Wedding Reception Surprise 02

Story Info
The wedding reception leads to wild sex with Dot.
2.6k words
4.65
9.5k
7
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently attended a rather large and lavish wedding reception where I serendipitously met a beautiful, fiery red head in her late 60s, named Dot and her equally attractive friends, Dee and Donna. After dancing, delightful conversation, and a few drinks, the reception concluded with me simultaneously fingering Dee and Donna to powerful orgasms at a dimly lit, back table while Dot sucked my cock and swallowed my cum from underneath the table!

As you may recall from the previous story, when the ladies excused themselves to use the restroom, I discovered three sets of panties neatly folded on their bench seat like delightful gifts.

Once my three sexy, senior sirens returned from the restroom, they rejoined me at the table as before, with the exception that Dot now sat between me and Donna.

Dot queried mischievously, "So, did you find the little presents we girls left you?"

I replied with a smile, "I did indeed see them! I just was not sure if you were wanting to see me open them. By the way, terrific touch wearing panties that match your lovely dresses, that will help me remember who gave me what."

Dot, Dee, and Donna cheerfully cheered in unison for me to open them now!

As I picked-up Dot's emerald green panties first. I gave them a subtle sniff and opened them to find a hotel room key and a handwritten note that said: "Glad you came to and the wedding. You should cum see me tonight! - xoxo Dot!"

I cheerfullu teplied, "Thank you, Miss Dot, that would truly be my pleasure!"

"Now open mine!" Cooed the exotic looking, ebony skinned Dee!

I picked-up Dee's shimmery bronze panties and smelled them before opening them. Inside I discovered a gift card for a free massage with a note that said: "Deluxe, full body massage. At least one Happy Ending guaranteed! - xoxo Dee!"

I commented enthusiastically, "At least one happy ending! Wow! Well, thank you, Miss Dee! I definitely like the sound of that! My back has been rather stiff lately!"

Dee playfully squeezed my cock through my pants as she cooed, "Not just your back, lover!"

Last but not least, I fetched a beautiful blue pair of panties belonging to the equally beautiful and busty, Donna. As with before, I held them up for a quick savoring sniff before opening them. Inside Donna's panties I discovered a black colored VIP gift card for a local theatre with a note that read: "Cum enjoy my box again in my box seat! - xoxo Donna!"

I graciously replied, "Mmm, the magic and intimacy of the theatre! That sounds decadently delightful, many thanks Miss Donna! I look forward to putting this to use!"

Dot, who was definitely the ring leader of this tantalizing trio, piped-up and said, "Come on ladies, we've still got good music, an open bar, and a large dance floor! Let's help this handsome hunk enjoy the rest of this reception!"

And that we did for another hour! I'm happy to report Dot, Dee, and Donna easily kept me smiling, laughing, and very much aroused with their dancing, intoxicating perfumes, and playful kisses as we danced, bumped, and ground against each other.

As the reception drew to a close, I helped Dot walk her GILF girlfriends, Dee and Donna to the lobby where they all awaited elevators to whisk them to their respective rooms in the grand hotel. I thanked each one once again not only for the glorious afternoon, but also for the much anticipated good times to come (and cum)! I hugged and kissed Dee and Donna before we all squeezed into the elevator car.

Dot slowly ran her fingernails up my thigh and onto my crotch before pressing the button for her floor.

I wrapped an arm around Dot's waist, affectionately cupping the side of her prominent breast.

Donna and Dee exited before us as their rooms were a few floors lower than Dot's.

Dot and I made more naughty small talk as we walked to her room, or suite, as it turned out to be. A very lovely suite, with a well decorated sitting area, a king sized bed, and a hot tub. It also had a luxurious bathroom with a large soaking tub and a walk-in, multi-head shower that could easily hold 4 or 5 people!

Dot fixed me a fresh drink from the mini bar and excused herself to slip into something more comfortable.

When she returned, Dot was wearing a sexy, blue long, open front silk robe with a matching negligee that had an underwire to boost her mouthwatering breasts and cut aways to allow her incredibly long nipples to poke clearly through.

"You looking smashing!" I said as I swooped my arms around Dot kissing her long and full on her delectable lips.

Dot said with a husky, seductive tone, "Really? Then smash me, sugar! I've been yearning for us to fuck all afternoon!"

I continued kissing Dot for several minutes while playfully reaching underneath her robe to grab her ass with both hands. I then began nibbling and nuzzling Dot's neck before turning my attention to her delicate ears.

Dot ground her pelvis against mine as a low, guttural moan melodically poured from her mouth.

I took my time before switching to repeat doing the same thing to her other side.

Panting and purring with pleasure, Dot's fingers began to undress me.

I then turned my attention to the nape of her neck before I ever so slowly edged my mouth and lips downward to hungrily explore every ounce of her exposed chest and deep plunging cleavage. I painstakingly avoided her long, thick, deep red nipples.

One of Dot's hands ran through my thick gray hair as the other cupped my ass, firmly pressing my now naked, fully erect thick cock against the smooth crotch of her negligee. The silky fabric felt sensational.

I removed Dot's robe, steered her towards the bed, and laid her down onto her back. I climbed up beside her and lowered my face to her massive breasts to lick, suckle, and lightly nibble her enormous nipples as I traced one hand downward to massage the upper part of her pelvis directly above her pussy.

Dot began to moan and undulate as my hands and mouth explored her magnificent matronly body.

Her nipples were incredibly sensitive. I lowered my hand to cup the mound of her muff through the silky bottom of her negligee for several minutes before unsnapping the crotch to expose her pussy to my touch.

Dot pulled my head towards hers to kiss me deeply before thrusting her head back to loudly moan, "Uhgn! Uhgn! Oh, yes! Yes! YES!"

I was pleasantly surprised and incredibly aroused by Dot's highly erotic physical and verbal responses to my attention! I attempted to edge myself downward to begin licking her pussy but Dot stopped me.

"Wait! I want your thick cock in my mouth! Let me suck you!" Dot purred as she repositioned her body to lovingly inhale my shaft into her mouth.

I used one hand to fondle her nipples and the other to frig her mature clit as she passionately slurped and sucked my rock hard cock.

Dot murmured, "Mmff! Mmff! Mmff! Your dick looks and tastes delicious!"

I suggested, "Why don't you let me lay on my back so I can lick your sweet pussy while you suck my cock, Miss Dot?"

Dot hiked-up the bottom of her negligee before swinging around to mount me in the 69 position. She then used her talented mouth and tongue to once again pleasure my throbbing shaft. Her sensational sucking and slurping sounds decadently filled the air.

I used my hands to help spread and explore Dot's juicy pussy as my tongue and lips went to work ravishing her engorged clit. She was already quite wet as I proclaimed, "Oh, Dot your pussy is delightful! You're so juicy!"

Dot bobbed up and down on my cock with great vigor for several minutes as she wriggled her pussy against my face. Her undulations increased and then her hips bucked wildly as she screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, my stars, I'm cumming!"

Dot's energy and excitement were contagious and soon made my balls begin to boil! I yelled back, "Keep sucking, Dot! Keep sucking! You're going to make me cum! Keep sucking, Dot! Ohhh... Ohhh... Here it comes! I'm cumming!"

Dot's magnificent mouth opened wide and she used one hand to frantically jack my cock rapidly up and down as she sprayed rope after rope of my cum onto her waiting tongue and lips! Dot passionately purred, "Yes! Cum for me, sugar! Cum for me! Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!"

I grunted, "Wowsa, Dot! Your mouth is amazing! You made my toes, curl!"

"Mmm, same for you, sugar! Same for you! Now slide that monster inside and smash me before the swelling goes down!" Dot commanded!

We had been facing the headboard so I grabbed Dot's ankles and dragged her body towards the foot of the bed until only her hips, torso, and head remained on the mattress. I then tossed her tanned, smooth legs of my shoulders as I stepped in to ram my shaft into her well-lubricated cunt. With the first few inches buried inside her, I pulled her legs with my arms to draw her body closer to me so I could thrust myself more deeply inside her!

"Ohh! Ohh! Yes! Oh, yes!" Dot moaned with delight! She arched her back thrusting her mammoth mammaries even higher in the air as her hands reached to play with her incredibly long, thick nipples!

I purposely started out slow, using long, full strokes, to tantalize her clit with my fat, bulbous cock head. In and out. In and out. Slow and steady, I drove the fullness of my manhood inside her.

"That feels sooo good!" Dot purred with a seductive naughty growl!

As the sounds and shudders of Dot's pleasure increased, I picked-up the pace and intensity of smashing my pole into her. I was delighted to learn Dot was multi-orgasmic as her pretty pussy soon spasmed into her largest climax yet!

I held my cock stationary deep inside her as Dot's quim quivered and shuddered. I loved feeling Dot's mature vaginal muscles clamping vigorously on my cock as she climaxed. Once her orgasm subsided, I helped pull her up to the center of the bed. Once there, I kissed her deeply on the mouth for several moments before stooping to teasingly suckle her nipples.

Sensing Dot had finally caught her breath, I then held my cock in one hand to trace it lightly around her luscious lips before tenderly saying, "Suck my thick cock, Miss Dot. Make it nice and slick so I can drive it into you again!"

Dot needed no further prompting! She sucked my cock zealously. She rolled her taut nipples between her mature fingers as gleeful slurping sounds ruminated from her throat, "Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!"

After a few moments, I rolled onto my back and affectionately urged Dot to straddle me to once again bury my cock into her pussy.

"Gladly, sugar!" Dot sang out as she stooped over me and lowered herself onto my shaft!

As Dot fucked me in the cowboy position, I toyed with her long, thick nipples as her massive breasts bounced above me. I thrusted my hips to match her movements as I cheered, "Yes, Dot! Oh, your pussy feels wonderful! Fuck me, Dot! Fuck me!"

After several moments, Dot leaned backwards using her arms to brace herself as she used her leverage to drive me deeper inside her! She was such a cougar and she knew how to use her body to the fullest to pleasure the both of us.

I reached a hand up and frantically rubbed her clit with my thumb as she bucked up and down. As I watched her massive breasts shake and heave, I heard her breathing grow more ragged and her moaning grow progressively louder.

Dot wailed as a series of orgasms ripped thriugh her, "Oh, dear! Oh, fuck! Yes! YES!"

I grunted encouragingly, "Cum for me Miss Dot! Cum for me! Cum on my hard cock!"

Dot shuddered and writhed for a while before she slowly came down from her crashing waves of pleasure. Dot said in a husky voice, "Oh my stars! That was the most intense orgasm I've had in years! Thank you, sugar! Oh, thank you! Wow, I can't believe your stamina!"

I said with a wink, "Mmm, I'm so glad to hear that! You're beautiful to start with, but you're even more so when you cum! You almost made me cum with you diring that last orgasm!"

Dot smiled brightly as her lovely flushed face glowed radiantly. She got up onto her knees and motioned for me to stand up before her as she lovingly said, "Almost isn't good enough! After all the joy you've brought me today, I want you to cum again and again! Slide your beautiful cock into my mouth! Let Mommy Dot make you cum again, sugar!"

My heart was racing and my balls were churning so what could I say besides, "Yes, Mommy! Such my hard cock until it floods your mouth!"

Dot ravished my thick cock and heavy balls like a woman possessed. Her tongue ran up and down my cock from the tip of my crown to the base of my balls. It was more than licking, she was making love to my cock with her tongue! This continued for several wonderful moments before she switched to tenderly alternately sucking my balls into her mouth.

I groaned, "Uhng! Oh, Mommy! That feels so good! So good!"

Dot then turned her mouth to my shaft. She sucked it about half way into her mouth and began repeatedly bobbing up and down on it. She then grabbed my hands and placed them onto her thick, beautiful white hair. She pulled off my cock to once again tickle my balls with her tongue before slathering it along the length of my shaft.

I groaned with immense pleasure.

Dot then hissed in a husky voice, "Now grab Mommy's naughty head and thrust your marvelous cock into her mouth! Face fuck Mommy while she deep throats your hard cock! Face fuck Mommy and flood her with your hot cum!"

I snaked my fingers through Dot's hair to grasp her head firmly as I eagerly drove my cock into her mouth. I then slowly began thrusting my hips forcing my pole deeper into her warm mouth. I felt her head bob up and down and heard her gag slightly as I plunged past her gag reflex to enter her velvety throat!

Dot was a consummate cock sucker! Sensational sounds purred from her mouth as she ferociously sucked, slurped, and gagged on my cock. The harder and faster I face fucked her, the louder and more sensuously she moaned!

The pressure welling-up in my balls soon made me cry out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum for you Mommy! Swallow my cum, naughty Mommy! Swallow my cum!"

"Mmm Hmm! Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!", Dot moaned encouragingly as she wrapped her hands around me and dug her manicured nails into my ass to help bury my pulsating cock deeper into her throat!

I came in buckets! Pumping blast after blast of copious ropes of cum directly down her mature throat!

After my cock quit convulsing, Dot slowly withdrew it back into her mouth where she lovingly continued to actively suck while tenderly squeezing and massaging my heavy balls. This continued for several moments before Dot finally released my cock from the confines of her matronly mouth.

Dot then used her tongue to affectionately lick and caress my cock before proudly purring, "Mmm, good boy! Mommy likes! What do you say we grab some drinks and soak in the hot tub for a bit to rest and see where our imaginations take us next?"

I enthusiastically shook my head, yes, as I smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am!"