All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 17'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goddamn bro

This story just keeps getting better and better. It's only 2:30 AM and this chapter has already made my day. It sounds like the next chapter will be set on campus again, and I really loved the previous chapters that had her fooling around on campus.

Hope you're doing well and staying healthy! Cheers!

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 3 years ago
WOW

This series is amazing! Literally every chapter is better than the last. How far will Madison fall? Gangbangs? Prostitution? Someone knocks her up and she doesn’t know who the father is? Thank you for making these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

All chapters of the series are always worth waiting for. Thanks and go on please.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 3 years ago
always a great story

i love this story series, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally!

I've been checking for a new chapter every other day since the last one. This is my favourite since chapter 7. I absolutely love the description of Madison's feelings of anticipation. The mixture of fear and sexual arousal...excellent. I am really hoping that someone significant to Madison will confront her about her disgusting online content. Not a parent yet but a relative for sure. I want to read about the genuine shame she feels at that moment and how she later gets off thinking about how it's only a matter of time before more family members find out and how she will have to face them regularly in person, knowing that they know. Not just that they've seen every inch of her naked body but knowing her deepest dirtiest sexual desires..knowing that she ultimately wanted them all to see her naked in humiliating positions, showing every orifice, touching herself, tasting herself, cumming all over her fingers and sucking then clean and doing it on camera too!

That's just my personal fantasy anyway. I know I'll enjoy whatever you write, I always do. Several times!

Thank you for sharing

TiffanyminxcosplayTiffanyminxcosplayover 3 years ago

Love these stories. Thank you. Please keep them coming. She needs more piercings, tattoos, colored hair and needs to embrace leather, latex and material and clothing that scream porn whore. Pleaseeee

ZarhonZarhonover 3 years ago

Wonderfull

Short chapter, but intense.

As usual after each chapter, I can only wait for the next one.

Madison's life is surely ruined.

I admit I can't wait to see the real consequences on her, her family, her friends.

Can't wait to see what Madison will become ...

Admire her fall down ...

Elena90Elena90over 3 years ago
Mhhh.. goooood... mooore!

Once again you managed to deliver on point! Thank you for another excellent chapter of Madisons escapades.. I can't wait to see what happens if she is out in public and will get recognized by a group of strangers.. maybe in the late evening time.. a little drunk and up for no good.(But no rape-shit please.)

greetings and Kisses

Elena <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible work

Were in the endgame now I suspect, which is fine, all good things come to an end, but this series continues to impress and should be an inspiration to others (or at least I hope it will be) looking forward to the final chapter(s), although if I'm honest I would love 100 more but that would be me being greedy lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Please continue. I enjoyed this read. It was intense. I wish this chapter had more pages! 2 pages wasn't enough, I wanted to read so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES