Weedy Panties, Dopey Hose. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I reached for the lube. It made no difference. I didn't sleep a wink and couldn't have a wank.

***

Early in the morning I rung Dave, and blamed my back and told him I'd see how it was in the afternoon. Minge would have to wait too, I could barely walk.

At ten o'clock precisely I rang the sex shop. Thank Christ Alyssa answered and without a polite word I asked her, 'Those keys that come with the chastity device are they the same across that range.'

'Your Dom's been a bit harsh with you has she? You're not the first to ask that question, we've had loads of guys ring and ask....'

I cut her off in mid-sentence, 'Alyssa, please yes or no?'

'Yes dear, come in and I'll lend you a key.'

I was outside the shop in twenty minutes and just parked up, sod the traffic wardens, I'd already dodged the speed cameras. I limped into the shop and Alyssa held a key in front of her.

'Oh fucking Jesus, I forgot the lube.'

'You poor thing, you can use the toilet, here.'

She handed me the key and another sample of lube.

'Toilet is out the back past the microwave.'

I stood by the washbasin and when the key turned and the padlock on my chastity cage popped I found the courage to deal with the ring around my balls. I filled the washbasin with cold water and gingerly submerged my tackle, that itself was a relief and I kept it there until I was certain that I had shrunk as much as possible. The pain when I dragged my balls back through the ring was no worse than the sensation of having it around them and when the ring released my second blue ball I sat relieved for some minutes on the toilet seat.

I thought about Alyssa sitting there with some dainty panties around her knees and skin toned tights around her ankles and that her own pretty arse had been where my own was now perched and my cock began to enlarge much to my relief.

'No permanent damage done,' I thought to myself.

'You alright in there?'

I replied affirmatively. As I left the toilet I noticed an open cardboard box full of rubbish and not being one to miss a trick, and some might say not having learned my lesson, I took a quick lucky-dip among the rubbish and felt something soft and familiar and pulled out a pair of white nylon tights which, while still tender upfront, I stuffed down the back of my jeans. The fear of being caught in the act made me tremble and when I arrived back at the sales counter Alyssa asked,

'You sure you're alright, fancy a coffee?'

'A coffee would be great, loads of sugar please.'

She went into the kitchen and I called out, 'I'm going to have to buy that other Sissy, Alyssa, my mistress ain't doing that to me again.'

Alyssa returned and smiled as she handed me my coffee. 'Cheers,' she said and held her mug aloft.

'Here's to strict Doms, they're great for business.' She laughed and I couldn't help laughing with her. 'I have to fill in a market research form for the owner, nothing incriminating, just what you bought, your age, gender and profession. So what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?'

'Gas fitter, plumber.'

'Thanks for that, by the way, we got lots of other stuff, I think you need to get your own back on your mistress. Give me a bell and if it's a quiet day I could show you some stuff that will make her regret the day she tortured you.' We also do a range of mouth watering sexy lingerie, there's a link, you have to scroll down a bit to find it, click on 'Naughty and Nice', to access it.'

'You're on.'

I couldn't miss a chance to be shown sex toys by that horny woman, revenge or no revenge.

My mind had been elsewhere and I hadn't noticed just how elegant and sexy the women looked. She wore a Kimono that had red embroidered hems to the halter neck and armholes and red embroidered lions sitting upright adorning it. The material was a sheer black mesh revealing her black bra and sexy little black panties.

Her bare legs and feet were shod in black patent leather heels with a single strap over the foot and her pretty little toes and nails neatly pedicured with transparent lacquer put me bandy.

'Coffee was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks, I must be getting back.'

I gave Alyssa another thirty quid and she handed me the bag with my secondary device inside.

'I'll come out with you, it's a bit chilly in here out of the sunshine and I snagged my hose on that bloody stool again this morning, I need to pick up another pair.'

I handed her twenty quid, 'On me, Alyssa, you saved my life and that of my future babies today.'

She laughed and said, 'That's really sporting of you, that's really kind of you, thanks.'

I was only paying for what I had down the back of my jeans, she had confirmed that it was her tights I was taking away with me. I tried to imagine how those white tights would look through her kimono with the certainty that her black knickers would still be a visible shadow beneath. Irresistible was a word that came to mind.

Outside I waved her goodbye and headed for work to let Dave know my back was much better.

I turned to wave again and caught Alyssa staring at my arse.

'Wow, I thought this woman has got the hots for me, what a turnaround, can things get any better?'

In the kitchen, back in the shop, Alyssa rummaged through the cardboard waste bin curious about what she thought she had seen as she waved goodbye to her customer.

'I thought as much, the dirty bugger has had them away.' She chuckled to herself and thought, 'Enjoy mate, hope to see you soon.'

I drove back to the Stag's Head. The pooch needed a walk and I went to collect him. I attached his leash and moments later he ran behind me and stuck his snout between my legs and when I turned his jaws were clamped around a leg of Alyssa's tights. I nearly died on the spot.

Maybe her hose had been hanging from the back of my jeans all the time. I began to deeply regret my obsession with women's underwear, where would it lead me and had Alyssa been alerted. I wished the ground would swallow me up.

Minge wagged his tail and I consoled myself that I hadn't shown my own 'tail', neither in the Stag nor on site. The worst-case scenario was that Alyssa knew I had pinched her hose.

I avoided the bar, I had to get back into chastity before I went anywhere near the place. I went back to work and grabbed a sandwich on the way. Alyssa's hose was in the glove compartment and all was well I told myself.

Before leaving work I went to the Portaloo and lubed my tackle and slipped into a comfortable version of cock ring and locked the chastity cage in place.

I stepped from the van in the Stag's car park and heard the masculine bark of my dog. He would have to wait, I wanted to murder a pint. Taking my pint to a table I spied Eve coming out of the kitchen and feigned a grimace and a limp.

I had asked Sandy for a plate of bangers and mash. Some minutes later Eve came to serve me. She put my grub in front of me. She had served it like Desperate Dan might. Two sausages stood erect in the mash and mayonnaise ran down the length of one and mustard down the other. Distracted, I knocked the cutlery on the floor.

As Eve bent down to pick it up I spied between her thighs and in the shadows the gusset of her crimson red panties was unmissable.

As she stood she put her hand into my lap and grabbed my chastity device, hidden from view behind the table. I pretended pain as she would expect given the torment she had witnessed the night before.

'Good boy, let me know when your sausage is oozing, won't you?'

She went over to the bar and returned with more cutlery and set them on the table and said boldly,

'If you need anything else let me know.' Lowering her voice before she departed she suggested, 'Skin cream, perhaps?'

I really like a good sausage, and these pork sausages fitted the bill, coarse ground pork belly, not finely ground pig nipple.

It struck me while I ate that apart from knowing she was wearing horny crimson panties I couldn't record how otherwise Eve was dressed and now she was back in the kitchen. I realised why. My attention had moved to Alyssa.

Instead of being bound up, dressed like a sissy and milked by her, in my mind's eye I was with her on the beach with her and Minge and we were smiling and flirting and sharing a flask of coffee, sheltering behind a dune and huddling close. I had fallen in love with her at second sight. Mind you, I had nicked her discarded tights.

I didn't intend to wank despite my freedom to cheat, my release would be a mind-blowing, pelvic-spasmodic treat. I wanted to witness the delightful look of surprise, joy, delight and wonder on Eve's face when she permitted the evacuation of my balls and multiple ribbons of my sticky viscous tribute would fly from my bell-end. I wondered whether she would want to taste it or like some Dom's I had seen online insist that I cleaned up my mess myself.

The tweaked chastity device was tolerable throughout the working week but by Thursday seminal fluid streamed from my bell-end whenever I had to do a heavy lift at work. Bog paper stuffed in my undies kept my outer clothing free from embarrassing stains.

When Eve served me that evening and asked how I was my reply was terse,

'I'm oozing,' I told her. 'How are you?' I asked.

'Overworked, under washed, feet like two lamb chops overcooked, you hungry?'

My beer glass was empty and Eve picked it up and said, 'Full to the brim?'

I smiled and nodded.

She returned with my pint and placed it down with extra care on a beer mat and said,

'Mustn't spill a drop. Nothing to rave about this Saturday, so I'll be up in the evening about seven o'clock.'

***

The following Saturday morning I greeted Sandy at the bar and ordered the Saturday special, the all-day breakfast.

'The usual,' Sandy asked already holding a glass beneath the tap.

'No mate, having a day off, I'll have a pint of lime cordial, ta.'

I didn't intend to compromise my libido, saving myself up for my fate at the hands and hopefully the feet of Eve later that evening. Today I was looking forward to fresh air and an extended walk with the dog. We'd start off in the adjacent woods while he did his biz and then go off to the beach.

The tables were all taken in the beer garden, loads of guys, I thought they must have been at a footy match or something. The washing line was in use and I avoided the legs of Eve's hose and ducked under the line beneath several pairs of her dainty panties. A couple of pairs of her tan anklets hung under cover behind the shed. Although Eve had no rave to go to she still had customers wishing to feel ecstatic.

Minge never tired of retrieving the branch I threw for him but after an hour or so when he panted and his tongue dripped with saliva we returned by the boundary fence and as we emerged from behind the shed, the dog hurtled towards Eve and another young woman playing badminton over the washing line.

My pooch made a beeline for Eve's partner and stuck his snout straight up her pleated tennis dress and up to her honey pot. His tail wagged frantically as he ran over to Eve and treated her the same.

The doggy is a babe magnet and the women squatted and made a fuss of him and I caught glimpses of white panty gussets between their thighs. They stood as I approached and guarded themselves from the doggy affections.

'This is Caprice, she's spending the weekend with me,' Eve said and winked at me.

'Nice to meet you.'

Caprice's eyes remained with my crotch and she responded. 'Nice to meet you too, she replied with a definite eastern European accent to her voice, as though conversing with my knob.

I took the dog by his collar and steered him towards my van, his head craned backwards and his tongue dripped as I stuck my knee behind him and put him on the passenger seat. He and I both drooled as we drove away for the beach.

Caprice was captivating. Lanky and sexy, a brunette almost as dark as Eve, with a pretty face that had recently abandoned the puppy fat of youth. Her body a little less curvaceous than Eve's was made to be fucked. She was a cheeky bitch too, staring at my crotch. I wondered if Eve had been blabbing with her about me and then realised my naivety, of course, she would do so.

'There's this guy staying...wants to be my slave...I put him in chastity...he's crazy for my stinky bits and bobs.'

I returned about five o'clock to the Stag. I was surprised to see Eve and Caprice had only just packed in their game. I put the dog on his leash to avoid the inevitable and steered him back to his kennel.

In the bar I took the Saturday special again and a soft drink, lots of fatty food would do me no harm, I needed to keep my energy level high for later. Through the window, I saw that the guys were vacating the beer garden en mass. A couple of them came into the bar.

Eve and Caprice came in and sat down still dressed in their tennis gear and Eve went behind the bar much to the irritation of her overwhelmed Dad and busied herself with cutting fruit and pouring red wine and adding measures of other bottles into a pitcher. I thought she must be preparing Sangria. Whatever it was I watched as they necked it like it was lemonade and as I finished my food I saw Eve had prepared another pitcher.

In my room, I smoked a spliff by the open window. The summer equinox had just gone by and the glorious sunshine would be with us for some hours yet. As promised at seven o'clock there was a knock on the door. Eve and Caprice entered still dressed in their tennis gear and Eve said,

'I brought my friend along too, I hope you don't mind.'

(To be continued, Weedy panties, Dopey Hose. Pt. 03)

12