All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway - Orgasmic Massage'

by kikms6161

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How pathetic 6 years and you can't satisfy your wife? You need help.

kikms6161kikms6161about 1 year agoAuthor

I will post the conclusion of this story next week. Hope you enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! My husband gave me the same gift while on vacation in London. He stayed in the room, sitting silently in the corner while I was massaged to the point of craving to be fucked, and my husband watched me respond like a whore in heat to my Adonis masseur. It was the best gift ever.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

That's not it I hope🙁

ducodeathducodeathabout 1 year ago

Nicely done.. very erotic.. yes, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice throw. And we all know where she'll land, at least till one or both are ready to move on. She now knows what's out there, and its not with her ex husband. What a loser. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start looking forward to you continuing the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck gets his whore oiled up and screwed.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Sad! No orgasm man.

3

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

ignore the BTB trolls.

delete their comments.

5 stars just to spite them.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Well done.

Ignore the trolls.

delete their comments.

i really appreciated how the wife allows the massauer to fuck her, apparently without being on birth control. unlike most of my stories, the man does pull out. this is actually realistic because most women have at times relied on withdrawal alone and many use it as an extra precaution. this is very real.

Franglais83Franglais83about 1 year ago

A woman who gives massages is a masseuse, a man who does is a masseur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the hell kind of non-story is this? No emotions, no plot, just a loser who wants to give away his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkikms6161@kikms6161
Looking to develop a series of erotic stories to provide an output for my strong sexual desire!