Weekday Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. I won't start fucking any new men until you have been working long enough to be able to take long lunches. I will only fuck those men you invite to the gang-bang. Is that okay?"

"That's fine. Will you tell me all about it when I get home?"

"Of course, I will. I might even write it up as a story for you to read," I said. "Or better yet, we will watch the video together."

"That would be great. I'll put cameras in the bedrooms, the living room, and family room. Anywhere else?"

"The bathrooms, kitchen, and dining room. You might as well put them in the den, you never know."

"How about out in the back yard?"

"As I said, I will never let them grope me in public. Besides, isn't there one there already?"

"Yes, of course."

For the rest of the night, we just sat watching TV and talking about what I would be doing and what Rick would like to see me do. I also had a lot of fantasies I would like to try, that didn't include Rick as a participant. I would let him watch but, not join in until I was finished satisfying myself. When the sun started to come up, we went to bed. We only slept a couple of hours. We both opened our eyes at the same time. When Rick rolled over between my spread legs, I lined up his dick with my opening. He fucked me for a long, long, time.

End of Part 1... there may be more to come...

Author's Note: This is the first part, I don't know how many other parts there may be if any. If there is a next part it might not be posted for some time as I have so many multi-part stories going on. I will try to get to it but I may not be able too. Thank you for your patience.