Wearing the Pants Ch. 08

Story Info
Mistress And Slave Spoke Their Heart Out.
1.8k words
3.81
4.5k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth and final part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read part 1-7 to understand this part better.

It's been around a year now, I have enslaved Harry. Gradually I have transformed him into a robot who follows my every command. I have made Harry quit his job and now he stays at home and became my full time servant. Priyanka got me a job in her company so I have been now also the earning member of our relationship.

Me and Priyanka visit each other's house in regular intervals so we can double dominate Harry and Sunil together. Training Harry with the help of Priyanka really helped me to transform him into a very obedient slave.

I also started dating a man named Aditya who is twenty five years old who helps me in my sexual needs and dominating Harry. Aditya is a fitness freak and always keep himself lean and well toned.

Today, me and Aditya planned a date at my place. He will be visiting my place after lunch.

I woke up in the morning by Harry's mouth pleasuring my pussy which was followed by me gifting Harry my golden nectar as his first drink of the day. I made Harry bath me and after my bath, he served me my morning meal. After my meal, I provided him proper meal in his dog bowl as I want Harry to be energetic today to serve me and Aditya.

There was lot of time left for Aditya to visit so I decided to apply some basic make up for my date. I grabbed Harry's leash and made him crawled behind me to the bathroom. I stands in front of the mirror and started applying basic makeup to myself while Harry kneeled behind me.

"Slut, Eat that ass, my baby will be fucking today" I taunted Harry.

"Woof" Harry barked.

Harry pull my dress up and grabbed my panty with his mouth and pushed it down to the floor. I lift my feet to remove the panty. He got into my dress and started placing wet kisses to my ass cheeks as a warm up.

Harry's mouth was well trained in pleasing my orally. His mouth was giving me ocean of pleasure while I was getting my make up fixed for Aditya. He licked and sucked my asshole for good ten to fifteen minutes bringing me to the edge of my orgasm.

"Enough" I said as I wanted to share my orgasm with Aditya.

Harry pull out his mouth and bows down and grabbed my panty with his mouth and pushed it upwards.

I grabbed Harry's leash and made him crawled to the living room. I sat on the sofa while Harry kneeled next to me. There was plenty of time for Aditya to arrive so I decided to play with Harry for the time being as he was merely a toy for me with whom I can play as I want.

"Are you jealous of Aditya?" I asked.

"Woof, Woof, Woof," Harry barked asking for my permission to speak.

I was very happy seeing the level of submission Harry has attained.

"Permission granted, slave," I said.

"Yes Mistress, I am very much jealous of Master Aditya as he is loved by most superior and stunning goddess. The fact that he has your attention and your heart are enough to make me jealous," Harry said.

I really blushed hearing Harry.

"Don't you think, he deserves it?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress, He deserves it as he is liked by someone like you who can have anyone, she want and I am really thankful to you for letting me your slave and letting me serve you. I wish to your property for my whole life," Harry said.

There was high rush of pride in me but I feel pity for Harry.

"Slave, I want to confess something," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said.

"The day, I enslaved you telling you that either you can be my slave or we will divorce each other. I just made up that statement. I was not going to leave you, even If you refuse to be my slave, that day. I just said that statement because I think I can make you surrender by that threat and see, I hits bull's eye in the dark," I said.

"Mistress, can I also confess something?" Harry asked.

"Go on, slave," I said.

"Mistress, I already knows that you are not going to leave me. The truth is I am a submissive man from my childhood and always dreamt of my partner to keep me as her slave. I always loved your idea of female led relationship but my fear of people knowing my submission and my male ego always made me ignore your proposal," I said.

I was shocked hearing Harry.

"Why then you accepted the proposal that day?" I asked.

"Mistress, assuming it my last chance to be your slave, I submitted that day. I thought you might will gave up the idea of enslaving me if you failed that day," Harry said.

"I might really gave up the idea of enslaving you if you don't submit that day. You made the right decision, slave," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and start kissing my feet.

My phone buzzed. It was text from Aditya that he has reached my place and will be here any moment.

"Answer the door, slut. He is here," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and crawled towards the main door.

Soon, The door bell rang and Harry opened the door and kneeled and kissed Aditya's shoes and said, "Welcome master,"

Aditya ignored Harry and walks towards me and we hugged each other followed by a passionate kiss.

"What will you have?" I asked Aditya.

"You," Aditya said.

I blushed.

Me and Aditya took our time and flirted with each while Harry is kneeling next to us, being fully ignored.

"Two glasses of wine in the bedroom now," I said to Harry.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and immediately crawled to the bedroom.

Aditya lift me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bedroom.

Aditya threw me on the bed and started kissing my lips. I grabbed him and pushed him closer. My boobs were touching his chest. I was already wet by the ass worship given by Harry.

Our moment was disturbed by Harry when he came up with the wine.

Harry served us the wine and kneeled aside.

"Cheers, baby," I said to Aditya and we toast our glasses.

We started sipping our wine and finished in a minute or two.

Being horny with a wine high and power over Harry together was giving me a amazing feeling.

Aditya removes his shirt and I started kissing and sucking his chest while he pull up my dress.

Aditya unbuckles my bra while I was giving love bites to his chest and neck.

Aditya throws me on bed, unbuckles his jeans and removed his jeans followed by his undies. I was lying down just in my panty.

A huge monster dick was hanging between Aditya's legs.

"Suck it, bitch so I start fucking your wife," Aditya shouted at Harry.

"No," I shouted.

"What happened baby?" Aditya asked.

"This dick is mine and I will suck it," I said holding Aditya's dick.

"Go on, baby," Aditya said.

"You get your tongue in my ass, slave," I said to Harry.

Harry crawled towards us. Aditya pull down my panties and I rose up on my four and gets my mouth on his dick putting my ass up for Harry to worship.

Harry gets his tongue on my ass. The warm dick was making my mouth warm while Harry's tongue was like a feather on my ass. The combination was making me soaking wet.

I pushed Harry's face into my ass while Aditya pushed my face into his dick.

I sucked his dick like a lollipop making it fully erect.

I pulled my mouth from Aditya's dick and said to Harry, "Enough, slave,"

Harry immediately jumps out from the bed and kneeled aside. Aditya push me to the bed.

Aditya gets over me and started sucking my boobs. He started rubbing his dick on my pussy.

"Don't make me crave for it any more, baby," I said to Aditya.

Harry turns away his head and started looking in opposite direction.

To enhance Harry's jealousy I said, "Don't you dare look anywhere else. Watch clearly how real man fucks your wife,"

"Yes Mistress," Harry said in full shame.

"Come closer and learn carefully," I said.

Harry crawled further and kneeled next to the bed.

"You are making him learn, Will he ever get a chance to fuck you?" Aditya asked.

I laughed and said, "Everyone here in the room knows the answer to this question,"

Aditya shares the laughter and shoves his huge monster dick into my pussy.

"Aah, Aahm," I moaned.

Aditya keep on increasing his speed and start pounding my pussy with his full strength.

"Aaah, ooohh, yeah, baby, I love you," I moaned.

Jealousy can be seen on Harry's face.

"Adi, baby," I moaned while getting fucked by him.

Me taking Aditya's name while getting fucked was very humiliating for Harry which can be clearly seen on his face.

Aditya fucked me for good fifteen to twenty minutes. I moaned and shouted like anything. I screamed grabbing the sheets.

Aditya finally emptied his thick load of cum in my pussy and get over me. We both closed our eyes and took a minute to recover from the heavy orgasm. We ended our sex with a deep passionate kiss.

Aditya pulls out his dick from my pussy. Cum was dripping out from his dick.

"You know what to do," I said to Harry.

Harry immediately took Aditya's dick in his mouth and sucked every drop of our cum from it.

Aditya lays down next to me and grabbed me in his arms.

"Clean me, slut," I said.

Harry immediately droves his mouth in my pussy and started eating our cum from my pussy. My pussy was very sore after getting fucked by Aditya. Harry lapped up, licked and sucked every drop from my pussy as my good cuckold slave husband.

"Enough," I said as I feel I have been cleaned fully.

Harry removes his mouth from my pussy. His mouth was fully soaked with my juices and Aditya's cum.

I grabbed Harry's hair and said, "Don't wash your face and wake us up when the dinner is ready,"

"Yes Mistress," Harry said.

"Tell me slut, who wears the pants now?" I asked Harry.

"You, Mistress and you will always be my owner," Harry said.

"Good, now get lost," I said giving a tight slap to his ass.

Harry immediately jumps out of the bed and crawled out of the room to prepare our dinner.

I get back to Aditya's arms and we shared a passionate kiss and slept cuddling in each other arms.