Weekday Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to go inside?" Rick asked.

"Yes," I croaked, my throat closed with anger and thirst.

"Well, grab your stuff while I pull around."

I just nodded as I gathered my things. I only had an overnight bag and my purse. The pillow I could leave in the car. When the car stopped, I opened my door and got out with my things. Rick came around and took my bag from me. I nodded and followed him to the door into the hotel. It looked like we were just inside on the first floor. Rick opened the door and let me go inside first. He followed, setting my bag at the end of the bed on the stand there.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Restaurant in the hotel or somewhere else?" asked Rick.

Looking down at what I was wearing and what Rick was wearing, I made my choice.

"Is Chili's okay with you?" I asked.

"Sure, sweetheart," he replied.

Cringing, I nodded. He took my hand and led me out of the hotel to our car. The drive to Chili's wasn't long as it was just down the street from the hotel. We were seated quickly as it wasn't yet crowded with the dinner crowd. After dinner, we went back to the hotel.

Chapter 10

Once in our room I quickly went into the bathroom, disrobed, and got in the shower. I just let the warm water cascade over my head and body. It felt so good. I heard Rick come in.

"Out!" I yelled.

I heard him groan and the door close. I hoped he realized he had really, really, really fucked up. Standing there, with the water running down my body, I wondered if he had fucked up our marriage. Why do you drug your wife when she is a willing participant? Fucker! I quickly shampooed my hair, washed, and got out of the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. Going out and sitting on the bed, I bushed my hair to help it to dry quicker. Rick was there looking at me. I pointed to the bathroom. He nodded going to the bathroom to shower.

Throwing the towel off, I pulled back the covers and turned the bedside lamp off. I climbed into bed, pulling the covers up over me. A little while later Rick came out of the bathroom. He went around and turned off the lights in the room and sat on the bed. He turned off his bedside lamp and crawled under the covers. I felt him moving slowly over to my side of the bed. When he put his arm around me and pulled me to him I turned so I was facing him. He smiled at me. I scowled at him. His smiled disappeared.

"Why?" I asked.

Rick closed his eyes. He kept them closed for a long time.

"I will know if you are lying," I said.

Nodding, Rick opened his eyes. They looked sad.

"Have I fucked us up?" he asked.

"I don't know. Tell me why?"

"Shelly was passing them out at the party. It seems she's a pharmacist and makes them for her and Allen's personal use. She had some extras and passed them out. I had never tried..."

"What was it?"

"Extasy," he replied.

"Do you think you need to drug me to get me to fuck you?"

"No, no, no, not at all. I just wanted to see what would happen when..."

"What am I going to do with you? You are way smarter than that," I screamed at him.

"I know, I know. God, I'm so sorry."

"You should be. What you should have done, is talk to me about it, not slipped it in my beer. You ass. Fuck!" I shouted sitting up in bed.

I just wanted to beat the crap out of him. What I did do, is slap him, hard.

"I shouldn't tell you this... but, right up until I remembered you slipping it in my drink, I was having the best orgasms since our honeymoon. What you should have done is waited until we got back home, talked to me and if we both agreed to try it, do it when we didn't have to be somewhere the next day. Idiot!"

"What? Then why have you been so mad at me?"

"Because you drugged me without my knowledge, asshole."

"Oh, yeah, I did do that." I shook my head at him.

"You sure did. Now, tell me the truth. What's with the gang-bang?"

His shoulders slumped, he knew I didn't believe his last story.

"First, let me tell you how much I love you."

"I know that. Why would you want other men to fuck your wife?"

"Let's see... I know you didn't have many men before me..."

"So? What does that have to do with it?"

"I guess it doesn't. Okay, okay. You are so beautiful, so sexy... couldn't you see the way all the men and some of the women were looking at you at the party? I just thought... I wanted to share you with the world. I love you so much, I want you to experience things I know we wouldn't be able to until I got this promotion. We will be able to visit exotic places and experience erotic things. The world is filled with wonderful pleasures. For you, other men than me are one I wish to give you."

I was stunned. I was flabbergasted.

"But we're married," I gasped.

"Also..."

"Go on," I said.

"Every man at the party expressed a desire to fuck you."

"They told you that?"

"They did. I was shocked the first time but, after that, it just filled me with pride to be married to you. And when Jackie said she would like to fuck you, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing."

"Jackie? Really?"

"Jackie. In fact, she and Bill wanted you at the same time as did several other couples."

"Oh my god, what have we moved into... a swingers enclave?"

"I guess."

My pussy was now really squishy and hot. It was a good thing it was dark in the room as my nipples hurt from being so hard. I lie there shivering. Not only was I shivering, but I was also on the verge of an orgasm. My body was betraying me, my mind was thinking that my husband was a crazy fucking idiot, yet the thought of getting sex from anyone, anytime I wanted it started to nibble at me.

"Goodnight, we have to be up early in the morning," I said.

"Goodnight dear," said Rick leaning my way for a kiss and hug.

I just turned my back to him.

"We'll talk some more tomorrow," I said.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too, but, right now I am very upset with you."

"I know."

I closed my eyes and to my surprise, I was drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 11

The next morning bright and early, after getting coffee at the breakfast buffet at the hotel, we were sitting in Carol's office. She came breezing in with papers in her hand.

"I have good news, we have an excellent offer on your house. Cash!" she said.

I looked at her quizzically. No one buys property for cash anymore.

"Counterfeit?" I said frowning.

"No, no, you misunderstand. Not actual cash, a cashier's check..."

"Counterfeit?"

"How?"

"They, no I don't know who they are, can do that too. But go on."

"They offered what you are asking," Carol said.

"Really? No negotiating?"

"Nope. No waiting period, no conditions, no anything. I have the contract all signed and ready for you to sign your acceptance all legal and above board. I also have the cashier's check for the exact amount. No need for you to even cash it yet, they are paying my fees."

"Wow, that's great and sounds really fishy."

"Why are you so skeptical?" Rick asked.

I looked at him and smiled. Turning back, I looked at Carol and stuck out my hand. She knew what I wanted and handed me the check. I took it and looked at it, I even held it up to the light. I then pulled my cell phone out and snapped a picture. Then I dialed the bank it was drawn on. It just happened to be our bank.

"Yes, I would like to verify a cashier's check," I said.

There was a pause as I was transferred.

"Yes I want to verify a cashier's check drawn on your bank," I said.

"Sure." I then told them the account number and the routing number.

They then told me the amount.

"Thank you, very much."

I disconnected and put the check back on Carol's desk.

"We're good," I told her reaching out for the contract.

I sat there reading the contract while Rick and Carol caught up. There were no gotcha clauses in the contract. Like Carol said, everything was on the up and up. I signed it handing it to Rick. He signed it and handed it to Carol.

"I'm sorry I was such a curmudgeon about things. I haven't been feeling good for the past couple of days, late nights and early mornings, trying to get the new house in order."

"I understand, dear," Carol replied handing me the check.

After saying goodbye, we left. Once in the car, I turned to Rick.

"To the bank."

"Which one?"

"Ours."

"Oh, okay."

At the bank, we deposited the check into our joint account. Everything went without a hitch. We went back to the hotel. We were staying another night as we wouldn't get back until way too late if we left now. We then went to the lunch buffet in the hotel. Then back to our room. I plopped down in the only comfortable chair in the room. Rick lay back on the bed, turning on the TV.

I sat there thinking and thinking about what he told me last night. My mind was a jumble of confusion and desires. I was suddenly wanting to go along with what my husband wanted me to do. I couldn't believe he wanted that but, then again, he had said he did. Was I skeptical? Damn right. Was this a test he was putting me through for some unknown reason? Hell, I didn't know. Was this some initiation of the neighborhood? That was a possibility but, to what end? Would I be complacent enough to become just another fuck bunny of the neighborhood? That, I didn't know either.

"You ready to talk some more?" I asked.

"Sure," Rick said sitting up and turning off the TV. "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me why you want this?" I asked.

"I want you..."

"No. Tell me why you want this to happen? Not why you want me to do it."

"Okay. Sorry. Thinking about you with another man, or men even excites me to no end. There have been nights, all I could do was envision you with a man between your legs pounding away at your... my pussy, hard and fast, and I would cum without touching myself. I want to experience that for real. I want to be able to sit there and watch you get your brains fucked out."

I gasped at what he said. Yet.

"We can do that with a video camera. You fuck me while it videos us. Then you can watch me getting fucked."

"It's not the same."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really."

"So, let me get this straight... you want me to fuck other men and women?"

"Yes, very much."

"Are you there with us? I guess you are if you watching."

"Sometimes," Rick replied.

"What?"

"Well, if you feel the urge and I'm at work, go ahead without me. You just have to tell me about it when I get home."

"Really?"

"Really," Rick replied.

"So, I could invite over whoever I want and fuck them when you are at work?"

"Yes."

"When you are home?"

"That we will talk about."

"What?"

"I think that weekends should be mine."

"What about weeknights?"

"They are mine too."

"Okay, so weekdays I can fuck whoever I want?"

"Yes."

"When we go out on weekends, if I find someone who I would like to take to bed with us, would you let me do that?"

"Yes but, I will not become your wimpy cuckold. When I get home from work, you better be freshly showered and clean. I will never eat your pussy with his cum in it and they must all use condoms until they can prove they are disease-free."

"So you have done some research? And I will be sure to clean up before you get home."

"I have. I will be your Stag. You will be my Vixen."

"Ah... okay, I will have to read up on those."

"So you will allow me to share you?"

"I don't know yet. We'll have to see once we get home."

"I can live with that. Are you still angry with me for the drugs?"

"Yes, of course, I am. Do you have any more?"

"I have two more pills, they are at home."

"Good! After we are home, we will try them together. I did like the feelings I was having. Like I said before, right up until I remembered you slipping it in my beer."

"I love you," said Rick.

"I love you, too," I said. "Now let me think on this some more."

"Of course, dear," Rick replied.

He turned on the TV and went back to watching whatever he was watching before. I sat there looking at him as I thought about what he wanted me to do. I took out my phone and opened a text file and started typing. It took me an hour and a half to complete what I wanted to say. At home, I would have finished in about five minutes on the computer, but I'm no good at typing on a phone.

Chapter 12

After finishing my typing, I sat there still thinking about what we might be getting into. We could be starting up a road that would tear our marriage apart. If I did what Rick wanted me to, could he handle the reality of me getting fucked by someone else? Could I handle that? Shit. So many fucking questions. I was tired of asking them, without getting answers. I thought I had been done with them after the document I typed. But, they just popped in my mind, over and over again.

Standing I stripped off my clothes. Rick caught me out of the corner of his eye. Looking at me, he was surprised when I just stood there letting him. Smiling, I went to the bathroom. As I went through the door, I waved him to me. I went to the shower and started the water. I heard him stripping down. When he joined me I pulled him to me and hugged him tightly.

"I so love you," I whispered.

"I love you so much," he replied kissing my neck.

We both stood there. Slowly, I moved us under the shower spray. We were kissing by this time. Grabbing the soap, he started to wash me. It felt so good to have his hands on my body. I know my nipples were hard as diamonds, they hurt so good. When he finished washing me, I took the soap from his hand and started to wash him. His cock was stiff as a board. I smiled at him. He was not only long but, thick. He fit in me just perfectly, stretching me just right. I rinsed, then he rinsed.

We dried each other off, then he hurried to the bed and pulled the duvet and top sheet back. I just climbed into bed kneeling smiling at him. He came to me, kneeling in front of me. I grabbed his cock and squeezed. I kept squeezing until his face scrunched up in pain. Backing off my grip, I kissed his cheek.

"Sorry, I just want to know how much you could take," I whispered.

Rick nodded, grabbed my hair and pulled my lips to his. We knelt there for a long time kissing. He pulled my lips from his and looked into my eyes. I hoped he saw my love and passion for him.

"You will never see me looking at other men this way," I said squeezing his dick again.

"And you will never see me looking at another woman this way," he replied.

I gasped when his other hand squeezed my breast until my flesh was popping out between his fingers. Did it hurt? Yes but, with him doing it, it also felt marvelous. I moved my hand down to his balls and squeezed. He gasped as I did. I never intended to squeeze them hard but, he didn't know that.

"Eat me!" I groaned falling back on the mattress.

My legs were spread wide, waiting for his mouth. When his tongue touched my labia I shook with pleasure and excitement. He was very good at making me feel good with his mouth. I loved the way he ate me. I was coming before I knew. Actually, I had been on the verge and almost went over the cliff when he squeezed my tit. Now I was way over the top and still climbing.

"Move around so I can suck your wonderful cock," I ordered.

He did as I said. His wonderful cock was right in my face. Smiling, I licked him. He was so hard. I took him in my mouth and slowly slipped my mouth down his long shaft. He was already stretching my jaw wide, now he would be stretching my throat open as I planned on taking him all the down. I had to pull back a couple of times to get air to my lungs but, I on my last push down his cock I took him in my throat. This was a first for me and him. I was seeing stars as his cock stretched my throat.

Pulling back, so I could breathe, then back down on his cock until my nose was in his pubic hair. I was shaking and shivering as I came from his mouth on my pussy and his dick in my throat. It was something new and it was making me more excited than I had ever been from sucking him. Then I felt his cock pulse as he shot a stream of semen down my throat. I held my breath as long as I could to get all his cum in my throat. When I pulled off of him I was almost passed out. I lay back, closed my eyes, and took deep breaths until my head quit swimming.

"Are you okay?" Rick asked.

I coughed a few times when I tried to answer him.

"I'm fine, really, I'm fine, dear," I replied.

"That was so good. I didn't think you could take me down that far? It felt marvelous."

"I'm glad, dear. I loved every minute. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. I want you to pound my pussy like you never pounded it before. Got it?"

"Yes. But..."

"No buts. Just fuck me."

I lie there with my legs wide open, my arms up waiting for him to enter me. He moved slowly between my legs, kissing my vulva as he moved up over me. I wrapped him in my arms kissing him.

"Now fuck me," I growled pulling away from his lips.

He lined his cock up with my pussy opening and pushed into me hard. I screamed in not only pain but, in pleasure too. It felt wonderful, I hurt like a bitch. I wanted more. Rick gave me more. He pounded into me for a long, long, long time. I don't know how long in real-time but, in passion time it was days. I actually felt like I did back in college when I would smoke a doobie before having sex with someone. Time dilation I think they called it.

"Oh my god, that feels wonderful," I yelled.

Rick just grunted as he slammed into me over and over. I was having one orgasm after another now. My pussy was filling up with a creamy foam. I could feel it as well as see it as I watched Rick fuck my swollen pussy.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming so good. Keep fucking me, honey," I cried.

Tears were actually flowing out of my eyes and down my head.

"God I love you so much," Rick gasped as he pounded into my body.

"I love you too," I screamed coming hard again.

"I'm coming!" yelled Rick slamming into me one last time.

He lay on top of me grunting as his cock pulsed his come into my body. I was shaking once more with orgasm. Collapsing on top of me, he just lay there. I held him tight to me, with arms and legs. I loved him so much, no matter what he wanted me to do with others. I came again at that thought. Then I came again as Rick pulsed his cock inside me once more. He pulled away from me and rolled to my side. I got up and hurried to the bathroom to clean up. Not all the way, just enough so I wasn't leaking.

Chapter 13

Climbing back in bed, I knelt above Rick's cock. Picking it up, I slipped my mouth down him again. I cleaned him of his and my cum. It didn't taste too bad, in fact, it excited me that I was doing it. Rick groaned as I sucked and licked him. He picked his head up and watched me.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want too," he said softly.

"But I want too," I said slipping my mouth down his cock until he was in my throat once again.

"Oh god, that feels so good," croaked Rick.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and crawled up beside him. Kissing his lips, I hugged him to me.

"Are you hungry?" Rick asked.

"I am. Room service?"

"We can but, I was thinking about taking my girl out and showing her off to everyone."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nothing devious, just to have you on my arm as we walk through the restaurant. You really never noticed all the men looking at you with lust in their eye?"

"Ah... no. I guess I should be more observant?"

"You should. It might surprise you and turn you on."

"I'm already turned on."

"Do we go out?" asked Rick.

"Yes. I really don't have anything sexy to wear though."

"Just jeans and your white blouse will do. No bra."

"Okay, I guess I could do that."

We got dressed. I stood looking at myself in the mirror. Rick came up behind me. He looked at me, then tucked my blouse in my jeans tighter and pulled the slack around back. Now my tits were on display. My hard nipples poked the fabric out. Rick then ran his fingers through my hair. It messed up the way I had it brushed making it look like was had just stopped making out before we stepped in front of the mirror.