All Comments on 'Wear the Collar Ch. 02'

by MosheDovit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RondeevuRondeevuover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Keep the instalments cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Series Ending?

That was a short series, that had way more potential to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot!

Still it’s REALLY important to use plenty of lube, it is after all one of those plat hat doesn’t self lubricate. It’s one of the golden rules of sex - there is always time for lube!

I got her impression from chapter 1 that both husband and wife were going to end up as Lisa’s subs. That’s another 5 stars.

Tess (UK)

redbunnyxoxoredbunnyxoxoalmost 3 years ago

Oh god this is so hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm sorry but I only gave this story three stars.

The story line is great but the writer keeps changing who the wife and trainer is.

Lisa is the wife Julia is the trainer.

But by the end Julia is the wife and Lisa is the trainer.

Plus at one part of the story it says he is the first slut that his wife has but at the beginning of the story all they did was some role play and she was kind of shy about it.

The writer them self seems to be confused about the story being written. Lol

So even though it's a good story I can only give it three stars and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spelling is fine, grammars ok but your storylines are oh so repetitive. It’s just the same pathetic little man getting dominated by some very unpleasant women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous