Wear the Collar Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband graduates from slut school.
3k words
4.51
30.8k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
311 Followers

"Taking it up the ass is not about being gay, Slut. It's all about being submissive. When I tell you to shove your ass in the air and spread your legs, I'm not questioning your sexual orientation. I'm reminding you that you are my property now and that I don't need your permission to use what belongs to me. Like it or not, what I put in your asshole is up to me. If I want to put a real live cock in there, I will. If I feel like watching you fuck some other slut's asshole then that's what you will do. Your part in all of this is to do what you're told, to be submissive regardless of your opinion. That's the real training here. No one cares about your sexual orientation, Slut. You need to keep your cock hard and do what you're told. Simple right?

I grunted.

"Spread your ass Slut."

With my face on the floor and my butt in the air, I reached around with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart for Lisa. Lisa squeezed a glob of lube onto my asshole and worked it around with her finger. She finger fucked me for awhile, sliding her forefinger in and out of my slut-hole until it relaxed and I began to like the feeling of Lisa dominating my ass. The big rubber cock slid in too easily. She strapped the base of it around both of my upper thighs so it could not fall out.

"I'm taking you to a special celebration tonight. You will be going with me on the end of a leash. You will be naked for the entire evening. You will wear the dildo up your ass for the entire evening, and you will not embarrass me with any disobedience, clear?"

I grunted.

"That fake cock has a battery in it Slut." Lisa said with a smile. Lisa thumbed a small pad on a remote control gadget. The rubber cock filling my ass suddenly started pulsing in an intense, pleasurable way. I moaned.

"You're such a little ass-whore!" Lisa chided. "In a couple of weeks you'll beg to be fucked up the ass and Julia will owe me big time. Don't worry about anything tonight. I will tell you what to do. Think of tonight as your graduation test. If you can be my obedient male whore this evening, I think Julia is finished paying me."

She turned off the dildo and I moaned in regret. The big cock was still up my ass and it was awkward to walk. I straightened my back but my ass still stuck out. Lisa laughed and slapped my protruding ass with a resounding smack.

"Don't worry Slut, you will get used to having something up your ass most of the time. You might even learn to enjoy being fucked from behind. Natural sluts often do," Lisa observed in an amused tone. As if to confirm her intuition, she wiggled the big cock in my slut-hole until I grunted and stuck my ass out like an obedient male whore. I knew I was already enjoying the feeling of something up my fuck hole. I understood that it was put there as a placeholder, to keep my hole open for later. For me, the promise of being used up the ass later was making my prick harder now. Lisa was right; I was starting to like it. I wondered if I would beg for it. Probably. I was a slut. Lisa reached down and held my balls in her hand. I reflexively spread my legs wider. Her fingers fondled and squeezed my nuts until they swelled in her hand.

"The poor little slut." Lisa said mockingly. "It wants to get hard, but it can't until I let it." Lisa smiled and weighed my balls and caged cock in her hand. She seemed pleased.

"Stand up Slut. When we get there, crawl beside me on your hands and feet." Lisa fitted a collar around my neck with her first name and cell number on it. But the leash was attached to my cock ring, not the dog collar; what Lisa called, my 'real' collar.

"Open!" I opened my mouth obediently. Lisa worked a red rubber ball gag between my teeth and buckled it behind my head.

"You wont need to speak, and I will decide when to use your tongue," Lisa smiled and patted the side of my face affectionately. She reached down and squeezed my balls.

"Let's go Slut! I can hardly wait to show you off." Lisa grinned.

Lisa pulled on my cock leash and I followed her out the door into the night, naked caged, leashed, collared, gagged and barefoot. The place was just a few blocks away and it was late, but I was still really nervous. Just to make things even more obvious Lisa handcuffed my wrists behind my back. She pulled me stumbling along behind her. My cock and balls were attached to the leather leash that was stretched taut in Lisa's hand.

I had no time to wonder about what was happening or why I was allowing it to happen. I was letting this woman I barely knew, own me for the night. I was acting the part of Lisa's submissive slut. I followed her undulating backside. The short black dress barely covered her ass and the spike heels forced her buttocks to be prominently displayed. My cock was already hardening by the time we got to the big house at the end of a cul de sac.

Lisa introduced me as her slut for the evening. The hostess looked me over appreciatively. Her eyes lingered on my genitals.

"Mind if I see what this looks like out of its cage?" she looked questioningly at Lisa.

"Of course," Lisa replied. She took a small brass-colored key from her wrist chain and unlocked the cock cage. She worked the metal holder off my thickening cock, but left the metal ring locked around the base of my cock and balls.

The hostess reached out and hardened my erection, siding her fingers along the shaft, squeezing the big slut stick every so often.

"Nice," she observed. She handled my cock like a professional, forcing it to maximum potential quickly. "Please, show him to the others. I am sure everyone will want to meet your date." Our hostess smiled and gestured for Lisa to make herself at home. Lisa pulled on my leash and we began touring the dining hall.

Lisa strode through the room, exhibiting her newest conquest. I crawled along beside her on my hands and feet, struggling to keep up. Finally she stopped to chat with a tall black woman. Grateful to be stationary, I squatted beside her, as instructed. Lisa maintained the tension on my cock leash. The tall woman was clothed, but she had a completely naked, young white boy with a hard-on standing beside her. She held the owners end of the leash. The other end was clipped to a collar around her boy's neck. The woman casually played with her boy's erection while she chatted with Lisa.

She seemed oblivious to the boy's growing tension. As the women become absorbed in their conversation I watched fascinated as she edged her slut toward an orgasm without really thinking about it. Her hand flicked over the tight skin of her boy's rigid cock. I could see he was fighting not to cum. I could imagine that he had been warned against cumming without permission. But what she was doing to him was relentless. Suddenly, after a long, slow stroke down the entire length of his cock, the boy lost control and shot a spray of semen into the air. His owner was outraged.

"You little white bitch! You were told not to cum without permission, were you not?" The boy blushed and looked down, unable to meet her gaze.

The woman winked at Lisa. "Sorry Lisa, I apologize for my slut's behavior. Maybe he needs to go back to obedience school."

"A few refresher sessions might improve his self-control," Lisa smiled.

"On the floor and clean that mess up, fuck-toy." She turned and spoke to Lisa, "I like watching him work," she smiled. He was naked and had nothing to clean up the cum with, so he licked it off the floor. We all liked watching him work.

We watched in silence as the naked boy with cum still dripping from his semi-erect cock, bent forward on his knees and elbows to clean his spunk off the floor with his tongue. His owner slapped his raised ass as he worked.

"SLAP! Do you have time next week?" she asked Lisa. "He needs to relax his ass more when he is being fucked."

"SMACK!" The boy's ass was turning pink.

"Lick faster boy-toy!" The tall woman said. "I don't have all day to spend on your carelessness. You are supposed to have more control than that!"

"Thanks Lisa, I'll text you, but I'll drop him off next week. Figure on a couple of training sessions at least." We watched the boy lick the last of his cum off the floor.

When he finished the tall woman led her slut away on all fours as additional punishment for cumming without permission. The boy's cock was slapped against his thighs as he crawled.

"You will crawl for the rest of the evening, you little white whore. If you are lucky some woman will let you lick her. But if you cum again without permission, I will cage my little white cock for a few days." She reached down and slapped the pink ass.

"SMACK!" The boy yelped.

"Crawl faster bitch!" She strode away with her bitch-boy crawling fast to keep up. I noticed his cock was getting harder.

I was astonished. Did Lisa really train this poor boy to be so submissive that his own humiliation was now his biggest turn-on? Should I be afraid of Lisa?

She glanced at my face and said thoughtfully, "I can see you have reservations. Just so you understand how this works, I will explain it once. The "boy" prefers anonymity. He came to me with a burning need to be used. He paid me to train him. He pleaded with me to take him on and to find him a mistress that could appreciate his need to be humiliated and treated like a complete slut, without regard for his wishes. That is what excites him." Lisa watched the doubt disappear from my face.

"All men can be trained to obey. But some, like him, just need the slut inside to be released. I think you are one of those - a natural male slut looking for a chance to act out your need to be controlled; a chance to be free." Lisa scanned my face for signs of comprehension. What she was saying was beginning to sink in.

"Open your mouth. "In a half-step she closed the distance between us. She unfastened the strap and popped the ball gage out of my mouth. Lisa lifted the hem of her short dress and pulled my face into her crotch. No underwear.

"Lick." Lisa propped herself against a wall and I squatted in front of her and Licked her soaking pussy. Watching her friend discipline her bitch-boy had made Lisa extra horny. No one gave us a second glance here, in this place where proud female owners displayed their grateful male conquests.

"Be the slut we both know you are," Lisa commanded. You have no reason to pretend now. Julia and I both know what you are. All the women in this room can see you are a trained slut; a cock-slave on the end of a leash," Lisa mused. The faster you accept dominant women, the faster you will let go of any illusions you have about who owns the cock. Once that little issue is clear, we can really begin to make some progress."

Lisa panted and ground her hole against my face. "Lick faster! And use your tongue! You know by now what I like Slut! You're actually a good little cunt licker," Lisa moaned. "Soon you'll be a nice piece of ass too."

I focused on my task. I explored Lisa's pussy with my tongue and lips. She liked to have her clit nibbled and sucked on. I licked her slit in long, even strokes. She sighed and used my tongue like a dildo. It was still early in the evening. Lisa thumbed the gadget in her pocket and the cock in my ass came to life. I was suddenly reminded of why I was looking forward to being known as a nice piece of ass.

...

Lisa and Julia were talking about our future, or, my future as their slut.

"You're going to be doing the work Slut, not us." Lisa informed me. Her voice was husky, low and very sexy.

I stood naked, hands at my sides, beside my wife Julia. I wore only the little leather cock ring that Lisa said meant I was someone's property. She paced in front of us while Julia absent-mindedly played with my erection. Her fingers fluttered up and down my shaft while we listened to Lisa lay out some new rules.

"You will be making sure that you get enough sleep, that you stay in good physical shape so that you stay hard for us as long as we want. And we're gonna want that cock rock-hard at a moments notice, Slut," Lisa said a little breathlessly.

"I still can't believe you were that easy to train," she marveled. I had the decency to blush, but I felt my cock swell a little more. Lisa looked pleased. Julia played with her erect toy while her Lisa watched, fascinated by how well Julia controlled me.

Julia knew how to coax a cock to the edge multiple times, especially my cock. She held my ball's in one hand and raked her fingernails along the length of my hard-on. I gasped. Her hand tightened. She smiled mischievously at Lisa.

"I know that you have been training him in ways I never could," Julia said shyly. "But watch while I show you how to make this cock in particular perform."

Lisa relaxed into a chair and settled back to watch the show. Julia knew how to get the most out of my cock. To be fair, I had seen Julia get the most out of more than a few cocks since we had been together. But with Lisa's training I would be her first real slut. The first man she could actually just tell to get naked when she felt like indulging herself. I would be her first self-admitted slut that she could have perform for friends.

Julia held my balls in one hand. She stretched them away from my cock. The other hand slid quickly up and down the hard slut-stick. She knew exactly how much pressure to exert on the pulsing cock. I grunted and felt the tingling sensation take over my body. I was going to cum, I was certain.

"Let's slow down a little," Julia mused, and squeezed my balls hard. I grunted from the sudden pain. I was frustrated, my cock was going soft and I had not cum yet.

"If I put just enough pressure on his balls he will start to lose his erection," she explained to Lisa. "I learned a while ago that the balls were good to slow him down and the cock was there to rev him up. It's a great little control mechanism." Julia's hand began stroking her pet cock gently.

"But he's such a slut that it takes almost no time to harden him again," she said in a bemused tone of voice. It took no time for her cock to stiffen. Her nails raked along the hard shaft and her slut gasped again, waiting for permission to cum.

"Not yet Slut, I'll tell you when you can squirt." Julia was completely in control and enjoyed demonstrating her control, but Lisa was loosing patience.

"Ugh, I'm so horny I can't wait," Lisa said exasperated. "Crawl over here and put your head between my legs Slut!"

I got down on all fours and crawled across the floor between Lisa's outstretched legs. I buried my face gratefully in her wet, horny, slut-hole.

I licked Lisa and explored her pussy with my fingers. She likes that. I was so accustomed to being used by either of these women that I simply responded to my training when my ass was slapped. Julia slapped my ass and I immediately arched my back and spread my legs apart. Lisa was training me to ass-fuck.

"Lisa says you have to get used to being fucked and keeping your cock hard at the same time. I bet that takes some effort. Lets get started Slut."

Out of the corner of my eye I watched my naked wife Julia, step into a strap-on harness with a thick 10-inch dildo attached to it. On my hands and knees with my head buried between Lisa's thighs, I was a perfect height for Julia. Her fingers slid in and out of my asshole, lubricating it, finger fucking it. I was excited by the thought of Julia dominating my ass.

The head of the rubber cock penetrated my hole. I grunted but kept my ass where it was. It was big, not unlike the big electric dildo Lisa had been making me wear to keep my asshole stretched. The rest of the cock slid in slowly, deliberately, like Julia wanted me to know who was fucking me. Like she was claiming her territory. She parked the big dick in my slut-hole and started playing with my balls.

"Get used to this cock, Slut. It's my preferred size and it's going to be in your ass a lot," Julia chuckled. The big dildo moved slowly out of my ass.

"Who owns you, Slut?" Julia demanded. I hesitated. Her hand slapped my ass hard. "Answer Slut!"

"You ... you do Miss," I managed. Julia drove all ten inches of the cock back into my asshole and I grunted in surprise.

"Don't forget it," Julia warned, and began fucking my ass like she owned it.

"What do you say Slut?" Julia demanded breathlessly.

"Thank you Miss."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
311 Followers