We Railed Indian Slut in Bangkok

Story Info
Me and my colleague fucked an Indian slut in Bangkok.
911 words
3.91
11.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was one of many Thailand visits for my work; our Asian HQ is based in Bangkok. I shared this with my throwaway account for obvious reasons.

I am 56, a single male from the US, and this incident is a true event from my recent visit. After our meetings, we had a couple of days before we flew out due to some last-minute changes. I decided to explore Bangkok with my colleague (59 M). In the late afternoon, after lunch and some work stuff, we got showered and looked about to see what was happening. We took a cab to Soi Cowboy, one of the known areas there for fun stuff.

We were walking down the street, seeing bars and clubs. We went into a bar, ordered some drinks, and went to a table, just looking around. Soon, Thai girls came over, asking if we wanted to have a good time. We were in a good mood, but we said no as we were hesitant. Soon after we got approached by an east Indian girl, about 5ft, 100 pounds, petite frame, brown skin, long dark hair. She must be 25--27, had decent English, we got chatting, we joked that we'd only take her if she'd do us both, and we made a low ball offer, and to our surprise, she agreed without much hesitation and said she liked American men.

We bought her drinks, and as we got more drunk, we flirted, and she kept flirting with us. We started playing with her body; she was in a skimpy red dress, nothing underneath by the looks of it. We fondled her tits and asses and felt her cunt over her dress.

When we couldn't handle it anymore, we took her back to our hotel. My friend said he wanted to only watch us in the room and not join for the first round. Maybe he wasn't comfortable with threesomes. We asked her to dance and strip for us. She stripped off everything except her heels, and her tiny body looked nice with firm boobs and dark nipples. Her tiny brown pussy was shaved. I started sucking her boobs, and she was rubbing my cock in my pants. It was soon hard, so she knelt down, undone my pants, and pulled them down with my briefs. My cock sprung out in her face. She wrapped her hand around it and started to want me, then her tiny, warm tongue licked my head and around my swollen cock. She opened her mouth and sucked me, her head moving up and down my cock and stroking my balls. She licked and sucked my balls after about 20 minutes.

All while my mate was toying with her body, she stood up, and we got on the bed. I opened her legs and went straight to her pussycat. I could smell her musky scent and taste her juices as my tongue licked up and down her slit. I pushed three fingers into her wet pussy and fingered her, making her pussy soak wet. I got between her legs and rubbed my cock along her wet slit, then pushed it into her. She was so wet that my cock slid right up her. I started to fuck her, increasing my thrusts. She moaned and put her legs around my waist. I licked and sucked on her hard nipples, fucking her hard.

I told her I wanted to fuck her doggy, so she knelt on the bed. Her firm arse was sticking up. I grabbed her tiny waist with one hand and pulled her head back with her long black hair in my feast and pushed my cock right up her cunt, making her gasp. I thrust my cock deep into her I started to fuck her real hard, increasing my thrusts.

Looking at her firm ass, I began to spank her arse hard, making her moan. I started to spank it harder, and she was whimpering. I gripped her hair firm and yanked her head back and started fucking her like she was owing me bucks, my cock was ready to explode, I pulled out, took the rubber off, and shot a huge load all over her face, eyes, and hair. She got up and smiled at me, then took a towel to clean herself. She wiped my cock and balls and licked me clean.

My mate got all hard watching us in action and shaved his rock hard cock in her mouth. He made her lay on the bed with her face hanging and started skull-fucking her face. My mate was big, and she was barely able to deep throat him, watching her struggle. I got hard again in no time, and we both fucked her in all her holes, even both in her pussycat at the same time. We tried to do it up her ass, but she couldn't take it, so we took turns gaping her arse and painting her face and tits with our loads. By the early morning, when we were done with her, we were all so spent.

We let her sleep for a few hours, and in the morning we ordered her breakfast. I tried to pay her generously, but she refused and was confused. Then she mentioned she's not into it as a profession and doing it for kink. Me and my mate both agreed she was one of the best submissive fuck we had in our lifetime.