Web Series Ch. 07

Story Info
Kajal Agarwal Gets Interviewed For Assistant Director.
2.2k words
4.26
15.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter number here are from the book, so they won't always match the no. in the title. Check my Literotica profile for updates.]

Chapter 9 - Kajal Agarwal Gets Interviewed

Sumer was only 5 minutes late but Kajal was already waiting outside his office. He halted when he saw her. Kareena had not exaggerated about her looks. The girl was a knock-out. If she had come for an actress audition, Sumer would have taken her no questions asked.

Her beautiful oval faced was being framed by her dark hair that was loose around her shoulders. Her make up was done very well, making her look like a supermodel. The best thing was her dress. With that innocent looking face, the slutty dress was raising her sex appeal a thousand times.

The pink minidress she was wearing had a very deep neck as the dress itself tapered into two straps going over her shoulders. The pink straps actually became gold on her shoulders, and then again the dress was pink in the back, what there was of it. The dress was completely backless and cut in a U-shape on her waist, just covering her ass crack. It was skin tight around her buttocks and squeezed them visibly. It just barely covered ass and didn't try to cover her thighs.

Kajal was wearing 8" high heels in gold that had 3" high platforms. She was standing a little uneasily because she knew how ridiculously hot she looked and every guy who walked by checked her out. She had to stand carefully otherwise she would end up flashing her pussy to the public in that super short dress. As per Sumer's instructions, she was not wearing any bra or panties. Her tits were being supported by the tight dress and there was a very generous cleavage on display which made Sumer lick his lips. She was holding a file in front of her like it was her only protection.

Even as he walked closer to his office and checked her out, he could not believe his luck. This girl wanted to be his assistant director and was desperate to join the project? He made up his mind there was no way he was going to spare her. She was born to be his whore and she must learn that.

"Hi, you must be Kajal. I am Sumer." He said, walking up to her.

"Good morning, Sir." Kajal said.

"Come." Sumer unlocked the office and led her inside.

"Is...is my dress ok, Sir?" She asked as she followed him in.

Sumer decided to be aggressive and direct. He didn't have a choice. His dick was raging hard in his pants. Even Kajal would notice that. He put his laptop bag on the desk and walked to the conference area himself. He sat on the sofa, avoiding looking at Kajal.

"Come, sit." He said patting his thigh.

"Umm, on...on your..." Kajal stood awkwardly in front of him. She wasn't aware that he could look up under her short dress from that angle and see her bare pussy. She had shaved it clean as he had ordered last night.

"Kajal!" He looked up at her and said in a firm tone "Sit!"

"Yes...yes, Sir."

She slowly lowered her butt on his lap, sitting sideways, tentatively. Sumer slipped his left arm around her slender body and squeezed her closer. She mewled but didn't protest.

"My past projects." She offered him the file she was still holding.

"Put it on the table." He said.

She put it on the coffee table. He slowly rubbed her bare back and marvelled at how smooth her skin felt under his calloused hand. She shivered a little.

"Do you remember what I told you last night?" Sumer asked.

Kajal nodded.

"What did I say?" He prompted her.

"That I will belong to you if I want to join your project." Kajal said softly.

Sumer tried to remember if he had used the word "belong" last night but he was happy for it to be in the understanding. He went with it.

"And you want to join the project?"

"Yes, Sir. I really do." Kajal said earnestly.

"Then?" He prompted her again.

"I will belong to you." Kajal said submissively. Sumer liked that. He could feel his cock get really hard in his pants.

"This dress is nice." He said rubbing her bare back "Always dress like this so I have access to you."

"Yes, Sir. I will make sure you always have access to me." Kajal assured him.

Placing his right hand on her leg, he slowly caressed along her smooth, bare thigh "Did you shave as I asked?"

She blushed, but nodded "Yes, Sir. Fully smooth, no landing strip."

"Good." He nodded "Show me."

Again, her cheeks turned very red but she opened her legs. Her dress was already riding so high that her pussy easily became visible.

"Wider!" He said, deliberately not touching her pussy.

She opened her legs slowly wider.

"Looks good." Sumer said then reached between her legs to rub her soft, smooth pussy slowly up and down, she moaned "Always keep it like this." He told her.

"Yes, Sir."

He brought his right hand up and slowly slipped his fingers inside her wide neck dress "You have a nice body." He cupped her warm, bare breast in his hand.

"Mmmm." Kajal tried to suppress her moan but failed.

"Are you only going to be director's whore," he slowly kneaded her soft breast "or are you good in production as well?"

"Both Sir." Kajal said "My file..."

"Later." He told her "Pehle tumhari leni hai mujhe."

[I want to do you first.]

"Ji Sir." She said softly. He could see her chest heaving. Her soft breast was getting firm under his treatment.

He lifted her and moved her on his lap so that she was straddling him, her knees on the sofa on either side of him as she faced him. Her short dress rode up on her hips, baring her thighs as well as her pussy. Sumer unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard, long cock.

"Oh god, bahut mota hai aap ka!" She gasped at the sight of his massive cock.

[Your dick is very fat.]

"Yes, and you are going to belong to this cock from now on." He told her.

She nodded and said "Yes, Sir."

He held his long pole in his hand and put his cockhead on her pussy hole. She moaned.

"Le le andar." He told her. [Take it in.]

"Yes, Sir." She said and started to move her ass down. But his cockhead was too big for her small pussy hole. It didn't open wide enough to allow him to enter her.

"Bahut bada hai Sir, nahin jaayega." She whimpered [It's too big, it won't go in.]

"Jayega." He said and pushed up hard with his hips. [It will.]

"Aah, mar gayi!" She screamed as his cockhead stretched her to the limit and popped into her tight cunt.

Sumer rubbed her soft back slowly and gave her time to get used to his girth. But her own weight was bringing her pussy down around his massive shaft and she whimpered as it penetrated deeper. She stopped herself by placing her hands on his shoulders and sitting on her knees.

"Keep going, Kajal, lower." He whispered in her ear.

"Please, Sir. Bahut mota hai. Meri choot phat jayegi." Kajal appealed. [It's too fat, it'll tear my pussy.]

He lifted his hand in the air and slapped her tight ass, hard enough to make it sting. She yelped.

"You belong to me now, remember, Kajal?"

She groaned and said "Yes, Sir." She tried to slowly take more of his dick in her pussy and continued to whimper as it hurt inside her. Her breath was heavy and strained. She could feel his huge cock taking control of her.

"I like my orders obeyed." He said in her ear "If you are going to work under me, then you are going to be completely my bitch."

Kajal whimpered her assent.

"You want to work under me?" He said as he rolled hips grinding his cock on her cunt walls.

"Mmmm, yes. Sir." Despite the pain Kajal was feeling the erotic pleasure from having his huge, heavy cock in her cunt.

"Then tell me what you want to be?" His hands were rubbing on her back, boldly kneading and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"I want to be your bitch, Sir." She whispered her surrender in his ear.

Sumer slipped her dress strap off her shoulder and sucked her breast. She moaned loudly "Mmmm god. That feels so good, Sir."

He moved his hips and as Kajal got hotter, she started to ride his cock with longer strokes. She was moaning as it hurt inside her but her pussy was getting wetter and she was able to take it deeper in her without too much pain. And then as her pussy started to send her body the electric signals about the impending explosion, her moans became long, deep-throated whimpers. She was riding his long, erect dick hard and fast. She lowered her head on his shoulder and mumbled hot, dirty words in his ear that Sumer would not have thought that she even knew.

"Make me your whore, Sir. I want to be your whore." She said in his ear "Phaad do meri choot. Destroy me! Ah, mumma! Please Sir."

[Rip my pussy.]

As he drilled her wet, tight cunt hard and fast, she came all over his cock, her pussy pulsing around his beast as she rode him like crazy. He spanked her tight, bare ass and she only encouraged him to use her harder.

"God, yes, Sir. Aur zor se, Ah!" She lost all control as her orgasm raged inside her and her body got so hot that her skin was glistening with sweat.

[Harder.]

It took her a while to regain control of her body and her breath. She kissed him on the lips, sucking his lips, parting her own so he could taste her mouth. Her hands were rubbing his neck and following the contours of his broad shoulders as she continued to fuck herself on his throbbing cock.

"You are so bad, Sir." She said looking into his eyes "Nobody has made me a whore like this before."

He smiled "You were always a whore, Kajal."

Kajal nodded "Yes, Sir."

"I just took possession of you and made you my whore." He kneaded her ass cheeks as he continued to fuck her.

"Thank you for that, Sir." Kajal kissed his cheek and pressed her cheek to his face "I appreciate it. I will be a good assistant director, and a good whore for you."

"Are you really ready to be my whore?" He said as he speeded up his strokes.

"Mhmmm." Kajal grunted. Her body was getting super charged again and she was finding it hard to speak.

Sumer turned and laid her on the sofa, without letting his cock slide out of her wet, slippery cunt. Then he started really nailing her into the sofa with hard, ruthlessly deep strokes. Kajal screamed with each thrust and clung to him with both arms, squeezing tight. When his cock exploded inside her she screamed and came with him. Her pussy pumped out her hot cunt juices, soaking his cock while his cock was drilling her hard and flooding her womb with his hot, potent seed. He was branding her deep inside and Kajal was cooperating with him fully in helping him mark her.

"Oh yes, now I am your whore." She breathed in his ear "I can feel it, deep inside me. You have marked me and made me your property."

He continued to fuck her for a little longer, enjoying how silky smooth her soppy, wet cunt felt. Then he pulled out and told her to get on her knees.

"On the floor on your knees, whore."

Kajal got up and knelt "Yes, Sir."

There was no need for him to tell her to lick him clean. She simply got between his legs and started licking his messy, cum-drenched cock.

"Mmm, you taste yummy, Sir." She said "You could feed me this in breakfast every morning and I would love it."

"I might." He said "After I drill you all night."

"That's your right, Sir." Kajal said "You are my boss and owner."

After she sucked him clean and ate all his cum, he said. "Come, let's start on some work."

Kajal got up with him and adjusted her dress "Am I selected as your AD, Sir?"

"My AD and....?" He looked at her.

She nodded "And your personal whore, Sir."

"Yes, then you are selected." He said.

"Wow. Thank you, Sir."

"Come."

He sat at his desk and started his computer. Kajal sat next to him.

"I had advertised for some locations. We need one main location to use for the whorehouse. I think this looks good, and this one. Hmmm let's see what the landlords look like. Oh wow."

Kajal said "More like landladies, Sir. Though based on those profile pictures, I would say they both look like whores themselves."

"Good, so it's not just me who thought that."

"No, Sir. They chose those pictures to put on their profile deliberately."

"So which whore, I mean which location, should we check out first?"

[End of Chapter 9]