Weekend in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened as she remembered. "When I squeezed him through his trunks... Jeez!" She made a wide circle with her right hand, thumb and fingers wide apart. "it's... it's a log!"

Just then, another couple joined us as the elevator doors opened. "Lucky you," laughed the woman, nodding at Patty's open hand. "Lucky him," added her husband, looking longingly at Patty's full breasts, almost bursting out of her red bikini top.

As we rode up to the twelfth floor, my thoughts strayed back to the cabana and the pleasure of applying the sunscreen to Kate's almost naked body...

I sent up a silent prayer of thanksgiving to whoever it was who invented that oily, fragrant lotion. It had given me the perfect excuse to caress her beautiful body with my exploring palms and fingers. As I had gently kneaded Kate's firm buns, her thighs had parted slightly and I could see that her bikini panty had ridden up to form a camel toe, revealing just the outer swell of her smooth pussy lips either side of the thin strip of blue nylon in between. I couldn't resist: with an oiled finger, I lightly traced a line down one side and then down the other...

As we reached the door of our suite, Patty picked up the conversation. "I could tell he likes my boobs," she said. "When he cupped them through my bikini top, I could feel his dick suddenly shudder against me. I was sort of sitting astride his thigh as we floated around."

I closed the door behind us with a soft clunk. "Not sure if you noticed," I said, "But back in the cabana while you and Kate were exchanging those long goodbye kisses, I drew Dan aside and let him know how much we appreciated their understanding. I told him that we were cool with everything we can do together. We just reserve penetration for you and me."

"Penetration?" Patty made a scrunchy face. "That sounds so... I don't know, clinical."

I laughed and took her in my arms. "Alright then. Fucking. How's that?"

"Much better," she said, reaching up to plant a quick peck on my cheek before heading for the bathroom.

"About those 'long goodbye kisses' you shared with Kate," I mentioned casually as Patty unclasped her little red bikini top.

Patty paused. "Yes," she said slowly. "Kate has a very talented tongue. As you already know."

As she turned on the shower, I had the feeling that Patty was imagining what else Kate's talented tongue could do. I know I was.

Kate

"Well I have to say that the restaurant more than lived up to expectations," Dan said, as he laid his silverware on the plate. "My scallops were divine, perfectly cooked. How was that ribeye, Michael?"

"Just perfect, thank you. You really can't beat great food eaten in the company of beautiful women," he responded, his eyes sparkling as he smiled at Patty and I in turn.

Beautiful didn't begin to describe how Patty looked tonight though. She had clearly decided to follow through on the goddess theme and had arranged her hair in a classic and elegant French twist. She wore an asymmetrical white and beige, v-neck mini dress that draped perfectly across her large breasts and her skin glowed from the time she had spent in the sun since arriving in Vegas. Dan hadn't taken his eyes off her since she and Michael had arrived two hours ago and I knew that his mind, and his cock, must have been running through just what dessert might entail as he ate.

I was dressed in one of my favorite LBD's; a short, sequined silver and black dress with thin crisscrossing straps and a deep plunging back. I loved the way that the cut of the dress emphasized my small breasts and the contrast of my long golden blonde hair against the silvery black material. I knew from past experience that I'd draw plenty of looks wearing the dress and that I'd feel like a confident, sexy woman which was perfect for what I imagined the night would be.

"How about we hit the rooftop bar for a nightcap?" Dan suggested. "It's a lovely warm evening and we'll get some great views of the city from up there."

"Sounds wonderful," responded Patty. "Let's go."

Dan took Patty's hand in his as she gathered her purse and I smiled sexily at them both as I slipped my arm around Michael's waist and followed them towards the elevator. Ten minutes later the four of us stood in front of a low glass fence, drinks in hand, admiring the dazzling lightscape of Las Vegas in the dark of an evening. A soft, warm breeze blew around us which, together with the press of Michael's hard body against mine, had me dripping with anticipation.

As Dan and Patty slowly wandered down towards the corner of the building, Michael softly swept my hair from my shoulder and nuzzled my neck.

"You look extraordinarily beautiful tonight, Kate," he whispered in my ear. "I'm so happy that Patty and I found ourselves in the same elevator as you and Dan last night. Wow, that's funny...just last night, yet it feels like I've known you for ages."

"I know, isn't it crazy," I said, as I turned to face him.

I slid my arms around his waist and pressed my body to his. He was hard; his long thick cock once again straining his pants and pushing against my belly. I tipped my head to look up at him and parted my lips, inviting him to kiss me. His lips were quickly on mine, his tongue running teasingly along my lower lip before slipping confidently into my eager mouth. Our tongues clashed and he pulled me tighter, rubbing himself against me as we abandoned ourselves to the passion that had been slowly building throughout the day. Michael was hot, backing me up against the glass and kissing me in a hard, demanding fashion and I moaned when his strong hands moved to the soft silky skin just above my ass, where he drew small circles with his fingers.

Without thinking, my right hand slid to the front of his pants and I gently traced the outline of his stiff cock. I squeezed it softly, evoking a low moan from his throat. His cock was large, roughly the same size as Dan's seven inches I estimated, and the urgency of his kisses grew as I teased it.

"God, that feels wonderful, Kate. I need more, though," he panted, breaking our kiss. "Let me text Patty, tell her it's time to head back."

I nodded, biting my lip softly as the reality of what we were about to do became real.

"Okay," I said softly as I leaned my head against Michael's shoulder. "I'd like to go freshen up first. Is that okay?"

Moments later, Dan and Patty strolled back into sight, holding hands and laughing as they saw me leaning against Michael.

"Well you two look as if you have been having fun," Michael said, smiling at the two of them. "I've...ummm, I've invited Kate and Dan back to our room, baby. She wants to go freshen up first. Is that okay?"

"Of course, though she looks like she's been quite fresh enough with you already," she laughed. "Sorry, Kate. Just joking...of course it's fine for you to go freshen up. It'll give us a chance to tidy our mess of a room."

Back in our room, I talked anxiously with Dan as I repaired my makeup.

"You're still ok with this, babe? No second thoughts or worries?"

"Chill, sweetheart. It will be fine. After all, it's just some fooling around. Soft-swap, remember?"

"I know, I know but that's partly it. What if they have a different idea of soft-swap than we do? I don't want to upset Patty by doing something with Michael that she objects to."

"Babe, it will be fine. Michael told me what they mean by soft-swap when we were in the cabana. Apparently, anything goes with the exception of fucking. He also told me that Patty finds it really hot to imagine being fucked by another guy but that it would need to be someone very special."

"Okay, but I'm still nervous. What if Michael can't control himself and wants to fuck me? What then?"

"Kate, everything I've seen of Michael in the past twenty-four hours says that he's a gentleman. Not only that, but it's obvious that he loves Patty. I really can't imagine him doing anything that would upset her. Are you ready?"

"I guess. I suppose it's now or never," I responded. "How do I look?"

"Truly stunning. Michael and I are the luckiest men alive tonight. Each of us has a beautiful wife that truly loves us and we get to play with another gorgeous woman too. I love you, babe," he said softly.

I looked over at him lovingly. "I love you too, Dan. More than you will ever know."

Ten minutes later we were standing outside room 1205. Dan held my hand and flashed me a smile as he rang the doorbell. Michael answered the door quickly, smiling happily at the two of us before standing back and motioning for us to enter.

Not only had they managed to tidy the room but they had also found the time to dial up some soft music and light some exotic smelling candles. Patty was sitting on a chair in front of the large picture window, sipping on a drink.

"What a beautiful room," I said, swiveling my head to take in the plush surroundings. "Oh, and what a beautiful bed."

The room was outfitted with a large California King bed which took up most of one wall and appeared to have been expertly turned down in preparation for our visit. To the window side of the bed was a large lounge area comprising a sofa and two easy chairs.

"So happy that you could join us. Can Michael get you a drink?"

I sat on one of the easy chairs while Dan sat by Patty on the sofa.

"I'll take a scotch if you have one. just a dash of water, no ice," Dan replied, "and I'm sure Kate would love some Chablis."

I smiled up at Michael as he handed me my wine.

"Here's to the beginning of a wonderful night and an even more wonderful friendship," Michael said when everyone had their drink. I stood and clinked glasses with each of them in turn then, starting with Dan, kissed each of them softly on the lips.

"I know getting started can always be a little awkward," I laughed, "so I thought that might help

break the ice a little."

"Thank you, Kate. It certainly did for me," Patty said, placing her drink on the table and draping her arms around Dan. "You can kiss me," she murmured softly as she pressed her compact body against him.

Dan needed no second bidding and the two of them shared a deep, passionate kiss, not two feet from where I stood. Neither of them held back; Dan held Patty's beautiful face in his hands softly as they each feasted on the other's mouth.

A tinge of jealousy blossomed in my chest as I watched my husband kiss Patty so intently however I was soon distracted by Michael who slid his arms around my waist and nuzzled at my neck just as he had on the rooftop deck. This time, however, his hands moved quickly to my breasts, squeezing them softly and generating waves of excitement that flooded my entire body. I bit my lip and moaned as the pleasure centers in my brain went into overload.

"You're so hot, Kate. I want you," he whispered, between the soft kisses he planted on my neck and ears.

I turned in his arms and our eyes locked.

"I know, Michael, and I want you to fuck me, but we can't. Not unless Patty says it's okay," I responded, desperately fighting my desire for him.

His lips found mine once again and his tongue pushed forcefully into my mouth. We kissed a long, deep and passionate kiss that eloquently spoke of the burning desire that existed between us in that moment. My skin was on fire, every touch of Michael's soft lips or gentle fingers sending searing bolts of pleasure directly to my brain. When his mouth descended my neck, once again delivering delicate butterfly kisses as his fingers drew the thin spaghetti straps from my shoulders, I was lost.

A quiet moan from the sofa reminded me that Michael and I weren't alone. My eyes opened slowly and I looked over Michael's shoulder at Patty, pushed back against the arm of the sofa, with Dan's mouth slowly working its way down her chest. Her fingers were tangled tightly in his hair and she gasped when his hand slid beneath the fabric of her dress onto her breast.

Meanwhile, Michael continued his attempt to undress me, his hands failing to push the dress from my shoulders, however.

"It zips in back, Michael," I said urgently, while his fingers fumbled. "Let's do this properly."

He stepped back and I turned around.

"Undo me..." I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

This time he had no problem, quickly drawing down the zipper and sliding his hands onto my bare breasts. My level of excitement kicked up one more notch as he rolled my aching nipples with his fingers while nipping my ear with his teeth.

"Oh, Kate...Kate," he said, "you feel so amazing."

My hand snaked backward, grasping and fondling his rampant member through his pants. His breathing was ragged and labored, however, he continued to whisper in my ear as his hands caressed my breasts.

"Mmmmm, your nipples, Kate. I'm so going to enjoy sucking them."

"God, Michael...take off my dress. I'm so hot," I panted as I continued to rub and squeeze his cock.

He pushed the straps from my shoulders and the thin black dress dropped from my body, puddling around my feet. I quickly stepped from the puddle and turned, smiling a little shyly as I revealed my breasts and hard, stiff nipples to his gaze. I was clad only in a lacy black thong, garter, and stockings.

"Oh my god, Kate. You are a goddess," he said softly as his eyes consumed my almost naked body.

I laughed, shaking my head.

"You are silly, but...thank you. I'm glad you like what you see," I said, throwing him a sexy smile.

I quickly glanced at Dan and Patty once more and then, noting that they seemed oblivious to Michael and I, began to unbutton Michael's shirt. In seconds, he was naked from the waist up and my hands flowed softly over his muscled chest as I kissed lightly at his neck and shoulders. Michael's hand were busy too, cupping and squeezing my ass and running sensually across my nylon covered thighs.

Across the dimly lit room, I heard Patty tell Dan to sit back on the sofa. This was followed by the sound of a zipper being drawn down and, a few moments later a deep moan of pleasure from Dan.

"Jesus, that feels so good, Patty."

I was pretty certain I knew what was going on however it took only a quick glance in their direction to confirm my suspicion. Patty was on her knees in front of Dan and, from what I could discern in the dim light, was delicately running her tongue around Dan's thick mushroom head. Strike one for Patty, I thought to myself, as I returned my attention back to Michael.

It was time to have Michael's cock in my mouth. My fingers easily undid his pants revealing a large tent in the blue plaid boxers that he wore. This was the moment I had been waiting for all day, the moment when I would unwrap Michael's cock for the very first time. I eagerly dropped to my knees and my eyes looked up into his as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and gently drew them down to his ankles.

His cock was a beautiful sight; fully erect, a deep blue vein running down the center of the shaft which had a slight curve to the left, and an angry purple head. I noted that he was shaved smooth around his balls and cock which simply added to the magnificence of the member that stood before me. My fingers wasted no time in wrapping themselves around the thick shaft, an action which drew a low, sexy groan from Michael's throat. I slowly pumped his rod, rotating my hand around the solid shaft and licking his head each time my fingers reached the end of his cock.

I lifted the thick shaft and ran my tongue slowly down the underside to his balls, each of which I licked and sucked in turn while continuing to jack his cock. After a few moments, I returned my attention to his cock, slipping the purplish head between my lips and swirling my tongue around it. He gave me a deep moan and moved his hands to my head, gently drawing my mouth deeper onto him. I opened my mouth wider as I slowly worked him towards the back of my throat where I held him for a few seconds.

"Fuck, Kate...that feels amazing," he whimpered as I dragged my lips back up the thick rod.

I felt like a slut; on my knees drooling over a delicious cock that wasn't Dan's but hearing to the familiar sounds that he makes whenever he's in my mouth. It was clear, from the sounds that she drew from him, that Patty had quickly figured out just what he likes.

"I need to taste you, Kate," Michael said as my lips slid back down his cock.

I flicked my eyes upwards, gagging as he pushed himself deeper. Patty clearly heard Michael's desire too.

"I want to watch him eat Kate," I heard Patty tell Dan.

She stood at the same time I did and, crossing the room, squeezed my naked breast before lowering her head and sucking one of my bullet-like nipples into her mouth. Michael joined her, each of them using their lips and tongue to expertly work my sensitive breasts. A few moments later, when Patty's elegant fingers slid under my thong and along my soft, slick lips, I gasped and wrapped my fingers back around Michael's cock.

"Mmmmm, Michael. She's so wet," she cooed, as she swapped my nipple for the tips of her fingers. "Oh my god, she tastes so sweet!"

Michael bit down hard on me at that moment causing me to shudder and emit a low moan.

"Taste her while I get out of this dress," she said, as she motioned a now naked Dan towards her.

His cock swayed as he moved behind her, dutifully unzipping her dress.

Michael laid me back on the bed and immediately tugged at my thong. I lifted my hips dutifully, and spread my legs to provide him unfettered access to my pussy.

Michael

I held the tiny thong in my hand for a moment, savoring the warmth and the trace of moisture that remained on the thin fabric.

My cock twitched as I surveyed Kate lying on the bed clad only in sheer black stockings, garter belt and heels. She smiled up at me coquettishly as her thighs parted to slowly reveal her delicate, golden pussy. I was entranced by the sight and quickly settled to my knees to obtain a closer view.

Behind me, there was a rustle of clothing followed by a few moans as Dan helped Patty from her dress. Thoughts of Dan's hands exploring my wife's sexy body flooded my mind, however, the delicious scent of Kate's pussy quickly drew me back to the delights of what lay before me. Gently, I pushed Kate's nylon-clad thighs further apart, groaning at the sight of her soft pink lips which were glistening with beads of juice. I moved my face closer to her waiting mound, brushing my nose against the neatly-trimmed bush of silky-soft hair.

Patty momentarily distracted my attention as she settled herself next to Kate, naked, apart from her tiny white panties and heels. Her face was flushed and her stiff nipples silently attested to the desire burning within her. She smiled encouragingly as her eyes cut towards Kate's naked pussy, sending me a silent invitation.

Patty's consent drove me on and, as I inhaled Kate's musky scent, my desire to taste the beautiful woman in front of me went into overload. My cock twitched and convulsed as I moved my face slowly from side to side, allowing my breath to flow over the silken hair that covered Kate's swollen lips. She mewed softly in response and her hands gripped mine where they wrapped around her thighs.

"Please Michael," she gasped, "please..."

Patty smiled and made a 'tut tut' sound. "Now Michael," she said, "You know it's bad manners to keep a lady waiting."

I glanced up briefly to see Patty leaning over Kate for a closer view. Dan was behind her now and taking full advantage of her position to cup and knead her large breasts. His fingers pulled and tugged at the engorged nipples, a treatment that I knew must be sending jolts of pure pleasure to Patty's brain. His cock was thick and long, pointing almost straight up, and pressed against Patty's back as he worked her breasts.