Wearing the Pants Ch. 07

Story Info
Who Is Your Daddy?
1.6k words
4.19
10.5k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the 1-6 part to understand this part better.

Me and Priyanka dress ourselves and walked out of her bedroom and reached the living room. Harry and Sunil were talking to each other.

As Sunil saw us, He kneeled at his place. Watching Sunil, Harry also kneeled which was a clear sign of my victory.

"Crawl here, sluts," I said.

Harry and Sunil get on their four and crawled and kneeled next to us.

"Have you locked his dick into chastity?" I asked Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

Sunil handed me the keys to Harry's chastity cage fixed in a necklace which I wore on my neck as a sign of his ownership. The key was hanging between my boobs.

"You have been a good toy to play with. Keep making Mistress Priyanka proud like this," I said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress, always," Sunil said and kissed my feet.

There was look of pride on Priyanka's face.

I bend down and grabbed Harry's chin. He was having a clear view of my cleavage and his chastity cage's key. Arousal can be clearly seen on his face.

"Before we leave, thank Mistress Priyanka," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and bows down and kissed Priyanka's feet.

"Thank you Mistress Priyanka for making me realised my submissive nature and I will serve Mistress Kirti without any fail," Harry said to Priyanka while kissing her feet.

"Go to the car now and take Mistress Priyanka's gifts bag too," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and get up and took the bag to the car.

I hugged Priyanka and we shared a passionate kiss and I bid good bye to them and walked out of her house.

Harry was waiting outside the car. I walked towards him and stands next to the rear door.

Harry doesn't said anything.

"Does the car door will open by itself?" I taunted Harry.

"Sorry Mistress," Harry said and immediately opened the car rear door for me.

I get in and Harry close the door and he get's into driver seat and started driving.

No words were exchanged in our forty five minutes drive.

As we reached our home, Harry immediately gets out from his seat and opened the rear door for me. I get out of the car and walk towards the house main door without acknowledging him.

I got into the house and gets on the sofa.

Soon, Harry came inside carrying the bag. He placed the bag on the table. He walks and stands next to me, keeping his head bows down.

"Slut, Some new rules will be applied from now on," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said.

"Kneel here," I said pointing to my feet.

He immediately kneeled next to my feet.

"I will not repeat so listen to everything very attentively," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said.

Rules are :-

1)You will be naked in the house or wear anything if I decide.

2) You will always kneel and crawl in my presence.

3) You will only refer me as Mistress.

4) You are not allowed to speak. Barking will be your language to communicate and if you want to speak something, you will seek permission from me by barking thrice.

5)I can punish you anytime, anywhere and for anything.

"Please baby, don't go so hard on me," Harry begged.

I slapped his face hard twice.

"You will get the divorce paper by tomorrow, Harry," I said.

"Woof, Woof, Woof," Harry barked immediately.

"Permission granted," I said.

"Please Mistress, I beg you, Please don't leave me. I will do whatever you say. I will be your obedient dog. Please give me the last chance," Harry begged.

"Last chance, slut. One word of rebellion from your mouth and we are done," I said.

"Woof, Woof," Harry barked.

"Undress yourself," I said.

Harry immediately removed his shirt followed by his shoes and pants. He quickly pulls down his underwear and kneeled back. His dick was locked in chastity cage.

"Bring the bag here," I said.

Harry crawled and came back with the bag holding in his mouth.

I took the bag from him and emptied everything from it and took three items from them to use for now. They were a collar with a leash which I placed on Harry's neck, a butt plug which I put in his ass followed by a ball shocker with a remote. I fixed the shocker on his balls.

I pull down my panties and handed it over to Harry.

"I wore them to Priyanka's house. Smell them and tell how they smell," I said.

Harry brings the panty to his nose and inhales it.

"It has musky aroma of your arousal, Mistress," Harry said.

"Wear them, sissy," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and wore my panty.

"Go to the bedroom, apply red lipstick to your lips and wait for me on your fours like a dog on the bed," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said and crawled towards the bedroom.

I was really soaking wet experiencing domination over Harry. It was a dream come true.

I removed my dress and picked up a vibrator dildo from the stuff Priyanka gifted me.

I shoved the dildo into my wet pussy and turned it on to maximum.

The vibrator doesn't take any time to build my orgasm. The vibration was mashing my pussy like I have been filled with two huge dicks.

"Aaaah, yeah, aaaaah ooh," I screamed as my orgasm build.

My screams were loud enough to reach Harry's ear. I screamed louder to make him jealous. He was surely horny but can't leave the bed without my permission.

"Ohh fuck," I screamed and cummed.

I never had such a huge orgasm.

I turned off the vibrator and pull it out from my pussy. It was fully soaked in my juices. I attached the vibrator to a harness and wore it on my waist.

I walked towards the bedroom wearing the vibrator on my waist to play with my sissy husband.

As I reached the bedroom, Harry was sitting on fours on the bed wearing the panty. He was facing the wall. I walked towards him and slapped his ass with my hands.

"Ouch," Harry shouted.

"Now, I will teach how real man fucks their whores," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Harry said.

"You will call me daddy for tonight," I said.

"Yes daddy," Harry said.

I get on the bed and made Harry kneeled between my legs.

"Suck my cock, whore," I said.

Harry bends down and took the dildo in his mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. He sucked all my juices from the vibrator.

I grabbed Harry's hair and pushed his mouth deeper. I started fucking his throat.

Harry was out of breath. He really want to take out the vibrator out of his mouth but he doesn't dared to.

"You are such a natural cock sucker," I said.

I was feeling nothing but I was making him suck it to showcase my authority.

"Practice good, whore so you can easily suck real cocks," I said.

Harry stopped sucking it but doesn't took it out from his mouth and stares at me making his eyes big.

I got a feeling that I have said that at a very early stage and I have fucked up all mine and Priyanka's effort to enslave him. Harry might end this arrangement hearing this.

To cover up, I gather all the confidence from my inner self and shouted very loudly at Harry, "Who the fuck told you can stop, slut?"

Harry gets back to sucking it.

I had sigh of relief.

"Enough, take it out," I said.

Harry took the dildo from his mouth and coughed his lungs out. The dildo was covered with mine juices and Harry's spit with little marks of red lipstick.

I made Harry on his fours and kneeled beside him.

I placed the vibrator on Harry's ass and asked him, "Who owns you bitch?"

"You Miss.., sorry, You daddy, You own me," Harry said.

"Take daddy's cock like a good girl," I said and shove the vibrator in his ass.

Aaah, yes daddy," Harry moaned as I fucked him.

Harry's tight asshole were making it difficult for dildo to enter but his spit and my juices works good as lubricant.

I increases my pace and Harry's moans were soon converted into screams.

"Aahhh, please stop daddy, Its paining very much, I can't take it any more," Harry begged grabbing the bedsheet with his hands.

I slapped his ass cheeks and said, "I will stop, when I want too. Don't you dare to order me again,"

"Yes daddy," Harry said.

"Who is your daddy, bitch?" I asked.

"You are my daddy," Harry screamed.

Harry screamed, cried but I continue to make him submit at the extreme. I wanted to break him mentally at a level of a order following robot.

Harry screams made me very wet. I put two of my fingers in my pussy and started fingering myself at a very high speed. I fucked both of us at the same time but Harry's screams were overshadowing mine.

I cummed in couple of minutes, soaking my fingers in my cum. I removed the vibrator from Harry's ass.

"Turn around," I said.

He immediately obeyed.

I brought my fingers to Harry's mouth. He immediately got the signal and sucked mine juices from my fingers.

"I will relax now. Wake me up when the dinner is ready," I said.

"Yes daddy," Harry said.

"Good boy, You will sleep in the store room until your dog house arrives," I said.

"Yes daddy," Harry said.

"Get out now," I said.

Harry jumps out of the bed immediately and crawled out of the bed.

Harry was becoming as submissive as I didn't even imagined.

I lay down on the bed enjoying my power over Harry and thanking Priyanka in my mind.

I removed the vibrator's harness from my waist, pull the blanket on my naked body and doze into most satisfying sleep of my life.