Weekday Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, now you look so sexy my dick is hard."

I gasped at the way I looked. My pussy was starting to leak. I would have a wet crotch before we made it to the restaurant. We went to a restaurant I had never been to before. When I asked Rick about it he said he had been here on business before and that the food was good and the place was nice. I shrugged my shoulder. As we walked inside I tried to be observant. I did notice that a lot of men stopped what they were doing to look at me. I also notice quite a few women smiling as the looked at me. The waiter made a big deal of seating me, flattering me on how nice I looked.

Although dinner, I watched being watched by men and women alike. In all my life so far I had never noticed this phenomena. I was utterly surprised and yet, I wondered why would Rick want to share me if he had me all to himself? There was still something fishy about his story. We ate, then left.

"Where too?" he asked.

"Let's go dancing. It's been so long since I was able to hold you close and dance."

"Our usual place?"

"No, somewhere with soft, slow music so we can dance close."

"Okay, I know just the place. But, don't be surprised if you get asked to dance by strangers."

"I won't. Do you want me to..."

"Yes. If you want too."

"We'll see," I said smiling.

Sitting in the car I wondered if I would have the nerve to do what he wanted me too. I wondered how he would react if I let the men take liberties with my body. I wondered how I would react. So many unknowns. I hated not knowing if there was some other motive behind what he wanted me to do. Not that I didn't trust him... hmmm, did it trust him now? Suddenly, I didn't know if I did. The feeling was scary.

"We're not staying long, we have a long drive tomorrow," I said.

"We won't. One drink, okay?"

"That's fine."

When we entered the club, I looked around. It was very nice with subdued lighting. The music was soft and slow. There weren't many people but the dance floor was full of couples dancing close. The hostess brought us to a table back from the dance floor. A waitress appeared and took our drink orders. Once they were in front of us, Rick stood and put his hand out. I took it and rose to follow him to the dance floor. He pulled me into his arms and we danced slowly. Our bodies rubbed against each other. I was still quite excited. When coming into this place all the men had checked me out and smiled.

We danced for the next five songs. Then returned to our table. I was quite ready to go home so Rick could fuck the shit out me. I sipped my drink, then hoped no one had dropped anything in it while we were away.

"Don't worry, nobody here would do that."

"What?" I was surprised by his statement.

"No one would put anything in your drink. There are men all around watching the empty tables, plus cameras. They don't want..."

"What?"

"They don't want a reputation for letting their customers being drugged."

"I see." I took another sip of my drink.

"Dance." A voice came from behind me.

I looked at Rick, he smiled at me. I looked at the guy beside me. He was very nice looking. A bit older than me but, not by much. Standing I took his hand and followed him to the dance floor. He pulled me in close.

"You are a very beautiful lady," he whispered in my ear.

A chill went down my spine.

"My husband thinks so," I replied.

Chapter 14

That shut him up, at least for a little while. He was pressing his crotch against my vulva. I let him. This is what Rick wanted to see. Then he was nibbling on my ear. I moaned, which encouraged him further. His hand slipped down on my ass. I just let him squeeze me. Looking over his shoulder I could see Rick watching intently. When I felt a hand slipping up my chest to my tit, I pulled back.

"No."

His hand was back on my hip and stepped back close, letting his hard dick rub against me. I also moved his hand off my ass.

"I understand," he said.

"You understand what?" I asked.

"Your husband wants to see me rub up against you, but not grope you."

"That's not it at all. I don't mind you rubbing your dick against me, but groping me is something we only do in private."

His eyes got wide with understanding.

"When will that be?" he asked.

"Not tonight, I'm afraid." No point in let him down easy.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Can I kiss you?"

I pulled his lips to mine. Almost instantly, I was having a mini-orgasm. I became so excited, so quickly, I was surprised at myself. We kissed for the rest of the song that had just started playing. His tongue caressed mine in my mouth. I was on the verge of another orgasm when the song ended and pulled back from him. Like a gentleman, he took me back to Rick. I sat looking at my husband.

"What?" I asked.

"You were wonderful out there."

"Let's go home," I said.

"Sure. Whatever you want."

"You really don't want to know what I'm wanting right now."

"Oh, I don't know. I saw..."

"Let's go," growled at him starting for the door.

Rick got up and hurried to catch up with me. He grabbed my hand but, didn't try to stop me. Once in the car, we went back to the hotel without a word spoken between us. Inside our room, I stripped. Again I looked at Rick my eyebrow raised. He got the idea and stripped also. I pointed to the bed. He nodded and climbed in. He lies on his back, his dick sticking up hard as a rock. Smiling evilly at him, I climbed in to straddle his hips. Reaching behind me I put his dick at my entrance and sat down. I closed my eyes and shook for a good minute at the feelings shooting through my body.

"Did you like what you saw tonight?" I asked when my voice returned.

"I did. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, can't you tell?"

"I can. You are running down my dick and over my balls," he said chuckling.

"You think that's funny?"

"Yes."

I just glared at him as I started to fuck myself on his dick. It felt so good going in and out of my body I couldn't think straight. I just slammed down on him fast and hard. Then something I saw on the net on one of those sights I was reading came to mind. Reaching back I picked up Rick's ankle pulling it up in front of me. I did the same with the other one. I was now in what they called the amazons position. I was now fucking him hard and fast. His dick was going in me deeper than it had ever gone in before. I was up on my feet, knees bent, fuck the piss out of his dick and it felt fantastic.

Rick was grunting each time I slammed down onto him. My legs would be sore tomorrow but, I didn't care. It was almost like I was now the man. It was making me feel so powerful as I fucked him. I was coming and coming, hard. I just glared down at him as each orgasm flashed through me like lightning. Then things started to fade from my vision and I guess I blacked out. The next thing I remember was Rick beside me. I was on my back, legs straighten out and my arms at my side. I just looked up at him and smiled. Mini-orgasms were still ripping thought my brain.

"Hi," I said.

"Are you okay, dear?" he asked.

"I think so. Are you?"

"I am. You passed out from your exertion."

"No, I passed out from my orgasms."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So, you enjoyed the dance you had with that stranger?"

"Up to a point. I will never be mauled in public, understand?"

"Yes. Kissing is okay then?"

"It is. They can also press their hard dicks against me, but no touching. Wait, I have something for you to read," I said getting up on wobbly legs and getting my phone. "I typed this up earlier today, I want you to read it. To yourself for now. We will talk about them when we get home. I'm going to the bathroom to clean up."

Handing him my phone with the document I typed, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Chapter 15

When I returned, Rick was still looking at my phone. I looked at what he was so enthralled with. It was the document.

"I have to say..."

"Don't say anything. I will send this to you," I said taking my phone back. "We will talk about it tomorrow at home."

"Okay. You know I didn't cum."

I smiled at him.

"Well, you have a hand."

"Can I cum on you?"

"Sure."

"Anywhere?"

"Yes."

I lay down next to him. He started to stroke his cock. I watched his hand move up and down his dick. I loved to watch him masturbate, so much so, I started to rub my pussy. His eye widened as he became even more excited. When he moved up toward my head, I thought he was thinking I would suck him but he just kept jerking. Suddenly, he was coming on my face. I hadn't expected that. I was a little angry but, oh so turned on by what he was doing. So much so, that I hoped he did it often.

Once again I was in the bathroom cleaning myself. Returning to the bed, Rick was watching me, to see if I was angry with him. I smiled at him giggling.

"Any time you want to do that let me know. I'll be happy to let you," I said.

His eyes widened with shock. Nodding he looked at me.

"I will."

I crawled back into bed and turned my bedside lamp off. Rick turned his off too. He moved over so he was looking down at me. I pulled his lips to mine for a brief kiss.

"Goodnight, dear," I said cuddling up to him.

"Goodnight sweetheart," replied Rick. "Are we okay now?"

"Not by a long shot. Go to sleep, we have a long drive in the morning. I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~ WHW ~~~~

The next morning we stopped at the breakfast buffet to eat and get some coffee for the road. Then we checked out and started our drive to Atlanta.

"What do you want to talk about?" Rick asked.

"Nothing yet. I just want to think and enjoy my coffee, if that's okay with you?"

"It is. Anything you want to do, now or in the future, is okay with me, dear," replied my husband.

I was once again astonished by what he had said. His words suddenly got me wet when my mind thought about him wanting me to be in a gang-bang. I still couldn't believe him. There had to be some motive, besides his desire, pushing him to have me do this. By the time I finished my coffee I had to pee.

"Rest stop as soon as you can," I said.

"One coming up in about five minutes," he replied.

"Thank you, dear."

Five minutes later I was in the bathroom of the rest stop. I really had to pee. I washed my hands and went back out to the car. Rick was waiting for me. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Turning my face up to him, I let him kiss me. We kissed for a long, long time.

"Get a room," someone shouted.

We both jumped looking around in embarrassment. I giggled, Rick Chuckled.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Jillian Anne," Rick said.

Chills ran up my spine. He usually used my full name and middle name when he was either very angry with me or really wanted to express how much he loved me. He opened the passenger door for me, but I opened the back door. He nodded shutting the front door and going around to the driver's door. I climbed in the back seat, closed the door, fluffed my pillow and lay down. I was really tired.

I must have fallen asleep fairly quickly, the next thing I remember is the car coming to a stop. Looking up I saw that we were in our new garage in Atlanta. Now I knew I would be up all night. Grabbing my pillow and my purse, Rick was already getting the bags out of the trunk, I got out of the car.

"That didn't take long," I said.

"For you, no. For me, it was a long drive. I will be going to sleep when I get upstairs."

"Good, then we'll both be up all night," I quipped.

"Probably. But I will have the best company in the world."

"What, the TV?" I said giggling.

Rick laughed, then swatted me on the ass. I giggled. I was so glad to be home. Yes, Birmingham used to be my home, but now Atlanta was my home. And now I would have the peace and quiet I needed to think about what my loving husband wanted his loving wife to do in her free time. He didn't want me to work, he wanted me to fuck and have fun.

Once inside the house, I put my pillow on the bed as Rick undressed to get into bed. I collected all the clothes and took them downstairs to wash them. I also grabbed a beer out of the fridge, then went to the den and sat in front of the computer. The first thing I did was move my document to the computer and print it out. The next thing I did is look up Stag and Vixen. What I found was much different from my first search. I would still be what is called a Hot Wife but, Rick and I would be equals and both of us would decide when, where and sometimes who I would have sexual relations with.

I then brought up my document and started to edit what I had written. The first thing I changed was the title. It would now be House Rules, instead of just rules. I then split them up into three sections, one for the Vixen, one for the Stag, and one for the Bull or Couple. Some of them would be duplicated but I thought it best that way. Yes, I could see myself having multiple men or couples over and I would never deny Rick the pleasure if he could join us. I then printed them out.

House Rules

Stag

1. Always be honest with your Vixen. Never lie to her about anything. Lying could have disastrous effects on your marriage.

2. Always be attentive to your Vixen. Never ignore her. Listen to everything she tells you whether you want to hear about it or not.

3. Never belittle your Vixen. She is the one you love above all others. She is the one that loves you above all others. She is your equal in this marriage.

4. Whenever you can participate with your Vixen and her Bull or Couple. She will enjoy you just being there. She loves you very much and is not only doing this for herself but, mostly for you.

5. Let your Vixen know, often, that you enjoy what she is doing. She is, after all, doing this for you even though she gets a lot of enjoyment from doing this.

6. If at any time you wish your Vixen to stop, let her know. You and her will sit down and discuss the reasons but, she will stop at just a word from you.

7. Never, ever, let your Vixen become attached to a Bull or Couple in any way that will have an effect on your marriage.

8. Always reconnect with your Vixen when you come home, whether she has had a Bull or Couple over or not.

9. Each encounter will be videoed for the Stag and Vixen's viewing pleasure.

10.

Vixen

1. Always be honest with your Stag. Never lie to him about anything. Lying may and most likely will have a disastrous effect on your marriage.

2. Always be attentive to your Stag. Never ignore him. Listen to everything he would like to tell you whether you want to hear it or not.

3. Never treat your Stag like a cuckold or a wimp. He is your equal, your mate, your lover, and your husband. You love him more than anyone and he loves you more than anyone.

4. Let your Stag know how much you're are enjoying your lifestyle and how much you enjoy him participating when he is able.

5. Let your Stag know when you will be having a Bull or Couples over and ask if he would like to participate. Don't be disappointed if he can't make it home to join you, he is, after all, working to support you and him.

6. If at any time you wish to stop what you are doing, let your Stag know so you both can discuss what is bothering you. He will abide by your wish to stop without animosity.

7. Never, ever, let yourself become attached to a Bull or Couple in any way that will have an effect on your marriage. Always try and spot problems before they arise.

8. Always reconnect with your Stag when he returns home whether you have been with someone else or not. Also, even if you don't feel like reconnecting, talk to him about why.

9. Each encounter will be videoed for the Stag and Vixen's viewing pleasure.

10.

Bulls or Couples

1. The woman you are about to have sex with is doing this willing and will not stand for you to mistreat her in any way. The sex you have should be enjoyable for both of you.

2. The woman is married and will never belittle her husband for your pleasure. If that is why you are here, then you will be asked to leave.

3. There are things that you cannot do to the woman you will be having sex with. No pain. No marks. No means no. If you force her to do anything, not only will you never be asked back but, her husband will have a talk with you.

4. You must produce verifiable medical evidence that you are disease-free the first time and every time after that. No exceptions. She will produce her current medial evidence each time also. No evidence you will have to use a condom. No exceptions.

5. You are here to have a good time and enjoy the pleasure you receive from the woman. She is here to also have a good time and enjoy the pleasure you give her. She is not a whore. She is a loving wife whose husband allows her to share herself with you. So treat her good or it will be your last time.

6. Couples, if the Stag is present, he may participate. If he does he will be fucking your wife, just like you are fucking his. If him fucking your wife bothers you then you shouldn't be here.

7. Bulls, if the Stag is present he may participate. If he does, do not interfere with him and his wife.

8. All, do not become attached to the woman you will be having sex with, she is happily married and will never, ever, leave her husband. You are only here to have sex with her and she is here to have sex with you and make her husband happy.

Chapter 16

As I read them I thought to myself, it looks like I was going to fulfill Rick's fantasy. The rest of my time was spent in the family room watching TV. Around dinner time I ordered pizza and hot wings. They were delivered just in time. Rick walked into the kitchen just as I was sitting down to eat.

"Hi hon, I ordered pizza, sit, let me get you a beer," I said, getting up to get his beer.

"Thanks," he said sitting down.

We ate in silence. Not that we had nothing to talk about but, we were very hungry. Once done, I put the leftovers in the fridge and got us each another beer.

"Let's go into the family room," I said.

"Sure. More talk?"

"Yes, more talk, I replied smiling.

On the way in I lifted the page of rules I had typed out. As we sat, I handed them to Rick. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Read them," I said.

"Well, you have done some research while I was asleep?"

"I did, now read them."

Rick read my rules while I read Rick. He looked very impressed and happy at the same time. He took his time reading my words.

"Anything you think that should be added we will add," I said.

"I have nothing now. You have covered everything so far. What else?" he asked.

"I have to assume that you think that I have made up my mind if I have drawn up a set of rules."

"Have you?"

"I have. I want you to set up that gang-bang for this weekend," I said.

Rick's eyes got real wide as he gasped at my words.

"Wow. Sure, if that's what you want. How many?"

"As many as you want to see me with," I said.

"Okay. Twenty sound good?"

I knew he was teasing me.

"Sure, why not. I think we better start on Friday night, it might take me all weekend to get through twenty guys two or three times. Don't you think?"

"Okay Saturday night, six guys including me, okay?"

"That's better, dear."

Rick pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard. When I pulled away from him, I looked into his eyes.

"And when you start back to work, I will be inviting men and or women over every other day to fuck. That is what you want, isn't it?" I asked, smiling.

"It is."

He kissed me again. I could see the lump in his shorts as it twitched to full hardness. Smiling I put my hand on him. He groaned.

"I guess I do have another rule," he sighed.

"What's that?"

"I should be present for the first time with each person, just to make sure they understand the rules. I would hate to have them hurt you because I would hurt them so bad they wouldn't be able to get a hard-on for quite some time."