Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'll get that," Julia said, as she hurriedly got down on her hands and knees. Alex's jaw dropped open, and she put her head in her hands. Julia immediately saw the bottle of lube on the floor, picked it up and looked at the label.

Turing toward Alex she said, "We sell this brand in the gift shop if you need more, but don't ever use it with latex condoms, it's oil-based, and will break them, neoprene and natural condoms only."

I heard Alex quietly groan. Julia handed me the bottle and smiled. Then she went back down on the floor to retrieve the fork.

"Got it," Julia said, with her face now down on the rug.

As Julia started to get up, she stopped momentarily when her head came to the height of the top of the seat cushion. She looked straight ahead in my direction for a second or two and smiled.

"Nice," she quietly whispered to herself.

Julia stood up and went to retrieve another fork from the cart. I glanced down toward my lap and quickly realized that in my initial effort to grab the bottle of lube, my fully hard cock was now no longer securely covered by my robe. That young woman got a full view of my erection. Alex had now moved away from the door, and looking toward me, she too could clearly see what Julia had just witnessed between my legs.

Alex just rolled her eyes and said, "God, it can't get any worse!"

I quickly re-secured myself just before Julia returned with a new fork and placed it on the table in front of Alexandra.

Still standing next to the table she asked, "One last time, anything else for you folks?"

"No, Julia, nothing," Alex quickly replied. "There's two hundred dollars for your tip, if you know what I mean."

"I thoroughly understand Ma'am. I know how to keep my mouth shut," Julia replied. "Thanks so much!"

Without warning, Alexandra suddenly sat up, stretching her arms high into the air as she swung her feet around over the edge of the couch, tossing the blanket off, her total nakedness on full display.

"Mmmmmm...., I smell lobster," Alexandra said. She was completely unaware that Julia was in the room. Seeing this, Alex dropped to her knees, and began shaking her head.

"Oh fuck," Alex said to herself, "it just got worse."

Puzzled by Alex's reaction, Alexandra asked her, "What's going on, Alex?"

Alex said nothing and just pointed toward Julia, who was on Alexandra's right, a little behind her.

Turning toward Julia, and making no effort to cover herself, Alexandra simply said, "Hi! Who are you?"

"Uhhhh... Hi... Room service.... I'm Julia," she responded.

"Well? Are we going to eat," Alexandra asked.

"Alexandra," Alex scolded, "Cover yourself up!"

"Oh, I'm naked, aren't I," Alexandra replied.

"Yes Ma'am... you're... ah... naked," Julia responded smiling.

"What the hell," Alexandra said. "You've already seen everything, and you look at the same equipment in the mirror every day, so there's no point in trying to hide it now!"

Alex began laughing and got up. As Julia backed the cart away toward the door, and I thought I heard that muted camera shutter sound again.

"Call down when you're done and I come in to clean up," Julia said.

"That's alright, Julia," Alex replied. "We'll just leave everything on the cart outside when we're finished. Sorry about all of this, it's been a very strange day."

"Don't sweat it Ma'am," Julia replied. "You know... you people don't even rate a one on the kink-o-meter scale. I've seen some things happen at this hotel that would make you faint."

"Thanks for being so... understanding," Alex said.

"Understanding about what," Julia asked Alex. "You folks are just having a three-some... happens all the time here. There are at least two others here tonight."

"Hey guys, I'm hungry," Alexandra said.

"Can I ask you something Ma'am," Julia asked Alex.

"Go right ahead, Julia, you can ask me almost ANYTHING at this point," Alex replied laughing. "You already know what we've been doing in here."

"Is his... you know... as nice as it appears? I mean... I only got a glance... accidentally," she asked Alex very quietly.

"Are you seriously asking me if Jack has a nice cock," Alex replied loudly, feigning indignation.

"I'm sorry Ma'am... I didn't mean... to...," Julia stammered in response.

"Hey, Alexandra," Alex shouted, "Does Jack have a nice cock?"

"Oh yes he does, a very nice cock," Alexandra replied. "And he knows how to use it, too!"

"That's one vote for Jack having a nice cock," Alex said to Julia.

"Do you think Jack has a nice cock, Alex," Alexandra asked.

"He's got a really nice cock, Alexandra! And yes, he uses it quite well,, Alex replied. "Well, it's unanimous then, Julia, Jack's got a very nice cock!"

Now brightly blushing, Julia said to Alex, "Thanks, Alex. If you need anything at all, and I mean anything, ask for Julia when you call down. I'm on until 10:30 tonight."

"What do you mean by anything, Julia," Alex asked her.

"Well... you know...," Julia replied as she smiled and looked in my direction.

(Laughing) "How old are you young lady," Alex asked Julia.

"I'm twenty-two," Julia replied confidently. "I'm old enough to drink!"

"TWENTY-TWO! You're twenty-two, Julia! You're still a child," Alex responded laughing. "He's old enough to be your grandfather," Alex said, pointing at me.

"Hey! Her father, not grandfather," I said to Alex. "I'm not that old."

"Well... father then," Alex said.

"Hey, Alex," Alexandra said laughing. "Jack's old enough to be your father too... biologically! And you've fucked him!"

"You be quiet, Alexandra," Alex replied.

"Hey guys! The lobster is getting cold," Alexandra said.

"Coming, Alexandra," Alex replied. "Goodbye, Julia, and thanks for your discretion, in advance..."

"You're welcome, Alex," Julia replied.

As she was almost out the door, Julia stopped and turned toward me.

"Bye, Jack," Julia said in a very sweet voice as she waved to me.

"Out, Julia! Now," Alex said, quickly pushing her out and hooking the privacy chain on the door.

"Ohhhhhhh, somebody is jealous," Alexandra said as Alex sat down and we all began to eat.

"You're crazy, Alexandra," Alex replied. "I'm not jealous of a twenty-two-year-old."

"Did you see the body on that little thing," Alexandra asked her, "Very pretty too!"

"Well... yes, but... that's not the point. She's only twenty-two!", Alex replied.

"You've gotta admit, Alex," Alexandra continued, "She's got quite a nice set of tits on her, I'm guessing a full D-cup, probably natural. Tight little butt too! What do you think, Jack? Would you fuck her?"

Alex whipped her head around, glared at Alexandra, and then looked at me.

"See! See that! That's what I mean," Alexandra said. "You're threatened by her, Alex. The way you turned to see Jack's reaction..."

"I'll settle this right now ladies," I said, cutting Alexandra off. "No, I wouldn't fuck Julia... WAY too young. And those tits she has, I hate large breasts. They droop too much and get in the way. And she has no hips. And I can pretty much guarantee that at twenty-two, she doesn't even know how to really fuck. And besides, I prefer blondes."

"Thanks, Jack," Alex said as she kissed me on the cheek, and then stuck her tongue out at Alexandra.

"Hey," Alexandra said, "You two aren't naked."

"Sorry, Alexandra," Alex replied.

Alex stood and removed her bathrobe, and I did the same.

We ate, drank champagne, and talked. The discussion soon turned towards Alexandra's anal experience.

"Sooooo, Alexandra," Alex said. "What did Jack's cock feel like deep in your ass? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Much, MUCH better that I had ever dreamed," Alexandra replied. "Say Alex..., I wonder who gave Jack the idea to try that?"

"Guilty as charged," Alex replied.

"I think I may have actually blacked out for a second or two," Alexandra said.

"About three minutes," Alex exclaimed laughing.

"No!.... Really?...," Alexandra replied.

"REALLY," I said. "You just sat there, with my cock deep inside your ass, Alex's finger in your pussy, shaking and unconsciously moaning. I never saw anyone climax that long and intensely."

"And your eyes were rolled back in your head, Alexandra," Alex replied. "Jack and I had a whole conversation that you didn't hear."

"Did you climax inside me, Jack," Alexandra asked.

"No, Alexandra, I didn't," I replied. "But you were so out of it, you wouldn't have noticed if I did."

"That was incredible you two," Alexandra said. "Thanks SO much for doing that for me!"

"I told Jack you always wanted to try anal sex, Alexandra," Alex responded. "But it was his idea to do it at that moment."

"But what about everything else you two did to me," Alexandra asked.

"Jack kind of ad-libbed all that," Alex replied.

"Damn girl," Alexandra said. "You sure can pick them!"

After we finished eating, Alex and I began to pile the food trays back on the cart. Alexandra grabbed the blanket and pillows and laid back down on the couch.

"I'm going to take a little nap guys, OK," she said.

"Why don't you just go to bed Alexandra," Alex asked her.

"You two won't mind," Alexandra asked us.

"No, I think we've abused you more than enough for one day," Alex replied laughing.

"OK, but I'm going to take a shower first. Have fun you two," Alexandra said as she got up.

As Alexandra started to leave, she suddenly walked over to Alex and whispered in her ear. Alex giggled and nodded.

"It's in my purse," I heard Alex whisper.

Alexandra then headed toward the bathroom.

"See you two in bed later," Alexandra said. "Do you want the right or left side Alex?"

"The right side," Alex replied.

"Great," Alexandra responded as she left the room, "Then I'll take the left side."

"Where should I sleep," I asked Alex.

"Between us of course, Jack," Alex replied. "That's a king-sized bed in there."

I put my bathrobe back on and pushed the tray into the hall, closed and locked the door, and then dimmed the lights and removed my robe again. I then refilled our glasses with champagne, then Alex and I sat on the love seat. Alexandra suddenly popped her head out of the bathroom.

"I almost forgot to tell you guys," Alexandra said. "When I ordered dinner, I told room service to deliver three snifters of Louis XIV Cognac and some Godiva dark chocolates at 11 tonight. Drink my cognac if I'm sleeping but leave me some chocolate please."

"Take your shower and go to bed, Alexandra," Alex replied giggling, "I'm about to make love with Jack."

Now yelling from the bathroom, Alexandra said, "Alex cries after making love, Jack... Not just after a great fuck... but after intense love making."

"Oh you shut up, Alexandra," Alex yelled back as she started to laugh.

"Do you really," I asked Alex.

"That was supposed to be a secret," Alex replied. "She has such a big mouth sometimes."

"So you do then," I said.

(embarrassed) "Yeah... sometimes...," Alex answered, "especially if I'm emotionally attached to someone."

I put my arms around Alex's waist and pulled her toward me. She was now lying on her back, between my legs, with the back of her head resting on my chest. I held her and we drank our champagne. As we sat there, and I stroked her hair, Alex pulled my left hand up under the bottom of her right breast and squeezed it gently.

"I love how your hand feels on my breast, Jack," she said. "Please leave it there."

I put my glass down and put my right hand in the same place on her left breast as well. I then began to very gently massage both of them from underneath, never touching her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh, Jack," Alex whispered. "Yes... just like that... don't stop doing that."

We must have sat there like that for nearly an hour. Alexandra was now long asleep. Alex turned and looked at me with that schoolgirl in love look.

"Jack, I want you one more time tonight, OK?"

I looked at the clock and it was 10:15. I knew we had plenty of time before our cognac would arrive.

"OK, Alex," I said. "But I need to clean up first... you know... after fucking Alexandra the way I did."

"Oh, I didn't even think about that," she replied.

As I got up to head into the shower, Alex called out to me.

"Jack..., can I wash you," she asked.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't," I told her.

Alex jumped up off the loveseat and ran to me, grabbing my hand, and pulling me into the bathroom.

As the two of us began showering under the warm water, Alex started to lather me from head to foot.

"I want to wash you first," she said. "Then you can do me, OK?"

"Whatever the lady desires," I told her.

She then rinsed me off and I began to lather her.

"I think you missed my breasts," she said as she turned her back toward me.

I proceeded to soap her breasts completely and she cooed, "I think they need a very thorough cleaning, Jack."

My cock was now as hard as ever. I continued rubbing Alex's breasts as she pressed her ass tightly against my cock and started sliding up and down the length of it.

"Jack...," Alex said. "I want you to do to me what you did to Alex before dinner."

"Are you really sure you want to do that, Alex," I asked her.

"No, but if I think about it too long, I'll change my mind," she replied. "Go get the lubricant, Jack."

I left the shower, grabbed the bottle of lube from where I had left it and returned. Alex had rinsed off completely by now. She put her arms around me.

"I've never wanted to do this with any man before now, Jack," she said.

"I'll be very gentle, Alex," I told her.

With a look of faith in her eyes, that said she said she trusted me with her life, Alex replied, "I know you will, Jack."

"Tell me if it hurts even the slightest bit," I said.

"I know it won't hurt with you, Jack," she said.

Then Alex kissed me and turned around, bent her torso over about thirty degrees, put her hands against the shower wall, and spread her legs apart.

"I'm ready, Jack," she said.

I shut the water off, so as not to wash away the lubricant and applied a liberal amount over the entire length of my cock. Then I began to lubricate Alex.

"I'm going to put my finger inside you a little bit to start," I told her. "Try to relax."

As I slipped my right middle fingertip inside her, I poured more lubricant on it and slowly started working it into her. She was very tight initially, but after my finger was almost all the way inside her, she began to relax. I worked my finger all the way in and out of her for a minute or so, reapplying lubricant.

"I think you're ready now, Alex," I said to her.

"Yes, Jack," Alex replied, "Put your cock inside me."

I spread her cheeks slightly with my left hand as I guided my cock with my right. Just as the tip of my cock pressed against her ass, I felt her body tighten. I reached around in front of her and began to gently stroke her clitoris. Her tension went away immediately. I slowly inserted the tip of my cock into her, stopping just at the base of the head.

"Are you OK, Alex," I asked her.

"Yes, Jack, don't stop," she replied.

Ever so slowly, I gradually worked my cock deeper and deeper into her ass. Alex started moaning very softly as I stroked her clitoris.

"Oh God, Jack, that feels so good," Alex said. "Go faster."

I picked up the pace of my thrusts and Alex began moaning louder. I was going only halfway into her, afraid to go any deeper, this being her first time.

"I want all of you," Alex said. "I want your whole cock inside me, Jack."

I obliged her and slowly inserted myself deep into her.

"OH GOD YES," Alex said loudly, as my cock was planted all the way inside her.

As I continued to fuck Alex's ass and stroke her clitoris, her moans echoed loudly in the shower. I was sure she was going to wake Alexandra.

Alex suddenly said, "On the floor, Jack, GET ON THE FLOOR!"

I laid back on the floor as Alex turned around to face me. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself down onto my cock, reinserting it into her ass.

Looking me in the eyes, with my cock back deep inside her, Alex said, "Cum in my ass, Jack. I want to feel you cum inside my ass."

Alex then started slowly riding my cock. I reached out and began to softly rub her clitoris with one hand and massage her right breast and nipple with the other hand. Alex began moaning very loudly and quickly, I wasn't sure if she was climaxing or not. She kept that up for several more minutes before she finally did begin to cum. She forced me all the way into herself, and I felt her ass tighten around the base of my cock.

"OH GOD JACK... OH GOD... OH GOD... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'M CUMMING JACK...," she screamed.

Her orgasmic spasms around my cock caused me to ejaculate immediately. Alex felt the powerful throbbing of my cock deep inside her as I climaxed.

"OH YES JACK... OH YES... OH YES...," Alex wailed as she felt my warm semen shooting deep inside her ass.

I didn't make a sound as I climaxed. I was too enthralled by the intensity of Alex's orgasm. Alex laid her body on mine, my cock still deep inside her. I could still feel her orgasmic contractions.

"Oh Jack... Oh Jack...," she repeated.

Alexandra suddenly appeared at the shower, still half asleep.

"Could you two keep it down a little," she said. "People are trying to sleep."

Turning her head towards Alexandra, Alex said, "Sorry, Alexandra. But that was SO intense!"

Alex sat up and leaned back with her hands on the shower floor behind her. Alexandra could now clearly see my cock still hard inside Alex's ass. As Alex lifted herself off my cock, a stream of my semen poured out of her.

"Looks like we need another shower, Jack," she said giggling.

Alexandra was awestruck.

Alexandra said to me in a jokingly scolding voice, "JACK! What did you do to her mister!"

"Only what I wanted him to do," Alex responded smiling.

"And you, sweetie...," she said to Alex, "Little Miss I'm never having anal sex... it's disgust..."

Cutting her off, Alex said, "Well... I saw how much you enjoyed it, Alexandra... and well... opportunity... just sort of... knocked!"

Alexandra smiled at Alex and asked, "Was it as good as it sounded from the bedroom?"

Smiling back, Alex replied, "Oh, Alexandra, it was absolutely incredible. Especially when Jack came inside me."

As Alex and I stood up and began to shower again, Alexandra noticed the bottle of lubricant had fallen over on the floor and was now nearly empty.

"Thanks you two," she said pointing at the nearly empty bottle. "Now I have nothing to use for the rest of the weekend."

Alex laughed and said, "Well call room service, Alexandra, and ask for Julia. Remember, she said she'd do anything for us. She can bring up a new bottle with our cognac and chocolate."

"Oh, you're right, Alex, thanks for reminding me" she said, as she ran for the phone.

As Alex and I dried each other, she stared into my eyes again with that schoolgirl in love look.

"Thanks, Jack," Alex whispered. "I never thought I could trust a man enough to let him do that to me. It was like I was losing my virginity all over again, but his time to you."

"Thanks for giving me the honor of being your first, Alex," I told her.

"You know, Jack," Alex said, "I don't even know your last name. The front desk said your suite was registered to your wife Terri Reilly. Isn't your assistant named Terri Reilly?"

"Yes, Terri Reilly," I told her. "I always have my rooms rented under a pseudonym when I travel on business. It's just the nature of my work."

"So what is your real last name, Jack," Alex asked.

"Well, Alex, you'll have to find things to do keep me around until Monday I guess," I replied.

She whispered to herself at a barely audible level, "I want you around long after that."

I took her in my arms and we began to kiss.

We stood there, naked in each other's arms, kissing for at least ten minutes.

1...45678...68