All Comments on 'Weekend in Vegas'

by Seattlebreeze

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

They need to fo a full swap. Watching someone else fuck your spouse would be a fantastic turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
playing with fire.

Any swap, soft or not, is a huge risk to the marriage. I hope these two can handle what is yet to come. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Dunkirk

You mean turning your wife into a whore for other men would turn you on? You need a shrink badly. Get help.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe there will be baby bumps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Our first time was in LV

My husband and I used to fantasize about swapping, but it didn't happen until we went to LV with the intention of doing it. It was wonderfully erotic watching each other fuck a newly made friend, in the same room. We graduated to separate rooms so we could be completely uninhibited, and it was a glorious thrill for each of us. We don't swing often, but when we do it is always a treat. Great story!

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
So what happens at a swingers' convention....

as opposed to a normal convention....do people go down to the bar to NOT pick up a bit of 'strange' ?

leigha37fleigha37fabout 5 years ago
Aroused

Once again, you do not disappoint!! I loved the pace and the writing as always. You have such a gift and the ability to put the reader right into the story with you. I get so excited every time I see you have posted a new story!!!!!!

Shygentleman2Shygentleman2about 3 years ago

Loved your story. The descriptions were great. Will have to read the rest of your stories. I need to get a British accent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are always so beautiful. Very descriptive and wonderfully executed. Very very few misspelled words, yay! These Kate and Dan stories give couples that are new to swapping a vague idea of what they might be in for. Please keep up your good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeattlebreeze@Seattlebreeze
Intelligent, fun and sexy mother of two who likes to write and enjoys sharing experiences, fantasies and desires. Married but looking to explore my bi side both here in Lit and in real life. Feel free to message me - I love to chat!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES