Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring Alex's pleas, Alexandra continued. "You see, Jack, every guy Alex has ever had sex with was uncircumcised.... until today, until you."

"Really," I replied.

Admitting her secret was now out Alex conceded. "It's true, Jack."

"See that wasn't so bad, was it," Alexandra said to her.

"So was it any better, I mean having sex with a circumcised man," I asked Alex.

"Way, way, way, waaaaay better," Alex replied smiling. "I HATE having a foreskin in my mouth! Your cock was so smooth and long and it felt great in my throat, especially as you started to cum."

"I have to agree with you on that, Alex," Alexandra responded.

"It's like... I'm always having to try and push his foreskin out of the way," Alex continued.

Alexandra nodded her concurrence.

"So what's this bet you two were talking about,", I asked them.

"You might as well tell him now, Alexandra," Alex replied. "You already blabbed about the other thing."

"You see, Jack," Alexandra said, "When Alex told me that Dan bailed out, and she was thinking about asking you to fuck her, I said to her... betcha he's uncircumcised too!"

"So Alex said to me...," Alexandra continued, "you're on, Alexandra. So, I said, great, it's a bet. Then I said, but the bet has to be for something really good, Alex!"

"And then I said," Alex added, "How good, Alexandra?"

Alexandra continued, "So I said to Alex, you know that thing I've talked about trying?"

"And I said what about it, Alexandra?", Alex said.

"The loser does it to the winner... in front of, Jack!", Alexandra continued, "then, Alex said I can't do that, Alexandra."

"No I didn't, Alexandra," Alex responded. "I said I was uncomfortable doing that for the first time in front of someone else."

Continuing, Alexandra said, "So I told Alex, OK, if not that, then if Jack agrees to come up here for the night, the winner of the bet gets to fuck him first. And Alex said no way, Alexandra! I found him."

"So I agreed to Alexandra's terms," Alex said.

"So... what did you two agree on," I asked them.

"The loser has to pleasure the winner... orally," Alexandra replied, "until she climaxes, no matter how long it takes."

"Wow! Some bet," I said.

"And, well I guess you already figured out that I won, huh, Jack?", Alex said.

"You sure did, sweetie," Alexandra said smiling.

"You don't have to, Alexandra... I mean... I'd be OK if you didn't...," Alex stammered.

"No way, Alex," Alexandra said. "A bet's a bet, and I always pay up. And I really want to taste you Alex and to make you cum."

"But what about Jack," Alex asked, "We don't know if he wants to see that."

"Trust me, Alex," Alexandra replied, "He'll enjoy it. He's a guy."

"I think I would really enjoy watching you get pleasured by another woman, Alex," I said.

"Don't encourage her, Jack!", Alex responded.

"No really, Alex," I said. "I love watching and hearing a woman's orgasm. And it's hard to really see all of it when I'm the one making her climax."

"All right you two," Alex replied smiling. "I can see I'm outnumbered here. Alexandra can do it while Jack watches."

"Great!", Alexandra exclaimed. "Who's hungry? I'll order some dinner from room service, and while we're waiting for the food to come, I'll be making Alex cum!"

"I want steamed lobster," Alex replied. "How about you, Jack?"

"Why don't you pick something for me, Alex, I'll eat anything," I told her.

"Alright, steamed lobster for two,", Alex said.

"Make it for three," Alexandra said. "I'll go call the order in."

As Alexandra went into the other room to order dinner, Alex saw how hard I was and began stroking my cock.

"Wow, Jack,", she exclaimed, "Look at that, just as hard as it was earlier."

"Yeah, well picturing Alexandra orally pleasuring you got me very aroused," I replied.

"I can see that, Jack," Alex said as she continued stroking my cock, "It's been a fantasy of Alexandra's for a long time, to do that to a woman, especially to me. She really wants to make me cum, she wants to hear it. She's wanted that longer than her anal sex fantasy. You know, ever since she told me she wanted to try anal sex, I wondered what that would look like, you know, watching her get fucked like that?"

"Does thinking about it turn you on. Alex," I asked her.

(Blushing) "Well... kinda," she replied.

"Don't be embarrassed. Alex," I told her. "Would you like to see Alexandra get fucked that way?"

"Well... yeah," she replied.

"OK, Alex," I said, "I think we might be able to make that happen."

"You'd do that, Jack? Really," she replied.

"First time for everything," I said.

"But when? How," Alex asked me.

"Well... let me think...," I said. "I've got it!"

"What, Jack? What," Alex responded.

"You said Alexandra has her lube in the desk, right," I asked.

"Yes, yes...," Alex quickly replied.

"I'll go grab it while she still ordering...," I continued.

"And...," Alex said.

"I'll hide it between my bag and the club chair...," I replied.

"And then what," Alex asked.

"While Alexandra is busy with you," I said, "I'll lube up and... surprise!"

"Oh God, Jack,", Alex replied, "That's a great idea! She'll never expect it. Just make sure you go slow and easy at first, OK? And use plenty of lubricant."

With that, I got up quickly and ran to the desk. The lubricant was right where Alex said it would be. I also noticed a brand-new high end SportsPro camera, on the back of the desk. I hurried back, and stashed the lube bottle, then quickly sat back on the couch.

"What's with the SportsPro," I asked Alex. "We're you two planning to make your own little private movie?"

(Laughing) "Oh, no way, Jack!", Alex replied. "Do you know what a video like that would do to our careers if it ever got out? I take it everywhere. I don't want to miss a good weather event, but I took the batteries out and hid them in case Dan got any ideas."

Alexandra returned within seconds.

I whispered to Alex, "Make sure you end up sitting in the chair." She nodded ascent to me.

"Look at you, Jack," Alexandra said; noticing my hard cock, "Somebody is ready again. Sooooo..., Alex, are you ready too?"

"I think so," Alex replied.

"You can join in if you want to, Jack," Alexandra said.

"I think I'll just watch," I replied.

"Suit yourself, Jack," Alexandra responded. "I'm going to make her scream. Come on, Alex, let's do this. Lay down on the couch."

"I... I'd rather do it on the chair, Alexandra," Alex said.

"OK, Alex, suit yourself, anywhere you want," Alexandra said as she took Alex by the hand.

With both of them now standing in front of the chair, Alexandra put her arms around Alex's waist and began to kiss her face and neck. Alex's entire body tensed up.

"Relax, Alex," Alexandra said, "I won't bite, unless you want me to."

"I know," Alex replied. "It's just that I've never had sex with a woman before."

I looked at Alex and said, "Close your eyes, Alex, and just enjoy the sensations."

"OK," Alex replied.

Alexandra resumed kissing Alex and slowly moved down her neck and chest, eventually reaching Alex's breasts. Taking both of them in her hands, she began to softly knead them. All the tension in Alex's body suddenly disappeared. She grabbed Alexandra's head and moved it to her left breast. Alexandra immediately began kissing Alex's breast and teasing her nipple with her tongue. Alex let out a long soft moan.

"Ohhhhh yes... right there...," she said to Alexandra.

"Sit down, sweetie," Alexandra whispered to her.

Alex sat in the chair as Alexandra continued to move her mouth slowly down Alex's torso. Getting on her knees in front of the chair, Alexandra began kissing the inside of Alex's legs, moving slowly upward. Alex reflexively spread her legs apart as Alexandra moved closer to her pussy. Alex took Alexandra's head in her hands, pulling it upward, so that Alexandra's mouth was directly over Alex's pussy.

"I want to feel your tongue inside me," Alex said.

"You heard the lady," I said to Alexandra.

"Yes Sir," Alexandra replied.

They both smiled, and Alexandra began licking Alex's pussy. She pushed Alex's knees far apart and began sucking on Alex's clitoris. Alex moaned loudly.

"OH GOD YES, YES," Alex cried out.

As Alexandra worked her tongue down to the opening of Alex's pussy, she was completely distracted by the pleasure she was giving Alex. I slowly moved over to the side of the chair where my bag was, and carefully picked up the lube. After applying a liberal amount of if to my cock, I got on my knees directly behind Alexandra, my legs just inside of hers. As I started to rub Alexandra's ass, she lifted her head from Alex's pussy.

"Mmmm..., looks like somebody decided to play too," she purred. "Go ahead, Jack, fuck me doggy style."

Alex looked at me and smiled, knowing what I was about to do.

"Hey," she said to Alexandra as she started to laugh, "More licking, less talking."

Then Alex pushed Alexandra's head back between her legs. Taking her cue, Alexandra drove her tongue deep into Alex's pussy. Alex's back suddenly arched as her head rolled back.

"OH MY GOD.... OH... OH... OH...," she yelled out.

Alexandra started to furiously flick her tongue in and out of Alex's pussy and began rubbing Alex's clitoris with her finger. Alex was now moaning loudly and constantly. I poured some lube in my hand and applied it to Alexandra, from her pussy up to her ass. Her muffled moans from between Alex's legs signaled her pleasure. I slid my knees outward, forcing Alexandra's legs apart and exposing her asshole. I rubbed more lube between her cheeks, and after moving my cock between her thighs, I began sliding it over her clitoris.

A muffled, "Fuck me, Jack," came from between Alex's legs.

Alex opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. She mouthed the word, NOW.

"OK, Alexandra," I said, as I spread her cheeks apart and slowly began pushing the tip of my cock into her ass. Her back suddenly straightened and when she tried to lift her head, Alex held it down. With the tip of my cock now inside Alexandra's ass, I grabbed her hips to keep her from moving away and slowly began to penetrate her deeper. She let out a very loud muffled groan as Alex continued to hold her head in place. As I started slowly moving my cock in and out of her tight ass, going deeper with every thrust, Alexandra's body eventually relaxed. I could tell by the intensity of Alex's moans that Alexandra had refocused on pleasuring her. I was now deeply fucking Alexandra and could hear her moans in chorus with Alex's. After a few minutes, Alex very loudly announced her orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING... OH GOD... OH GOD... OHHHHHH...," she yelled.

Squeezing her legs tightly together as she climaxed, Alex forced Alexandra's head out from between them, as Alexandra was unable to hold Alex's legs apart, due to the distraction of her own pleasure.

Alexandra was now moaning loudly as I continued to fuck her ass.

"OH JACK... OH JACK... FUCK MY ASS... FUCK IT...," she cried out.

I reached around in front of her and began to rub her clitoris with my right hand. Alexandra lifted herself up to about forty five degrees and held herself there, her hands on the ends of the armrests for support. Alex was watching intensely as I continued fucking Alexandra. I motioned to Alex to get onto the floor, and she slid off the front of the chair. She looked at me somewhat confused, so I pointed at Alexandra's left breast with my free hand. As Alex started to reach for it, I shook my head sideways and pointed at my mouth. Alex smiled, and after wrapping her arms around Alexandra's waist, began sucking on her nipples. Alexandra's whole body trembled over this tsunami of pleasure. Alexandra's loud moans soon became wails as Alex and I brought her ever closer to her orgasm.

"OH GOD...," Alexandra yelled over and over, interspersed with her wails of pleasure.

I held my middle finger up to Alex and then motioned to Alexandra's pussy. Alex smiled and nodded. As I continued to fuck Alexandra's ass and rub her clitoris, Alex inserted her middle finger deep into Alexandra's pussy and started rubbing her G-Spot, while she sucked on her nipples. Less than a minute later, Alexandra started to climax. Her body suddenly went completely vertical and stiff as I felt her ass tighten around my cock so hard, I saw stars. I held her up, under her breasts as Alex continued to stroke her G-Spot and took over rubbing her clitoris. Alexandra didn't make a sound. Her mouth was wide open, her head back, and her whole body began to shake. Alex quickly stopped stimulating Alexandra's pussy and looked at me in amazement. At that moment, Alexandra shrieked, and her extreme orgasm continued. I felt her ass loosen and tighten rapidly and repeatedly around my cock. Alex felt the same thing happening with Alexandra's pussy on her finger, which was still deep inside her. Her body collapsed down onto me, and I held her tightly so she wouldn't fall to the side. The only sound she made was a long soft staccato moan, which seemed to go on for two or three minutes, as her whole body shook from her powerful orgasmic contractions. As I continued to hold Alexandra, Alex slowly removed her finger from inside her. Alex sat back on her heels, staring in awe at Alexandra, who was now silent.

"Do you think she's alright, Jack?", Alex asked me over a minute later. "I think she passed out."

"She's fine, Alex," I replied.

"I never knew anyone could climax like that," Alex said.

"Me neither," I replied.

Alexandra was totally unaware of anything we were saying.

"Did you climax, Jack," Alex asked.

"No, but you sure did," I replied.

(Giggling) "Yeah, I guess I did huh," Alex responded. "I didn't think a woman could do that to me."

"So how was it," I asked her.

"Actually, Jack..., it was pretty damn good," she replied, "But your technique is much better!"

I told Alex, "Well that's because women do to other women, what they like having done to them. But guys do to women whatever gets the best response from them."

"Well you sure got some responses from me before," Alex replied. "I think I'll stick with guys."

Noticing Alexandra was still unresponsive, Alex grew concerned.

"Are you sure she's alright, Jack," she asked. "She hasn't moved in a while."

"Let me check, Alex," I said, as I began to gently rub Alexandra nipples and kiss her neck.

"Mmmmmm...," Alexandra uttered as she felt my new attentions.

"Yup, she's fine, Alex," I said. "She's just in a really good place right now.

I slowly leaned back, rolling onto my side while holding Alexandra tightly, until we were both on our sides on the floor. My cock was still hard as I carefully took it out of her ass. Alexandra then curled up into a fetal position on the floor.

"Let me put her on the couch," I told Alex.

"Good idea," Alex replied.

I scooped Alexandra up and placed her on the couch, facing inward. Alex put two small throw pillows under her head and Alexandra quickly fell off into a deep sleep.

"I should get her a blanket," Alex said.

"Yeah, I think she's probably going to sleep for a while," I replied. ", She had one hell of an orgasm."

As Alex went to get a blanket from the other room to cover up Alexandra, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service," said a female outside.

"Shit! The food," I whispered. "How did they get here so fast? Quick, Alex, get in here with that blanket!" I walked to the door and said, "Just a minute."

I then raced into the bathroom and grabbed two bathrobes. Alex and I nearly collided as we headed back toward the couch. As Alex hurriedly covered up Alexandra, I put my robe on. Alex then started moving toward the door.

"Be right there," she said.

"Wait, Alex," I told her. "You're still naked."

"Oh my god," she replied.

I threw the other robe to her and she quickly put in on and tied it shut.

"One more second," I said as I headed toward the door.

"Jack, NO," Alex quickly responded.

"What's the matter," I asked her.

"Look down," she told me.

"What," I said as I stared at the floor.

"Not there, Jack," she replied, "Look at your robe. Your cock, it's still hard, and it's sticking out. Go sit in the chair."

I quickly sat down, crossing my legs, as Alex opened the door. Alexandra was sound asleep on the couch.

"Sorry," she said to the young woman standing outside with our dinner, "We were just tidying up a bit. Please come in."

"Tidying up? Uh... huh," the young woman replied. "Hi, I'm Julia."

"Hi, Julia," Alex replied. She then looked and me smiling, shrugged, and whispered, "Busted."

Julia entered pushing a room service cart and Alex asked her, "How did they get these dinners made so quickly?"

"Oh, the special in the restaurant today is steamed lobster," said Julia. "They've been making it all afternoon and evening."

"What are odds of ever getting steamed lobster delivered in fifteen minutes by hotel room service, Jack," Alex asked me.

I just laughed. Then I realized that our server was the same Julia who had sold me the condoms. I prayed she didn't recognize me.

"Where do you want the food set up Ma'am," Julia asked Alex. Julia then looked at me and said, "Oh, Hi there! I didn't know you were in this room. I thought you were in the executive suites upstairs. You must be his wife," Julia said to Alex.

"Ah... no... we're just... friends... all three of us... put the food on the table in front of the couch please," Alex told her. "Do you know her, Jack," Alex asked me nearly whispering.

"She's the one who was working in the gift shop... when I stopped... on the way... up here..," I said to Alex, as I pointed at the box of condoms by the door.

"I sometimes work in the gift shop a few hours before my regular shift, for some extra money," Julia said as she rolled her cart across the room.

I swore I was hearing the muffled sounds of a simulated camera shutter click, like from a cell phone, but there were clearly no cell phones in anyone's hands. Must be my paranoia I thought. Alex rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed the box of condoms and stuck them in her bathrobe pocket.

"Oh Sir!, I almost forgot, we just got that delivery of the smaller boxes of lambskin condoms you were looking for earlier... in case you need more, and we still have more 10-packs too," Julia interjected smiling.

Alex, trying to feign a smile replied, "Thanks, Julia, but I think we have enough... condoms ... for now."

As Julia began to move past me in the chair, I saw Alex standing by the door motioning to me. She was pointing to the left of the chair and her eyes were wide open like she had just seen a ghost. I looked over the left armrest, down toward the floor, and there was the bottle of lubricant. Alex began to nod her head rapidly. I reached over and quickly grabbed it as Julia's back was toward me and stuffed it between my robe and the seat cushion. Alex breathed an audible sigh of relief. After Julia finished setting up our meals on the table, she walked behind the chair I was sitting in.

"Will there be anything else folks," Julia asked.

I turned to answer her, not realizing I had just knocked the bottle of lubricant onto the floor. Seeing this, Alex planted her forehead in her hand.

"Oh God," she exclaimed.

"Excuse me Ma'am, is there a problem," Julia asked Alex.

"Oh... ah... no problem..., Julia...," Alex replied. "I... just realized... that I ... forgot to charge my cell phone."

At that moment, Alexandra began to stir on the couch. Turning over onto her right side, one of the throw pillows fell off the couch, striking the end one of the dinner forks that stuck out over the edge of the table, flipping it into the air. It landed on the floor in front of me, stopping partially under the front of my chair.

1...34567...68