Weekend in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, darling," I said, "And that's fine. You know I love you and nothing is going to change that. We're having a heck of a lot of fun. And I'm not complaining about the 'happy endings' either!"

She smiled and said, "So let's keep it that way. At least for now."

Perhaps my expression changed slightly when I heard the words: 'for now' because Patty sighed and poked my chest with her forefinger. "Maybe one day we'll both be ready to move on to full swap. I'm not saying we definitely will, but maybe we will," she said, drawing little circles on my chest with her finger. "It would have to be a very special couple that I... that we both... feel totally comfortable with. I'll know if and when that happens. So, will you leave it to me to make the decision?"

I hugged her naked body tight against my chest and kissed her. "Of course, darling. I trust you to know when the time is right."

I began to kiss her again but she wriggled out of arms and rolled off the bed, her full breasts jiggling deliciously. "Save that for later," she giggled, noting that my penis was showing signs of reawakening.

Patty glanced over at the digital alarm clock on the nightstand. "Look at the time!" She waved her hand somewhere between me and the clock, making her breasts bounce a little more. Her boobs were certainly more interesting than the clock. "Now we'll just have time to shower and get dressed before we go down to the cocktail party. We're definitely not missing that," she added.

I wasn't about to disagree. A cocktail and a chance to mingle with the other attendees was my idea of a great way to kick off our sexy weekend.

"We want first dibs on the cutest couples," she called over her shoulder with a chuckle, as she padded off to the bathroom.

In less than an hour, I was wearing a tan blazer over an open-necked white shirt and brown pants. Patty was wearing a short, strapless cocktail dress in lime green with small sparkling sequins across the bust. The strappy green heels complemented the color of the dress and emphasized the curve of her calves.

"That dress brings out the green in your eyes," I said with an admiring glance.

Patty raised her eyebrows and opened her eyes wide as she attached her emerald earrings. "Why do you think I'm wearing it?" she asked.

"So everyone will notice you and think you look hot?"

"That too," she smiled grabbing her purse and heading for the door. I held Patty's hand as waited for the elevator. I could tell she was as excited as I was as we heard a muted chime and the elevator doors slid open silently.

Kate

I gripped Dan's hand as the elevator descended past the twentieth floor. There was no turning back now, I thought as my eye's swiveled to admire the handsome man standing by my side. Dan looked hot in his black dress pants, a yellow open-necked shirt, and a soft, khaki sports coat. My God, every woman in the place is going to want him tonight, I thought as my mind wandered back to his thick cock plunging into me earlier in the day.

I was swept from my reverie by the ping of the elevator as it slowed to a stop at the twelfth floor. The doors opened to reveal a small blonde woman standing hand in hand with a taller, fit man who immediately gave me a dazzling smile as he stepped into the elevator after his wife. I returned his smile, quickly taking in just how good he looked in the tan blazer that covered the white shirt that he wore. His wife was radiant, wearing a short, lime green cocktail dress that perfectly complemented her captivating green eyes and shapely legs. The strappy green heels that she wore worked perfectly with the dress to give her that timeless classy, but sexy, look that we women all strive to achieve.

I had chosen a white silk bodysuit that featured a deep, almost to my waist, plunge in front while perfectly hugging my breasts. I'd paired it with a short blue leather skirt that had a long slit on each leg held together with leather ties that showcased my firm and toned thighs. I accessorized the ensemble with white, strappy heels and a clutch purse. Dan had complimented me on just how hot I looked as we left the room which made me feel confident and sexy; feeling that were only enhanced when the sexy guy that entered the elevator followed suit.

"Wow, I hope that you don't mind me saying this but you look truly stunning this evening," he said, flashing both Dan and I another beaming smile. "I see from your wristbands that you are headed to the same function as we are. This is my wife, Patty," he said, motioning to the cute blonde next to him, "and I'm Michael."

Michael's words were spoken in a sexy English accent that only added to the initial attraction I was feeling. I turned on my sexiest smile as Dan made the introductions.

"Hi, I'm Dan and this gorgeous lady next to me is my wife, Kate. Good to meet you both," he replied, his eyes sweeping up and down Patty's firm body. "And Patty, you look, if I may say so, like a goddess tonight."

Patty laughed, blushing lightly at Dan's compliment.

"Why, thank you, kind sir. It looks as if you brought your own goddess with you," she responded, smiling directly at me before turning her sparkling eyes towards Dan. "She must be since she appears to be in the company of a Norske God!"

I looked at Dan and laughed. "A Norske God, baby. Maybe I should just call you Thor for the rest of the weekend!"

Dan's face sported a broad grin. "Well, since I'm a god for the weekend, do I get to have my way with any woman I want," he said, looking straight at Patty, who giggled.

"Well I'd say that remains to be seen, but who knows," she responded, casting her eyes downwards for just a second.

Just then the elevator pinged and the doors opened to reveal a melée of people milling around outside the lounge. Michael and Dan stood back, allowing Patty and I to exit into the noisy hubbub.

"Why don't we see if we can find a quiet table while the guys get us some drinks," she said as we made our way through the crowd into the dimly lit bar.

Turning to her husband, she said, "Gin and tonic, please with lots of ice. How about you Kate?"

"Ummmm, I think maybe I'll start with a nice glass of chilled Chablis. Thanks, babe," I said looking at Dan.

"How about over there," I said, pointing to a small table in the corner. "We could probably fit around that table."

Five minutes later the guys returned bearing drinks and a few ramekins full of nuts.

"Here's to a weekend full of gods and goddesses," Dan said, raising his glass and making a toast.

I laughed. "Oh, god Patty. See what you have created. Norske God is all we're going to hear this weekend."

She leaned towards my ear, giggled and whispered, "Well I'm hoping that he's equipped like a Norske God ought to be!"

"I've never had any complaints!" I responded with a laugh. "And I hope you don't mind me saying but your husband has the cutest accent. I could listen to him talk all night long."

"I know! I call it oral panty dropper! I was his from the first moment I heard it. We met at my friend's wedding. We were both single. He asked me out on a date, I said yes, and the rest is history."

"Well, all I can say is that his accent seems to be working it's magic on me too!'

Our conversation was interrupted by a stunning young lady who stepped to the center of the floor and began a speech welcoming everyone to the convention and highlighting some of the events planned for the next few days. When she finished the DJ started with the music, a little loud but at a level where conversation was still possible so long as you were close to the other party. Dan looked at me meaningfully across the table and I understood that he wanted to exchange places with me. I smiled at Patty before picking up my wine and walking around the table to sit close to Michael. He leaned in and spoke into my ear.

"Is this your first time at the convention, Kate?"

"Yes, I had no idea that it was going to be so large. Or that there would be so many beautiful people here." I responded.

"Well let me tell you that you fit right in," Michael said in his sexy accent. "I'm already hoping that all four of us can spend some time getting to know each other much better this weekend."

I blushed a little and sipped on my wine. He was attractive and his comment made me feel sexy and desirable but the weekend had just begun and I wanted to go slow.

"Oh, I'm sure we will find some time for that," I said cautiously, glancing across at Dan and Patty.

Patty was smiling as Dan talked animatedly into her ear, his hand resting on her thigh just above her knee.

"Would you dance with me, Kate?" Michael asked quietly.

I smiled, stood, and giving him my hand allowed him to lead me on to the dance floor. Despite the fact that it was still early the DJ was already playing soft, slow ballads, perhaps to encourage everyone to get close and intimate, both on the dance floor and at the tables that surrounded it.

Joining the seven or eight couples that were already on the floor, I draped my arms around Michael's neck and allowed him to draw me tightly against his body as we started to move to the music. My eyes closed and I laid my head on his shoulder, enjoying the warm feeling of his body pressed against mine. Feeling a little mischievous I rubbed my breasts against his chest as we swayed sensually to the music. It didn't take long for his hands to slide down to my ass causing me to lift my head and look at him with a confident, sexy smile. I moved my body closer, pressing against the large erection that was now straining his pants.

"Excuse me, I must just go and visit the ladies room. I'll be right back," I said.

Truth be told I wanted a few moments to consider my thoughts regarding Michael.

Michael

When the elevator doors opened, I think I blinked. I know my facial expression must have betrayed my obvious delight at what I saw. Standing in front of me, holding hands with a tall, good-looking guy, was a stunningly beautiful woman wearing a blue leather skirt short enough to reveal the most amazing, toned legs. If that wasn't enough, the plunging neckline of her white top emphasized a pair of very appetizing breasts.

I felt Patty squeeze my hand to shake me out of my trance and we stepped into the elevator. We introduced ourselves and I could tell that Patty was liking what she saw as she quickly fell into conversation with the guy whose name, it turned out, was Dan. In fact, she was quite flirty with him which is always a good sign. I think she was already getting a little tingle, thinking of some of the possibilities that the weekend might offer.

Dan's wife, Kate, was the exclusive object of my attention. When we attended the convention the previous year, we had met some fun couples and we'd definitely enjoyed ourselves. But there hadn't been the kind of instant attraction that I was feeling right there before the elevator even reached the ground floor. Kate was beautiful, elegant, and had an air of sophisticated confidence.

In our limited experience of the Lifestyle, we had found that whatever the guys think (and yes, guys often let their dicks do the thinking for them) women have a much better intuition and I've learned to be guided by Patty's feelings about who we do or don't play with. Judging by the sparkling smile and banter that Patty was sharing with Dan, things were definitely looking promising.

Once we were settled in the lounge where the cocktail reception was taking place, I took the opportunity to ask Kate to dance before anybody else did. I glanced over at Patty who seemed happily involved in a conversation with Dan as they sat close together at the little table.

I took Kate in my arms and she moved in close to me with little hesitation. Feeling her firm breasts against my chest, I let my hands move down her back until they rested on her butt. This was a woman I had only just met, and in any other situation this would be 'inappropriate behavior.' But this was, after all, a convention for couples looking to hook up with other sexy couples. I felt the familiar sensation of my penis beginning to awaken as we swayed against each other. Kate must have felt it too. She raised an eyebrow and gave me an enigmatic smile but didn't make any attempt to move back away from me.

As the DJ switched to a more uptempo tune, Kate undraped herself from my arms, but her smile told me that she hadn't been offended by the realization of my arousal. She excused herself and headed to the restroom. I looked over at Patty and Dan. From what I could see in the dimly lit room, their faces were close together and their hands seemed to be under the table. I smiled. No need to be the third wheel, I thought. I'll leave them to get to know each other better, or whatever it is they're doing. I wandered out of the room and found myself alone in a quiet, carpeted corridor, with the muted sound from the dance floor barely audible.

At that moment, I was aware of Kate approaching me, on her way back to the party. As I watched, I was once again mesmerized by her amazing legs, the firmness of which was only emphasized by the strappy white heels that she wore.

She smiled as she caught me admiring her.

"Are you following me?" she asked, her head tilted to one side.

I considered the question. "Not exactly," I said. "At least, not intentionally. That could seem kind of creepy, couldn't it?"

"Or kind of flattering," Kate murmured, taking a step closer to me.

"Perhaps we could continue our dance out here," I said taking her hand in mine.

"We can't really hear the music out here."

"If we're very quiet, I think we can hear just enough," I whispered, taking Kate in my arms again.

"I think you're right," she said, leaning her head against my shoulder. I nuzzled her hair and caught a tantalizing hint of the perfume she was wearing. I felt my erection awakening again.

"How was the Chablis?" I asked.

"Good," she nodded, swaying gently against me.

"It tasted good?"

"Mm-hmm."

"May I taste it?"

Her expression told me that she wasn't quite sure what I meant. I put the back of my hand under her chin and gently tilted her face up to me. I paused for a moment as we looked into each other's eyes. I lowered my face and let my lips brush against hers.

"Mmm," I said quietly. "You're right. It does taste good. But I need another taste to be sure."

"Oh yes," Kate replied. "You have to be sure."

Again, I leaned forward until my lips were against hers. I kissed her softly.

Wow, I thought to myself, if Patty is having as much fun with Dan as I'm having with Kate, this is going to be a helluva weekend. I went in search of the men's room.

Kate

My blue lace thong was soaked after my encounter with Michael in the corridor. The way that he had kissed me was delicious; slow, soft, sensual but filled with a tantalizing glimpse of the heat and passion that the two of us might create together. I shivered as I thought of the thick bulge I'd discovered in his pants and the vision in my head of me, on my knees, unwrapping him sent another surge of energy to my already dripping pussy.

I glanced back at Michael, giving him a sexy smile that hopefully communicated exactly what I was feeling, as I turned the corner and made my way back to the lounge. I wondered what Dan and Patty were doing as I worked my way through the throng of sexily clad bodies by the bar.

I smiled as I saw the two of them turned towards each other, deep in the throes of a full-on passionate kiss. Dan's hand was on the inside of Patty's thigh while her hands were in his hair, seemingly pulling his mouth onto hers. I watched them kiss for a long time; the sight of my husband making out so passionately with the sexy, diminutive blonde that he had met no more than an hour ago only served to make me even wetter. A little flutter of jealousy worked its way through my stomach; not at the fact that my husband was kissing such a beautiful woman but, rather, as a result of me wanting her too. Patty was beautiful and I determined that I'd be enjoying the delights of her delicious body and full, firm breasts before the weekend was over.

I approached the table slowly, making sure that Patty had an opportunity to see me returning. She smiled up at me as she broke the kiss with Dan.

"Hi, Kate. Looks like you were having fun dancing with Michael. He does know how to dance sexily doesn't he?"

"Oh, I'd say so. He's rather delicious when he's holding you and whispering in your ear," I said laughing, "as I'm sure you know, Patty."

She laughed as well. "Talking of delicious, I was just getting to know your darling husband. Seems like there are some things that he is very good at too!"

Dan blushed a little and squeezed my leg as I sat beside him.

"You have no idea," I said, sexily. "From what I saw he was just getting warmed up."

Patty laughed loudly. "Oh my, in that case, we better make sure the fire crews are on standby because I was already hot when you arrived. Much more and we'd have to be doused in water!"

Just then Michael arrived back at the table and joined Patty on the other side of Dan. She grinned as she sat between the two handsome men, each of who now had one hand softly caressing her thigh.

"Tell me I'm not the luckiest woman in the world right now, Kate. A Norske god on one side and an English Knight on the other. What more could a woman ask for."

"Not much I have to say, and from the grin on their faces, it looks like they are both perfectly happy to be where they are. Not so surprising given how you were kissing Dan a few minutes ago."

Patty blushed a little as she turned to look at Michael.

"Dan and I were just getting to know one another, babe. He's a wonderful kisser."

Michael smiled at Patty and then looked over towards me.

"Well, I guess I can't complain. Kate and I did a little getting to know each other as well and I can confirm that she too is a wonderful kisser. Must be something they put in the water in Seattle."

I spent the remainder of the evening dancing and flirting with Michael while Dan appeared to be doing exactly the same thing with Patty. Around midnight or so, I managed to sneak a dance with Dan while Patty visited the restroom.

"Having fun with Patty?" I whispered in his ear as we pressed close to each other.

"Mmmmm, she's very sexy babe," he responded, "but not as sexy as you."

"Michael's sexy too and I think he wants me. He's been rubbing himself against me all night and from what I can tell seems to be big." I said.

Dan looked at me questioningly.

"Do you want to play with him tonight, babe?" he asked.

"No...I don't think so. Not quite yet. I'm horny but tonight I just want you. There's still plenty of time to get to know Michael and Patty better."

Dan grinned happily at my response.

"Perfect, my thoughts exactly, sweetheart. And, god...I've wanted you all night. Let's say goodnight and head out of here."

He led me from the floor back towards where Patty was now sitting on Michael's lap, kissing him softly.

"Erm...sorry to interrupt," Dan said as we reached the table. " It's been a kind of long day and I think it's time we head to bed. I'm really glad we met you both though, you really have made it easy for us to this evening."

Michael and Patty both smiled back at us. "It's been a pleasure meeting you both," Michael said. "I wonder if you might like to join us for a little pool time tomorrow. Maybe after lunch? It would be nice to continue to get to know you both. Here, let me have your phone, Kate. I'll give you Patty's number. "

I quickly texted Patty when he handed my phone back.