Weekday Hot Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To our new home. May happy times forever grace its rooms," he said.

"Indeed," I replied raising my glass to my lips and sipping.

Rick sipped his and set his glass down. Setting mine down, I took a bite of the lasagna. It was good. Not great, like my mother's but, good. Rick smiled as he nodded at the taste.

"Not bad," he said.

"No, it's not," I replied.

We ate in silence, then went for seconds. I was really hungry. Evidently, so was Rick. When we finished eating, Rick helped me clean up. We then retired to the family room to watch a little TV and talk. I was debating whether to bring up his "joke" about a gang-bang. As he pulled me to him in a soft hug, I decided.

"What's with you and the gang-bang?" I asked.

I felt him jerk, then relax. He turned his head looking into my eyes.

"Nothing, really. I was just joking," he replied.

I was looking into his eyes and I could see something. He was trying to hide it but, I could tell when he was lying and he knew I could.

"What gives," I growled.

"Shit! Why can't I tell what you're thinking like you can me?"

"Give it up, Rick," I said shaking my head.

"Fine, okay, when you said 'what a way to go' to my statement about her being gang-banged, it was like a kick in the ass. In my mind I saw you lying on the bed, a man was fucking you, you were sucking another and had a cock in each hand. I'm sorry to say, that really turned me on."

"Well forget about it, Rick, that will never happen. Not with four at least," I whispered the last part softly to myself as I turned away from him.

"What was that?" he asked.

"What? I said forget about it," I replied.

"No, after that."

"It will never happen," I said.

"No, after that," Rick growled.

"Not with four, not with anyone but, you." I lied.

"No, that wasn't what you said," he yelled.

I just frowned at him, shaking my head.

"You better get your hearing checked," I replied turning back to the TV.

Rick grunted his eyes still on me as I pretended to watch TV. What was going through my head was completely crazy. I saw myself getting fucked by someone I didn't know. The face on him kept changing. Each time it was one of the men I had seen mowing their lawn around the block when we were here on that Saturday. My stomach was churning, my pussy was tingling. I was having a hard time sitting still. I jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" asked Rick.

"To the bathroom. That wine just went right through me." I lied again.

Sitting on the toilet, I just slapped my face to clear my head of the thoughts I was having. When I had calmed down, I went back to the den and sat next to Rick. He looked at me. I turned to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Really," he said.

That night after we went to bed, Rick made his usual advances in bed. I giggled as he slipped his hand down over my vulva. He made love to me that night. Slow passionate love. I came a lot. I was so excited once he got his dick in me that I just moaned as he thrust into me. The only words spoken were 'I love you' to each other. Once I cleaned up we both fell asleep.

Chapter 7

I woke, realizing that it was Saturday. I shook my head. We had to attend a BBQ party. After meeting our neighbor women from either side of us, I was dreading it so much. In fact, I was dreading it so much, I decided to find a job when we got back from Alabama. Looking over at Rick's side of the bed I found him gone. I shook my head as I flipped the covers back and sat up. My head was spinning. Too much wine. I'm not a big drinker, even two glasses of wine will give me a hangover.

I got up and went to the bathroom. After my shower, I felt much, much better, although, my stomach was still a little queasy. I hoped a nice breakfast would cure that for me. The smell of eggs and bacon was wafting through the air as I headed toward the kitchen. I found Rick, just setting plates on the table, along with cups of coffee for each of us. I sighed.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked.

"Not since last night," replied Rick chuckling.

"Well then, I'm overdue. I love you."

"I love you too, Jill."

He smiled at me as he sat down across from me. We both bowed our heads for a few seconds and then started to eat. After eating Rick went out to the garage to prep the lawnmower. The grass wasn't all that long yet but, as everyone on the street mowed their lawn on Saturday, I guess Rick was going to go along with the neighbors.

I cleaned up the kitchen and went out front to watch my man do his thing. I sat in a chair on the front porch. As we didn't have a garden there was really nothing for me to do in the yard. From what we were told, the previous owner had ripped the gardens out after his wife died. Which I thought was his right but, such a shame.

Rick made quick work with the front lawn. When he moved to the back I did too. I sat in a chair on the patio. It was a nice flagstone patio, with big planters on it. They were empty too. I knew we would be placing some small evergreens in them, just to have something in them. Rick and I had talked about that at least. I still needed to talk to him about his obsession with a gang-bang. We really hadn't settled it last night.

I got up and went into the house before Rick was finished. I sat in front of the computer and started to do some searches about men who liked to watch their wives fuck other men. I was shocked at all the websites. I got over a million hits. Clicking on the very first one, I started to read about Hot Wives. When I heard the mower shut off, I wiped the browser history and closed it. I went into the family room and turned on the TV.

The rest of the morning I was in turmoil. On one hand, I was excited, yet on the other, I was depressed and a little disgusted. I just sat there staring at the TV. When Rick came in and sat next to me, I almost cringed, yet I was so in love with him I took his hand in mine and squeezed it gently. For the rest of the morning, we just sat there holding hands and talking about nothing. The party wasn't supposed to start until three, so we had plenty of time.

~~~~ WHW ~~~~

Rick wanted me to wear a dress. I was going for shorts. He asked so nicely that I relented and put on one of my few sundresses. It was white with a yellow and green flower print. It was tight across my hips but, flared out into a pleated skirt that stopped just below my knees. It was also a little tight across my bust line. I put it on without a bra and stood there looking in the mirror. My breasts looked good in this dress without a bra. I pulled a pair of bikini panties on, brushing the skirt back into place. I slipped a pair of light brown leather sandals on my feet. They were flats, I was going to be comfortable.

Jeff was in a pair of khakis with a white polo shirt. He looked very nice. He had on a pair of blue deck shoes with no socks. He looked rather handsome. I would have to keep an eye on him for the rest of the day and night. He whistled at me. I posed for him. He smiled, took me in his arms and gave me a kiss.

"No makeup?" he asked.

"Do I need makeup?" I asked right back.

"No, definitely not."

He kissed me once more hugging me gently. I kissed him back. Taking my hand he led me to the kitchen. He pulled a 24 pack of beer out of the fridge, I pulled out the 12 pack of Pepsi for Rick. He frowned but didn't say anything. We left the house and walked next door. This was Jackie's house. Rick rang the bell and Jackie answered the door fairly quickly. Almost as if she was waiting for us in the living room.

"Hi!" she said loudly.

I smiled my almost fake smile.

"Hey, how are you?" Rick asked.

"Just fine, now, come in, please," Jackie said stepping back from the door. "Let me take those things..."

"Just show us to the coolers or the refrigerator," I said.

"Okay, follow me, we'll be out back on the patio," she said walking away.

Rick closed the door and we followed her out to the backyard. Their yard was as big as ours was. To the right of the sliding glass doors, they had four large coolers set up. Rick took the Pepsi from me and squatted down by the coolers. Jackie led me over to the grill on the other side of the patio.

"Jill, this is my husband Allen, Allen, Jill our next-door neighbor."

"Well, really glad to meet you, my dear," Allen said, sticking his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too, Allen," I replied taking his hand in mine.

He held it gently for just a second or two, then let go.

"Do you work?" he asked.

"Not right now. I did in Alabama but, I might just take a break."

"Well, there are plenty of places to work around here. What was it you did back in Alabama?"

"I was a realtor, I worked for one of the big three," I said.

"Well, then, when you get your Georgia license give me a call, I could always use a good salesperson."

"Oh, are you in real estate?"

"I am, mostly commercial. Although, we do handle a fair amount of residential. Christine is one of my people," he said proudly.

"She was very good," I replied.

"But..."

"No, no but. She was good. I liked her, very personable."

"Thank you. I'll pass on the compliment."

Rick had finished at the cooler and handed me a cold beer. He had a coke in his other hand.

"Not drinking, Rick?" Allen asked.

"No, we have to leave early in the morning for Alabama for meetings with our realtor early Monday morning."

"Ah, okay. Honey, it looks like we have others arriving."

Rick was looking at his phone.

"What's that you have?" Rick asked.

"Oh, our security system has a camera over the front door with a wide-angle lens, we can see who is walking by or coming up our front walkway or drive," said Allen turning his phone toward Rick.

"Oh, we have to get one of those," he said excitedly.

Rick got excited about any hi-tech gadget.

"You already do, unless Carl took it with him."

Allen got up and went to the fence to our backyard. Standing on tiptoes he looked over the fence.

"Yeah, you do, see the camera on the eves just over the sliding glass door?"

Rick was right beside him looking over the fence.

"Yeah. So who do I call to get it activated?" he asked.

"I'll give you their card later. Remind me if I get a little too loaded, all right?"

"Sure," said Rick chuckling.

Chapter 8

The rest of the neighborhood showed up shortly after we had. We were introduced but, to tell the truth, I wouldn't remember their name until I had met them a couple of more times. We all just stood around talking and drinking until Allen said everything was ready. They had a couple of picnic tables set up on the lawn and the food was on platters. It smelled wonderful. It looked like everyone was meat-eaters. There were ribs, chicken, steak, and burgers, along with baked potatoes and some grilled veggies. Everything looked so delicious.

Eating was a joy. I took a little of everything. It was so good I went back for seconds. As I was putting more food on my plate, Allen came up behind me.

"You're going to lose that wonderful figure if you eat like that all the time," he said looking over my shoulder with his crotch pressed against my ass.

"I work out. Oh, could you suggest a good gym?" I asked stepping to the side to put more food on my plate.

"I can. There's a Gold's Gym up in the strip mall on 41 the all the girls go too," Allen replied stepping sideways with me.

"Thank you, I'll have to check it out," I said smiling at him and turning sideways and heading back to where Rick was sitting.

I wasn't mauled but, most of the men stood extremely close when they were talking to me. Never touching me inappropriately, yet, they seemed to always find a way to touch my hand or arm. I noticed the women doing the same thing to Rick. He didn't look like he objected but, he also didn't look like he was enjoying the attention. Looking around, I noticed the same thing was happening to everyone. It looked like a pretty close-knit group. I did see one husband groping a woman who wasn't his wife. She just shook her butt as he squeezed it gently.

The thoughts of the man who sold the house to us came to mind. Maybe his wife did die of having too much sex at one time. Maybe she did die during a gang-bang. Again the thought went through my head... "What a way to go!" Rick came up beside me as the shiver to that thought went zipping through my body.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about... oh god, I don't even know her name."

"Who?"

"The woman who died in our house," I whispered.

"I could find out for you if you want?"

"No. It's probably better if I don't know. Okay?"

"Sure, whatever you want, darling." Rick kissed my cheek.

He put his arm around me and I leaned into him. He felt so good next to me. It had been dark for quite some time. I looked at the sky and saw the stars were clearly visible.

"Can we go home?" I asked.

"Sure, several couples have left."

"With their spouse or with someone else's?" I had no idea why I asked that question.

"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention. Let's go," Rick said taking my hand and leading me to where Allen and Jackie were standing talking to Shelly and her husband Bill.

Now, why could I remember his name and not the other husbands? We said our goodbyes, thanked them for inviting us and left.

~~~~ WHW ~~~~

When we got home we flopped down on the couch in the living room. We were both exhausted. Even though we sat for most of the afternoon and evening, we also stood for a lot of it too.

"I'm going to bed," I said.

"Me too," Rick said.

Neither of us moved. In fact, I started to node off. I was startled when Rick bumped me as he got up.

"Come on Jill, let's get undressed and go to bed," he said pulling on my arm.

I struggled to my feet. It was like my mind was in a fog. I felt like I had been drugged. The thought came into my head, 'could they have put something in the food?' I didn't know.

"I feel like I was drugged," I said.

"Well there were a few of them smoking weed," Rick said. "Maybe it drifted by you."

"I would have smelled it. No, I feel... shit I feel horny and way, way aroused."

"Well, good, cause I have a hard-on that won't go down," Rick said groaning as he stripped out of his clothes.

I pulled my dress off, then slipped my panties off. I was first in bed. Rick turned off the lights and climbed in next to me. I was suddenly wide awake and wanting him inside me.

"Fuck me, Honey, I need you to fuck me," I said almost shouting.

"I'm right here, baby," Rick said slipping between my thighs.

He was inside me quickly. I was so wet and slippery that he just slid right in, to the hilt.

"Oh god, yes," I hissed.

Then he was banging me hard. My mind was reeling as his cock slammed into me hard. Harder than he had ever fucked me before. I was shaking with orgasm as he pounded into me. Jaw clamped shut, I didn't utter a word. I just smiled up at my husband and enjoyed what he was doing to me. I was floating along on one orgasm after the other. The squishy sound of my cunt was turning me on even more.

"Oh fuck," Rick shouted still pounding into my body.

"Oh my god," I growled as another orgasm flashed through my body.

For the next eternity, Rick fucked the crap out of me. I was basking in the joy he was causing me as my hips bucked up to meet his slamming into me. God, I was really enjoying what was happening to me. Yet in the back of my mind, I felt that we had been given something. Something that had caused us to do what would have really been out of character for Rick and I. Not that we haven't fucked each other's brains out before but, we had been exhausted and now it looked like we would be fucking until morning.

I closed my eyes as another orgasm shot through me. Looking up at Rick I saw that he was sweating so bad that it was dripping off him like rain. Reaching up, I pulled him down to me so he stopped fucking me. He struggled for a little while. I held him as best as I could. Then he collapsed on top of me. His hips were still jerking his cock in and out me slowly. I could still breathe, so I wasn't worried about him being on top of me. I closed my eyes for just a second. Then they flashed open as I saw something in my memory. I couldn't believe what I saw. He wouldn't do that to me. Yet, there clear as day in my memory was Rick dropping something in my can of beer. I saw it but, it didn't register.

Pushing him off of me I slapped his face. His eyes flew open looking up at me. I was scowling at him.

"You son of a bitch," I yelled.

I got out of bed and almost ran to the guest room. I slammed the door and locked it. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. What I saw was playing over and over in my mind. Rick dropping something in my drink. How could he do something like that to me? There was a knock at the door.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked.

"Just go away. We'll talk in the morning. Set the alarm," I shouted.

I closed my eyes.

"I love you," Rick said softly.

I didn't answer him, I just kept my eyes closed and tried to go to sleep, yet all I could see was him putting something in my drink. Why?

Chapter 9

I was awakened by Rick knocking on the door.

"What?" I growled.

"It's time to get up, we have to go," he said his voice muffled by the door.

"Great," I said flipping the covers back and sitting up.

"I want to apologize..."

"Stop! Don't you dare? We'll talk about this later. Much later," I said almost shouting at him.

I just dressed for what was now going to be a really long and uncomfortable drive. I grabbed my overnight bag and my pillow. I was going to sleep in the backseat whether Rick liked it or not. I headed out to the car, climbed in the backseat and lied down. A little while later Rick came out.

"There you are. Do you want some coffee?" he asked.

"No," I said closing my eyes.

A little while later I felt the car move as it backed down the driveway. I dropped back into the comforting blackness of sleep.

~~~~ WHW ~~~~

When I woke up, I had no idea what time it was or where I was. Then the night before came back to me and I got angry all over again. What was wrong with Rick that he would do that to me. I sat up, looked at the clock on the dashboard. It was ten in the morning. I shook my head.

"Coffee," I said.

Rick snorted but, was nodding as he slowed down and moved to the right on the road. It seemed I had awakened at an opportune time. We exited and Rick pulled into a McDonalds.

"Two sausage McMuffins too, please," I said.

Rick pulled into the drive-thru and ordered. After paying he pulled over to a parking space. A cute young thing came trotting out and handed him a bag and two cups. He passed the bag back to me and a cup. The cup was really hot. I put it in the cup holder and looked in the bag. I pulled out my two sandwiches and passed the bag back up to him.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem," he replied. "I do love you."

I didn't answer him, as I was taking a sip of my coffee. Then I was devouring my sandwiches. Once I was done with my coffee, I just lie back down and closed my eyes. My anger was still there and I didn't know how soon it would subside.

"Can we talk?" Rick asked.

"Not yet," I replied.

I heard the car start and we started moving. Wrapping my arms around my head, I just thought about what the asshole had done to me and tried to figure out why and what he hoped to accomplish. Soon I was drifting off to sleep again.

~~~~ WHW ~~~~

Once again I woke to the car stopping and the door closing. Sitting up I didn't see Rick. I looked around, we were at the hotel we would be staying at in Birmingham while we took care of the sale of our house here. I just sat there staring straight ahead wondering what was to come of our marriage. Why, why, why had Rick drugged me? And what was it he had used on me? Bastard. Then he was at the car. He stood outside for a second or two, then opened his door and climbed inside.