Weakest Link

Story Info
Anne Robinson - Host from Hell.
1.8k words
3.31
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always found her very attractive, in a different way.

When I came across to some of her interviews, I wanted to write something, trying to stay in 'respectful' zone, as much as possible.

I hesitant on writing about someone real, so, if it's inappropriate, I guess it won't be published.

Anyway, this fiction takes place in 2004, when she's 60 years old.

****************************

"So, what made you think it was a good idea to appear on television?"

Herbert smirked "I decided that it was unfair, depriving all the people from this gorgeousness" and waved his hand to the audience.

"But you didn't need to proofread your notes, the ones you memorized at home, before doing that, I presume?"

The crowd was cruel too. They laughed no matter what, they just wanted to see someone get screwed there.

"Oh, come on. Potato, potahto. Deprive of, if that will make you feel better."

"You lack the capacity to make me feel worse or better."

"I..."

"That reminds me, you didn't need to use a mirror when you were making this decision, right?"

"I..."

Normally, she had a rule not to be rude. But this definition of 'rudeness' was based on her perception.

"And, I guess if you had your notes proofread or had a mirror at home, we would have heard you say 'gruesomeness', right?"

The audience was ecstatic. They heard some carried away guy shout "He's dead already, stop kicking the corpse!"

Herbert smiled towards that voice and looked at her, still smiling.

"Anne, we both know you'd eat me up in a second" making her raise her eyebrow "if I gave you a chance, of course."

She didn't respond. She didn't like those idiots who came to her show just to backtalk, the ones who made rehearsals before coming.

The spontaneous, slick ones? It's hard to say but she appeared to find them worth answering. Those ones had longer back and forth conversations with her. And they had a chance to make her angry.

"Eat, you say."

Also, she didn't like to stay on such topics.

"Oh, you didn't understand what I meant. That's Ok, I guess it's been a long time since..." he paused, to let the audience enjoy this.

"... It's perfectly normal for you to forget such a concept" with a grin on his face, looking at the laughing crowd.

These were futile efforts.

She had been in many men's - and probably some women's - dreams since she started hosting the 'Weakest Link' series. She had taken place in endless fantasies, in various roles.

Some found her annoyingly hot and punishing her snob bottom was a very alluring mental image for them. They sensed that this fantasy was too unrealistic, even to fantasize about. They all knew deep down, that she had the capacity to make them feel like their bottoms were the one being punished, if she preferred it that way. No matter what happened in reality.

Some, couldn't help but fell for her intelligence, found themselves dreaming of romantic moments with her.

But the majority of her mesmerized fans met their true inner desires. Maybe the first time, when her cruel, unbreakable dominant nature was slowly occupying their soul. Most of them felt such a feeling for the first time. That desire to be in another person's palm, to be at that person's mercy.

In many interviews, she was asked about that and her expression told everyone she wasn't surprised one bit.

Nobody knew if she practiced such things in real life and nobody knew about her body count, if she did.

Being a woman who was constantly asked 'We know there are considerable number of people who dream of being your slave, being humiliated by you, being tortured by you' and similar questions, it wasn't possible to play against her self-confidence.

"Oh, I exactly know what eat means." She was about to pass to the next contestant.

But he wasn't stopping.

"Ok, Ok. I'll give you my number, it's our duty to attend the needs of our elderly." The audience had to be as shallow as he was, still laughing.

She wasn't angry but this guy, Herbert, was asking for it.

"Thank you. Don't go anywhere after you're eliminated."

Anne's expression, how she faintly puckered her lips, her cat-like indifferent stare before she turned to the next contender looked too genuine. As if she was really considering that.

This was enough to silence him. He was still smirking, looking at the audience but his joy wasn't there anymore. 'Was she serious?' He knew this was what she did, make the smart ass nervous but the way she looked at him made him question this.

"So, Nina. What is your due date?"

Nina blushed, she didn't look that fat, did she?

Herbert ruined the game for himself. He kept watching Anne, wondering if it could be hot to have sex with her or not. He couldn't concentrate and got kicked as the weakest link after the first round.

Normally Anne asked questions, to humiliate the eliminated contender, rubbing in their faces why they sucked and why they deserved to be eliminated.

But, this time, she just said "Go wait for me in front of my room."

He made some gestures to the audience, pretending that he was happy that he was going to score.

The audience loved this. They were talking about him, how he was confused and how he would probably wait in the corridors, hoping that she wasn't joking.

When someone assisted him to her room, this started to become something else than a joke or part of the show. He started to wonder 'Could this be happening?'.

And he waited. He waited more. Just when he was getting ready to leave, he saw her at the end of the corridor, walking towards him.

"Open the door." and waited for him to open the door for her.

He looked like he was about to have a heart attack. He was already past the point where he wasn't sure if the sex would be hot with her or not.

At that point, he wouldn't want anything more, without being able to start dreaming how it would be. Because, he was also scared shitless.

Being alone in that room with her was nothing like having a conversation in the crowd. It was like he dropped his balls on the way to her room.

Her stern expression, the bold things he said. He was almost sure that she was going to make him regret somehow.

"So, Herbie. I'm listening."

"W-what?"

"What do you have on your mind? How are you going to 'attend to my needs'?"

"I was j-joking. I mean..."

"Oh, so you're not interested?"

"Anne, I..."

"Did you say Ma'am?"

"I, I mean yes." He was puzzled.

"Listening..."

"Are you serious? I mean about..."

"Why wouldn't I be? You offered that on TV in front of millions, didn't you? And I accepted. I'm true to my word."

"So, oh my. Are we going to..."

"Not we. You are. You will attend to my needs. I don't have much time, quick."

He had a sudden boner. He still didn't get it clearly. Was she going to have sex with him or...

When he saw that she was unbuttoning her trousers, he lost it.

"Anne. I mean, Ma'am. This is the..."

"I said, I don't have time. Why are you talking?"

His hands moved to his belt; he was in a hurry this time.

"What are you doing, Herbie?"

"I thought..."

"You will crawl here, do what you promised and get the hell out of my room."

"You mean..."

"Yes. Use that dirty mouth of yours, give me what I need right now and get lost. If you changed your mind, then there's the door."

Herbert slowly descended on his knees and moved towards her on his knees. She was looking at him, unbuttoning her trouser. When he was near, she lowered her pants. He was watching closely, staring at her probably very expensive and beautiful panties. She lowered them too, without lingering.

His eyes were at that mature woman's genitals. He couldn't believe that her pussy was so attractive. She had to have an active sex life, with a shaven pussy like that.

He was still looking at it, as if he was waiting for a command or permission, when Anne moved her hip forward, protruded her pussy and held his head, pulling him.

This time he didn't linger. He started kissing, licking her pussy, kissing her thighs. He was complimenting her and thanking her every few seconds.

"Ma'am. Thank you for this moment. I will never..."

"Stop wasting my time. Open your mouth, cover it and suck it while your tongue works."

Herbert wanted to hug her legs while doing that but Anne didn't let him. As he was licking her, he was also sucking, swallowing anything coming out of that demanding pussy. Then Anne started to move. She was moving forward, making him lose balance backwards. She held his head and he was hanging there by her help, still serving her pussy.

"Get ready, Herbie."

He started to lick faster and suck more. He wanted her cum in his mouth. He wanted it very bad.

He was looking at her face, which was watching him. Her lips got straight and thin as she started to cum in his mouth. He loved how her juices got thicker. He loved how Anne was disposing her cum in his mouth. He was feeling her tense legs on the sides of his head.

She kept him there while he cleaned her pussy, until she let his head go. He fell back and stayed there, still looking at her as she pulled her panties up, then her pants up and started buttoning. She looked like she was wearing her clothes after medical examination.

"That was incredible. You are incredible. You are the equivalent of..."

"Yes, Herbie?"

"Gorgeousness."

"What do we say Herbie? After we're given an opportunity?"

"T-thank you?"

"You're welcome. You may leave now."

"Can I see you again? I can come to your house anytime when you need..."

"I have your number, Herbie. Get lost now." She walked towards the door walking past him.

He stood up and walked out. He turned back to say something but when he was trying to find some words, she closed the door.

**********************

Some quotes from Anne Robinson "Host from Hell":

"I am dating, but it is hard to find someone quick enough and funny enough. I am quite demanding."

"I don't despise, because no-one should live rent-free inside your head."

"Sad old blokes, I'm told, now dream of me with a whip in hand."

73 yo quotes:

"I don't need tinder... I have a good sex life"

"For an old woman, I'm not bad"

"I feel best in beautifully expensive, well-cut clothes"