All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FUBAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn't going to get any better. Every time one of these posts it's just going to get uglier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckolding incoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. I hope that things get moving in a slutty direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Look, you're going to have to see this thing through to its logical end now. As a favour, will you please not make her out to be a complete slut and allow him a bit of dignity?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Congratz on writing one seriously worthless cunt and her equally worthless closeted husband...because technically most cucks are in denial. Try to just go straight for the gay section and spare us this ridiculous trash.

Literally no man would be turned on by what happened, unless the sight of a cuck got through his denial. Other than that, big no on this garbage.

Remember pubic hairs...see ya then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES