Webslut Madison Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was not done. She pulled the dildo out and rammed it into her throat, abusing it, making herself gag. She pulled it out and looked at the camera.

"Be right back. I want to wreck my cunt for you. I need my other dildo too, I'm going to fuck them both."

Madison got up and left the screen, the plug sparking in her ass as she walked away. She returned a few seconds later with a long, thin dildo in addition to the fat one she had been fucking.

"Ohhh, yes, I love it, I want it bad. Please please just destroy me, I mean it." She slid the larger dildo into her pussy and then positioned the thinner one just underneath it, preparing to take it as well. Once she had it in position, she started to push it inside.

"Oh, ohhhhh!" She moaned. Her legs were shaking, her body just taking what it needed. "Ohhhh, yes, I'm such a little whore! Ohh - I need - I need it, fuck, I - I'm Webslut Madison, I'm Madison Holt from Naper- Naper-Ville, and I'm - I'm fucking - I'm fucking two dildos!"

"Ohhhh fuck I love stretching myself out for you, ohhhhh yes! Yes! Whore me out! Spread my videos around! I want you all to make me - ohhh, make me fucking cry! I don't ever want it to stop!" Madison forced the long, thin dildo deeper into her pussy.

"See how fucking loose I am? Ohhhh! I don't - I don't even know how many - how many cocks I've had in here anymore, ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh, use me, ru- ruin me!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head back and pushed the second dildo farther inside. Tears began to run down her face as she felt her pussy stretch wide.

"Just fu- fucking destroy me, ohhhh! Oh, yes! I'm - I'm a worthless slut! I need it, it makes me cum so goooood to be a - to be exposed, ohhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Madison leaned back in her chair and pushed the dildos out of her body. Eyes still closed, she began furiously rubbing her clit. All of the sudden, she exploded, convulsing, shaking, and a mysterious liquid began erupting from her pussy, shooting halfway to her computer.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I just - oh, fuck I just had the best orgasm of my life!" She moaned. "See what you guys do to me? I mean it, I want millions of people to see me!" Her legs still shaking, she picked up the larger dildo and shoved it back into her pussy.

Lifting her legs high in the air, Madison pulled the plug out of her ass. She held it in front of the camera. "Dare me to lick it?" She said. "I'm just a dumb bimbo whore for you. Is that what you want me to do with my little slut mouth?" She held it in front of her face. It wasn't even a question of whether she was going to do it, it was just a matter of when.

Madison stuck out her tongue. Taking the plug in her hand, she rolled it from side to side across her tongue before inserting it into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it, extracting the juices before swallowing. "Mmmmm, my ass tastes so good," she said. She slid it easily back into her ass.

"One of these days I'm going to destroy my asshole for you all too, so I can be a better dumb whore." She started fucking herself again, her legs still shaking.

"Guess what I'm going to do? I'm going to make a New Years resolution. I know it's only August but I need to prepare for it. I've decided that on New Year's Day, going forward, I'm going to dress like a slut all the time." She slowly began to fuck herself with the single dildo again.

"I'm going to wear nothing but cropped tops. My stomach is going to constantly - literally be on constant display. I'm going to get rid of anything that covers me up too much. I'll be forced to go everywhere like that because every top I have will be cropped short. I've already cut like - cut some T-shirts in half. And I'm going to have just - just short mini skirts and short shorts and maybe a couple of pairs of leggings that are a size too small. And I'll only be allowed to buy normal - like, conservative clothes if I'm going to see my parents or going to an interview or something. And then when I'm done, I'll donate them or cut them in half."

Madison slapped herself in the face. "I'm - I just -I deserve to look like the slut I am. all the time. I'll be going to class with half a shirt on every day. I'll be - I deserve to be stared at like a slut. I want everyone to know what a dumb little slut I am." She kept fucking herself with the dildo as she spoke.

"Ohhhh, yes, that's it, fuck yes! I want you guys to always know you can use me, ohhhh! Just call me a slut. Slap me in the face." She slapped herself again. "It makes me feel like a dumb little cunt. It makes me horny. Being exposed makes me sooooo horny, see?"

"I want to cum again for you. I haven't cum in like - a month, you know - before today. Fuck, I'm so ruined. I want my life and my reputation ruined, can you help me please? Please just - please just make me even more exposed. I need more. I need it to come up with all my nasty videos when you google my name. I need to be passed around and used, ohhhh!"

Madison sat up and put on her nipple clamps. She placed the dildo in her chair so she could ride it, with one foot on the floor and the other at the edge of her chair. She leaned a little closer to the camera and slapped her face hard.

"Ow!" She squealed. She slapped herself again. "I'm not even a person, I'm just a toy!" She slapped herself even harder. "Just an object! Just a dirty dumb bitch!"

Madison began furiously raining down blows on her face. With each up and down motion on her dildo, she slapped herself again. "Ohh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out. "I don't- (slap) want you to - (slap) have any (slap) respect for me!" She cried out. "Don't (slap) respect me (slap)! I don't (slap) want you to (slap) care about me (slap)! Just (slap) use (slap) me (slap) hard (slap)!"

Her face was turning a nice shade of red. "Make (slap) me (slap) fucking (slap) cry! (Slap)! Expose me! (Slap) Everywhere! (Slap) Ruin (slap) my (slap) fucking (slap) life (slap), ruin (slap) my (slap) reputation!"

Madison began to furiously bounce up and down on the dildo as she slapped herself. She began to cry, tears streaming down her face and mixing with her hand when she slapped her cheek. "Ohh, ohhh, mmmm, ohhhh, ohhhh, ow, ow, ohhhh, I'm a SLUUUUT!" She delivered one final blow to her own cheek as she slouched on top of her dildo and came again, hard, shaking the whole time. She leaned back in her chair, exhausted.

"Ohhhh, fuck that was good," she said. "I've never been more humiliated in my life. Oh, fuck, I'm so fucked, what am I going to do?" She started to cry again, burying her head in her hands, sniffling.

"I'm - I'm sorry," she said. "I just - it's hitting me really hard, that I basically ruined myself so I could get degraded and - I mean, I had one hell of a morning, right?" She smiled through her tears. "I - I have to go."

Madison turned off the camera. She looked at the video - forty-seven minutes. She thought about pulling down all the content she posted before realizing it wouldn't do any good - she had been reposted so many times that one iteration of her videos online would make no difference. So instead, she sent the video to her blackmailer and uploaded it to the porn site, just the latest in a series of her self-humiliation chronicles.

Satisfied, Madison stood up, walked to her bed, still naked except for her heels. She collapsed into her bed and cried herself to sleep.


12