Weekend at Sue's Cottage

Story Info
High school friends have hot meet up at summer cottage.
2.5k words
4.48
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that took place several years ago after college. It's also my first story so the details are as true as I can remember based on it being many years ago.

Nicole's friend Susan (who'll you'll meet again in future stories) grew up going to her family place on an inland lake about an hour from our city. Susan was the youngest in the family, with older parents who didn't use the cottage anymore. As the only sibling in state, she basically had the cottage to herself every summer after college. Thankfully she often invited "her favorite couple" up several times each year.

In high school and college Nicole and Susan and many adventures together at that lake.

In the summer of '94 both girls had two months off, and they spend a lot of time together camping, cottaging and sneaking away.

It was late July when Susan invited us up for the long weekend. It's a beautiful, secluded cottage on a nice sized lake so we jumped at the chance. I had work commitments on the Friday so we agreed Nicole would go up on Thursday night and I'd come up after work on Friday.

I don't know what was going through Nicole's mind as the weekend approached, but I was really pumped for it. Nicole and Susan were both gorgeous, fun girls in different ways. Both had bronzed skin, blonde highlights from the sun and tight bodies. It was just nice to bask in their glow. Nicole was a little more naïve, while Susan was more adventurous and open to try new things.

Friday couldn't come soon enough. Luckily, I was able to slip out of work at noon, so I'd be at the cottage a few hours ahead of schedule.

The drive there was perfect. Sunroof open, summer tunes blaring in the sun as I glided up the highway to the lake. I coasted in the cottage driveway quietly. I didn't want to give away the surprise of my early arrival.

The weather was typical summer in July: hot and humid under a blazing sun. Temps were well into the 90s but feeling even hotter.

As I walked around the back of the cottage, I spied them lying on their backs in bikinis soaking up the rays with some chilled vodka coolers sweating beside them.

I quietly dunked my hands into the ice chest and playfully flicked some chilly water drops on them from above evoking squeals of surprise that turned into grateful a "aaaaaahhhhhh....do it again!"

I asked them how long they'd been lying out and Nicole said "long enough that its time to turn over! Flip Susan!" Watching their fit, early 20s bodies shimmy their way around and seeing their perfect asses started the temperature rising even more. Susan propped herself up on her elbows giving me a perfect look at her breasts. She smiled at me and said "Go grab a Corona, Dave. There's lots in the fridge."

I turned and walked back to the cottage and heard them giggling about something when I was almost out of earshot.

At the cottage I grabbed my overnight bag and changed into a pair of grey swim trunks that Nicole said were her favorites. She discovered the 'grey track pant' effect and kept buying grey pants, shorts, joggers etc. for me because she loved how it accentuated my "gear" in a slightly exhibitionist way. I didn't mind either. These shorts were perfect, and with my dick starting to swell a little bit from the girl's playfulness, it meant I was going to be on subtle, but unmissable, display.

When I got back to the dock Nicole asked me to undo her bikini top and put sunscreen on her back.

Taking off my shirt I knelt between the girls and took my time to draw Nicole's shoulder length blonde hair to the side and untie her strings, letting them fall to her sides.

Massaging Nicole is one of my favorite things to do. It gives both of us a lot of pleasure and we've started many romps this way because we just get so aroused. For us a massage is so often a leadup to sex that Nicole now even automatically aroused whenever she goes to her massage therapist, coming home super horny on those days.

I squeezed out a stream of Hawaiian Tropic into my cupped hand, dripping it onto her back and started rubbing it in. I took my time, leaving no skin untouched, making sure her torso sides were oiled and playfully sliding my fingers along the sides of her breasts.

As I kept working her body, I could tell by her breathing that she was getting aroused. And from the corner of my eye, I could see that Susan had turned her head to watch all of this through her semi-dark sunglasses.

I adjusted my position and moved down to Nicole's legs. Starting at her feet I have her a little foot rub while applying the oil to the soles of her feet. Her feet were her weak spot. Sometimes she can come close to an orgasm just from a great foot rub.

I worked my way up her legs, one at a time...teasing to her inner thighs and she adjusted herself to open her thigh gap for me. Her breathing was picking up and her hips were very slightly squirming each time I teased closer and closer to her pussy. A small wet spot was starting to show on the crotch of her baby blue bikini bottom. I wrapped up my massage, leaving her at the edge of being very aroused knowing full well she was on fire.

"That...was...awesome...." she mumbled slowly, having reached peak relaxation mode.

Before I could put the lid back on the sunscreen Susan turned her head away and said, "could you do me too?"

She had been almost in a trance as she silently watched me erotically rub Nicole down in front of her.

I adjusted where I was kneeling, and slowly moved Susan's hair and untied her bikini. Nicole turned toward us just as the strings fell and she let out a very content purr.

Susan had been a cheerleader in high school, and she was the perfect blend of a tight, fit body with just the right curves in the right places. I was looking forward to feeling her body and making her feel great.

With sweeping rubs and just the right amount of pressure Susan fell down the same hole of relaxation and arousal as Nicole. Her breathing increased and she let out the odd soft moan as I worked my way around body. Moving down her back to her bikini bottom (that was even smaller than Nicole's) there was a beautiful amount of her exposed cheeks to rub. I worked up and down her legs, just like I had with Nicole, pushing the blood flow up to her hips and slowly working into her inner thighs towards her pussy.

Sue started to grind almost imperceptibly in sync with my finger tips reaching her inner thighs, lifting her hips ever so slightly as I reached the edge of her pussy. To my left I could see Nicole adjust herself onto a plumper part of her towel. She was slowly, and gently, getting herself off while she watched me get turn her friend on.

Through all of this I was fully hard and focused on enjoying every second of the moment.

I wrapped up Susan's massage, putting the lid back on the sunscreen, and Susan tipped her wrist over and slowly wriggled her fingers against my thigh to say thank you.

I said I needed another beer and made my way back to the cottage. Things had heated up quickly and I needed to take a moment and settle myself a bit. After a few minutes I made my way back to the dock and saw the girls slowly wading into the lake, still topless.

"We're overheating in this sun..." Susan volunteered as they came back out of the lake. "I think we're going to go hide in the shade for a bit."

Wearing nothing but their bikini bottoms the girls made their way slowly up to the loungers up at the cottage.

Everything about this weekend was beyond perfect for me. And it had only started about an hour ago.

As they settled into the loungers, I tidied up their things at the dock and joined them just as Nicole was getting up to go to the outdoor shower around the corner. After a few minutes she came back wrapped in a short towel and she tossed her damp bikini bottom on the clothesline before sitting down again.

Susan followed suit, grabbing her towel but headed into the inside shower. Nicole tossed a towel at me, hitting me in the head as I watched a beautiful, topless Susan walk away. "Time for your shower too, lover boy," she said.

My arousal hadn't fully gone away, but I'd describe my condition as pleasantly firm, rather than hard, giving a nice bulging outline on one side of my shorts. I rinsed off quickly in the outdoor shower, rung out my shorts, and wrapped a towel around my waist.

When I came out Nicole had changed into a slim fitting (and very short) chemise that hugged her body perfectly. I gave it to her as a gift and she knew it was one of my favorites. Dark navy with brightly colored fish on it, flattering every part of her. The hem barely covered her perfect ass, and the top was tight enough that it tugged her perfect breasts a little closer together taking her sexy level to the max. And there's just something about the bare shoulders with the spaghetti straps.

"Come on" she said as she pulled me by the hand and led me into the cottage quietly. We could still hear Susan's shower running. Grabbing the front of my towel, with her fingers slipping inside at my waist, she pulled the towel apart and pushed me down on the couch. She stood for a second proudly taking in how quickly she can get me fully hard with just a touch. Taking a step forward, she put one knee after the other on each side of my hips while I helped the bottom of her slip slide up higher over her ass.

Lowering herself a little bit, the precum on the head of my penis found her already soaked pussy and I could tell immediately she was as aroused as I've ever seen her. She had been fully turned on by that massage and couldn't wait much longer.

I rested my hands on her hips, lifting the slip a little more to expose her sexy behind and she lowered herself slowly and intentionally....gradually taking me all the way in. There was a noticeable exhale that I was used to hearing because we always had to start of slow to let her vagina relax around my shaft. I'm not huge, but Nicole has always said I'm "big" and sex can be uncomfortable if we move to fast.

I could tell she was relaxed and easing into it once she started to make circular motions with her hips, still at full penetration, while she grinded her clit on my pubic bone. She started grinding faster, pushing harder and I could hear over Nicole's breathing that Susans shower had stopped.

My superpower when we have sex is that I can go as long or short as Nicole prefers. Is she wants a quickie that's over in 5 minutes, no problem. If she wants a longer tantric-like session that goes over an hour, no problem.

I usually followed her cues, listening to her breathing and moans, waiting for that moment when she would squeeze down with her pussy and grip my shoulders or waist with her hands.

I slid my hands up Nicole's torso to her breasts and rolled my thumbs over her erect nipples sending her into a full body shiver that brought out a rhythmic whimper. I knew she was getting close to the edge.

In the corner of the room, I saw the bathroom door quietly open, as Susan slowly exited. We were in shadow at the other end of the living room silhouetted against the bright lake, but still very visible on the couch really going at it. I don't know if Nicole heard Susan emerge from the bathroom. She was busy building through waves of orgasm as she reached her maximum, switching from a circular motion to sliding back and forth on me. I moved Nicole back an inch or to and adjusted myself to her new motion so the head of my penis would find her g-spot.

Susan was frozen in the dark doorway, leaning against the wall barely wrapped in a towel and silently fixated on us. She had moved one hand under her towel, rubbing herself....which visually was pushing me even closer to my climax.

Nicole finally started to release her first explosion, arching her back out, dropping her head toward mine, moaning out a quietly forceful "Now" followed by some steady, hard whimpers and squeezes.

That was all I needed to burst as I groaned out my release with a couple of hard breaths. I grabbed her again by the hips and pulled her much tighter as she pummelled her clit on me in a final flurry of cumming.

Susan took advantage of the fireworks to sneak into her room, clicking the door behind her.

Still grinding on me, Nicole came a several more times, moaning hard each time, soaking me and the towel below, finally whimpering "you're.....fucking......awesome......" as she slowed down. Her back-and-forth grind wound down into a rhythm of slower, smaller hip circles and with one final shiver, let out a last sigh. Nicole took a couple of seconds to get her breath, and then peeled her spent body off me, staggering blissfully to the washroom.

I heard the shower fire up, and I made my way back out to the outdoor shower to rinse off too. My cold damp shorts felt refreshing as I pulled them back on. I settled back onto a lounger with another cold Corona, replaying what had just happened.

Susan was the first to emerge from the cottage. Strolling slowly with a cut off white tee that showed off her bare midriff and a pair of tiny running shorts that let the perfect curve of her ass show underneath.

She grabbed a vodka cooler, and stepped over my lounger, pausing just long enough for me to catch a glimpse of her underboob. She flicked a couple of drops of icy water on me and gave me a wink as she sat down beside me.

Nicole followed a couple of minutes later wearing a fresh bikini and looking even more amazing as she swayed her hips to the tunes on the radio. Susan leaned her head back said, "I'm so glad you guys are here this weekend. This is perfect."

Nicole clinked her bottle to mine and leaned over, planting a deep kiss on me while Susan watched. Walking behind my lounger Nicole playfully dragging her fingers across my shoulder and then Susan's and then slowly lowered her almost naked perfection onto the lounger beside her friend.

Glancing at my phone, it wasn't even 4 o'clock yet, and we had three more days to go.

Que vida. What a life.