Web Series Ch. 06

Story Info
Sumer auditions Rashmika Mandanna.
3.3k words
4.11
14.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 -- Rashmika's Job Interview

When the bell rang sharp at 8 am, Sumer was showered and dressed. He went and opened the door. It was Rashmika Mandanna, Ravi's girlfriend.

"Hi Rashmika!" He said. He had met Ravi's girlfriend several times. She was a gorgeous girl with a beautiful, angelic face.

She smiled her sweet, charming smile "Hi Sumer! Or should I say, Sir? I am here for my interview, Mr. Director."

"Come, come on in." Sumer smiled and moved aside.

Rashmika was wearing a long, leather jacket and 8" high heels. Sumer got a flash of a milky white leg as she walked in.

She was stunningly beautiful but she was his friend's girlfriend, serious girlfriend. The two had plans to get married.

He wondered how to handle this interview.

"Come, let's sit in the living room." Sumer said leading the way.

"Sure." Rashmika followed him.

"Take a seat, Rash."

"Yes, let me get rid of my jacket." She said.

As she took off her long jacket, Sumer's jaw dropped. Rashmika always used to dress very bold even when going out with friends, but he had never seen her in such a skimpy outfit. Her halter top was just barely covering her tits. She had nice tits which were visible in the deep neck top now. It was a pink sparkly top with glitter in the fabric. It had a scoop neck which was quite wide and her milky white boobs were nicely displayed giving the impression that if she walked fast the top would open up and bare her nipples even. There was no back to it, just a bottom strap that ran around her slender body and held the top in place.

The skirt was a black nylon micromini starting low on her hips. As she turned to drop the jacket on the sofa, Sumer could see that the little skirt was squeezing her tight buttocks and baring an inch of her ass crack in the back, creating a cleavage effect. In front, it just barely covered her upper thighs. Her 8" high black leather heels with 4" platforms were completing the whore look. She was wearing her hair loose, on her left side in front. She had silver hoop earrings on and her lipstick was dark red. She was perfectly dressed for a nightclub to visit or get a job as a stripper. But for a meeting at home about a project, she was too slutty by a mile.

Sumer could feel his dick getting hard in his pants at the sight of her outfit. All girls look hot in slutty clothes, but when they are gorgeous with an angelic face, the effect is multiplied by a thousand.

Rashmika smiled at Sumer's reaction and said "I hope you like. Your ad said dress for the role and it's a project about whores so I thought I should make a good impression on my would-be boss. I also freshly shaved my pussy last night and of course, no panties. We have talked many times and you always say panties just get in the way. So, no panties."

"You are keen on getting the role, I see." Sumer smiled to hide his obvious shock and arousal.

"Very keen, Sumer. I know you are Ravi's friend but you are the director." Rashmika said "You call the shots here, literally. And I need this role very badly. So, I will do anything for it. You can interview me and test me any way you like."

"Good. Good. I am glad you are keen." Sumer said. He took a couple of deep breaths and picked up a copy of the script from the table to get himself in control. He was already thinking he could not let her go unfucked from here. "Take a seat, Rash."

"Thanks." Rashmika sat down on the same sofa as him. She didn't try to cross her legs and when she turned towards him, Sumer could clearly see that she had indeed freshly shaved her pussy.

"Rash, this is a very bold topic," Sumer was liking this phrase as it always helped him set the context for what was coming next "we will be working with actual whores during production and pre-production. I know you are a decent girl and you are Ravi's girlfriend, can you handle this kind of work?"

She nodded "I am Ravi's girlfriend in private, on your project I will be your crew. I know he's the cameraman for you and we'll be on the set together but I can assure you that I will be completely under your command."

"Well, that's good to know, still, I want to clarify everything so that there's no confusion or conflict later. I mean as a director, I will be the top authority in everything and I can't compromise that."

Rashmika scooted closer and put her hand on his leg "If you give me a role on your crew then you are my boss. Whatever you order, I will do."

Sumer could feel the warmth of her hand on his thigh. He nodded "I am thinking of using you as a script supervisor. That way you will be working directly under me and if you need any support you can simply ask me."

"You can choose where to use me, but I like the idea that I will be working closely under you. It gives me comfort that you can guide me and mould me as you need."

He nodded "Script supervisor has to know the script inside and out. During shoots there are often changes in the script and she has to know them. Since I have written the script I will be the one making changes to it. And most of the time I will be doing them at night after the day's shoot. So, I will need to call you here late at night. Will Ravi have a problem with that?"

She shook her head "Ravi won't get a say in that, you are my boss. I will come here whenever you call me, you can work me as late as you want, and send me home when you are done with me."

"You are sure?"

"Very sure, Sir." Rashmika smiled "If you need me you can keep me all night and use me as late as you want. Then we can go to the set together in the morning."

He wondering if it was his imagination or she was using loaded words to tell him that she was fully available.

"Ok, let's see, how well you can handle the script." Sumer said "Pick up that script and read from page 15."

Rashmika followed his order "Oh no, I don't have any misunderstanding. You are a powerful man, I am just a cheap whore, you will fuck me when you want, where you want. I will just have to spread my legs on your command, I know that well." She looked into his eyes as she finished reading the dialogue.

"That's good." Sumer said "The text above the dialogue is called action items. Read what it says above her dialogue."

"It says," Rashmika read "Vaishali sits on Anjan's lap and puts her arm around his shoulders."

She got up even before Sumer signalled and lowered her ass on his lap. She put her arm around his shoulders, snuggling close so her breast pressed into his chest.

He put his hand on her leg and rubbed her soft, bare thigh "Legs open, like a whore."

Rashmika nodded "Yes, Sir. Should I read it again?"

"Yes, I will read for Anjan's part, and we will go till the end of the scene. Follow stage direction and action items also."

She nodded "Oh no, I don't have any misunderstanding." Rashmika switched between looking in his eyes and reading from the paper "You are a powerful man, I am just a cheap whore," she held his gaze now without looking down "you will fuck me when you want, where you want. I will just have to spread my legs on your command. I know that well."

"Don't say that!" Sumer read then looked in her eyes "I like you, I like you a lot."

Rashmika had read the next dialogue in advance, she looked into Sumer's eyes, leaned in closer and said "That doesn't change the fact that you control my life. You own me, you own my body and my very soul. I am your property, we both know that."

"But don't you see the --" Sumer said.

"No," Rashmika interrupted him "you have to cup my cheek, it says here."

"Ah, okay." Sumer moved to the script to his left hand, his arm was wrapped around her slender, soft body, he brought his right hand up to cup her cheek and pulled her closer "But don't you see the difference between cheap sex and our lovemaking?"

Rashmika shook her head "It's 'cheap fuck and what we do.'" She pointed to the script.

"Ok, I will start from cupping your cheek."

She nodded.

He cupped her cheek and caressed softly "But don't you see the difference between cheap fuck and what we do?"

Rashmika leaned in kissed him softly on the lips "You are a sweet man, Anjan, but it doesn't change the facts. When you pin me under your strong body, I am nothing but your possession, your whore. When you enter me, you own me, and we both know that. Don't pretend that you don't."

Sumer read the next dialogue then said "I...I didn't know you hated it so much."

"Who said anything about hate?" Rashmika smiled and pushed his hand down from her face to her chest "I love you with all my heart, I just don't have any illusions about my place. I am your whore and always will be."

"You said..." Sumer started.

"No, your hand has to be on my breast for this." Rashmika corrected him.

Sumer moved his hand down and cupped her breast in that scoop neck top.

Rashmika shook her head "Inside, baby. See, it says he pushed her top strap down and cups her bare breast. He fondles it as he says the next line."

"Oh, right." Sumer slipped his hand inside her scoop neck top and cupped her soft, firm breast. He fondled it slowly.

"Mmmm, you can do harder, Sumer," Rashmika said "I am not fragile. If this guy owns her then he would squeeze her tits harder."

"Correct." Sumer started kneading her breast in his strong hand.

"Better. That feels good." Rashmika smiled "Now read your line and don't stop kneading my breast when we kiss."

He nodded and said "You said love, this is the first time you have told me you love me."

Rashmika leaned in closer "I have always shown you that in different ways, haven't I?"

She pressed her lips on Sumer's lips and he continued to knead her soft, pliable breast as they kissed. Rashmika squirmed on his lap, feeling his thick cock getting hard under her butt. She dropped the script and put her hand behind Sumer's neck. She pressed him closer as she sucked his lips. Her tongue was teasing his bottom lip, he opened his lips and licked her tongue. She moaned as his fingers crushed her soft breast hard and sucked his tongue into her mouth. The kiss grew hot and breathless. Rashmika pressed her body harder on his and encouraged him to play with her tits. She sealed her lips on his and drank his saliva, keeping her face close so their breaths were mixing in a hot, erotic blend.

They broke the kiss when they were both completely out of breath. Sumer looked at her and nodded while he tried to get his breath back.

"Good work. You were paying attention to the details. Very good." He said.

Rashmika lifted the script again and said "Are we going to the end of the scene as you said?"

"What is the end of the scene?" He asked. He had dropped his script.

She looked into his eyes and said softly "He takes her to the bed and fucks her hard for a long time."

He paused for a moment then looked at her "I think you need the full whore experience to understand the project fully."

Rashmika nodded "You are the boss, but I agree. How can I get the whore mindset unless you make me your whore."

Sumer got up, picking her off his lap "Let's go to my bedroom and start your training."

He took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He closed the door and looked at Rashmika.

"Kaise loge?" Rashmika asked looking at him "Nangi ho jaoun kya?"

[How will you do me? Should I get naked?]

Sumer nodded "Yes, fully naked but keep the shoes on."

"Like a whore." Rashmika nodded.

It took Sumer a minute to remove his clothes but Rashmika was already naked by then. She only had two little pieces to take off. She got on the bed on her back.

"Will you fuck me like this first?" She said looking at him.

Sumer nodded as he got on the bed "Yes, this is good for first position."

Rashmika took his dick in her hand as he got on top of her "I knew that you were big. I checked you out in your jeans when you were not looking." She said, pumping it slowly in her hand "You are really going to make me your whore, aren't you, Sumer?"

He nodded "Yes. Are you ready for that?"

"I came ready to become your whore, baby." She placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and looked up into his eyes "Make me your whore."

As he moved his hips, his thick, massive cock stretched her tight pussy and Rashmika moaned. She bit her lip and tried to control her body as he invaded her tight cunt with his hard, throbbing beast but her breath was getting knocked out from her lungs and her body was squirming uncontrollably under him as his cock invoked the burning hunger inside her.

He started moving his hips back and forth and Rashmika started pushing her ass up off the bed lining it up for his cock with every stroke. He lowered his body on his elbows and Rashmika moaned as she felt his manly chest grinding down on her tits. She had nice, firm tits and he was grinding them hard as his body moved up and down above her.

"Mmmm, yes, baby!" She moaned in his "You are my boss now. Make me your whore."

Sumer kissed her neck and bit slowly just below her jaw line. "You will now belong to me." He said in her ear "You understand that?"

"Yes, Sir." She breathed in his ear, her body getting hotter and hotter "I will be under your control, you will come first, even before my boyfriend. You will own this whore."

His cock throbbed harder as she submitted to his unconditionally. He jammed it deeper into her wet, hot cunt and within a few strokes Rashmika screamed.

"Ah, amma!" She arched her back as her pussy exploded and then she collapsed down. Sumer continued drilling her with long, forceful thrusts. Right now she was not his friend's girlfriend, she was his whore and he was teaching her that her place was under him.

"Yes, baby! Fuck me hard! Ah, just like a whore!" She was moaning in his ear as her body was thrashing on the bed under him, in the throes of a powerful, raw orgasm.

Her young, delicate body was under Sumer's control and he was claiming her as his whore. Rashmika was showing him her willingness to be his whore by lifting her ass for his strokes and helping him penetrate her deeper.

Sumer pulled his dick out of her cunt and said "Turn." Rashmika quickly turned over on her belly. He spread her pussy lips and entered her from behind. She pushed her ass up to give him the perfect angle to penetrate her. Her face was pressed in the bedsheet as he banged her from above, crushing her soft, delicate body into the bed.

"Please faster, Sir. Please fuck me faster." She pleaded "Your whore needs to cum again, please, Sir."

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her ass up and started drilling her cunt harder and faster. His thighs slamming into her ass were making a loud, rhythmic noise that was filling the room. Rashmika's yelps were adding to that noise as she grabbed the bedsheet and tried to bear under his hard thrusts.

She yelped harder as she came and screamed his name "Sumer! You are my owner. Fuck me, baby, fuck your whore. Ah, yes! Ah, god!"

Her dirty words and her surrender was making Sumer even hotter. He slammed his cock deep into her cunt with brutally deep thrusts which made his balls slap her pussy. Rashmika screamed as she felt his cockhead ploughing into her cervix with the ruthlessly deep strokes. She took his abuse with her head down and her ass up. As Sumer felt his cock getting rock hard, he pounded Rashmika mercilessly with rough, powerful strokes. He lifted his hand and slapped her ass.

"Ah!" Rashmika cried out as his heavy, calloused hand made her ass sting. He spanked her again, and again. She moaned with each slap and then her body squirmed under him as her yelps began to get faster and louder.

"Mumma!" She cried out as her pussy exploded so hard that she felt like her whole body's blood was being pulled into her cunt. Sumer fucked her with hard thrusts, speeding up his strokes until his cock exploded in her cunt like a liquid bomb. He kept fucking her as his cock pumped his hot, powerful seed into her womb. He wanted her to learn that she was his property now and there was no better way than to brand her with his seed.

"Oh god, baby!" Rashmika breathed, her body was still rocking with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She turned head to look at him "Nobody has ever done that to me. You broke me so completely."

He pulled his cock slowly out of her cunt. Rashmika moaned. Sumer lay down next to her and told her "Can you clean me like a whore?"

Rashmika nodded and got on her knees next to him "I am your whore, Sir. I will do whatever you tell me."

She licked him slowly, tasting his cum and then showing more interest once she found that she liked the taste. He stroked her head, running his fingers in her hair. Then she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck it.

"Better stop now, Rash." He said.

Rashmika looked at him "But...it's just getting hard again."

"That's why I said stop, or it will get hard again."

"But then you can fuck me again." She said.

Sumer smiled at the cute face she made as she said that. He looked at the clock. He had already taken a long time to fuck her properly. If he stopped to fuck her again, he will be late to meet Kajal Agarwal at his office.

Sumer cupped her cheek and smiled "Rash, this is just the taster. I really want to break you and make you my whore, like fully my whore. Would you like that?"

"Mmm, I would love that, Sumer." Rashmika placed her hand on his chest "Please, please, break me and make me your whore. You don't know how badly I want that."

"Good. I will call you over when you can spend a whole night with me. Then I will make you my whore as we both want. Can you wait for your turn?"

Rashmika nodded "You just call me and I will come. By the way, Ravi is going on a class trip this weekend. If you want to break me all weekend, I can come."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek "I will plan something, baby."