Weekend in Vegas

Story Info
Kate and Dan attend a swingers convention in Vegas.
17.5k words
4.34
43.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story chronicling the sexual adventures of Kate and Dan, this time at a Swingers convention in Las Vegas. This is quite a long story (17,500 words) and please be warned that while there is lots of sex, it is, in this instance, soft swap only.

I have to thank my dear friend Pixandwords for the input and support that he provided in creating this story.

I hope that you enjoy and, as always, constructive feedback is always welcomed and appreciated.

========================

Kate

I held Dan's hand tightly as the cab exited McCarran International Airport and headed towards "The Strip". It was one o'clock, our flight from Seattle had landed bang on time, and we were headed to our hotel which, over the next three days, would play host to the "International Swingers Exchange" convention.

My name's Kate Jansen. I'm thirty-eight, mom to two gorgeous daughters and wife to the hottie sitting next to me. I'm an avid runner, averaging around twenty miles a week, which helps maintain my slim figure as well as giving me a pair of smooth, toned legs that I'm really quite proud of. In addition, I've been blessed with thick, naturally blonde hair, which is cut just below my shoulders, and sparkling blue eyes. These attributes, combined with my still perky 34B breasts, mean I'm still able to turn a head or two when needed.

Dan is a year older than me and even though we've been married for a little over eight years I still feel butterflies whenever I look at him. He's just over six feet tall, weighs in at a hundred and eighty-five pounds and still has the fit, muscled body that first attracted me, way back in college. It's fair to say that the strawberry blond hair that he had back then has become a little grey at the sides over the years however, to my mind, this only makes him look even sexier than when we first met. He's outgoing, fun and always the perfect gentleman since he was born and raised in Texas.

Despite the fact that I had worked hard to persuade Dan that we should attend the convention, I was feeling more than a little nervous. From my research on the net I knew that the convention drew hundreds of couples from all around the world, most of whom, I imagined, were much more experienced than Dan and I when it came to the swinging lifestyle. So far, our sole experience of swapping partners was a lovely weekend spent with my boss and her husband, Dave, at their house on Lake Granbury. We'd both enjoyed the novelty of sex with a 'new' partner after so many years together and, despite my initial reluctance, the experience had only strengthened our relationship. Still, that didn't stop my mind yelling that it's a big step from swapping with friends that you have known since college to fucking some random guy that you met only an hour ago.

It didn't take long to get checked-in and we were soon settled in our room on the twenty-third floor of what turned out to be an surprisingly nice hotel. Dan took a couple cold of beers from the minibar and, handing one to me, made a toast.

"Here's to an exciting, hot and sexy weekend, Kate. Just know that at the end of the day you're the one I love."

I clinked my bottle against his. "I know that babe. This is just fun. Remember how close we felt the morning after we swapped with Crystal and Dave? I'm sure it will be the same this time too."

He looked at me, concern clouding his face. "I hope so, Kate. I really hope so," he said quietly.

I settled on his lap and squeezed his hand softly.

"What does the convention schedule look like?"

From the side-table he picked up the sheaf of information that we had been given when we checked-in to the hotel.

"Well, tonight there's a cocktail reception that starts at nine in the 'Century Club' and apparently the 'playrooms' will be available from ten-thirty onwards. Tomorrow the exhibition center opens at ten and there are some seminars that look kind of interesting."

He kissed me as his fingers danced softly along my thigh.

"What shall we do now," he said, a lascivious grin growing on his face.

I laughed. "You are so obvious! Why don't we go down to the pool and have a few drinks".

"OK, but just remember that even though we're attending a Swingers convention you're still allowed to have hot sex with your husband," he replied.

An hour later we each had a margarita in hand as we sat by the pool surveying our surroundings. Palm trees swayed in the gentle wind and the blazing sun shone through a clear blue sky. Beautifully sculpted, bronzed bodies seemed to be everywhere and I hoped that more than a few of them might put in an appearance at the cocktail party later.

Okay, I know what you are thinking. How did it take so long for us to get to the pool? Well, quite honestly, you can blame Dan for that. The way he looked at me when I emerged from the bathroom immediately told me that we wouldn't be going to the pool anytime soon. The tiny pink and gold bikini that I had bought especially for the trip did a perfect job of emphasizing my curves, a fact that Dan didn't fail to notice. .

"My God, you look so hot in that, Kate," he whispered as his arms slipped around me from the back.

His hands clasped across my stomach while his mouth nuzzled and nipped at my neck and shoulders. I tried to resist, I honestly did!

"Dan...we said we were going to the pool," I gasped as his hands covered my breasts.

"Mmmmmm we are, baby. But you are just too much to resist," he murmured, allowing his fingers to tease my now stiff nipples through the thin material of the bikini.

His thick, seven-inch cock pushed hard against my barely covered ass which, combined with what his fingers were doing to my nipples, rapidly broke down any and all resistance I may have had.

"Oh God, baby. I need you to fuck me," I whimpered a few minutes later when Dan's hand slid under my bikini bottom and unerringly found my clit.

"All in good time, Kate," he responded, holding me tight while his talented fingers rubbed softly at my sex. Of course, he knows exactly what I like and I was soon moaning and panting while he expertly worked his way around my dripping pussy.

"I need you to fuck me, Dan...please," I pleaded again, after a few more minutes of his fingers pleasuring me.

This time he released me and I quickly pulled off my bikini bottom and scrambled onto the bed on all fours. He was almost as quick at getting naked and just moments later I felt the thick head of his cock nudging gently at my lips.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck!," I exclaimed when his solid rod pushed into my waiting pussy. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

He wasted no time, grabbing me by the hips and using deep, powerful strokes to feed me his entire seven inches. I moaned each time he filled my pussy and was soon gripping the sheets and encouraging him to give it to me even harder. However, being Dan he built the pace slowly, growing my arousal with loving, yet stinging slaps of my ass.

"You're so wet and tight, Kate," he gasped as he pounded me harder and harder. "Love fucking you like this."

I gripped the sheets harder and burrowed my head into the mattress.

"Ungh, ungh,...so good, so good," I cried, the mattress muffling the sound.

Dan redoubled his effort, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back as he took me like a man possessed.

"Oh God, baby...I'm cummmmmming, I'm cummmmmming" I wailed a few minutes later, as a huge wave of orgasmic pleasure exploded from my pussy.

My walls convulsed around Dan's thick shaft and moments later he too bellowed an almighty groan of pleasure as his warm cum began to fill me. He thrust hard into me four times, each time forcing another spurt of cum into my tight pussy. Only when the last spurt had drained him did he collapse across my back.

"Kate, that was amazing. I love you," he whispered as his fingers sought my hard nipples. I shivered and moaned as he rolled them gently in his fingers.

I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Now we're going to have to shower," I said, ruefully. "I can't go to the pool with your cum dripping down my thighs, Dan. Honestly, you're the worst!"

He laughed as he withdrew his softening cock from my pussy.

"Having to shower is a small price to pay for being able to have you like that, Kate."

So that, dear reader, is the reason why we arrived at the pool a little later than originally planned. Not that I'm complaining, since not only was my entire body still buzzing from the fantastic fucking that it had received from Dan but there was a lot more sexy fun to look forward to later in the evening. All was well with the world, I thought, as I sipped slowly at my margarita and watched the parade of beautiful women and fit men enjoying themselves in the sun.

Michael

"I think I recognize some of the faces from last year," I said.

Patty looked at me with a grin and a raised eyebrow. "I don't remember you looking at just their faces," she said. "At least, not the women's faces."

The two of us were in the lobby of a large Las Vegas hotel and casino, standing in the check-in line with dozens of other couples. We were here to attend a three-day Lifestyle convention - 'lifestyle' being the polite word for swinging. We are not what you might call hardcore swingers, but we'd attended the previous year and enjoyed ourselves enough to sign up for this years festivities.

'We' are Michael and Patty, married for around ten years and still very much in love. We both enjoy a strong sex drive and find each other irresistibly attractive. We're adventurous and outgoing, so when we started hearing and reading about swinging - sorry, I mean the lifestyle - we were intrigued and curious and wanted to know more.

First, a bit about us. Patty is in her early forties, 5'2", with shoulder-length blonde hair and green eyes. Her soft curves, smooth, pale skin and full (38D) breasts mean that guys often look at her a little longer than strictly necessary which, to be honest, I have no problem with at all. She has super-sensitive pale pink nipples and her smooth, hairless pussy tastes as good as it looks. As a bonus she has to be the most multi-orgasmic woman I have ever met. Her bubbly personality and fun-loving demeanor put everyone she meets totally at ease.

I'm Michael, late forties, 5'10" and around 165 with a medium build. I'm no gym rat, but I'm no couch potato either. Brown eyes, salt-and-pepper hair, no facial hair, and very little body hair; six-and-a-half inches and shaved smooth 'down there,' if you must know. Patty says my English accent is 'oral panty remover' but then she's biased.

So we checked in, picked up our goodie-bags and went to the bank of elevators to go up to our room. There were two other couples in the elevator, both carrying goodie-bags just like ours. One couple looked to be in their fifties but fit and tanned; the other was probably in their late twenties and had the nervous look of newbies - the way we probably looked the previous year. We all smiled and nodded. If they were anything like me, they were imagining what everyone else looked like naked.

In our room, Patty began to unpack and I sat on the bed to look over the convention program.

I glanced lovingly at Patty as she walked over to me. "See anything interesting?" she asked.

She was wearing a short, flared skirt and heels that made the most of her shapely legs. I couldn't help but put my hands behind her thighs and pull her towards me as I slid my hands up to grasp her panty-clad buns.

"Oh yes, honey," I said leaning up to nuzzle between her full breasts.

Her hands were on my shoulders, pretending to playfully push me away, but the bumps of her stiffening nipples pushed against the front of her white silk blouse, an undeniable hint of her awakening arousal.

"You know what I mean," she said with a giggle. "In the program. Any good seminars and events?"

I pulled her down beside me, planting soft little kisses on her neck and cheeks.

"A seminar on tantric sex, an erotic massage clinic," I said, cupping her right breast and teasing her thickening nipple through her blouse. "Some other fun things..."

Our lips met and her tongue danced on mine. As we kissed, my hand slid down from her breast to her smooth thigh. Patty half-groaned, half-sighed, into my mouth as my hand slowly moved up to her panties and my fingers grazed the sweet cleft under the tight nylon.

"Mmmm, you're going to make me all wet if you don't stop right now," she said between kisses. "And when we get on the elevator, everyone will get a whiff of my pussy and they'll know what we've been doing."

"And they'll all want to eat your pussy and fuck you as much as I do," I said, slipping a finger under the elastic and brushing against her warm, moist labia.

Patty groaned again, her tongue probing my mouth as her hand found my stiffening cock that now tented my jeans.

"All of them?" she whispered, squeezing my cock. "The men and the women will want to eat my pussy?"

"I want to eat it right now," I said softly. I tickled her ear with my tongue and she shivered. "I want to taste you. I want to inhale your scent. I want you to cum on my face."

"Oh, jeez, Michael, you bastard," she said. Her thighs parted allowing my finger to slip inside her as we kissed again. "Alright then. You've got me so hot and bothered, you're going to have to do it. But we're going to get naked first. I don't want sex stuff all over my clothes."

In a matter of seconds, we were naked, our clothes tossed any which way, and kissing again as our hands roamed each others bodies. I kissed my way down from her mouth to her full breasts, gently holding first one nipple then the other in my teeth, flicking the tips with my tongue. Patty made a low growl and stroked the back of my neck.

"Oh, you bastard..." she whispered again but made no move to stop me.

She sat on the side of the bed as I slipped to my knees between her legs. I gripped her thighs and parted them, pushing them back until her knees were almost to her shoulders. Her pussy was glistening, pink and moist. Lowering my face and breathing her feminine aroma I began to lap at her pussy in the way that I knew she found so erotic. Within only a minute or two, she started breathing heavily, pushing her mound up to meet my mouth. Suddenly, she gripped my head tightly, holding my face against her as she shuddered and cried out. Her cry slowly dissolved into a soft sigh as her body relaxed and she lay back with a happy smile on her face.

I stood up, the taste of my wife's pussy still on my lips, desperate to sink my warm, throbbing cock into her. Patty's smile widened as she glanced down and saw the bulging purple head in my hand.

"Here. Let me," she said, reaching out for my penis and pulling me forward.

She rubbed my cockhead up and down her glistening pink folds, coating it with her wetness. I pushed forward and she groaned as just the head slipped in between her lips. Slowly, I pushed in a little further. She gripped her thighs, pulling them back and wide apart. I felt myself slide all the way into her and she gasped as I filled her.

I began to thrust slowly in and out of her ultra-tight pussy as I leaned over her. Patty is quickly aroused when I create erotic word pictures for her.

"You know that right now...this hotel is filled with men and women who want to eat your pussy," I said, continuing the line of thought from before as I continued the rocking motion.

"Mmmm mmmm..." she groaned. "that is so hot..."

I picked up the pace, thrusting into her a little faster. "Maybe we'll meet a couple and both of them will take turns, sucking your clit and licking your pussy," I said, breathing hard, "and keep you cumming and cumming until you can't cum anymore."

"Oh god, oh god, yes!" she panted, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in with each thrust.

"And then the hubby will fuck you with his big cock while I fuck his wife right next to you... like this," I said hoarsely. Now I was thrusting hard and fast.

"Can you feel it? Can you feel his cock in you? Long and thick and hard... And can you see me fucking her too?"

Patty was breathing hard now, her eyes closed picturing the scene, being plowed by a stranger.

"His wife is cumming as I fuck her," I said, "and you can feel his cock getting harder. You know he's going to cum inside you."

"Oh jeez! Oh god! I'm almost there," she groaned, her eyes squeezed tight, her hands gripping my shoulders. "Don't stop, don't stop!"

I was plowing into Patty like a piston, way beyond the point of no return. "He's gonna cum, Patty. Can you feel it? He can't stop. He's gonna cum inside you... now!"

Patty screamed and gripped my shoulders as her orgasm blossomed and she felt my cock fire the first spurts into her. She was writhing beneath me, her own climax extended by the sensations of my semen bursting inside. Gradually I slowed until I was spent and lowered myself into her arms. As my softening penis slipped out, I slid to her side, my arm still around her.

She snuggled up against me, smiled contentedly and whispered, "Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine," I replied with a happy smile of my own.

After a few minutes, when our breathing and heartbeat had returned to normal, Patty said, "It's just like last year. Just being here makes us both so damn horny."

I paused for a moment, choosing my words carefully. "While we were making love, I was telling you that little fantasy we both love," I said slowly, "that we were both fucking someone else, and it made you really hot, remember?"

"Yes, I remember," she replied softly, her voice muffled with her face against my neck.

"And when I told you that the guy was going to cum inside you, it set you off and you were cumming like a runaway train, just thinking about his cock inside you, and me fucking his wife."

Patty remained silent. I could feel her breathing against the side of my face. After a moment, I continued. "So... is that a fantasy you'd like to turn into a reality?"

After a moment she sat up, supporting herself on one elbow as she looked at me. She ran her other hand through her tangled hair.

"Michael, we've talked about this," she said gently. "We decided we'd stick to soft swap, didn't we?"

I nodded. A couple of years previously, we'd seen a TV program about swingers and how they were just normal, everyday people who enjoyed recreational sex. Intrigued and - frankly - a little turned on by the concept, we started fantasizing about some sort of sexual adventures with another couple. We even visited an 'adult club' in a nearby city and found a website for swingers. While we were doing this, we found that our sex life with each other turned up a couple of notches, mainly due to the fantasies that these explorations engendered.

When we first decided to dabble our feet in the Lifestyle, we agreed that - at least initially - we would limit our interactions with other couples to 'soft swap.' That was a term we discovered along the way. For us, it meant that we would be willing to play with another couple and explore the joys of sex with the exception of penetration. We both love giving and receiving oral sex so that was no problem, but actual intercourse would be reserved for just each other.

We replied to profiles at the online adult site and even placed our own. We made it clear that we were only interested in a soft swap and met two or three couples who shared that interest. The previous year, we had attended our first Las Vegas Lifestyle convention and did make a connection with another like-minded couple. We had found that it was a lot of fun and actually increased our love for, and physical attraction to, each other. But increasingly, I'd noticed how much of a turn-on it was for Patty to fantasize about being fucked by another man while I fucked his wife. In other words, full swap. But Patty was reminding me of our agreement to limit our sexual playtime to soft swap.