All Comments on 'Wedding Party Mischief - Sequel 01'

by Midsmale69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby doesn't take care of business. This is what happens

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

Another gorgeous tale. I, too, love oral sex and your description of it, and it's effects, tell me that you're no novice in that area. After having had a couple of pathetic experiences, as a teenager, I was fortunate to have enjoyed the attentions of a 30 years old guy when I was the ripe old age of 17.

I love the settings for this sequence of stories. Totally believable scenarios.

Can't wait for more!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Hot MILF tale for sure. Loved the oral sex seans, and hubby is a fool for not eating his horny wife. Please continue.

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Fun couple of short stories! Been there and done that! Then had her loan me to her friend who would not believe you could have great sex several different times in one night. The funny thing is that the husbands cheated on them but only gave them boring sex a couple of times a week in one case; and every couple of weeks in the friend's case. Both laughed and told me they became wet with me just looking at them. I looked like I was starving and wanted to eat them up. They said their pet name for me was "Hungry Jim". I guess with unfulfilled and ignored wives you do not even have to flirt, you only have to look at them with appreciation and hunger, and then offer a small knowing smile... :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More!!

Gil is way to hot.l!!

I think she should discover and exolore younger guys to both train and broden her sexual experiences.

Hopefully you will write more.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Slut - no remorse. Shitty person who doesn't bother to work on her own marriage. 1* Husband "supportive, kind, a good father to their twin 8yr old daughters" deserves to know what a whore he's married to. Then she can be all exciting alone and earning her own way. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidsmale69@Midsmale69
Enjoy reliving and sharing experiences, fondness for mature classy ladies who like to tease and please

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES