husband has regrets. Husband says boo hoo what have I done to myself. Wife starts cucking hubby who later starts eating cum and sucking dicks! Wahla! What a crock of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Depressing

After both the wife and the friend swore no sex at the lake house, I bailed on the story as soon as the wife dressed up to get laid. I just went to the last chapter to see how it ended. I’m sorry to say it ended pathetically. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It takes talent . . .

and inattention to begin a story with a compelling strength and then end it with a disquieting blandness, a whimpering sameness. Not many people like to take in a story that has as its major plot line the slow, inexorable character degradation of the main character. And in the process, be treated to the internal dialogue of that character justifying every small and large surrendering of his self-worth --- under the guise of him not being "enough" for his hyper-sexual wife and this surrender to her was the noble thing to do! Not to mention remaining "close friends" with someone who was a principle instigator in his wife's seduction! Maybe you could write an alternate ending? Something like: "OK, go to the lake with Rich and the boys. really enjoy yourself. I'll have the divorce papers ready for you when you get back. Stay as long as you like. I won't be here when you get back. This is your last manipulation of me to satisfy your lusts. I hope you enjoy the consequences as much."

That might produce a different new pathway story than getting him shot!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
I liked it a lot, but the last chapter makes me ask a question:

When Dell said, “ I didn't know what to think. Myra a submissive? I couldn't imagine that.“, did he forget the previous chapters where he noted that she seemed to have a submissive streak?

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years agoAuthor
BigDee44 FTW!

BD44 found the plot hole! Or at least he was the first to comment. I realized I'd done that after the story was posted. That's what happens with amateur authors who write part-time and sporadically. Stuff gets forgotten. I'll take it up with my continuity editor.

To the 5-5-20 anony: Your suggestion would be so out of character for Wendell that it would kill the story. I wrote a revenge/consequences story called "Settling a Score". See if you like it and get back to me.

Tennesseered

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Same old stuff...

Husband is a wimp. Let's his wife dictate who she wants to cuckold him with, and used his old affair as a trump card over his head. He could have said NO, but was too much of a wimp. I hated this whole story because I could see where it was headed. I wish he would have died when he got shot, then his wife wouldn't have to beg him if she could screw his so-called best buddy. With a friend like that - right? Now everything is good and everyone is married. I would have divorced Myra after Rich's wife died and she spent 2 nights with him. Just too much infidelity on her part. There should have been some kind of revenge on both lovers. Overall, I give the whole series 2 stars , but some chapters was only 1 star.

Sam3501Sam3501almost 4 years ago

This is by far the worst series I have read on this site. Dell is one of the biggest wimps ever. His wife did what ever she wanted to and he forgave her. I keep reading hoping he would man up. But he never did.

I wish I had never started to read this story. It was a waste of time.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

What in anticlimactic fucking story. I can't believe you let this up that long and then let it end with no ending that was terrible 7 chapters and you couldn't get an ending out of it I can't believe you did something like that I gave you a 5 at first but with that ending it only was worth a 1.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
I can't believe you didn't give us an account of Myrna with Mitch and Rich, fucking tease.

Another page is all I ask!

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

So the doc decided his best friends concubine makes him a good wife to grow old and die with. Provided of course his best friend doesn't lose his wife and need his concubine back. Strange tale indeed.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 3 years ago
Brilliant story, well written and kept me coming back for more

This tale of debauchery amongst respectable middle class folk in middle America is one of the best that I have found in Literotica. With it’s sordid sex, drug taking, wife sharing, BDSM, cheating, and cuckoldry combined with respect and love it contains everything that I could possibly wish for in erotic fiction. The author also writes well and creates rounded characters. He also stretched my knowledge of the English language when he weaved “bacchanalia” into the story - I nearly choked on my coffee. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the first couple of chapters but had to give up on reading the rest. I really can't get my head around a husband who is willing to share his wife with another man.

Man are naturally possessive of their mates it truly is a primal thing built into our genes. For a man to be capable of sharing the women he loves he must have some defect that allows him to overcome that primal conditioning.

anythinganalanythinganalalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but weak ending, everything got tied up too quickly.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

last chapter was weak. it was like the writer lost all the interrest in writing that story further

3starrs

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

At the end of the day I’d have kicked Myra to the curb, and Unfriended Rich. Both are being assholes and Wendell is being a cuck wimp. This last chapter is a big disappointment.

Ruined the story. I had hoped for Dell to continue to be stronger, but he wimped out.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for David, he had his life ruined because he wanted to fuck Myra and his only fault in that was, he didn't get Wendell's permission to Cuckold him.

If he had maybe he would have been able to join Rich and Mitch in gang banging her, poor bugger

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 2 years ago

I like your writing and your vocabulary, not the typical language do used especially in a cockle story. Mel’s cockle in every sense of the world. Even when he played the macho man, he was doing a bidding, I wish you had shown how Myra knew about this guy and how she manipulate her husband into taking care of the situation. I believe she is a dominant/submissive and knew exactly the games to play and that her lifelong friend would come to the rescue of her husband to cover it up. I think this is the reason that he had become a drunk and a big fat slob because she ruled the roost and it was his way of self-medicating. I think he had ignored all of our previous balances, but for some reason she was afraid of this guy and manipulated her husband and the best friend to come into getting rid of him. I think you should explore The Before and let us see the real to side of how someone like him become a cockle.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

I like the way the reader's cliche' expectations are constantly violated in this series (as in "No Ordinary Game" too). I was afraid Chapter 7 was going to end with a plot twist worthy of the Hallmark Channel: Dell realizes that Claire has always been and is his One True Love; Dell denounces Myra as a whore and a slut; Dell and Claire marry and spend the rest of their happy lives in loving, sexually exclusive monogamy.

Nope! Ya didn't do that! Fooled me again. (Thanks!)

Actually, I rather like Myra. And I agree with ausfet: the love scenes and sex scenes with Claire were very, very nicely done. (I could have done without the gunplay with David Newton at the end, though.)

Overall: a very engaging and enjoyable work, with enough surprises to keep me coming back, chapter after chapter.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Wargamer has it right

To hell with Myra and Rich

Send them both on their way. Dell and Claire and their daughter are the ones to cheer for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it up until chapter 6 then it went to shit Why Dell stayed with a maniac cheating slut I have no idea BUT Dell lost the plot at the cabin and should have Kicked her to the curb then I do not care what you say about great sex A cum is just a cum regardless of what others think sorry Chapter (last part) of 6 and 7 were all crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but this story turned out to be a bunch of crap. He lets her go to the cabin to fuck Rich & Mitch. She probably would have been fucking Rich's other brother until he backed out. She is nothing but a slut. My ending would have been to dump Myra like she should have been. She is nothing but betrayal on a stick. Wendell should throw her to the curb or in this case to the cabin. Then he should have asked Claire to marry him so He, She & Julian lived a long and happy life together. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

McDingelMcDingelalmost 2 years ago

Not a good ending. The change in the MC from the first chapter to this, doesn't ring true. In the end, he was railroaded, manipulated, and betrayed. Then thrown a consolation fuck to make things square? No bueno.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Just finished reading all 7 chapters. I gave you 5 stars for each one. I suspect my viewpoint was the same at the start of the story as it is now, but I can't be 100% sure of that. However that may be, my thought on love, lust, fidelity, adultery, sharing spouses, and life in general is: It's complicated!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She will stray again. Each time it will be easier. And each time he will grudgingly allow it.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very well-constructed and well-written story. I don't understand some of the critics. As you confirmed, it's fiction. Nevertheless, it reflects real emotions and outcomes of behavior that really happen. The characters are all flawed, but are nevertheless human, not all good or all bad, not all wise or completely foolish. You told us something about life. It may be just fiction, but it's good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good story from begging to about half way mark.

But from there you made the husband from a strong man into a pussy.

You turned him into a wimp that constantly questions himself and is easily manipulated.

The fact that he goes from telling his wife that no man is to touch her to her sleeping with his best friend and then he's brother is in no way love on either of their parts.

Like I said it's good story telling but a bad ending.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Through certain means that I am not at liberty to disclose, I have discovered that Jillian Haskell is Eddie Haskell's granddaughter. I will reveal this information after the last chapter of No Ordinary Game is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claire obviously has a lower need for "sport fucking" than does Myra. I think the MC would have been better off planning his future with her, thus leaving the naturally dominant man, Master Rich, the joy of worrying about whom Myra is off to be sporty with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is Dell surprised Myra is submissive or that Rich used a switches on her? Dell had switched her on a hike at the Lake House and showed and told Rich.

I think the ending was too “they lived happily ever after”. What resolved Myra’s need for more and Dell’s insecurities about trust and measuring up to other lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why stay with Myra. Her being a submissive is not a surprise (or shouldn't be) but a submissive doesn't mean a cheating slut. Wendell changed for the worse as the end approached. Myra doesn't love him the way that he love(d) her. Ick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Myra is a slut, and used the circumstances to scratch her itch. The medical profession doesn’t feel that they need to embrace any moral code ,thus Dell will live with the fact that Myra will scratch itch any time she feels like. With friends like these, who needs enemy’s .... Jim t.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
343 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Office Wife 
4.57
1.7k
294
In Her Eyes 
4.58
1.3k
737
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Rebirth 
4.52
796
868
More Stories