All Comments on 'Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 03'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I thought this was a Dave and Julie story?

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Hate this series

Having to reconsider having you in my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. I am always intrigued by character and situational development.

I hope you consider continuing this story although I see it has been a couple of years since you added to it. I haven't read Chapter 4 yet (currently the last) but from the sub-title I suspect it doesn't go into John's return and total submission to Julie's mother. I would like to see John shortly get fed up with the abuse and give Julie an ultimatum to declare independence from the family or he would leave her. Submission is one thing, but abusive domination is something else.

Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way in this world would I let some (or my stepdaughter) teenager girl tell me what to do, Especially shave or wax off all of my body hair. This FLR or FLM has really screwed up this girls mind set. And what are this family going to do to you if you tell them all to fuck off??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES