Wedding Crashers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Claire left the house wearing them. Except for the first time she wore the shorts. I was changing the engine oil in the tractor when she strutted into the shed. She had the shorts, a tight white t-shirt and high heels on. My mouth hung open as she sashayed towards me. When Claire got close she spun around and bent over to pick up a spanner from the concrete floor.

"Can I borrow this?" She asked after turning back around to face me. "I need something long and hard... unless you've got something else for me to use."

Needless to say I offered her something else and the oil change had to wait. So we bounced along in a sexual marathon I hadn't experienced since our honeymoon. A couple of times I pressed her about Jim. One night in bed, after having the best part of a bottle of wine with dinner, she admitted she couldn't count the number of times she'd orgasmed with the biker. As we lay side by side I pushed her further.

"If we went to Sydney one weekend, went into a bar and he was there..."

"As if that's going to happen." Claire interrupted me.

"Haven't you heard of serendipity?"

"Don't talk drunken shit Nathan."

"Come on Claire, it's just a hypothetical. If he hit on you, would you go back for more?"

"Don't Nathan."

"No judgement. Like you said it won't happen. I just want to know."

Claire shifted further away from me.

"This stuffs getting too real for you Nathan. What do you want me to say? Yeah in a heartbeat? Or no that's wrong? The way you get off when we role play I think you want it to happen again. Then you throw these questions at me like accusations." She pushed herself up onto her elbow and leant over me. "What do you want? Do you want some guy to strip me down, finger me, fuck me again and again while you watch?"

I pushed her till she was on her back again then climbed on top. She resisted but I didn't stop until I was fully embedded in her wet cunt.

"Is that what you want?" I goaded Claire as I started fucking her.

"Jesus Nathan?" Claire was still pushing me away with her arms but her legs were curling around my hips.

"You do, don't you?" I picked up the pace.

"Don't Nathan."

"Admit it... You loved it... you want it again."

"No... no..."

"His rough hands squeezing your tits, pulling your hair."

"Ohhhh." No denial this time as she started fucking me back.

"His big dick in your hole mouth."

"Ohhhh, ohhh yesss."

"And in your wet hole cunt."

"Ohh yes... I want it... give it to me..."

I was on the edge while Claire was losing it under me. Her fingernails dug into my back as she clung on.

"Then he fills you up!" I hammered into her three more times shooting my load as I did.

"Oh god Jim I can feel it, so deep, fuccckkk meee."

I stayed buried inside Claire as she withered and moaned her way through one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever given her. When she released me I pushed back onto my haunches between her spread legs. It was equal parts exhilarating and concerning seeing Claire's reaction to my goading. She opened her eyes and looked at me. The smile faded as she saw my confusion.

"It's just pillow talk Nath." She paused to suck in a couple of deep breaths. "I love you baby."

I looked down at my cock. It was covered in her frothy cream. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I was standing in front of the toilet looking down when Claire came in behind me.

"Are you going to piss or just stare at your dick?"

I turned around and drew her attention to the mess of her juices on my crotch.

"See, you can make me cream too." She said making a joke but the smile died on her face when she saw my reaction.

"Was it me or the thought of him?"

"Now you're being ridiculous."

We both looked at each other seeing who would blink first.

We went to bed with the question unresolved and no other words spoken. In the early dawn light the next morning the make up sex was some of the most intimate and intense of our lives together.

"You can't put me in that position Nath." Claire whispered.

"I know, I know," I mumbled as I kissed her cheek.

We cooled it for a bit after that episode. The 'hole' clothes were folded up and put away.

One wet afternoon a couple of months later I was searching through the online farm machinery classifieds. I was looking for a weedit boomspray. It senses when a green plant is coming and only turns the spray on for that plant which is great for saving chemical on summer fallows. Trouble was new ones cost a fortune so I was looking to see if there was any used machines for sale close by.

I found one not far away, only 200km, at Spring Ridge. A guy who'd been a contractor was selling all his equipment. I sent him an email to see if I could go and have a look on the weekend. He got straight back to me and wrote that was okay. I called him on his mobile to arrange it for Saturday afternoon. When Claire got home from work I asked it she wanted to come for a drive. She was luke warm on the idea.

"Ummm, can I decide on Saturday?"

I left it at that. Saturday morning I went and did some chores. Got back in at lunchtime. Claire had done some washing and had some sandwiches made. We ate together while checking our social media.

"So are you coming?"

Claire sat up straight and ran her fingers through her hair as she contemplated her reply.

"Do I have to change out of my pyjamas?"

"It wouldn't worry me." I pushed my chair back and stood up. "You wouldn't have to get out of the ute." She was still wavering. "Maybe you should wear your 'special' gear."

My raised eyebrows left her in no doubt about what I meant by special. Claire mouth opened wide in shock then snapped shut.

"Are you serious?"

"Why not?"

"What if we see somebody we know?"

"We don't have to stop. Just drive to this guys place, then drive back."

"How long will it take?"

"A couple of hours each way."

Claire smiled at me nervously. She was genuinely considering it. I was getting turned on just thinking about it.

"Which special ones do want me to wear?"

Claire stood up. I don't know if it was deliberate but she did it really slowly exaggerating the movements of her hips and arse.

"You can choose."

"It was your idea. You choose." Claire said pouting.

"The first one, denim skirt and white top."

"Hmmm," she walked past me trailing her fingers across my chest. "Don't leave without me."

Fifteen minutes later she was back. She had changed into the skirt and top requested. On her feet were her favourite pair of 11' Western Stampede boots with the decorative stitching and Cuban heel. She'd even taken the time to tease her hair a little.

"Fuck me." I blurted out as she stood framed on the doorway.

"Maybe later." She added with a smile.

I was seriously contemplating rushing her into the bedroom. Instead I tried to play it cool.

"Come on then." I walked outside and put my boots on.

When we got to the ute a lot of the confidence Claire had shown in the house had evaporated. I was in the driver's seat when she opened the passengers side door.

"I'm not sure about this. Maybe I should go and change."

"Come on. I told you before you don't have to get out of the ute."

Claire shifted her feet and started to turn around. She stopped, looked back at me. I gave her a smile showing I understood. With a sudden burst of energy she climbed into the cab and closed the door. My smile turned into a smirk.

"Quick, get moving." Claire demanded. "Before I change my mind."

For most of the trip down to Gunnedah Claire was pulling her skirt down. She would wriggle in her seat and it would slide up again. It was funny to watch her struggle with her own modesty. We got off the Kamillaroi Highway there and turned onto Oxley Highway till Mullaley. Once we got off the highways onto Black Stump Way the trucks disappeared and Claire relaxed a little. We had the radio on as we talked. I looked around a lot to check out what was happening on the farms. When we got close I gave the guy a call and he said he'd meet us at his front gate. I turned off on a side road for five kilometres and Claire pointed to a Landcruiser parked on the side of the road.

"Is that him?"

"It should be if the directions are right."

I slowed down and put the blinker on indicating I was turning in. The door of the Landcruiser opened and a tall guy got out. I pulled up close by. He walked towards my door so I wound the window down. I sensed Claire pulling at her skirt again.

"Hi, I'm James." The guy offered his hand and I reached out through the window with mine.

"Nathan." We shook then I pointed to Claire. "And this is my wife Claire."

She waved and he reciprocated.

"You found it alright?"

"Yeah."

"The sprayer is in a shed just up the driveway. Follow me."

I nodded and he went back to his vehicle. He was a good ten years older than us. Still in good shape but his hair had retreated a long way back while his face had the tell tale signs of a good few years in the sun. We followed him for a kilometre before we got to the shed. I got out and looked across at Claire as he opened a large sliding door.

"Do you want to stretch your legs?"

She gave me an ironic laugh.

"No, I'm fine where I am." I flapped my 'wings' making out she was chicken and she poked her tongue out. "Is there anything to drink in your fridge?" Claire pointed to the Engel on the tray.

"Beer, might be a couple of rums as well." I said as I closed the door.

I went inside the shed to look at the sprayer. On close inspection it looked in good order and was cheaper than I thought it might be. I was suspicious I was missing something and asked why he was selling. He was going through a divorce and he had to liquidate all his gear to pay his wife. He needed money fast hence the price tag. I was up in the cab going through the controls with him when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Claire.

#Are you going to be much longer?

#A bit, why?

#I need to go...

"Is there a toilet around here?" I asked James

"Yeah," he replied. "At the back of the workshop, through that door."

He pointed to a standard doorway just to the left of the large main door. I got back to my phone.

#Toilet inside. Come in big door, turn left into workshop, up the back.

#Can I get to it from out here?

James saw the message and shook his head.

#No.

I didn't get another message. After a few minutes I thought she must have decided to wait. Then I noticed James's head swivel and I looked up to see her disappear into the workshop. It was about five minutes later we were underneath the machine when the click of the Cuban heels could be heard on the concrete. I expected Claire to scurry out but the footfalls were slow and deliberate. We both looked up to see her facing away from us silhouetted by the sunlight coming in the doorway. She appeared to drop something then slowly bent over all the way till her hands touched the floor. The skirt rode up and although the light behind her made it difficult you could see the silhouette of her arse cheeks. It looked like she had no panties on,

"Jesus wept..." James gasped beside me as Claire slowly stood up again then strode out the door. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay mate, I'm just as shocked as you."

"Wow." James was still struggling to come to terms with what he'd seen. "Fuck, you are a lucky bastard."

"Yeah, I guess I am."

My wife's performance cut short the rest of my inspection. I let James know I was very interested but I'd have to wait till next week to have a talk to the accountant and bank before I agreed to the price. He said he'd hold it till Wednesday then I scooted out the door to find out what had got into Claire. When I opened the door of the ute I could see some of the explanation. Two empty rum cans on the floor.

"What took you soooo looonng?"

"It's a big investment Claire. What happened with you?"

"What do you mean?" She batted her eyes innocently.

"Did you drop something?" I replied playing her game. "Where are your panties?"

There was a rumble as James began sliding the big door of the shed closed.

"Quick, get going. I didn't want him to see me after that." Claire suddenly looked panicked.

"Not moving till I see the panties." I said smiling broadly.

"I'm still wearing them, I pulled them up into my butt crack like thong. Now get going you dickhead or it will be the last time you see my arse."

Claire slapped my arm as I drove away laughing.

We motored back towards home. It wasn't discussed but I couldn't keep the thought of Claire flashing her butt out of my head. The two cans and the third she had in her hand meant the skirt riding up wasn't worrying her on the return journey. After looked at the fuel gauge a sneaky thought began to take shape. It had been busted for a couple of months. I'd planned to get it looked at when I took it for service in a couple of weeks. As a result it was stuck half way between the quarter full mark and empty. I'd filled up at the farm tank that morning however there was no way Claire would know that. On the outskirts of Gunnedah I started things rolling.

"Oh shit!"

"What?"

"I'm going to have to pull up at the roadhouse and gets some fuel." I said acting like I was angry at myself.

"Didn't you fill up this morning?" Claire said then she lent over to check the fuel gauge.

"I meant to before we left but I was distracted." I looked down at her long bare legs which caused her to ease her skirt down an inch.

"Well that was your idea."

"Yeah yeah I know. I'll just pull in, put $40 worth in then we'll get back on the road."

Claire was pretty calm about it and the alcohol in her system probably helped.

The roadhouse was a the junction of the Oxley and Kamilaroi highways. It was one of those big suckers built mostly to service the trucks that droned up and down these roads 24/7. On one side the fuel bowsers were all diesel and most were high flow. At the front petrol and gas. Around the back there was a large parking area for trucks to pull up for rest periods. The roadhouse itself had a shop at the front to pay for fuel, lollies, chips, drinks etc. Through some swinging doors was a diner. If you kept going through the diner there was toilets, showers and a few basic rooms for overnight stays.

I pulled up next to one of the regular diesel pumps and pumped some fuel in. As I did I looked around. There were a few trucks filling up and only two parked up out the back. It was five thirty so I guessed we were here before the evening rush at the diner. Out the front I could see two SUVs towing caravans, other than that it was quiet. Perfect, I thought.

I stopped the pump and replaced the cap. I went around the passenger side to retrieve my wallet from the glove compartment. Claire jumped a little when I opened her door. I got my wallet then stopped and looked at Claire with what I'm sure was an mischievous glint in my eye.

"Do you want to go and pay?"

"Ha, ha, ha." Claire put on a fake laugh then she stopped. "You're serious."

"Yeah."

"I can't, I might see someone I know."

"No locals come here. They all go where they can use their shopper dockets to get four cents a litre discount. It's only truckies and tourists."

There was a pause.

"No, no I can't."

Claire was saying no but the nervous smile that accompanied it told me it wasn't a hard no.

"Come on," I said leaning in close. "It would be so fucking hot."

Claire looked around at the near deserted service centre and bit her lip.

"Okay," she giggled like a school girl.

Claire got out and straightened her skirt. I handed her fifty dollars from my wallet, kissed her on the cheek and sent her on her way. I let out a low wolf whistle as I watched her go. She looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

"Can you get me an ice cream too?"

She waved her hand at me which I think indicated yes. As she got to the automatic doors a grey nomad couple came out on their way to their caravan. The lady glanced at Claire then quickly in the other direction. Her husband couldn't take his eyes off her which resulting in him tripping down a small step. He kept his feet but got a clip around the ear from his wife for his trouble.

I stayed at the ute. The walls of the shop area were glass so I could see Claire as she entered. The attendant was in his booth with his back to me. I saw his head come up as Claire walked over to one side. She must have been getting my ice cream and as I had hoped it was a chest freezer. I could see her looking for my treat then she bent over to get it out. The guy at the counter would have been getting a tremendous view of her covered butt cheeks.

After paying she came back out. The guy kept his eye on her the whole way. She was about to head in my direction when a voice called out to her and she stopped. It was a trucker who must have come from one of the parked trucks. He was old and fat, wearing shorts and a singlet with thongs. He said something to her I couldn't make out. She laughed then he spoke again and she shook her head. He kept at her but she pointed at me and started walking towards me again.

"How about two hundred?" He called out.

Claire ignored him and kept walking. When she got close she spoke to me.

"Get in and let's get out of here."

I jumped in, started the ute and we turned for home.

"What did that guy want?"

"He offered me $100 dollars for a gobbie?"

"Shit really?"

"Yeah, I said no then he offered me $150." I laughed half heartily as I wasn't sure how I felt about Claire being propositioned. "What's a gobbie?"

"Ummm, it's a blow job."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think it must be a Victorian thing. I heard for the first time on that tv show Wentworth. You know that woman's prison thing? It's filmed in Melbourne."

We cruised along in silence. I was wondering how Claire was processing being mistaken for a prostitute. It wasn't until we got out of the street lights of Gunnedah that Claire spoke again.

"How much money have you got?"

"What? You mean on me now?"

"Yeah."

"I think there's a hundred in my wallet. Why?"

"Fancy a gobbie?"

12