Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we broke our kiss Alex said, "Let's go have some brandy and chocolates, Jack."

Alex and I put on our bathrobes and came back into the main room. Alexandra was sitting on the love seat, in her see-through robe.

"Well... since you two love birds woke me up with the loudest sex ever," she said laughing. "I might as well have some brandy."

"Is that all you're going to wear when room service shows up," Alex asked her.

"Of course I am," Alexandra replied.

"C'mon Jack, I guess we'll sit on the couch," Alex said.

As I sat down on the couch, Alex went over to her purse and removed something. She walked over and sat on my lap. She handed me an ovoid shaped yellow pill and my glass of champagne.

"Take this, Jack," she said to me. "It's 20 mg, time released, and it will keep you ready for at least 24 hours."

"Are you sure it's safe to do so," I asked her, "after the first pill?"

"Of course it's safe, Jack, it's been hours since you took the first one" Alex replied as she kissed me.

I swallowed the pill and sat back, with Alex still on my lap. Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Room service," the voice outside the door said.

"Julia," we all said in unison.

Alex went to the door and opened it and Julia entered with another cart. She was not wearing her regulation black uniform anymore, but a very thin cropped halter top that came just barely below her large breasts, and a very short loose skirt that stopped about two inches below the bottom of her pussy. She was obviously braless, and looked like she would fall out of that halter at any moment.

"Evening folks," Julia said. "I have your cognac and chocolates, and the other thing too."

Noticing Julia's attire and no bra, Alexandra said, "Did you lose something, Julia?"

"Whatever do you mean," Julia replied.

Alexandra placed both hands under her own small but beautiful breasts and bounced them several times saying to Julia, "You look a little... under-supported, sweetie."

(giggling) "Oh that," Julia replied. "I was on my way out for the night... with some friends... to go to the club... when the order change came in... for the lubricant. I told them I had the key for the gift shop. So I said I'd get the bottle and bring your order up before I left."

"Of course you did," Alex commented.

"Drinks and candy on the table," Julia asked.

"Yes, on the table," I replied.

As Julia rolled the cart across the floor toward me, I heard that same muffled camera shutter sound. I now knew I was not imagining it.

"Put everything right there," I said, motioning to the table.

"And the lubricant..., Jack," Julia asked as she walked toward me, holding the bottle.

With Julia now less than two feet in front of me, I could see the texture of the surface of her nipples through the thin halter she was wearing.

"No, Julia," I said. "That's for her," as I pointed at Alexandra across the room.

"Thanks so much, Jack," Alexandra said laughing.

"Jesus, Alexandra," Alex replied, also laughing, "You're sitting there completely exposed in that robe, and you're embarrassed that Julia knows the lube is for you?"

Julia turned around to walk toward Alexandra and dropped the bottle on the floor.

"Oh God, I'm so clumsy," Julia said. She spread her feet nearly three feet apart and bent over at the waist to pick it up. Alex was distracted by her ongoing conversation about Alexandra's immodesty and didn't notice what Julia was doing.

With Julia bent over directly in front of me, I could clearly see up her short skirt. She was not wearing any underwear. He pussy and ass were on full display. After about five seconds, she picked up the bottle and then walked over and handed it to Alexandra.

"Thanks, sweetie," Alexandra said.

"Will that be it tonight folks," Julia asked.

"Yes, Julia," Alex said. "That's all."

"Well good night, folks," Julia replied. "I'll leave the cart by the door."

As Julia went to leave, Alex signed the room service check.

"There's fifty for you dear," Alex said.

"Thanks so much, Alex," Julia replied. "Oh, and I'll be off tomorrow, so ask for Yvette if you need anything. She's pretty new here, but she's very attentive. I'll be back on Saturday."

"Good night, Julia," we all said in unison.

As Alex closed and locked the door, Alexandra said, "Did you see that outfit! Oh my God, Jack! She really wants to fuck you!"

As Alex was about to respond, I motioned for them both to be quiet.

"Talk about the weather," I whispered.

They both stared at me like I was crazy.

"Just do it," I whispered.

The girls complied as I went for my laptop in its bag. Opening the cover, it exited sleep mode and I quickly entered my password.

"What are you doing," Alex whispered to me as she came back to the couch.

"Watch and listen," I whispered, "and keep talking about the weather."

I started a program on my laptop as I carried it over toward the side of the door and waited.

After nearly two minutes, I quietly exclaimed, "Got it!"

I placed my ear against the door and then rattled the privacy chain. I heard someone quickly walk away outside.

"It's OK," I said. "We can talk now," I told the girls.

"What's' going on, Jack," Alex demanded.

"Our little Julia is more than just a libidinous room service girl, Alex," I replied.

"What are you talking about, Jack," she said.

"She's been taking pictures of us when she comes in here," I replied, "probably doing audio recording as well. I'll know in a minute."

"You're paranoid, Jack," Alexandra replied. "She's just a horny little twenty-two-year-old."

"Did either of you hear that muffled camera shutter sound," I asked, "Every time she moved the cart around the room?"

"Wait a minute, Jack," Alex said, "Now that I think about it, yes! But I thought I was imagining it."

"Me too, at first," I replied.

Looking back at my laptop, I got the answer I needed.

"Sweet," I said, "She has all of her logon credentials saved on her phone... I'm logging into in her Dropbox account now.... one moment... Look, Alex! Look at these pictures!"

I held my laptop up so Alex could see what I was looking at.

"Here, Alex, these are pictures I pulled off her cellphone too," I said.

"OH MY GOD, JACK," Alex yelled. "THAT'S OUR ROOM! AND THAT'S US! NOT FIVE MINUTES AGO!"

"Yup," I said. "She must have had the cellphone hidden in the cart or on her person."

"Really, Jack," Alex replied. "You saw what she was just wearing... or not wearing... she had no place to hide a cellphone."

"Maybe Julia hid her phone under that tiny skirt," Alexandra said.

"Nope, I saw everything under there," I replied. "Lots of pussy but no phone."

"What," Alex said loudly.

"Julia dropped the bottle of lubricant, Alex," I said. "Then she bent over in front of me to pick it up... well... totally commando!"

"Damn, she's good," Alexandra muttered. "Hey, Jack... did you notice if Julia shaved down there?"

"I'm sure Jack didn't look that closely, Alexandra," Alex shot back.

"Oh, Julia let me have a good long look... clean as a whistle," I said to Alexandra.

"Jack! You didn't," Alex said in a hurt tone.

"I'm sorry, Alex, but her crotch was three feet in front of my face," I replied. "It was impossible not to see it."

"I'm going to wring Julia's pretty little neck when I see her on Saturday," Alex mumbled.

"But how could Julia take the pictures without us seeing what she was doing," Alexandra asked.

"Probably with some kind remote shutter device," I replied.

Alex ran toward the cart and picked up the drape over the sides, and felt around in the space underneath.

After a minute or so she said, "Look, Jack, what's this," as she pulled out a small black object that looked like a car alarm fob. "This was taped to the inside of the overhang, behind the handle."

"That's a Bluetooth remote shutter control," I told her. "We use them all the time in my line of work."

"But where is the phone," Alex asked.

"Maybe she took it with her, Alex," I replied. "It seems to be gone."

"Oh God, Jack, this could ruin Alexandra and I if those pictures get out," Alex said.

"Give me a few minutes, Alex," I said. I don't think Julia's had time to transfer those files off of her phone yet."

"Were there pictures of me," Alexandra asked.

"OH YES," Alex replied, "When you woke up on the couch... before dinner."

"I think I was naked... was I naked then, Alex," Alexandra asked.

"If your tits and pussy being visible count as naked Alexandra, then YES, you were," Alex said to her.

"That little bitch," Alexandra said.

"Calm down, Alexandra," I told her. "Let me think a moment."

Now looking at the bottle of lubricant, Alexandra turned it over and said, "Hey! There's something written on the bottom... it's an Atlanta area phone number... and the letter J."

"Get that bottle, Alex," I said.

Alex ran over to Alexandra and snatched the bottle from her hands.

"Hey," Alexandra said. "What am I going to use now?"

"You'll get it back," I replied.

I plugged my cellphone into my laptop and began to dial a phone number. After nine rings, a male voice answered.

"You two keep quiet," I said to the girls.

"We're on speaker Dave... Rhombus..." I said.

"Hey, Jack, what's up," Dave replied.

"Rhombus," I reiterated.

"Oh for Christ's sake, Jack," Dave responded laughing, "Calculus, Jack! Calculus! You and your fuckin' paranoia man."

"Thanks, Dave," I replied.

"What's rhombus... calculus," Alexandra whispered.

Covering the mouthpiece, I told her, "A random two-word passphrase. Makes sure the call is secure."

Alex just smiled and nodded at me.

"Hey, Jack," Dave said. "What's up buddy? Kinda late to be calling from the least coast isn't it? Sorry about your flight man. I was looking forward to that drink with you tomorrow after your meeting with Stu, he really needs our help."

"I know, Dave," I replied impatiently. "But right now I need a REALLY big favor from you."

"How big buddy," he responded.

"Still got that hotel chain corporate logon, from the job you and I did a few months ago," I asked him.

"Sure do, but it'll cost you," he replied.

"How much, Dave," I asked him.

"Skin buddy, hot skin," he said. I quickly took the phone off speaker.

Alex whispered, "Did he just say hot skin?"

"I heard that too," Alexandra replied softly.

"You know, Dave, you need therapy... right," I told him.

"And you need the corporate admin hotel logon too, so I guess we're at an impasse, aren't were, buddy," he responded.

"OK, Dave, you win. Putting you back on speaker," I said. "Say hello to Dave ladies," as I held my phone up.

"Hi, Dave," Alex and Alexandra replied.

"They sound sweeeeeet, Jack," Dave said, "but I'm not seeing anything."

"Putting you on hold a sec, Dave," I told him as I muted my phone.

Putting my phone down, I turned toward Alex and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Alex, do you trust me," I asked her.

"You know I do, Jack," she replied.

"Look ladies, I can't explain this in detail right now," I told them. "You two need to trust me and do what I ask, OK?"

Alex kissed me and said, "I'd trust you with my life, Jack."

"Will this get our pictures back," Alexandra asked.

"If it works out the way I think it will, then yes," I replied.

"Ok, I'm in," Alexandra said.

"Me too," Alex replied.

"Great," I said. "Get naked you two, and Alexandra, lean back on that loveseat and spread your legs."

"What, Jack," Alexandra said.

"Just do it, Alexandra," Alex replied.

Alexandra complied.

"Now, Alex," I told her," get on your knees in front of Alexandra and pretend like you're performing oral sex on her. It must look real."

"OK, Jack," Alex replied.

As Alex did what I asked her to, I held up my phone and zoomed in on the girls.

"Wait, Jack," Alexandra said, "you're not going to record this, are you?"

"Just from your neck down," I replied. "Don't turn around, Alex. Now get to it ladies."

Alex immediately began simulating oral sex with Alexandra.

"Make some noise, Alexandra," I said, "and no names!"

Alexandra began softly moaning as she pressed Alex's head into her pussy. I took my phone off mute and stayed focused on the girls.

"Still there, Dave," I asked.

"Sure thing, Jack," he replied.

"Streaming to you now," I said.

Alexandra was moaning loud enough for Dave to hear as he received the live stream of she and Alex.

"Holy shit, Jack," Dave exclaimed. "Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

"Yes they are, Dave," I replied.

I zoomed in on Alexandra's breasts as she began to squeeze her own nipples.

"Oh man, look how hard those nipples are," Dave said.

"You should see them in person," I replied.

I panned down to the back of Alex's head and zoomed out, keeping Alexandra's face out of view... Alexandra began to moan louder.

"Have they been doing that the whole time? Dave asked.

"Yeah," I said. "They started just before I called you."

"The one on her knees eating pussy has a really sweet ass, Jack," Dave said.

"Yes she does," I replied.

I motioned to Alexandra to wrap it up and she started to fake an orgasm.

"Oh Yes... OH YES... OHHHHH... OHHHHH... GOD... I'M... I'M... CUMMING...," Alexandra screamed.

I immediately stopped streaming and took the phone off speaker.

"Noooooooo...," Dave yelled.

"Show's over, Dave," I replied.

"Jack, buddy...," Dave said, "You're one sick perv... and you say I need therapy!"

"You got your skin, Dave, and a whole lot more," I replied. "Now, give me the logon."

"Texting it now, Jack," Dave responded. "I can't guarantee it's still good, however. But you know it only works on their hardwired networks, and they use MAC filtering, so you can't plug your laptop in and use it, and the software on the computers in their business centers block sysadmin logins too."

"Not a problem with network access, Dave," I said. "And I'll take my chances that the logon still works."

"Where the hell are you, Jack," Dave asked.

"I gotta go, Dave," I said, "and don't fall asleep, I'll be back in touch... very soon!"

"I really owe you one for that live performance buddy," Dave replied.

"Yes you do, Dave... yes you do," I replied.

I hung up the phone and looked over toward the girls. Alex still had her head between Alexandra's legs.

"You can stop now, Alex," I said.

Alex appeared to have not heard me, and Alexandra was still moaning.

"Alex," you can stop now," I said a bit louder.

"Not... yet..., Jack...," Alexandra panted as her moans got louder.

I watched them for another five minutes or so, until Alexandra really did climax.

"I'm CUMMING... OH... OH... OHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHHH...," Alexandra yelled.

After a few more seconds, Alex lifted her head and looked up at Alexandra.

"You came quick, Alexandra," Alex remarked.

"Well after listening to the two of you fucking in the shower before, I was pretty damn horny," Alexandra replied.

The girls put their robes back on and Alex got up, walked back to the couch and kissed me, with the taste of Alexandra's juices still on her face and in her mouth.

I looked at her in amazement.

"What, Jack," she said smiling. "You told me it had to look real. That was as realistic looking as I could make it. I just didn't fake it."

I just shook my head and smiled.

"I didn't mind, and Alex is really good at that too," Alexandra said coyly.

"Did you get what you needed," Alex asked me.

"From Dave at least," I replied. "But I'm not totally there yet. Didn't I see a business center down the hall when I came in this afternoon, Alex?"

"Yes, Jack," Alex replied, it's next to the elevators.

"Great," I said, "It should be empty at this hour. Let's see what's on the hotel network."

I plugged my laptop into the hotel room Ethernet port and started another program. After a few minutes of data collection, I told Alex to go down to the business center, find a computer that's turned off, and to power it up. I pointed to the network jack my laptop was plugged into.

"See that number there, that's the jack ID," I said. The computers down the hall are plugged into the same kinds of jacks. Remember the numbers after the last dash."

I then texted Dave.

'Is the hotel chain still using DaisyNet switches?', I wrote.

Dave quickly replied, 'Yup, as far as I know, 7900 Series.'

'Do you think they've updated the firmware for that latest backdoor admin bug?', I wrote back.

'Fuck no. It was just announced last week', Dave replied.

'Please email me the exploit code', I wrote.

Dave replied with the code immediately. I then told Alex to wait two minutes after the computer booted up, then yank the power cord, and to put an 'Out of Service' note on the monitor.

"I'll do it," Alexandra said as she ran out the door.

"Wait Alexandra," I shouted to her as the door slammed shut.

Alexandra was already gone.

"You know," I said, "She's totally exposed in that robe."

Alex replied laughing, "She's only trying to help, Jack. She'll realize she's pretty much naked in a few seconds."

I loaded onto my laptop then executed the code Dave gave me. It quickly found the network switch and compromised it. I thought to myself, nope, they never applied the security patch.

I then hacked into the network switch and immediately got the switch port number for the network jack my laptop was plugged into. I then started a program on my laptop that looked for all devices on the network.

As I watched my computer screen, Alex stared intently at it as well.

"What are you looking for, Jack," she asked.

"A new device on the network," I replied.

As we watched the computer I said to Alex, "Oh look, somebody's streaming porn."

"You can tell that from the screen," Alex asked.

"I can see everything on this network segment," I replied.

"You're scaring me a little, Jack," Alex replied.

"There... got it! See that row on the screen? That was fast!"

I quickly changed my laptop's MAC address to the one on the screen, and held the cursor over the 'Apply' icon, and waited for Alexandra to crash the other computer.

"What's that number you just entered," Alex asked.

"It's a unique number every computer has," I told her, "but only one computer at a time can use it, and I'm going to borrow it for a while."

"Is all this legal, Jack," Alex asked.

"Sooooo..., Alex," I said, "how was it going down on Alexandra... was that your first time doing that to a woman,"

Taking the hint, Alex smiled and replied, "Got it, Jack, I won't ask questions like that anymore."

"Thanks, Alex," I said.

The MAC address for the business center computer soon disappeared, so I knew Alexandra had crashed it. I noted the time to the second.

Seconds later, Alexandra started knocking on the door. "Let me in, Alex, I forgot my key, and I'm nearly naked out here," she said in a panicked voice.

"Should I make her wait," Alex giggled.

"Nah, let her in," I replied.

Alex let Alexandra back in and we could see she had the computer power cord in her hand.

"What are you doing with that," Alex asked her.

"Well, Jack didn't tell me what I should do with it," Alexandra replied, "and it looked like something we could use... you know... later?"

"Put that in the bedroom, Alexandra," Alex told her, "and go sit down."

"That's exactly where I planned to use it," Alexandra replied.

Alexandra ditched the power cord and sat back in the love seat.

"You know, Jack," Alexandra said, all I did was bump the mouse on that computer and it started right up."

"Thank God for sleep mode," I said. "That's why it came online so quickly."

"What was the last number on the wall jack," I asked Alexandra.

"Forty-two," she replied.

"Great," I said. Looking at the time I said, "A few more seconds."

1...56789...68