Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8 AM came too early. Dave and Alex dropped Sarah and I at the airport in the morning. Just as I had promised Sarah, she and I made love on the beach in Tahiti every sunrise and sunset. When we landed in Los Angeles on our flight back, I told Sarah to buy two days' worth of warm clothes. She asked me why, but I wouldn't give her a reason at first. I eventually told her that I wanted to get the deed and keys for the house in Key West since we wouldn't be coming up at Christmas, but I actually had other plans. We then flew to Philadelphia, and I rented a car. We drove to Alex's parent's house. Alex's mother finally got to meet her long-lost niece. It was a very tearful reunion, but a happy one. We then went to Sarah's parents' house, about an hour away, to spend a day with Rochelle and Petro. Sarah was clearly showing now. While Sarah was busy talking with her mother, I asked Sarah's father to show me Sarah's Senior Year high school yearbook. He pointed Sarah out in the yearbook. She was an Honor Society geek, but a damned sexy one. I asked Petro who Sarah's best friend was. He quickly pointed out the piece of shit who and beaten and sodomized Sarah. She never told her parents what had really happened to her. I took a picture of him with my phone while Petro was out of the room and texted it to Dave with the subject line: TOTAL RECON then Burn him down. Dave replied less than a minute later, 'Buying lighter fluid now.' As Sarah and I left her parents' house to drive back to Philadelphia, she got a text from Alex. Alex was pregnant. She hadn't even told Dave yet.

Sarah had her obstetrician appointment two days after we got back to Atlanta. The doctor told her everything was normal and asked Sarah if she wanted to know the baby's gender when she came in for her 20-week ultrasound in about 12 weeks. Sarah told the doctor there was no need, that it was a girl. The doctor laughed, but Sarah was insistent. Dave and Alex decided to have a quick civil ceremony at her parents' house in Pennsylvania about two weeks later. They went to Maui for their honeymoon. Six months and a day after Sarah and I had gotten married, Yvette had her baby. She got the girl she wanted. Yvette and Phillip named her Jacqueline. Sarah and I were making last minute preparations for her impending childbirth exactly thirty-one weeks after we got back from our honeymoon. It was just before 10 AM on a Sunday morning. Sarah suddenly got a panicked look on her face.

"Jack," Sarah yelled to me. "We need to go... now! It's time!"

"But you're early," I replied.

"Tell that to the baby, Jack," Sarah said.

I grabbed Sarah's bag and we quickly left. As we entered the ER at the hospital, Sarah's water broke. Three hours later, Raquel was born, 7 pounds, eight ounces.

"Well you were right, Mrs. Corbeille," her obstetrician said. "It's a girl."

Not long afterward, as Sarah nursed Raquel for the first time, she said to me, "Jack, I'm so glad we have her... our beautiful baby girl... but I'm never going through another pregnancy. If we want any more children... we're going to adopt!"

I brushed Sarah's cheek and replied, "Deal!"

Sarah put on a good front throughout her second and third trimesters, but she was absolutely miserable suffering from excruciating lower back pain. I could never put her through that again. The only thing about her latter pregnancy that Sarah thoroughly enjoyed was how large her breasts had gotten. She had ended up with a D cup for the first time in her life by the time Raquel was born, and she relished the fact that she was finally as big as her sister Jackie was.

Just over a month after Raquel was born, we got a phone call from Phillip. He was in Japan for a conference, and Yvette was in the hospital. He wanted to talk with Sarah. I put the phone on speaker and called Sarah into the room.

"Where is Jaqueline now," Sarah asked Phillip.

"With Yvette's oldest sister Carol," he replied. "Yvette dropped her off there this morning because she wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor."

"And where is Yvette," Sarah asked.

"In the hospital, Emory Midtown. Her doctor sent her there because she's severely dehydrated," Phillip said.

"Where does Carol live?"

"About twenty minutes from you," Phillip responded.

"Call Carol and tell her I'm coming over now to pick up Jacqueline," Sarah told him. "Then text me her address. Call Yvette afterward and tell her I'll take care of the baby until she gets home."

Phillip replied, "OK, Sarah."

Sarah got Phillip's text a few minutes later.

We went straight to Carol's house. As soon as Carol answered the door, Sarah asked her when Jaqueline was last fed.

"About six hours ago," Carol replied. "I gave her the last bottle of milk that Yvette had pumped."

"Oh... the poor thing must be so hungry by now," Sarah replied.

Carol led us into the room where Jaqueline was. Jaqueline was crying. Sarah picked her up and immediately started to nurse her. While Sarah nursed Jaqueline, Carol gathered all of Jaqueline's things and I put them in the car. Carol gave me an old infant seat she had, as we only had one in the car for Raquel.

As Sarah continued nursing Jaqueline, Carol said to her, "that was so smart of you and Yvette, to make these arrangements before your babies were born.

Sarah laughed and replied, "I thought of it the night before my wedding. But I never dreamed I'd ever actually have to nurse another woman's baby."

Jaqueline soon fell asleep and we prepared to leave Carol's place.

"Call me as soon as you hear anything about Yvette," Sarah said.

"You do the same," Carol replied.

I carried Raquel outside, and Sarah carried Jaqueline. As we were driving home, Sarah got another text from Phillip. Yvette had been admitted to the hospital. Phillip wrote that she was being held for observation and tests and may be kept for several days. Sarah immediately called the hospital, and asked if they would let Yvette pump her milk, since she was still nursing a baby. Sarah told me that they agreed, and would have a lactation specialist available to pump for Yvette if she was unable to do it herself.

"Why did you ask them to let Yvette pump," I asked Sarah.

"So her milk doesn't dry up if she has to stay in the hospital," Sarah replied.

We got home about twenty-five minutes later, and Sarah then had to nurse Raquel.

"I've got to get these two babies on the same feeding schedule quickly, Jack" Sarah said, "Or I'll be up all night."

I set up Jacqueline's crib next to Raquel's and we'll put them both to bed. It was a tough night for Sarah, as she was getting up every two hours to feed at least one of the two babies.

It would be another three days before we found out what was wrong with Yvette. She had a particularly virulent strain of pertussis. A throat swab confirmed it. Yvette's family had never vaccinated any of their children, and Yvette didn't get a Tdap vaccine booster during her third trimester. Sarah and I were terrified that Jacqueline might also have it, but Yvette's doctors assured us that Yvette had not yet been contagious when she went to the hospital and that Jacqueline's pediatrician confirmed that she was negative. Three days later, Yvette got noticeably worse. She had severe pneumonia, was sedated, and on a respirator. Phillip had gotten back from Japan the day after Yvette landed in the hospital and was by her side every day. A few days later, Sarah had both babies nursing on the same schedule. It was a good thing too. Yvette ended up spending six weeks in the hospital. The doctors wouldn't let her see Jacqueline until the day she was discharged. It was a very happy and tearful reunion for Phillip, Yvette, and Jacqueline, the day Yvette got out of the hospital. Yvette was still pretty weak, so we had her and Jacqueline stay with us for about a month and a half. Sarah continued to nurse both babies for the first three weeks that Yvette was with us.

Sarah and I hadn't had sex since the start of her eighth month of pregnancy. She had gone on the pill as soon as she could after Raquel was born. Sarah was sexually ravenous by now. Less than a minute after Phillip finally took Yvette and Jacqueline home, Sarah practically tore my clothing off and fucked me for over four hours. I lost track of how many times she climaxed.

Lying on top of me after we were done, Sarah sat up and said, "I'm going to miss these," as she grabbed her milk swollen breasts, "when I finally stop nursing."

"OK...," I replied, "we can fix that you know. How big do you want them?"

Sarah smiled and replied, "Well... a large D like I have now is maybe a bit too big for my slender frame, but I'd be happy with a C-cup."

"As you wish," I said. "Dave knows the best reconstructive plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. He's done boob jobs for a ton of actresses. I've seen before and after photos of his work. Very impressive!"

"You won't mind that they'll be permanently bigger, Jack," Sarah asked. "I know you loved the size they were before I got pregnant."

I replied, "As long as they're attached to you, Sarah, I'll be happy. Besides, they're your breasts."

Sarah quickly responded, "No, Jack, they're definitely yours... and Raquel's for a little while longer."

I smiled at Sarah and told her that she should consider, under the pectoral muscle, tear-drop shape conformal gel implants, for a natural look. She agreed. Raquel then started to stir, and Sarah went to feed her. When Sarah returned, she told me that she didn't want to stay on the pill forever. I agreed with her, and neither of us wanted her to ever get pregnant again. I told Sarah the easiest and safest thing was for me to get a vasectomy. I told her I had been thinking about it since the baby was born, after seeing how miserable she was during her latter pregnancy. Sarah then told me that she had been thinking about getting a tubal ligation. I didn't want to father any more children, unless it was with Sarah. And since we had decided that Raquel would be our only child that Sarah would ever carry, the vasectomy seemed like the best way to guarantee that. Sarah didn't ever want to get pregnant again, even if something happened to me, and the only way to ensure that was for her to get the tubal ligation. In the end, we decided to do both.

A few weeks after Sarah and I had our sterilization surgeries, I heard from Detective Connell. Shannon and red-head Yvette were both sentenced on plea deals. They both got 3 to 5 years. Julia was sentenced as well. She too took a plea deal and got 30-35 years. The Feds prosecuted Julia for the Yvette video as an adult, and Julia would be required to register as a sex offender when she got out of prison. Julia was required to undergo psychiatric treatment while in prison as part of the plea deal. The former Deputy CCSO also took a plea deal and got life without the possibility of parole. If she had gone to trial, she was almost certain to get the death penalty. Her husband got twenty years. Alex had her baby nine months after Sarah and I married. It was a boy. They named him David, but not for the obvious reason. Alex wanted to honor a deceased coworker of hers. A year and eleven months after Raquel was born, Sarah had her breast augmentation surgery. It was good that she did too, as her breasts sagged terribly after she had long stopped nursing. She was ecstatic after it healed. I quickly found her new size very much to my liking, which pleased Sarah immensely and she insisted that I climax on them after she had completely healed, how could I say no? With both of us having had sterilization surgeries, Sarah insisted on fucking me at least four to five times a day, she was insatiable.

RETRIBUTION -- BURNING HIM DOWN

It had been about two years since my beautiful bride and I had visited her parents in Pennsylvania after our honeymoon and I was busy clearing some old files from my laptop computer when I came across one file -- GrammyRuby.jpg. It was Yvette's grandmother, from her old work cell phone that I had wiped long ago. I quickly emailed it to Yvette. She immediately texted me back with just a few words, 'Thnx Jak, luv u 2'. Dave then came into my office, from his office down the hall and closed the door behind him. I knew it was very serious, Dave only ever closed the door when something very serious was happening.

I called the receptionist and told her to hold all of my calls, that I was in a meeting with Dave.

"Jack," Dave said, "remember when you texted me that yearbook picture, name, and address while you were at Sarah's parent's house after your honeymoon a couple of years ago?"

"Yes," I replied, "Sorry, but I had forgotten all about it until now, though."

"Well I didn't," Dave responded ", I found him."

"Found who," I asked.

"The piece of shit who beat up and sodomized Sarah," Dave replied, "he formerly worked as a cop about 12 miles away."

"Formerly is no good, Dave," I said.

"I remembered what you had said to me after your wedding, Jack, "You don't sexually assault and beat just one woman. He's done it multiple times, I'm sure of that." Well he's in prison now awaiting trial on rape and battery charges," Dave said, "PA has very strict domestic violence reporting requirements. He was assaulting and raping women while on duty. The women who got medical treatment may not have sought to report it, but the medical practitioners had to by law."

"How did you find this out, Dave," I asked.

"Once I hacked the local PA PD's computer system to get his work schedule and locations, it was easy, Jackie-boy," Dave replied. "From there, I got into the State's Domestic Violence Registry and then the medical records. I connected the dots, sent a highly detailed message to the Pennsylvania State Police internal affairs bureau from a local PA PD email address, and he was burned to the ground, just like you asked."

"How many times have I told you Dave, never call me Jackie-boy," I responded, "I hate that and if you hacked the PA cops, there is an electronic trail, remember? People like us get paid to find those."

Dave began to laugh and said, "Yeah, a trail that goes straight to an Atlanta PD server and dead ends there since I got rid of all the logs as an Admin months ago, no one will ever look for it, it is cop to cop if they do find it, they won't care, did you forget I'm consulting for the Atlanta PD now?"

"Could he possibly get off, Dave," I asked.

"No way," Dave replied. ", and he's already been arrested, indicted, jailed, and fired based on my email and his arrest by the PA State Police. They've got at least a dozen women who will testify against him, not counting the PA State lady-cop who busted him."

"That's great news, Dave," I said as I hugged him, "now go tell Sarah that he's in jail awaiting trial, just skip the details, OK. You did all the work my friend! You deserve her gratitude."

Dave then got up to leave my office.

As Dave was leaving, he turned and said to me, "Jack, the wife and I were binge watching the first couple of seasons of an old cable biker drama this past weekend. Alex saw an actress in the seventh episode of season one that she thought looked just like Sarah. Michelle something or other. I agreed with Alex."

"Who," I asked Dave.

"A younger version of Michelle something or other," Dave replied. "I can't remember her last name."

"Who is that," I asked Dave.

"Some really hot looking actress, man. You gotta watch more TV buddy," Dave said to me laughing as he walked away.

I just shook my head. Watch more TV? Dave was kidding, right? Before his binge watching with Alex this past weekend, the last TV he watched was some weather channel.

About twenty minutes later my office phone rang, it was Sarah.

"I'm naked and I'm on the bed in the former nursing room," Sarah said ", I just got some great news from Dave. Now get in here and show me what you can do with that tongue of yours, Jack."

I hung up the phone, called our front desk and told the receptionist, "Hold all of Sarah's calls and mine... indefinitely."

The receptionist gleefully replied, "So you and Sarah are back to having sex at work, Jack?"

"It looks that way," I replied, "Yeah it sure looks that way."

The receptionist added, "Terri Reily just called from Charlotte for you, she said your friend in California, Stu Gross, is getting really annoyed that you keep blowing him off."

Oh, shit! I totally forgot about Stu, I thought. "Please call Terri back right away and tell her to tell Stu that my partner Sarah will be out there in L.A. herself on Monday, and for Terri to make travel arrangements for just one please," I said. "For Sarah only."

I knew Sarah wouldn't like that, she hates traveling for work, loathes traveling alone, despises L.A. even more, and really hated being away from our young daughter Raquel, whom she adored. I guessed I'd have to spend the upcoming weekend orally pleasuring Sarah to keep her spirits up. I made a mental note to tell Sarah to pack something very sexy to wear for her first meeting with Stu. He deserved to see for himself, the reason I stayed in Atlanta.