All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 16'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

This has been the best series I have ever read on the site. I hope that you are continuing the series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So happy Madison has returned!!

Amazing chapter, can't wait to see how it all ends!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to see you back!

But goddamnit dude why did you have to post this story on this first day of No Nut November! You are an evil son of a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks.

it is nice to see there is still one author continuing humiliation/exhibitionist stories. I would also appreciate if you would continue Taylors story.

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulover 3 years ago

Love it! I've missed Madison! Keep it going. I hope we see Hannah get drug into this more and more as well.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 3 years ago
Great series

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you make her regret her actions but unable to escape her humiliation.

ZarhonZarhonover 3 years ago

It's a very nicely beginning for my second lockdown.

A great chapter of my favorite series.

Madison find a perfect way to ruin her life, to make her a webslut for the rest of her life.

This cliffhanger is wonderful, i can't wait to the next chapter, see the result of the videos madison posted online, and the total humiliation for her.

Another week without able to cum, it's ideal for madison humiliate herself more and more

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 3 years ago

My favorite story and favorite author on the site. Hopefully the next update doesn't take too long. Also as one of the other comments said, continuing your other stories would be great too. Thanks!

Elena90Elena90over 3 years ago
Love it! Thank you for keeping it up!

I really love this series. <3 <3 <3

Can't wait to see what happens next.. especially since she gave it all away with uploading everything into the web the leverage of her black mailer is now gone.. so there is no need to follow his commands anymore, is there? I am wondering how this new achieved "liberty" ends up for Madison.. if she will realize that she can now fuck her brains out not waiting an other week.. I mean what is the black mailer gonna do if she disobeys now? and am also wondering what she will become in the end... even though I hope the end isn't all to close already.

hugs and kisses xoxo

Elena

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Hot Story

Cant wait for the next chapter of Webslut Madison.

Want to see her made into a raunchy stripper

Elena90Elena90over 3 years ago
somehow most of my first message got deleted? wth?

I really love this series.

Can't wait to see what happens next.. especially since she gave it all away with uploading everything into the web the leverage of her black mailer is now gone.. so there is no need to follow his commands anymore, is there? I am wondering how this new achieved "liberty" ends up for Madison.. if she will realize that she can now fuck her brains out and not to wait an other week.. I mean what is the black mailer gonna do if she disobeys now? and am also wondering what she will become in the end.,, even though I hope the end isn't all to close already.

hugs and kisses xoxo

Elena

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I love this series. I can't wait to see the results of her self-posting, any regrets she may have after she eventually cums and lastly how low she decends. Stripper, porn star, escort, $5 whore, etc?

Keep up the great work mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incedible

This was an incredible chapter, one of the best I have ever read. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hoping for more A2M as well.

wellrestedwellrestedover 3 years ago
Wow

I love stories about denial and how it lets you expand your boundaries, and Madison really takes the cake here. Love to see how it ends up. Your writing is so well done too!

I do feel a little sorry for the blackmailer though - he won't have any relevance when he contacts here at the end of the month will he? Such a poor return for his great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Madison Madison Madison

brilliant story, superbly written and your not half way through (haha i hope) her decent with conflict is excellent, I hope she gets more college time and her dress code gets worse, whatever the direction you choose to take her? please just make sure you do as this is an awsome read.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back on form!

I think a few chapters got into fantasies the author had but didn't really experience. This is great though, no doubt what HGMH, emotionally experienced when she exposed herself. A truly exciting chapter thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES