All Comments on 'Wearing the Pants Ch. 08'

by Lockedsub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't say I agree with your ending, but it's your slave/cuckold story! But the way I see it ending, is this way instead: As Aditya fucking away at Harry's Mistress/wife that he true loved. Even though she had completely enslaved him into no more then her pet, or no better then a caged dog. He loved her for doing that to him, but Jealousy of another man getting to fuck her, when he was not allowed to, on top of forcing him to watch, was just too much even for her slave! He reached into the Closet, and grabbed the baseball bat. And hit Aditya lightly on the back of his head, just enough to Knock him out. As he fell on the floor, he started beating the living shit out of his balls, Rendering then forever Useless. His wife yelled for him to stop, Which he did Immediately. She yelled again why did you do that? Harry simply said, I was Jealous, then he started cleaning up the room. Will there be anything else Mistress, before I start dinner??

LockedsubLockedsub2 months agoAuthor

Lol .. dude why you everytime comment like a slave gets a bat or pan to beat someone and knock them out

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Because your MC's wife and Partner (the cocks that come with the man). Most of the time are just being used by the cheating wife, and as such a person don't Deserve the $.35 cent Bullet! most of your cuckold want what the cheating wife is doing to them, but when most Fantasies action, meet Reality, the line is crossed, that person just can't take anymore. And that is why a pan, or my Favorite Equalizer tool the bat. I will say that your stories are fun to read, and well writen. Even though you never let the cuckold win ever..

LockedsubLockedsub2 months agoAuthor

Cuckold will never win in my story. Cuckold always wanted to just serve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WTF spend the .35 cents, but I would have made it .70 cents.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

This makes no sense. Yea it’s fiction, but even fiction has to be consistent and this isn’t.

What guy wants to be enslaved 24/7? What person? She calls him a robot: no emotion, no wants, no lines or dislikes. Just….nothing. No Netflix, no computer games, no dreams of retiring to a beach, just perpetual servitude and drinking urine, a bodily waste. Meanwhile she is living her best life, a great job, an awesome boyfriend, friends, family. And her “husband” has what. Nothing.

You could kill him off and no one would miss him, he is a nothing and given enough time, he would kill himself off because death is preferable to being a nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous