All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 27'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
joefrogjoefrogover 1 year ago

Holy shit!!! Finally exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, keep up the great work.

NakedNymphNakedNymphover 1 year ago

I have nightmares about this happening, keep it up! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars+. Still the best story on here. Can't wait for more. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing Chapter, excited for it to continue! Although I will admit I was concerned by the synopsis for the chapter as it seemed like this was going to be the final one. I assume the next logical step would be her expulsion but as she is an adult, her parents won't need to be told so they will probably find out via other means that are yet to be explored..Love the idea of her paying for her own degradation. Punishment idea; Dice roll to decide which social media of Madison's alongside further rolls to decide the level of exposure, how long they remain up etc with a 6 being weblinks to her collection and another 6 being 24 hours as an example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Thank you for the new part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went from great to now same garbage as other dominating stories.

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 1 year ago

Nice chapter, hope the stakes continue to be extremely high and escalate to their logical conclusion soon. A step back would be disappointing at this point. Greatly hoping for a truly humiliating end for Madison, with everything finally being out there for good, collages with her nudes and info spread everywhere online, beyond her ability to reign it back in, a massive unprotected gangbang from anyone in her school who wants her (with pics and vids taken aplenty by the students, all tagging her). Make her the biggest whore on the internet, forced to spread her legs for multiple strangers a day for the rest of her life. One up Melody's Open Invite Gangbang in depravity, but all self-inflicted. This is in my top 3 stories on here, and hope it continues with no compromise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great chapter. I am glad she got outed however i wish it wasn't quite that hard. What I like best is that now she may have a mistress to develop her exposure as well as using her as a sexual slut and or even as a pet. Thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what to say. You have a wonderful touch ... it is not easy to write like you do. Some parts like the last seem possibly labored, but I think they are almost certainly necessary, as one proceeds. You need to fix things in the readers memory. And a blow by blow, that is somewhat lengthy is probably the only way to do it.

Thank-you for this great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably the best chapter in my opinion; I appreciate some folks are saying it's not as good as others, but to each their own. For me, the humiliation by Alyssa, and charging Madison for her own humiliation (findom kink ftw) is what makes it great. I mean for me, there's only so many chapters of "girl wants to be exposed, acts like a slut, repeat" before I get bored, so this part with Alyssa is my favorite and I'm hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@blunderwolf, your stories was good too. Sad you removed them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
860 Followers
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES