Wedding Party Mischief - Sequel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gill did as requested and straddled him, holding his cock as she lowered herself onto him and gasping as she impaled herself on him. This was how it felt in the car, with her new dress around her waist. here she was naked, with John caressing her breasts and nipples as she rode his cock. After his explosive orgasm, he was clearly good for the duration now and she Gill proceeded to have the longest most erotic fuck of her life. She'd sit upright and lean back, he'd pull her forward to suck her nipples, and she'd lower herself to kiss him. The whole time, one thing remained, his stiff meaty cock was deep in her silky wet pussy and she lost count of the mini orgasms she had as he fucked her.

Gill was in her own space, in control as she rode his gorgeous hard penis, it was as if it he could go all night. John encouraged her to tell him what exactly turned her on, what fantasies she had and she confessed that she liked the fact that he just took the lead and talked dirty but within limits - she often read porn when alone and frustrated and loved the thought of being told how bad e was and how she would be punished, without pain or extreme verbal insult though. John pitched it well, and was telling her how horny she looked at the wedding and how he wondered if her pussy was smooth or hairy, and whether she had nice nipples. He told her how bad she was for getting fucked in his car and how horny it was when she licked his cock after he'd cum in her pussy.

John continued, telling her he was going to fuck her in the morning so she could feel him inside her as she sat at her course. And how he'd wait until she was dressed, and lift her skirt and fuck her over the dressing table/desk. He told her how he wanted to cum in her mouth as he licked her pussy. Gill responded positively and despite it being a first on both the 69 and having a guy cum in her mouth, she wanted to make sure that John got exactly what John wanted, and she wanted to imagine the horny full on sex that pushed her boundaries.

He shifted down the bed and told her to straddle his face, pulling her down so his tongue made contact with her pussy and clitoris again. OMG it was something else, and if anything the position made it every hornier than when she lay on the pillow with him thrusting his tongue inside her. John's skills made it very easy for her to forget that he deserved some action too, so as he got into a wonderful rhythm licking her pussy, she leant down and took his cock in her mouth. Gill found that giving head was not just about giving, the act excited her greatly too. the feeling of his rigid cock in her mouth, the sensation as his taut foreskin slid back and forth and the taste of his precum and her own juices made for a heady cocktail of stimulation.

She teased his balls as she sucked and his oral skills made sure that she was happy to do anything to please him. She felt his balls tense, then the sensation of his cock starting to twitch as she felt the first stream of his cum hit the roof of her mouth. Determined not to let him think it was her first time, she focussed on swallowing and sucking every last drop, as her own orgasm soaked his face.

Gill collapsed on the bed and clenched her thighs, and had a fit of the giggles, and ended up in tears of joy. John was concerned (probably thinking she was going to have a meltdown), and asked what was wrong. She smiled at him;

"How the hell have I got to the ripe age of 38 and never had sex like this before! I was pretty much convinced that the sex I had was as good as it got, and now you, you awful, bad bad man, have fucked my brains out three times in 4 weeks!"

"It takes two" he replied, "You are one very sexy lady, you have a gorgeous body, and you are very good in bed...I have wanked myself off so many times thinking about you sucking my cock and us fucking."

"You are such a charmer! Flattery will get you everywhere" Gill laughed and rolled over to kiss him. She had never felt so sexually awake or horny in her whole life.

"I need a shower" she declared, and scampered to the bathroom and started soaping herself. She soon had company, and found herself running her soapy hands over John's chest and cock as opposed to her own body.

They dried off and lay back on the bed, chatting and touching each other. Gill had the course on her mind and asked him if he minded if they tried to have an earlyish night. He agreed on the promise that he was an early riser and would definitely be taking advantage of her in the morning.

John kissed her goodnight and she rolled over and drifted off to sleep, waking a few hours later, realising she was in a hotel with her lover and mouthing "Oh my God" to herself as he slept naked beside her with a sheet barely covering him.

John woke as the sun shone through the blinds. Gill was still asleep and he wasted no time. The sheet was moved to reveal her nakedness and he started kissing her nick and caressing her breast. She woe and realised what was happening and smiled, wished him good morning to which he replied ssh...and started kissing her breasts. His hand was stroking her naked thighs, and she instinctively raised one knee and parted her legs. Johns kissed moved down and he was soon back where he was a few hours earlier, and she lay, with the sun streaming in, and Johns tongue ever so gently teasing her pussy. It was bliss, in fact is was bliss squared, it felt incredible and she lay back allowing her lover to pleasure her...what a way to start the day!

Ian was pretty useless at oral sex, clearly didn't like it and had stopped even offering or suggesting it. And here she was with John who clearly LOVED going down on her (he probably loved going down on any horny woman, but it was her turn today!) He looked up at her face as he licked and teased, stopping only to ask how it felt, or how she wanted it...softer or harder. He kept giving her mini orgasms and pulling back, as if he was building up for a big one. As he licked her, he was stroking his cock to total erection, and she soon realised why. The licking intensified and she felt an orgasm was close, he started sucking her clitoris and then she felt his fingers inside her. It came, she moaned and writhed as her pussy throbbed and pulsated as a beautiful orgasm erupted. As she closed her eyes and enjoyed the the thrill, John moved up to kiss her and his cock penetrated her in one firm thrust. Oh My God, the orgasm led to another and another as he started fucking her. It may have been missionary position, the position that summed up her sex life, but the feeling of John's gorgeous cock powering into her as soon as he'd licked her to orgasm was a million miles from Ian's 3 minutes of grunting and her 3 minutes of Oscar worthy acting!

John teased her as he fucked her and pinned her wrists to the bed,

"Shall I be really naughty and cum in your gorgeous pussy, so that your knickers are wet all day, or shall I pull out and cum over your beautiful breasts?"

Gill was beyond caring, and as much as she loved the sensation of him cumming deep inside her (so lucky Ian was too wimpish to get the snip, so she'd stayed on the pill), she had also loved her first oral ejaculation, as had John, who would never have guessed it was her first! There was something very slutty about having a man cum over her breasts, again it had never happened, Ian had pulled out and spilled over her tummy, but that was not at all erotic. The though of John fucking her until he was on the edge, then spurting his cum over her breasts and erect nipples was very very appealing. John Sensed her desire to be covered and pulled out and knelt beside her, as she took his cock in her wand and wanked it as he fingered her. In a few seconds she felt the first load spurting out and coating her breasts. She recalled some of her reading material and looked up at him, rubbing his semen into her breasts before licking her fingers...what was she turning into!!

The morning fuck had taken time, and they dived in the shower, and she set about preparing herself for the day. It was casual wear, so she pulled on a white bra and panties and a pretty summer dress with a pair of medium heeled sandals. Gill needed breakfast and to check out, and John was happy to make sure she was not under pressure for time etc. They shared a gorgeous kiss before parting, and as she sat down for breakfast alone, her phone pinged.

"Same time same place next month....see you soon your horny lady!"

Gill smiled, his cheek, they had not even discussed her next visit, but inside she knew, this course was the ticket to so much learning and pleasure!

12